Schooling My Lover's Second Son - Cover

Schooling My Lover's Second Son

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My wealthy lover, Sam Johnson, had asked me to teach his oldest son about sex and love and women. Now, his second son is ready, though, this time, I learned a few things myself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I've told you about myself and how I came to teach my lover's eldest son in the art of love. If you've forgotten, then, refresh yourself with, "Schooling My Lover's Son," before reading about what happened after. It will put this story into perspective for you.

In case you're just too impatient, I'll remind you that I'm married, now thirty, a winner of my state's Miss America contest, and I love sex more than anything else in the world. I have never had enough cock, ever.

I have a steady lover, Sam Johnson, a wealthy man in our city, and used to have a few other lovers I could always call on to fill both some spare time and my pussy.

But I don't need them any more since Sam asked me to teach his son, Sammy, about sex when he turned fourteen. Sammy has become my other lover in addition to his dad. No, no, I haven't done them together. But, Sammy has become my most favored lover of all the men who've shared my pussy. He leaves the most cum for the others to fuck into. Even his father. Whenever I've had Sammy first, during the summer, I see him at the apartment first, every morning, then Sammy's father comes for a fuck in the afternoons and I always tell him when I'm full of his son's cum, he seems to love that and I think it makes him even hornier. If that's possible.

So, it's been two years now since my lessons with Sammy and I've worked out a deal with his dad that he can have me just as often as Sammy has me. That has sure has kept my pussy full. Most afternoons after school, Sammy shows at our apartment door and leaves several deposits of his cum, often on top of his father's who visits in the mornings or early afternoons during the school year. I also have permission to pick him up after school and we always come back here for a nice, leisurely fuck. Or a hard and fast one if he wants it. If the school only knew.

Sammy not only had a cock larger than his father's goodly-sized member, he was a natural at using it skillfully and had even become better as time went on and he became more experienced. He always was asking me what felt good, honing his amorous skills, each time we were together.

He was now sixteen, absolutely beautiful naked. I often just had him stand in front of me with his always-hard cock pointing at me as I sat on the sofa, naked, of course, we always were, knees apart, fingering myself admiring his sculpted body with that gorgeous, long, thick cock suspended out in front of him. I would get off, then have him fuck me hard right on the sofa. Oh, it' been wonderful.

Then, one morning, we were laying in each other's arms after a particularly energetic coupling and he said, "You know, I think I'm the only guy in my class who doesn't have a girlfriend."

"That's hard to believe, Sammy, the girls should be all over you. I know I am."

"Well, that's just it. I consider you as my girlfriend and I just don't want any of them. I get offers all the time. But you're all I want. And really just about all I can handle. The others, well, I send them to my little brother."

"Grant? He's just a boy, right?"

"Well, if my dad is going to carry on the tradition of you teaching his sons about sex, then, he's fourteen next month. Has Dad mentioned it to you?"

"No, but I hope he's like you, Sammy. That would be wonderful."

"Oh, he's like me all right. Dad doesn't know it but he's fucking three girls in my high school. One's I've fixed him up with."

"Three, and he's in middle school?"

"Well, high school in the fall, but, yes, eighth grade. Actually, he was doing two of them when he was in the seventh grade."

"I wonder what I'll be able to teach him?"

"Oh, don't worry, Lisa, I know for sure, you'll be able to teach him a lot. That's why I'm not interested in girls my age."

Well, I had to kiss him for that. And give him a good fucking.

So, Grant, Sammy's younger brother, is not coming to me as a virgin like Sammy did. That should be interesting. And three girlfriends. Well.

Then, about a week later, as Sam was dressing to go back to his office, "Um, my youngest son, Grant, will turn fourteen next weekend, on Sunday. Think you would like to teach him about how to love a woman like you did Sammy? You taught Sammy so well, that he's still in your bed all the time. Just like his father."

"I'd love to, Sam. Is he as sweet as Sammy was?"

"Oh, more self-confidence, though Sammy has come a long way in that regard, I think due to you, mostly, Lisa. But Grant is confident and even a bit pushy like his Dad."

"But, pushy-nice," I said as I kissed him.

"So, the Monday morning after his birthday? The special 'Lisa's Lessons in Love?'"

"I'm already looking forward to it."

I told Sammy the next morning as he was pulling out of me so we could snuggle a bit.

"So, Grant gets you on Monday. Well, Dad hasn't mentioned anything yet but I expect he will. I think you'll like Grant, Lisa. I think you'll like him a lot."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, he's sure got more experience than I did. One of the girls he's screwing has told me he's better than any guy she's ever had and I think that covers quite a few. So, I think Grant may not be shy like I was. You might get surprised by him."

Well, that was interesting.

So, on the Friday afternoon before Grant's birthday, Sam was just pushing himself into me when he reminded me that Monday was Grant's day to be with me and that I can also take Tuesday if we need it. He didn't think Grant had any experience so maybe I would want to take it slowly as I did with Sammy. Well, we'll see, I thought, we'll see. I guessed Daddy didn't know about his three girlfriends.

So, on Monday morning, there's a soft rap at the door and I swung it open to see what looked a lot like Sammy two years ago, but maybe an inch or two taller and a bit more filled-out. But just as cute, handsome-cute.

"You're Lisa, I'm Grant, my brother tells me I've got an unforgettable day ahead of me."

"Well, Grant, I certainly hope so, come in."

He was barely in the door when he said, "I'm supposed to deliver you a kiss from Sammy," and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me about as passionately as I've ever been kissed. Tongue and all.

When it was over, I stood back, looked at him and said, "I'm not sure I'm going to teach you as much as I thought. I hear you have several girlfriends and that you get along quite well with them."

"If that means sex, yes, very well, indeed. They're all older, I guess I like sex with older girls. I'm sure looking forward to sex with you, Lisa," and he kissed me again giving my butt a grope as he did while he ground his pelvis into mine. This was no virgin, for sure.

He was kissing my neck which I do love and I asked him to come in and sit down.

"Well, Grant, you look fourteen but you certainly act older. Tell me, how much do you know about the female body? Where the clit is, how it works?"

"Want me to lick it, suck on it, make it get big. I love doing it, I love getting girls off that way."

"Okay, um, I think you probably don't need any anatomy lessons. Why don't we go in the bedroom and you can undress me?"

"Lisa, I'd love nothing better," and he stood up and followed me down the hall.

"You're even more beautiful than what my Dad and brother said, Lisa, you're really stunning," and he took me in his arms and kissed me once more. He's fourteen.

"You said I could undress you, right?"

I nodded and he quickly had my blouse unbuttoned, reached around and expertly unhooked my bra in one, quick motion and pulled it off, then stood back.

"Lisa, you are perfect. I have three girlfriends, two are sixteen, one seventeen. Your breasts are more beautiful than any of them. Just don't tell them I ever said that," he said with a cute grin as his hands slowly reached out giving me plenty of time to say, 'no, ' if I'd wanted. I didn't.

"Oh, they are perfect. Oh, Sammy was right. He said you are gorgeous. He just didn't tell me how gorgeous," and he leaned forward, his hand cupped under one and kissed the nipple, then licked around it for a minute before he sucked it into his mouth and pulled on it over and over as his teeth gently bit the tip-end which was fantastically hard and erect.

My hand just automatically went down to rub the large bulge he had in front. Though I didn't mean to distract him, I do love my nipples sucked, he did raise up to kiss me again. Like a man, too. Amazing.

"I love your breasts, Lisa, no wonder Sammy loves you so much."

Well, for the past year and a half, Sammy has been telling me that he loves me, I haven't encouraged him in this but he seems to really believe he is in love with his Father's mistress, actually, his mistress, as well.

"I'm glad you like them, Grant, they do like you, that was nice."

I had on jeans which he unfastened and began tugging down, me helping him, and soon they were gathered around my ankles so I raised each foot to help him get them off.

I stood there in front of him in just a pair of panties. And, knowing he was no virgin, in fact, fucking several high school girls, I wanted to treat him to the kind of panties a woman can buy when she doesn't have a mother around sorting the wash. They were my smallest thongs.

When I first had sex with Grant's older brother, I gave him the panties I was wearing at the time. He has carried them with him ever since and when he comes to visit me, he refreshens them with a good rub on my pussy. He's so sweet.

"I love these panties, Lisa. Wow, they're almost not even there. Do I get to keep them like the ones Sammy has? I hope so."

Ah, boys talk, don't they?

"If you want them, Grant, you have to take them off first," I answered as he knelt down and pulled the thong off, then stood up and lifted it to his nose.

"Mmm, I hope I can keep these, Lisa, they're wonderful, you smell so good. I can't wait to taste you."

Fourteen. Well.

"We should get you more comfortable, then you can see what I taste like, see if you like me."

"I know I will," he replied as he began stripping. He was soon standing there in front of me, both of us naked, his cock straight out.

And, what a cock. Just as big as his brother's. Not his brother when he was fourteen, his brother now that he's sixteen. Yes, Sammy's has grown with the rest of him. And Grant's is at least that big. Maybe ever thicker.

I reached down and wrapped my hand around it to measure its heft. So this is what he's using on three high school girls. I'm not sure I've had one any bigger than this.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.