Aroused and Awakened - Cover

Aroused and Awakened

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After years of marriage, our sex like was zero. Then it got a boost from a man half my age which led to where I am today, in bed with my husband and another man half his age. It may be fun for you to read but it was lots more fun for me to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Once inside, Brian fixed drinks all around and we adjourned to our living room.

"Well, I suppose you should see what you're getting into Ryan," I said as he sat on the sofa and I began taking my blouse off. Once I had it off, I leaned over and moved toward him, my breasts overflowing the top of my bra, my brown nipples peeking out as I reached back and unhooked the straps and lowered it off my arms.

"You are really pretty, Debby, really pretty," Ryan said as I stood over him, close enough to feel his breath on my skin.

"They're all yours, Ryan. I want you to enjoy them," and he raised his hands and began fondling them as I moved one to his lips. The first pull on my nipple sent a spark directly between my legs as I felt the warmth begin to grow.

"Mmm, it feels nice, you sucking me. I love that, you know, it makes me very wet," and I spread my legs and led one of his hands up under me to my bare, sopping-wet, hot pussy. His finger went right into me, ah, nice, good man. I stood there being titty-sucked and fingered as I looked down at him, oh, he looked so happy. And he was here to make me happy.

I turned my head and Brian had his cock out and was slowly stroking it as he smiled and winked at me. The devil. I winked back as Ryan slid a second finger in me.

I stood there, still wearing my skirt, stockings and boots, Ryan was still fully-clothed, and I decided to move this into our bedroom where we could be much more comfortable.

"Let's go to our bedroom, Ryan, so we can get more comfortable," and we went upstairs to the master bedroom which already had the covers drawn on the bed ready and waiting.

I embraced Ryan and kissed him, then, stepped back and began unbuttoning his shirt. When I got it off, I went to work on his belt and got it open along with his fly. He was wearing briefs, so I slid his pants down and pulled his briefs right along with them. There it was, right in my face.

Perhaps I need to explain my attitude about men's cocks. Yes, I've watched porn and, yes, I've seen the ones that look like they were transplanted from an elephant. No, thanks. I'm perfectly happy with the average guy's dick, I was in high school, I still am over thirty years later.

And, what flopped out in my face was a very nice, very respectable, even, nice-looking cock. I immediately welcomed it into my body as my lips slid over it and got the first moan from my new lover.

"Mmm, Debby, mmm, you're fantastic. You look so good and you make me feel so good. I just want you to know that I won't last long with you sucking me like this."

I raised up, knowing that I had better plans for his first load of cum, it was going deep, deep inside me.

Then, Brian saw my crotch.

"Well, Deb, you've shaved your pussy. Just for the occasion, I suppose, though it does look lovely," Brian observed.

"Yes, I did it for our young man, for you, Ryan, is it nice?" and I stood back so he could see my newly exposed and bared pussy.

"It's really beautiful, Debby, just perfect. You did that for me, you shaved it?"

"Just for you, Ryan. I thought a younger man would like it that way. It's the rage these days, I understand."

"Well, I don't know about that, but you are beautiful. Would you like me to lick your newly-shaved pussy?"

"Oh, Ryan, yes, if you want to, it's something that I love. Do you want my skirt off? And my stockings and boots?"

"Yeah, leave the stockings and boots on, that's really hot," so I unbuttoned the skirt and let it fall to the floor and I got up on our bed, my back against the headboard and spread wide for my new lover to enter me for the first time, with his tongue.

The first touch, oh, that first touch of his tongue. It was electric. Just sent a zing right through me. And, then, his licking up and down. Well, it seemed different with my pussy shaved. More erotic, sexier. I watched his tongue trace up and down inside the groove between my legs, the one that I wanted his cock spreading open soon, oh, I wanted it so badly.

I parted my labia with my fingers as his tongue flicked all around the opening to my deepest, most intimate love haven, each lick sending me higher and higher.

"Ryan, omigod, Ryan, oh, what you're doing is so wonderful, mmm, right there, yes, oh, you are right there, it's perfect, UUH, UUH, UH, uh, uh, mmm, mmm," I moaned as he looked up at me smiling, his face shiny-wet with my love nectar. I looked over at Brian and he was smiling at me, stroking his firm erection as Ryan pulled me by my boots down fully down onto the bed, kneeling between my outstretched legs, his cock dangling low, moving it toward me, right to where I so desperately wanted it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.