Aroused and Awakened - Cover

Aroused and Awakened

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After years of marriage, our sex like was zero. Then it got a boost from a man half my age which led to where I am today, in bed with my husband and another man half his age. It may be fun for you to read but it was lots more fun for me to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After several years of hunger for sex and intimacy, I threw myself into a fling with Craig that lasted five or six weeks. We found places to fuck during the day, sometimes at my place of business, sometimes at his, sometimes at his condo. Even once in a park and twice in a large parking lot in his car.

Once started, I was ravenous for sex, as much as we did, it was never, ever enough. Then, I suppose like many affairs, the lust began to wear off and be replaced by guilt. And I knew if it kept on, Brian would eventually find out my secret life and, no doubt, be hurt beyond belief.

I just loved my husband too much to ever allow that to happen. So, I broke it off with Craig. I knew I had to, my head and my heart told me it was the only thing to do but my pussy sure didn't want to give up that wonderful, hard cock that was about half my age. It just never seemed to go soft. But, I had to do it and I did.

Now, I was left with what do I do with my life, especially my sexual life now? Before I met Craig, yes, I was horny, yes, my pussy did ache for a good fucking once in a while, but now, well, now, my pussy ached all the time. I knew, knew for sure what a good fucking was all about. I knew what a hot, hard cock felt like thrusting in and out of my wet, ravenous pussy. Oh, did I.

So, I decided to have a talk with Brian. No, not about my fling, about his lack of interest and his impotence.

I chose what I thought was a good time and we had a very open and tender talk about my needs and his lack of ability to fulfill them. And I thanked him for his openness by sucking him off. He rather surprised me by giving me a rather wonderful orgasm with his tongue. It seemed a good beginning

The decision was made to visit an endocrinologist and the outcome was the discovery of a pituitary tumor, quite treatable, thank goodness, that was interfering with his body's hormone production. So, he began treatment for the tumor, his blood pressure medication was changed and hormone shots were prescribed. The doctor also gave him a bagful of ED drugs, three different kinds to try.

That night, I had showered and as I was blowdrying my hair, Brian called out from his shower.

"Come here, Debby, look what I've got," and he slid the shower door back and arched forward, his cock large and swollen and standing straight out.

"Oh, my, Brian. It looks like we may be back in business. Hold right there," and I knelt down and brought my lips over my husbands wonderfully-hard cock and began sucking him.

"Let's save my cum for your pussy, hon, let me finish showering and I'll fuck you silly."

I volunteered to dry him off, paying particular attention to his newly-resurrected member which I was making so many plans for.

We decided not to rush things and enjoyed several hours of foreplay including Brian giving me a wonderful, tender orgasm licking me slowly for what seemed forever. It was wonderful.

Then, I sucked him good and hard and I got up on my hands and knees, my second favorite position, as Brian, for the first time in several years pushed his cock right up inside my waiting and grateful pussy.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yes, god, I've missed this," he said as he slowly began moving back and forth.

"Mmm, oh, Brian, you feel you good, so young and hard, just like when we first met and were dating. You better get a lot of those pills, I'm gonna make you fuck me all the time," and I wiggled my butt as he pushed in and out.

Was it quite as sexy as getting fucked my Craig? Well, look, Craig was under thirty, I had found that out after we'd been together a few times. He was half my age. And, the taboo sense of screwing someone on the side, well, it does add some buzz to the sex.

But, when Brian pushed into me that night, I was so wet and so ready, he just went right up in me to the hilt, oh, that was simply out of this world.

He fucked me slowly, deliberately, in and out as I tightened my pelvic muscles when he would pull back, mmm, it was wonderful.

"Oh, Brian, I'm so glad we talked about this and got you to that doctor. Oh, I just want you to fuck me as much as you want."

I began pulling back and forth myself, taking care not to pull him out of me, no, I wanted his cock in me, no matter what. Soon, he just stopped moving and held still as I rocked back and forth on his wonderful cock.

"Oh, hon, that feels so good, I'm gonna cum pretty soon, it's just so good."

"Brian, I'm really close, too, and I'm so ready."

Then it happened, just like we timed it together. But we didn't, it just happened that way. We both erupted in wonderful orgasms and collapsed in a heap, Brian on top, still moving, keeping my pussy happy, now full of his cum for the first time in a long, long time.

I turned over and we kissed like young lovers, maybe we were, yes, maybe we were.

It was a lovely night, we stayed naked and kept waking each other off and on, just enjoying our new sexuality.

A couple of nights later, laying in each other's arms after a wonderful evening of sex, Brian asked me,"You know, I've wondered if you ever did anything with that guy who hit on you the night you were out with your friend. If something did happen, you can tell me, I won't get mad. I can understand why you would have had sex with him. He's half your age, right?"

"Yes, just about thirty, twenty-eight, to be exact. Well, he was sure tempting."

"Okay, and did you yield to the temptation? You know, I really hope you did, Debby, a guy half your age. You do look good. I know I'm sure enjoying fucking you again. Was it good?"

"Now, Brian, why are you assuming I did anything?"

"I sure would have. The whole idea of some good-looking, young guy screwing you, well, look," and he lifts the covers up and his cock is pretty hard, "see what the idea does to me? I hope he gave you a great time. You've deserved it."

"I'm surprised that you're so liberal about it, Brian."

"Well, why not. I get you as much as I want. These days you seem to want sex more than I do, why shouldn't you have it? It really doesn't bother me at all. You should have let the guy do you. And more than once."

"What if I did?" There I said it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.