Jewel Box for Daddy

by A Purvversion

Copyright© 2010 by A Purvversion

Erotica Sex Story: Divorced for four years and deprived by the courts from being in contact with his daughter all that time, Jerry gets a call from his ex, complaining that their 15-year-old has run away from home. A few days later she's at his door. Because his wife is fed up with their daughter she agrees to give her up if Jerry will take her in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

"She just stormed out of the house. I don't know where she went, and frankly Jerry, I don't care," Jerry's former wife complained on the phone. His 15-year-old daughter Jewel had become more and more of a headache for Beth-Ann during the past year. And although it was part of the divorce agreement that he not be allowed to visit or even meet with his daughter, his former wife had recently begun calling him and appraising him of the youngster's apparent totally out of control attitude toward her mother and stepfather.

Beth-Ann continued, "She said that she was going to live with you and I finally just screamed at her to do whatever she wanted, I can't take it anymore."

It was a Wednesday night and Jewel had run away on Monday. Jerry wondered if his ex realized the trouble she could get in by not notifying the authorities that the girl was missing for the last two days.

"I haven't heard from her, Beth. And I don't think she'll come up here," he said, referring to his small house a few hundred miles away from his ex, in the adjoining State. "Sometimes when I talked with her on the phone, she'd mention wanting to come live with me, but I always told her the court would never let it happen, as much as I would have liked it."

"Yeah, I bet you would have," Beth-Ann challenged, always the righteous one. "Well you can have her now. I'm through! She actually swung a knife at Clete!"

She went into more detail of her version of the events, and then they were saying goodbye, with the obligatory promise that whichever one heard from their daughter, they would contact the other. After he hung up, Jerry sat back down in the living room with his drink. He turned off the TV and thought back to what had been. He was feeling a simmering rage for his ex wife for fucking up everyone's life; his, hers, and their daughter's. Hell, probably Clete's too -- that scum bag!

They had been married for 12 years and only the first three were really happyish. After that the marriage slowly deteriorated, what with Beth's paranoia and righteousness. Whenever he would work late or be called in on an emergency, she always gave him hell because of her suspicions, which were unfounded. Then, as Jewel grew, his daughter began to show her extreme joy and love for him, which seemed to thoroughly anger Beth-Ann, who soon started to turn on her daughter, turning mean, but always when there was some minor thing that their daughter was doing wrong, so that Jerry couldn't really interfere.

When his daughter was 10, her friendliness toward her father was such that she would snuggle against him, sit on his lap and forever be around him, much to the chagrin of Beth-Ann.

The divorce came about because of a couple of things that Beth saw occur between Jerry and their daughter, but the truth was that Jerry had been totally innocent of his wife's suspicions. However, to protect his daughter, he didn't bring up the fact that what had happened both times were Jewel's doing.

First there was the kiss. Jewel had just turned 11 by then. Jerry was alone in the living room when Jewel rushed in to thank him for something so silly, he didn't even remember what it was anymore. She rushed into his arms. Smiling, he threw his arms around her and she lifted her face to kiss him. He bent to give her a peck and to his utmost surprise, she threw her arms around his neck, and then parted her lips just before their mouths met. Jerry was so stunned he simply stood, and his daughter actually thrust her tongue into his mouth. Then, before he could push her away, she began moaning into his mouth. It was at that moment that Beth-Ann happened upon the joined-by-the-mouth-father-and-daughter.

That wasn't the first of the raucous verbal fights between Jerry and Beth-Ann, but it was the most heated of their marriage, she accusing him being a child molester and threatening to turn him over to the cops; he simply maintaining that the kiss was simply a peck that she was blowing out of proportion. He knew that if he even hinted as to how his daughter had actually thrown herself and her kiss into him, that Beth-Ann would be a terror on their little girl.

The next incident happened about three months later. It was on one of those nights where the three of them were in the living room watching TV with Beth-Ann sitting alone on the easy chair, while Jewel snuggled up against Jerry on the couch. It was at the end of a long day in the sun at the pool for all three of them and both he and his wife were struggling to stay awake.

He was actually nodding off when he suddenly realized that his hand was inside his little girl's blouse, and upon her budding little titty. Thinking about it later, he knew that his daughter had apparently picked up his hand and drew it inside her blouse and placed it on her naked breast. Jewel's moan caused Beth-Ann to reopen her nodding eyes and quickly turn her head. Her shouts could have awoken the neighborhood as all she saw was her husband's hand inside their little girl's shirt and she assumed the worst.

Again Jerry refused to let on about the real truth, even after this incident led to the final break-up of the marriage. When Beth-Ann insisted that he not be allowed to be around his daughter, he still kept his silence as to what actually happened. She threatened that if he didn't agree, she'd tell the court what had happened, which of course would have been a police matter.

Jerry rationalized that in a best case scenario, where the truth was found out (though not from him) the court would probably decide that it would be best that Jewel not be around him, because of her apparent attraction for him.

During the next four years, he kept in touch by phone and emails with his daughter. She continued to update him about how rotten her mom was to her, and after Beth-Ann had met and then married Clete, Jewel's complaints became louder. Although she never even hinted to Jerry that Clete touched her, he nevertheless often wondered, only because the youngster suddenly began to let certain words or phrases slip out when they were talking; words and phrases a daughter shouldn't use when talking to her father, sounding 'more mature' than his little girl.

About a year earlier, he received his first call from Beth since the divorce. That was the first time that Jewel had really gotten in any trouble, being found in the stairwell of the school with a boy, who had his pants down around his ankles when the teacher happened upon the youngsters.

Then came another call that Jewel was at a house party where police were called to investigate. It was pretty apparent that booze was involved, maybe even pills or drugs. Fortunately, the party was at the house of a Police Lieutenant's daughter and the kids were simply brought home and no charges were filed.

During a complaining phone call about a month after that, Beth-Ann informed him that she heard one of the neighborhood girls arguing outside the house with Jewel and accusing their daughter of stealing her boyfriend. What shocked Beth was when the girl shouted in anger that Jewel was the school BJ Queen.

There were other calls and it was now apparent that it was so unbearable for both Jewel and Beth to be around each other that it was probably impossible for them to be living under the same roof together.

The following two nights after this latest call, Jerry called his ex to see if she'd heard from their daughter. She hadn't and Jerry again suggested that the police should be called. Beth declined. Each told the other that if they heard anything, they'd be in contact.

It was now Friday night. The 15-year-old runaway was on the last leg of her trip to her dad's house, as she was dropped off at the edge of town. She had stayed in a friend's basement on Monday and Tuesday nights, and then began the long hitchhiking trek on Wednesday. She had no way of knowing how her father would react. She knew the rules of the divorce was the reason that he hadn't been able to see her, but what she didn't know was that her mom was so fed up with her antics, that she had already agreed that if Jewel showed up at her father's house and wanted to stay, then that was what would happen.

Finally, Jewel stood before the front door, her heart quickening when she saw a light on inside. It was nearly nine at night, and the moon gave off only a faint glow. Nervously, she moved to ring the doorbell. Two days of hitch-hiking and walking would now come to an end.

The doorbell gave a high-pitched shrill shriek and she could see someone moving around inside. Then the porch light turned on and she felt shaky. The door opened, and her eyes fell upon the familiar body of her father for the first time in four years.

"Oh my God, -- Jewel?" he gasped.

She started crying and he lunged forward to hug her in a giant embrace. A huge bear hug enfolded her small, tired body. She felt his arms around her, mammoth and warm, and she knew everything was going to be alright.

"DA-AA-DDDDDD-DEEEEE!!!" she screamed in delight.

He laughed. "Feels good?"

"Ohhh God, yes Daddy! Yes!"

Jewel was home!

That night was simply a bunch of hugs, kisses and tears. Then he showed her the extra room where she would be staying, strangely enough a room he had purposely set up with her in mind when he bought this house. He never expected to see her before she was 18, but of course he had always held out hope. He'd had a friend who stayed in the room a few times but other than that, the room was never used.

Seeing how grungy and tired she was, he soon hurried his daughter into the shower, while he called his ex and told her that Jewel had showed. Beth reiterated her declaration in which she agreed that if their daughter wanted to live with him, and if he agreed, then so be it.

Fortunately, it was summer, so that there was no school to worry about. If his daughter decided she wanted to live with him, they'd register her in a month or so.

After her shower, Jewel went to her new room and passed out.

The following morning, Jewel was the first to waken. Throwing on the same stuff she had been wearing for the last five days, she then walked out into the house. Curious at the new surroundings, she looked in the fridge, at the different books and videos that her dad kept on a book cabinet, and was checking out his CDs when he came rambling out of his room, hurrying into the bathroom for his morning pee. Then he joined her.

"Morning sleepyhead," she grinned at him.

He beamed. Four long years. What joy he was feeling. The first thing that caught his eyes was that his precious little girl was still wearing the same outfit as the night before. Then it dawned upon him that she hadn't brought any luggage or anything else. 'My god, has she been wearing the same things all week?' he wondered.

"Did you find yourself something to eat yet?" he smiled.

"I just got up a few minutes before you, and was checking things out. But I'm famished. I saw eggs and bacon; would you like that?"

"Whoa, wait sweetheart. I don't even know if you can cook," he teased. "Let's take that slow."

"DadDEE! I do very well by myself, thank you," she feigned indignation.

"I know toots, but..." Suddenly he realized that he didn't even offer her anything to eat the night before. He wondered how much she had managed to eat all week, if at all. "Oh god, hon, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking last night ... too excited at seeing you and being with you, I guess. Let me throw on my jeans and a shirt and we'll head out. I got a feeling this is gonna be a long day."

Jewel smiled from ear to ear upon hearing that comment that he was so excited seeing her and being with her. As he was retreating in his shorts, she called, "What's going on?"

"Right back..." Within two minutes he was back and telling her, "Let's go."

First it was breakfast at a local restaurant. While they waited for the food, they talked in conversation for the first time since she'd appeared at his doorstep. He told her of his talks with her mom, and for the first time letting her know of the possibility of her staying with him, which had her beaming from ear to ear. The conversation touched on Jewel's bad habits and poor marks at school. How she had been heading down a bad path. The talks eased while they ate, but at the same time, they became reacquainted and began to get comfortable around one another again.

After breakfast, it was off to the main mall, which was almost 40 miles away. All the while they talked. Jewel had already declared a "Yes, Daddy, yes, yes!!!" when he asked if she thought she wanted to live with him, rather than her mom and step dad, so Jerry knew that he was going to be in for a very expensive day. He expected that they'd be picking up a lot of her things from her home, but if he thought she was staying, he wanted her to have mostly new stuff, unless there was some special attachment to some things for her at her house.

Besides, with absolutely nothing but what she had on, it was imperative to get some things now. The main store at the mall was the Leddon-DuPre Store, which had a great selection of clothes for girls of all ages. Jerry accompanied his daughter throughout most of her shopping tour. He wheeled the carriage that carried the loose and boxed things she purchased; four pairs of jeans, a half-dozen blouses, a couple of sweaters and skirts, three bathing suits, shoes, and socks.

She even picked out a dress for 'when you take me out to dinner, Dad, ' she announced with a grin. She actually went into the fitting room to put that on and came out displaying it for his approval. That was the first time he caught his breath, upon seeing her appear. They had been so busy with each other since her arrival that Jerry never got to take a real look at the little girl he had left behind.

Now, looking at his 15-year-old standing before him, he realized that that little girl was gone. Jewel had blossomed into a stunning beauty, even without a bit of make-up. Blonde hair, straight back and down below her shoulders, pale blue eyes and a smile that captured the heart.

Curves were now where he remembered straight lines. Her bosom was filling out and though he was no expert, he guessed that she was a B cup (which her bra purchase proved him right. It also showed her to be a size 34). At 5'3", his daughter was tiny and weighed only 100 pounds or so, but he guessed that with make up and in the company of others, Jewel must be the standout beauty; looking at her now, he was reminded how Jack Bauer's daughter looked during the first season of the '24' series.

All through the purchases, there were the constant, "Can I get this, too?" type questions and Jerry was never so happy to please someone as he was his daughter that day. After the purchase of the underwear, he asked, "Finished?"

"Not quite. I need to go to the cosmetic area," she gushed. On the way, she quietly asked, "Daddy, can I also stop for a couple of things at Victoria's Secret, when we leave here?"

Jerry was suddenly taken aback. Not that he would have denied her, nor was it because he didn't think she was grown up enough for certain things. It was just that he still kept thinking of her as an 11-year-old child.


They got home at 3 PM and her father gave Jewel a choice, whether to eat out or to have his 'world famous spaghetti'. She smiled and opted for him to cook for them. She wanted to try on all the things she bought and maybe even show them off to him.

It was around 5:30 PM. Jerry stood by the stove in the kitchen, stirring the pot of sauce with a wooden spoon. He was so involved in what he was doing that he hadn't heard Jewel walking toward the room. She had just come out of the shower and now stood by the door with a huge bath towel wrapped around her, quietly watching him. He had no idea she was there, and was humming an Italian tune to himself.

Jewel smiled, and then looked at his body, trying to soak him into her mind so that she would never have to forget him, ever again. His stirring the sauce gave her the opportunity to study his hands. Long, slender hands, his fingers were creamy and soft-looking. She smiled to herself as he wiped something from his hand, wiping it on his ass cheek.

Impulsively, she raced up behind him in her towel and hugged him from behind.

"Daddy!" He laughed again, shocked by her affectionate attack. "Thank you so much for everything. For being here for me. For being you. I have missed you soooo much!"

He turned around to hug her back. Jewel thrilled to feel his strong arms around her body and his soft gentle hands on her bare shoulders. He stroked her shoulder blades in a light caress and kissed her neck; just a little peck, but it tingled and sent shivers down her spine.

"I have missed you too, my darling baby girl. I'm glad you showed up here. I was so worried; I didn't know what had happened to you! God, your mother was so damn callous when she said you'd left home. The last four years have been hell for me."

"Oh, Daddy, I wanted to come live with you, but they wouldn't let me. They're nuts in the head, I swear. They never cared anything about me. He even used to fuck her in the living room while I was watching."

"Jewel!"

"He did!" she insisted.

As much as he knew he should at least correct her, what she had said suddenly penetrated in his head and shocked him. Almost as if to verify what she had just said, he asked, "Really?"

"Yeah. I didn't mind, really. It was kind of -- you know -- hot. Until he started, like, looking at me and stuff. I really think he's cheating on her. Anyway..." She changed the subject and tightened her forearms around his neck to hug him again. "It doesn't matter anymore. I'm where I have wanted to be since you left -- no, make that before you left even. I'm back in your arms, Daddy. My fantastic Daddy!"

The youngster reached up and kissed her father's lips.

There was a shocked silence. She kept her kiss stroking lightly on his mouth for a while, and then gently opened her lips against his, reminiscent of a few years earlier. Her kiss became even softer, sweeter. Jerry didn't move, just stood there in absolute shock as his sexy, sweet 15-year-old daughter kissed him into bliss.

Finally she pulled away and turned away to run upstairs and get dressed.

Jerry stared after her, blinked a couple of times and turned back to the dinner he was cooking, his body rocked and shaken from the depth of her touch. To his chagrin, he realized that he had gotten a hard-on from the kiss.


Jerry hadn't been planning on getting into a typical drunk, but with dinner, he started on the Chianti and once feeling good, he moved on to his Jack Daniels on the rocks. During the rest of the night, Jewel and her father sat, talked, cuddled, watched TV, and simply overall enjoyed each other. She occasionally got up and went to her room where she'd change into something else that her father bought for her earlier in the day. He continued sipping the JD.

Whether it was from the booze, or seeing how exciting his daughter looked in each outfit, or hearing her occasional confession, or feeling her heated body against him, something caused Jerry to change from the innocent father to a man suddenly perplexed and fighting his urges. There was a growing ache in the base of his groin. Realizing the danger, he told Jewel he'd had too much to drink and that he had to go to bed. Though that was the truth, it wasn't the whole truth and nothing but...

In his room, he hurriedly stripped and lay on his bed. He lay back on the bed with an aching sensation in his groin. Even though he had been drinking, his cock stood at attention as he thought of his daughter, how exciting she looked and felt.

His balls were tight and his cock throbbed. Taking the throbbing flesh in his hand, he softly moaned. Looking down at it, he thought how exciting it would be to see that penetrate his daughter. The head was hard and a deep red color. He moaned and began to stroke himself. He closed his eyes and remembered Jewel bending down in front of him, and his memory turned to fantasy. In his mind, as she bent, her soft hand began stroking his cock. He could see her so clearly in his mind as she rubbed her eager little hand up and down his hard, bursting cock. He was imagining he could feel the touch of her other hand on his chest, stroking and rubbing his stomach and nipples while her feverish grip on his cock pumped him faster and faster until he exploded.

His cock began to cum as he pumped it hard. Jism spurted out of the top, flying upwards, and then landed back on him in little blobs, splattering on his chest and tummy, but mostly around his crotch area as the powerful spurts became tiny spits! He jerked himself off until his balls stopped pumping and even then his hand kept stroking, the pleasure of orgasm spreading over his entire body. He closed his eyes again with a deep sigh and drifted off into a light nap, before he even got the chance to feel guilty for masturbating with his princess in mind.


Jewel had been a little frustrated that her father had said goodnight so early and left her alone. Deciding to go to bed herself, she thought that she'd give him a goodnight kiss. Going to his room, she knocked lightly on the door. When there was no response, she repeated the light knock. When there still wasn't any answer, the teen opened the door of his bedroom.

She froze and caught her breath upon seeing him. Her Dad was lying atop his mattress, totally naked, his hand loosely wrapped around his exposed cock. He'd apparently been masturbating in bed and then passed out afterward; dead to the world!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.