Assisting Sister's Girlfriend

by mefag69

Copyright© 2010 by mefag69

Incest Sex Story: Carly needs her big brother to buy her alcohol so she can throw a party. Rich agrees to help but sets some conditions first. One of them involves his little sister's girlfriend, Aubrey, and will change all of their lives forever.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   .

"Tell ya what," Rich said to his little sister. He was completely stoned but he'd just had an incredible idea when his sister explained her situation and asked him for a favor. Now he was having trouble remembering the idea because his eyes were locked on the gorgeous girl standing next to Carly. Her name was Aubrey Wilson and she was his sister's girlfriend.

"Jesus, are you just going to stare at Aub's tits all afternoon or are you going to answer the question?" Carly said. "Will you do it or not?"

"Huh? Oh, right," the stoned college senior said. He glanced away from Aubrey's captivating cleavage and scratched his chin. That's when the idea returned to his addled mind. "Yeah, okay, I'll do it. On three conditions."

"Really? Awesome!" Aubrey said excitedly. "What are the conditions?"

"You can have your party and I won't rat you out to Mom and Dad but first you have to promise to clean up any mess you make."

"Yeah, totally, that's no problem," Aubrey nodded her pretty head.

Carly had a skeptical look on her face. She knows me better than her girlfriend does, he thought with a grin. "Second, you have to drive me to the store. I'm really fucking high and I don't want to drive."

"I can't drive!" Carly said incredulously. "I don't have my license yet!"

"I can drive!" Aubrey blurted out. "I have my learner's permit and I've been practicing a lot lately."

"I have my permit too, that's not the point! I mean, if we ... oh, forget it," Carly said. She sighed, nodded her head, and said, "What's the third condition?"

Now the smile on Rich's stoned face grew. He said, "I get to watch you two have sex."

"WHAT?" Carly said. "Are you fucking kidding me!?"

"And it has to be real sex, whatever you two normally do," the stoned young man said. "Not some five minute make-out session or other bullshit like that. I want to see the whole show, like what you two did last night that kept me up until three in the morning. Real lesbian sex, on my bed, and before the weekend's over."

"Why on your bed?" Aubrey said sounding more confused than outraged.

Rich shrugged. "I just think it'd be hot to see two hot lesbians get it on in my bed, that's all."

"That doesn't matter! We're not having sex in front of you on your bed or any other bed! Come on, Aub, let's go," Carly said before storming out of his room.

To his surprise Aubrey didn't leave right away. Instead the buxom scene-girl held up her left index finger in a sort of "give me a minute" gesture before following Carly out of Rich's bedroom. A confused expression came over his face and for a long moment the stoned college student just stared at the place his sister and her girlfriend had just left. Eventually, though, he shrugged his shoulders, spun his desk chair around, and returned to pwning noobs in the battlegrounds of World of Warcraft.


"Can you believe him!" Carly said. She'd never been so angry at her loser brother before in her entire life. "What a perv! I warned you, didn't I? I told you what a creepy asshole he is! All he does all day is play at his computer, get stoned, and download god knows how much porn from the Internet. Fucking asshole!"

Aubrey sort of shrugged her shoulders as she plopped down onto Carly's bed. She brushed the neon-pink colored part of her hair away from her eyes and said, "I don't know, is it really that big a deal?"

Carly froze in her place then spun in her girlfriend's direction. The 15 year old said, "Are you serious? It's sick! I'm his sister and he wants to watch me have sex? That's like ... beyond gross!"

The scene-girl sitting on Carly's mattress shrugged and said, "Hey, everyone has their fetishes. Remember back when I was dating Hayley? She once told me she often fantasized about fucking her father. I didn't judge her for that."

"Hayley fantasized about her dad?" Carly said. She'd known Hayley well before she moved away to college and she would never have guessed that the mild mannered lesbian would fantasize about something so sick. "That's ... wow. Just, wow."

"Look, Rich isn't asking to fuck us. He just wants a live action porno," Aubrey said. "And besides who else are we going to get to buy us the alcohol for tonight? You heard Justin's voicemail, he can't come home this weekend because he's busy studying for finals. Do you know anyone else who could buy?"

"No," Carly admitted with an angry pout on her pretty face. She plopped down next to her girlfriend on the mattress and sighed. "He probably just wants to fuck you. I bet he thinks that in the heat of the moment you'll suddenly turn straight and want his disgusting cock."

Aubrey laughed. She took Carly's hand into her own and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She said, "The only Henderson I want to fuck is sitting right here. Don't worry about that.

"But think about it," she continued, "in the heat of the moment are you ever even aware of your surroundings? We'll be so into the action we won't even know he's there."

"I guess," Carly said. "But what if he acts like his typical creepy self and says some pervy things while we're in the middle of it? Or what if I accidentally glance over at him? I would feel so totally creeped out I think I'd cry."

"We'll make rules," Aubrey replied. She kissed Carly's slender lips and the girl enjoyed the embrace for a long moment.

After Aubrey finally ended the heated embrace Carly said breathlessly, "What kind of rules?"


Rich was surprised when Carly and her girlfriend returned to his room after about twenty minutes. He'd figured the little brat had taken off to a friend's house or something. He knew how much she loathed him and he found that amusing.

"Okay, Rich, we'll do it," Aubrey said. Carly was standing next to her looking really annoyed and seemed to be looking anywhere but at him. "But we have conditions of our own."

This should be interesting, the stoned man thought. He leaned back in his chair and said, "Like what?"

"Number one, you're not allowed to get out of your chair," Aubrey said in a firm voice. "You get to watch, not participate. If you approach the bed at any point while we're making love then it's over. Got it?"

He nodded. "I want to watch two hot lezzies get it on, not fuck my sister," Rich said. "I'll just be over here jacking it."

"You are gross!" Carly said in disgust. That made him grin.

"Number two," Aubrey quickly said, "we get to search for cameras first. If we find that you're trying to make a video of us for your pervert friends on 4chan, it's over."

Rich rolled his eyes. "Jesus, you dykes are fifteen," he said. "I'm not stupid. The cyber-police would track me down so fast if I did that I'd be locked up by morning."

"Cyber-police?" Carly said in an annoyed tone of voice.

"Forget it, it's a stupid Internet meme," Aubrey told her. Looking back to Rich she said, "Number three, Carly gets to wear a blindfold. She doesn't want to accidentally look at you during it."

"And we get to play loud music!" Carly said angrily. "I don't want to hear you 'jacking it' either!"

RIch laughed. "I'm not interested in seeing your face, sis. I get to see that all the time already," he said. "Wear all the blindfolds you want. I think it'll actually be kinda hot."

"You shouldn't want to see my naked body either, you pervert!" Carly snapped. "I'm your sister!"

"Doesn't change the fact you have a hot bod, sis," he said lazily. He leered at Aubrey from head to toe and licked his lips. "Not as hot as hers, but still."

He wasn't lying. Rich had long admired his little sister's developing body and now that the kitchen timer on her baking bod neared the zero mark it was really something to see. The dark haired 15 year old girl was on the petite side with small b-cup breasts but she had an absolutely rocking tight, firm bubble-butt he wasn't ashamed to stare at all the time.

Aubrey, on the other hand, was taller and more voluptuous. Her tits were large, d-cups Rich would guess, and her body was more developed than his sister's. She could easily pass for eighteen whereas his baby sister could not. Rich also liked the whole look about her: streaks of neon pink and bright yellow in her otherwise completely black hair, the heavy mascara, the sexy goth-like outfits. Rich found scene-girls very sexy.

"The last rule," Aubrey said, "is that it has to be tonight, after the party. So if you're passed out or whatever, you missed your chance."

"If I'm asleep you wake me up, then," he said, a little irritated but actually starting to believe this might happen. "Preferably with a lapdance or something. But if you guys renege because you party until dawn and I'm asleep I swear to god I'll tell Mom and Dad on you for having the party. Hell, I'll even tell them about the drinking."

"Then I would tell on you for buying it for us!" Carly said, her short temper exploding again. "I'll tell on you for what you asked me to do! What'll you they'll do once they find out how big of a perv you are, huh?"

"Nobody's telling your parents anything!" Aubrey said in a loud voice that instantly diffused what had been shaping up to be a real argument. Turning back to Rich she said, "Fine, if you're asleep we'll wake you up. Most of our friends have 2am curfews so the party should be over by then anyway. You stay up past 2am on regular basis, don't you?"

"I definitely stayed up past 2am to listen to you munching on Carly's cunt the other night," he grinned.

"Pervert," Carly said with a look of disgust on her face.

"Do we have a deal or not?" Aubrey said.

Rich nodded. "Yeah, fine. But let's go to the store now. I have plans later."

"By 'plans' you mean lameass raids on WOW with your loser Internet friends," Carly muttered.

"You're the dyke who's about to give her big brother the best peep show of his life, bitch," Rich grinned.

Carly stomped out of the room after he said that and Aubrey gave him a peculiar smile before she followed. Rich lazily stood from his chair while thinking, There's something crazy about that girl. Can't put my finger on it, but there's something crazy going on there.

Those would end up being the most prophetic thoughts of his life.


The party was a blast and Carly was fully enjoying herself. At first she'd been distracted at the thought of what she'd be doing later with Aubrey in front of her brother but after a couple beers and some jello shots she forgot all about it. She was dancing with a girl she'd used to have a huge crush on who, unfortunately, turned out to be straight.

Carly hated that. She hadn't been interested in Lana until the girl had kissed her the year before and professed her love for the girl. Carly had been shocked by that but, in her naturally submissive way, had gone along with the kiss until she was about as hot and bothered as she'd ever been before in her life.

That make-out session with Lana hadn't lasted very long but it completely made Carly fall in love with the cute red-head. The next day the girl had admitted she was bisexual but wasn't ready for a full time lesbian relationship.

Carly had been so infatuated with her that she had agreed to wait until she was ready. Eventually, though, Lana had said she'd been wrong: she wasn't bisexual. She'd simply been drunk the night she'd made out with her. She was officially straight. That was the moment Carly decided that bisexuals were poser assholes. Aubrey, on the other hand, was a true lesbian and she ended up hooking up with her shortly after that.

After dancing for a while with the poser she sort of despised the drunk child stumbled over to the sofa with a plastic cup of beer in her hand. She was laughing at a joke she'd just been told that she'd already forgotten. When she reached Aubrey she plopped down onto her girlfriend's lap.

"Hey, sexy thing," Carly said, her words slurring. "Why not join the party? You missed the jello shots!"

Aubrey grinned and planted a kiss on the teenager's lips. "I figured I should limit my alcohol intake tonight," she said. "I don't want to be too drunk for ... later, you know?"

"Pfff, I do," Carly said before draining her cup of beer. The words Aubrey had just spoken finally registered in her head and she grew confused. She said, "Why do you wanna be sober for it? You're not looking forward to it, are you?"

"Of course not!" Aubrey said. "I just think one of us should be sober to make sure he doesn't take advantage of us."

Carly smiled and lightly tapped Aubrey on her nose. "That is why I love you," she said. "Because you are so darn smart."

"Who might take advantage of who?" one of their friends, James, said as he took a seat in a nearby recliner. His girlfriend, a hefty girl named Marsha, was on his lap and giggling drunkenly.

"Nothing, no one," Aubrey said. "It's just something stupid."

"Tell us!" James insisted. His face was flush from drink, too.

"Oh it's just this guy who wants to be a stupid asshole and... ," Carly said before her voice trailed off. She was drunk but thankfully not drunk enough to admit how she and Aubrey had managed to throw this amazing party.

"Just forget it," Aubrey said in a loud voice so that she could be heard over the music and general revelry of the party. "Come on, who wants to play beer pong?"

"Now you're talking!" Carly said. She stood up with her girlfriend and several of her friends followed them into the crowded kitchen.


"pix or it didn't happen!"

That was one of the typical responses Rich received after bragging on /b/ about what he was going to witness later that night. Other comments included, "take vid and share for much WIN!" and "trollfag needs to troll harder" and "OP is a lyin' nigger." One person, though, posted something worth replying to. His message read, "I'm going to give OP the benefit of the doubt that he isn't lying. OP, you need to honor /b/ by having the biggest fap session ever. If you don't cum at least four times you will have dishonored us all. Good luck, /b/rother, I believe in you."

Rich decided to reply to that last comment. He wrote, "OP here. Trust me, much fapping will be had. If I can bust a nut three times just listening to them fuck I'll definitely get off five or more times watching. Peace out, /b/ro."

He posted that message just as the music from the party going on downstairs came to an abrupt stop. His heart began to beat fast and his dick even got a little hard at the thought that it was finally time. It took another five minutes but it turned out that it was.

When his sister and Aubrey finally came through his door Carly was stumbling and giggling stupidly. Aubrey was sort of helping the girl walk and she had a backpack slung over her shoulder.

"Hey," Aubrey said. "You ready?"

"Born ready," Rich said distractedly. He'd never seen Carly so drunk and he was a little worried about how that might affect the show. "Is she okay?"

"I'm fine," Carly said, drawing out the second word in a slurred voice. "You though, you're the fucked up one. Wanna see your sister fuck. You are a sicko, you are a pervert, and I want you to know that I know those things."

Aubrey said, "She's okay. I cut her off a couple of hours ago. She passed out for about an hour and the sleep perked her up."

"Good enough for me," Rich said. He spun his desk chair in the direction of his bed and said, "Let the show begin!"

"Put on the music," Aubrey said as she helped Carly take a seat on the side of the bed facing Rich.

"Something rockin'!" his drunk sister said. She dropped her head and added, "Oh god, put the blindfold on already. I'm already sick of looking at him."

Rich spun back to his computer and fired up iTunes. He'd already created a playlist for the night's events. The songs included the classic, "Pour Some Sugar on Me", Liz Phair's "Flower", and as many other sex-related songs he could find. The playlist was two hours long and included many songs he'd never heard of but /b/ had helped him create the list earlier that evening and ThePirateBay had helped him download them all.

When he turned back around with the loud music blaring out from his speakers he was just in time to see Aubrey finish tying a long, thick strip of black silk around his sister's eyes. Rich was surprised because he'd thought they would just improvise something but this piece of cloth looked like it was intended for this very purpose. He said loud enough to be heard, "Do you always carry around blindfolds in your backpack?"

Aubrey gave him a knowing smirk and said, "This is my toys bag. I have lots of goodies in here."

Impressed, Rich leaned back in his seat to enjoy the show. He watched Aubrey begin almost immediately. She began to passionately kiss his drunken sister who, thankfully, turned out to be sober enough to actively participate.

Watching the two girls make out like that, especially when Aubrey began to feel Carly up through her tee shirt, was instantly the hottest thing Rich had ever seen. At parties in college he'd seen girls make out like this before but there was always something unrealistic about it. They were always just attention whores playing to a drunken group of frat boys or whatever. These two, his sister and the scene-girl, were the real deal: full on lesbians totally hot for one another.

The music playing wasn't loud enough to mask the sounds of the girls' smacking lips and suddenly heavy breathing. Rich leaned forward to get a better listen just the same. He could hear his little sister already moaning into Aubrey's mouth when the larger girl slid her hand between Carly's legs.

"Shit," he whispered as softly as possible.

After a few more minutes of them kissing and touching one another Aubrey gave Rich a wink for some reason before quickly pulling off Carly's top. Rich's eyes widened at the sight of his sister in her lacy red bra. His eyes widened further when, with a snap of her right hand's fingers, Aubrey unclasped the bra and it immediately dropped forward to reveal his sister's pretty tits.

The bra was removed quickly and Carly was really into it now. The blind-folded girl planted her lips against Aubrey's while tugging at the girl's black tank top but, thankfully, Aubrey sort of pushed her away for a moment which gave Rich a perfect view of his sister's now naked breasts. They were simply lovely in every way: cute little teenage breasts topped with light pink nipples.

Now it was time to start jacking. As the girls, both completely topless now, continued their make-out session Rich unzipped his slacks and whipped out his hard cock. He stared intently at Aubrey first as he gave his cock a few good tugs. The sight of her large firm breasts squeezing against his sister's little ones was beyond sexy. It took less than five minutes of watching Aubrey rub his sister between her legs while the two kissed passionately before he ejaculated.

Aubrey glanced over in his direction when the cum began to squirt. He grinned at her but the hot scene-girl confused him when she raised her left hand and pointed at him.

"What?" he said.

She broke off her kiss from his sister's lips, placed her index fingers against her own lips, and mouthed the word, "Quiet" to him. Then she whispered something in Carly's ear, something that made the girl pant and giggle, before standing up from the bed. With absolutely no modesty whatsoever he watched as she pushed down her tight, black denim jeans along with her panties.

If he didn't know better he would have guessed she was posing for him. With a smile on her pretty face she was strutting her hips from side to side and cupping her breasts and pushing them together. The entire time, with his sister laying back on the bed just behind her, she kept her eyes locked on his.

Holy fucking fuck, he thought as his erection returned. When she noticed that she smiled again, pointed, and then turned around and went into her bag of toys.

Aubrey produced two things from her bag. One was a strap on dildo. At the sight of that Rich's erection came back in full force. The other thing she got out of the bag, though, was about to make Rich's night even better than he had imagined.

It was a folded piece of paper. And while Carly squirmed around on Rich's bed with a drunken, horny smile on her face, Aubrey tip-toed the short distance to Rich's chair and handed it to him. Confused as hell he took it from her, glanced at it, then back at her. She mouthed the words, "Read it!".

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.