Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 13: The Emerald Palace

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Emerald Palace - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Passing beyond the garden they went down another short corridor and came to a small green door which opened as they approached it. Beyond they were in a large, airy room which seemed to be a smaller replica of the Throne Room of the Golden Palace.

"This is your Throne Room," said the Emir, "We are now in the Emerald Palace."

"But that doorway leads directly to your harem?" Elaheh was puzzled.

"Yes, I had it made especially for you. There are guards on it and only you will be allowed to use it."

"I saw no guards," she noted.

"Of course not. They are real guards, not the ceremonial eunuchs on public entrances. If anyone but you or I approaches that door it won't open. Even you are only allowed through it alone," explained the Emir, "The guards watch it by CCTV."

"Are there many cameras?" asked the young Princess.

"Everywhere. There are more cameras than eunuchs, I believe, and you just learn to ignore them, as you do the eunuchs."

A warm feeling went through Elaheh's cunt as she remembered the enormous eunuch of the previous night. She certainly wasn't going to ignore him!

"How many rooms are there in the Emerald Palace?" asked the princess.

"I've no idea," said the Emir, then the mathematician he had been as a young man came to the fore, "and it depends what you mean by a room. Is a gazebo wholly enclosed in a harem a room, or is the whole harem one room with the gazebos regarded as mere partitioning? Who cares? There are more than you can possibly learn in less than a year. I have been here over twenty years and I still don't know my way round most of the Golden Palace. The rooms you use, you learn, but places like the kitchen and the laundry are terra incognita to me."

She determined that she would learn every nook and cranny of her Palace, even if it did take her a year or more. Beyond the throne room was the entrance to the harem. Princess Elaheh was surprised to see that there were people moving about in the harem, both eunuchs and women. She was about to ask who these people were when she recognised Amina and Kalyn. Mi Lee was also there, together with a number of other women she did not know. All were totally naked, save for jewellery.

"I didn't have them dressed because I assumed you would want to decide on the harem dress for yourself," said the Emir, "but these are your two chosen women, and a few from my harem as 'house warming' presents from me. I told my Chief Eunuch to pick women who inclined towards their own sex, though they will perform with men if you want to watch them."

Elaheh stared at him, then said, "You just don't understand me, do you? Just because I am a woman who enjoys the sweetness of another woman's touch it doesn't mean that I that I am oblivious to the charms of a strong shafted man, as long as he is kept in his place."

The Emir looked at the daughter scornfully, then saw the corners of her lips curl up and he realised that it was said in jest.

"Well, that is your business, my child, not mine, as it was last night."

She realised with a start that he knew all about her pleasure session of the previous evening.

"I don't wish to inquire into your harem habits, and you must leave me mine," continued the Emir.

"What about harem dress, father? I had assumed all women would wear much the same?"

"Oh no. I know that in some harems the women are always naked, in others adorned in jewellery and little else, in others various forms of clothing designed to titillate. One of my advisors clothes his women in ballet tutus. Some even wear the western idea of harem dress, little jackets and baggy trousers with an open seam between the legs. You may clothe them as you wish, though I do recommend slippers. They avoid stubbed toes and can be handy for the occasional amorous spanking."

"Hmm. I'll have to think about that. How do I get hold of the costumes I want?" asked the Princess.

"Just tell your Chief Eunuch what you want. He will do the rest," said the Emir.

"I haven't got a Chief Eunuch," she said.

"Mistress," squeaked one of the eunuchs, bowing low, "I have that honour for the moment, if the Mistress pleases."

"Well..." the Princess paused, gloating at her power over him, "For the moment. Now get some slippers for the women. The eunuchs can go barefoot."

"As the Mistress pleases," he said, not moving.

She waited for him to obey.

"Well aren't you going to get..." she started, but broke off as a junior eunuch came into the room with a large sack, which proved to be filled with various pairs of slippers.

'That's one up for him. He has this place well organised, ' she thought; aloud she asked, "What is your name?"

"It is as the Mistress pleases," he replied, "but no name is necessary. The Mistress has but to speak and I obey."

Princess Elaheh thought his fawning servility was quite sickening, but he would have to do for the moment.

"What did your mother name you?" she persisted.

"Mistress I do not know. I do not remember my mother," the creature said, "My previous Master called me Jimoh, if it pleases the Mistress."

"Jimoh it is then," she said.

The women had finished sorting through the pile of slippers and fitted themselves with footwear.

"Now all line up for inspection," said Elaheh.

The women lined up, but the Emir said, "Shall we go and look round first?"

"Of course," replied the Princess and they went off into the private quarters of the Palace.

For an hour they toured the private and public rooms of the Emerald Palace. Princess Elaheh saw her own suite of study, dining room, sumptuous bedroom with a huge four-poster bed, a bathroom including a jacuzzi, a ten foot square bath, a separate shower, which she thought was only a little smaller than the one at school used by an entire hockey team, and a small room equipped with a full set of whips and various pieces of apparatus which she did not understand. Being Elaheh, she did not want to show her ignorance in front of her father, so she asked no questions.

They also saw the four guest suites, in the first of which Jeremy was being pleasured by a woman whom Elaheh did not recognise, though evidently her father did. Jeremy seemed embarrassed as they looked round, but his bed companion was not in the least disconcerted.

There was a large banqueting hall and beyond it an appetising aroma of roasting meat came from the kitchens. The Emir did not bother to go into the kitchens, but Princess Elaheh resolved that she would explore them thoroughly herself later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.