Jane: It Happened One Night

by Dapper Dan

Copyright© 2010 by Dapper Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Female desk clerk on the midnight shift rents a room. And then it happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

[This is a work of fiction. The story is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male and perhaps some female fantasies as well. As such, the story may or may not conform entirely with reality. But isn't that the whole point of fantasies--what could be? With historical exceptions, all other locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

I do not practice nor do I condone any of the sexual acts about which I write, other than straight, heterosexual relationships. Beside the fact that most other forms of sexual behavior are illegal, I still don't judge consenting adults for their sexual preferences except where such behavior is hurtful/harmful to others, such as pedophilia.

None-the-less, many people have FANTASIES of such taboo laden behavior to achieve sexual gratification or whatever, but have no intentions whatsoever of carrying out such behavior in actual practice. That said, if I have struck a particular fantasy of yours, read and enjoy.

CHARACTERS:

Jane: Female lead character. Twenty year old in the summer before undergraduate senior year

Cindy: Female supporting character, twenty, friendly., and Mike's significant other

Mike: Male supporting character, twenty-one, good looking, and Cindy's significant other

I will begin my senior year at State College in one week. In late June, I turned twenty, finally leaving those teenage years and becoming a twenty something at last. My three p.m. to eleven p.m. job at one of the local motels in my home town for the past three months is earning money towards the tuition for my final undergraduate year. My name is Jane and what follows is the story of that pre senior year summer.

That job is working the front desk, so my primary role is to check guests in and out. But I also act as gofer to the guests for such things as extra towels, blankets, ice buckets, etc. I also program wake up calls on demand, answer the phone, and do the night audit.

One other thing I have to do is answer angry parent calls with words to the effect that no, I'm sorry, but I can't tell you if so and so has a room here or not. To do otherwise would be to put the motel and myself in a litigious situation of giving out personal information.

But I really do enjoy the job and observing the people. The name on my motel pocket badge is Jane. And "ready to serve your needs" is the motto underneath the name. I hate that motto, by the way, because I get teased incessantly about it, especially by horny (or not) males.

It has been a busy and eventful summer job, but last night topped everything. For a weekend in the busy season in late summer, the night had been unusually slow. In fact, it was the next thing to downright dead, as far as business went.

Then, about eight thirty, this gorgeous young couple came in, looking for a room. They both wore T-shirts with words and symbols of State College emblazoned upon them and shorts. Her shorts were really short and tight. But then, so was her tee, tight that is, and navel revealing. She was stunningly beautiful with long blonde hair, classic face, and a figure to turn guy's heads twice around. Her guy was, simply put, a studly hunk of brown hair, brown eyes, sun browned skin, on an athletic build. He, like his girl, was in shorts, tee, and barefoot in sandals.

Well, their State College connection immediately led me to say, rather gleefully, "I'll be a senior there in two weeks."

"I'm Mike and this is Cindy," said the male, "and we'll also start our senior year at the same time. We're from clear down at the other end of the sate and are headed to school early because we both have jobs at school that start before classes do."

"I know it's awfully late," I said, "but I'm still looking for a place to stay. I suppose I'll be very lucky to find anything."

"Yes, it is very late, said Mike, "but good luck finding a place; you'll really need it."

I mentioned that this was a gorgeous couple, didn't I? They both had athletically fit and toned bodies. Mike could easily pass for a Greek god of mythology and Cindy could easily pass herself off as a Penthouse model. She is a very tall and statuesque with an "abundant," chest. Cindy was long waisted with long, slender legs and a very shapely butt.

Not that I'm any slouch in the looks department, if I do say so myself. I'm five feet, six inches tall and weigh one-hundred-fifteen pounds. I'm a modest 33B in the boob department. I'm also a flaming, natural redhead, top and bottom. My pussy, however, is shaved except for a hair line landing strip about three inches long. I posses moderately long arms with very long, piano player fingers. And I do like to "play" with them, if given the right instrument.

Mike and Cindy had requested a jacuzzi room for the night and I gave them the one three quarters of the way down the first floor hall. I gave them a generous discount, both because I had a lot of rooms to rent and because they were fellow students at State.

With registration completed, they walked off to their room, arms around each other and carrying a small, overnight case. As I watched them on the closed circuit TV surveillance monitor, Mike's hand dropped to Cindy's butt and rubbed down the divide of her cheeks, digging at her pussy below. Cindy leaned over and nibbled at Mike's ear.

Not much more than fifteen minutes after they went to their room, Cindy came back to the desk. She said, "It looks like an awfully slow night for you and I need to find something to do. Mike just has to watch Sunday night football, and I usually indulge him, so I thought maybe you could use some company."

"God yes," I replied.

There followed a good hour and a half or more of conversation about State College and other topics, which was only interrupted once to register another guest. We were immediately at ease and comfortable with each other and I sensed the beginnings of a close friendship developing. At this point, the talk turned to men and sex. We talked about what men like and what women like, getting ever more explicit. Eventually, Cindy confided that she had been living with Mike the past two years at school. She was deeply in love with him and she thought he was with her.

"And you know, Jane, he's well hung, very well hung and he knows exactly how to use it to please a girl."

Then she really stunned me.

"We really are into threesomes. Sometimes Mike has a buddy join us and sometimes I have a girlfriend join us. Mike told me when we got to the room that he liked what he saw in you, and so do I, very much so. Would you be interested in joining us tonight?"

My face turned bright crimson!

"Cindy, I'm not a virgin, but nearly so. I've been to bed with a guy only once. That was the football captain my senior year in high school. That was such a disaster, I've avoided any similar relationship since then. My major course of study at State is so demanding, I don't have time for any relationships anyway."

"Well Jane, I can sympathize with that, but I really do wish you would join us. Mike is so gentle and understanding, I think you'd have an outstanding experience, if not in fact a sexual revelation. And I would just love to show you how to make love with a woman."

"I've just under an hour left on my shift. I'll think about it. If I decide to join you, I'll call your room and let you know."

"I know Mike wants to see you, but I want you to stay even more than he does. I think you're very beautiful."

With that, Cindy bid me a temporary farewell and walked off back to their room.

That final hour of the shift just flew by as I tried to make up my mind what to do. I told Cindy the truth, I'd not had a relationship with a man for over three years. I barely dated. That didn't mean I lacked for sexual desire. To the contrary, I exploded into puberty very early and I discovered almost immediately that I had a full blown sex drive. But, I was too shy and too scared to do more than kiss before the football captain and after him, I just didn't trust men any more.

My fingers, a vibrator, and my ten inch dildo were my "men," that satisfied my raging sex drive. That high school football captain was so inept that he never even got my cherry. I had to do that myself with Mr. Long John, my dildo. I really was getting starved for the real thing. And, I really did like Cindy. Maybe Mike would be ok also.

It was ten past eleven by the time I made the shift turn over to my relief when I picked up the phone. My decision was made; I'd call Cindy to tell her I'd bring down those extra towels she had requested. (This for the benefit of my relief clerk).

I clocked out and went down the hall. The laundry room was on the way, so I picked up three extra bath towels and then walked down to Mike and Cindy's room and knocked on the door.

"Desk clerk with your towels," I said.

Mike, barefoot and dressed in a robe, and sporting a wide smile, opened the door. He reached for my hand, bent towards it, and kissed it. Mike than gently led me into the room.

Cindy was sitting in a chair at the small table, also barefoot and dressed in a robe. I was pretty sure neither of them had anything on under those robes. I was modestly dressed (for the job) in dark slacks, a light colored blouse, and dark shoes.

But already, erotic thoughts and anticipation had my nipples poking and rubbing hard through a thin, shear bra, into that blouse, causing immediate erection of my nipples. This was very visible to anyone glancing at my chest, and both of them were definitely looking.

I could also feel a wet spot developing in my bikini panties. It has been a very long time since these kinds of erotic feelings and reactions had been aroused in me outside of my bedroom masturbatory sessions. It all felt so damned good.

Cindy rose and walked over to me and gave me a tight hug which she continued to hold as she said, "Oh Jane, I am so very glad you decided to stay!"

She promptly nuzzled my neck and nibbled my ear. She also reached one hand between us and massaged my boobs. My nipples got even more stiff and hard at her touch. After about five minutes of this and my full surrender to her actions, Cindy's hand dropped all the way down to my crotch. She went all the way between my legs and rubbed my pussy vigorously. The wet spot that had begun earlier now enlarged significantly.

Looking over Cindy's shoulder, I could see that Mike had seated himself in one of the chairs. His robe had slipped open and he was ever so slowly stroking what must have been at least a ten inch, uncut and very fat cock at full erection while he observed the girl/girl action in front of him. I'd been right, he didn't have anything on under that robe. That big fuck stick was already leaking pre cum.

Cindy stopped caressing and began to peel my clothes off. First, she slowly undid the blouse buttons and then slowly and tenderly, slipped it off my shoulders and down my arms to drop it on the floor. My tits were clearly displayed thru my shear bra with the nipples nearly tearing through the thin cloth. They were that hard and erect.

Cindy then stooped slightly to kiss my hard nipples through my bra before it was slowly unhooked and removed. Once again Cindy stooped to kiss my now naked and exposed nipples. I think they even twitched in anticipation. Cindy licked and sucked on them for a couple of minutes. My panties were now completely soaked.

Next, Cindy whispered for me to step out of my shoes and anklets. I was by then shaking with sexual desire and anticipation. My pussy was flooding my panties even more and wetting through my slacks in a really big circle.

Cindy loosened the waist of those slacks and slid them ever so slowly down my body. She was kissing the skin exposed as the slacks went slowly down. My pelvis had already begun that timeless motion of eros, a slow undulation that was sure to quicken under Cindy's delicate touch. The slacks dropped to the floor and Cindy was kissing my pussy through the sopping wet nylon. And, sure enough, the undulation increased in tempo.

"Oh God, Jane, you smell and taste so damned good!"

She then just ripped the panties completely off and dropped to her knees to bury her mouth in my pussy. Through my sexual haze, I noticed that Mike's robe was now fully open and he was pumping his fuck stick much faster. His eyes appeared to be slightly glazed in lust.

Cindy dug her hands into my ass and pulled me tight into her face. I grabbed the back of Cindy's head and pulled on her too. She nearly choked for a moment there.

Cindy came up for air and stood while she allowed her robe to also drop to the floor. With no further encouragement, I immediately reached one hand for her heavy boobs and one for her pussy.

I slowly kissed her all over as well. We sort of drifted over to and fell on the bed where we just lay, looking at each other for a little bit. The calm before the storm. Looking deep into each other's eyes. I think we were both amazed at the depth of the feelings we had developed for each other already.

We both recognized at that moment, that this would not be a one time encounter. A couple of quiet minutes went by. Mike was pumping himself slowly again, still just watching his two naked women.

Cindy and I gave each other a barely perceptible nod that said, unspoken, let's heat this up again. We slowly positioned ourselves into a sixty-nine with our legs spread wide. As far as we two were concerned, Mike didn't even exist at that moment. He said later he just watched us in utter amazement and slowed his jacking off to a crawl so as not to cum for as long as possible.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.