A Perfect 10, Part 2 - Cover

A Perfect 10, Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by Akarge

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Vulcan colony story in the Swarm Cycle Universe. Now that his family has been picked up and General Fred Winthrop has been assigned a colony to run, he needs some people to populate it. If it has been a while since you read Part 1, you might want to check the cast of characters included with that story. Most of the sex is off screen or implied, but there are a few bits included. ver 1.05 cleaned up a bunch of typos Ver 1.1 a few more, and a couple missing paragraphs.2/4/12

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   Oral Sex  

Fort McCoy
5:30 AM Friday Morning
P-Day plus 7

Hmm. I may have to get upgraded to Marine size, just to have enough locations for all of the women to lie on me. Now, who ... Oh, right. Somehow it turned into Mother-daughter night. Jan and Caitlin, Candace and Kim, Jo and Karen. That’s Karen. She likes to sleep on top and now that she is hairless down there, we don’t stick together as much. So, if I can just see past her hair ... Ok, Candace and Caitlin are on the right. And that feels like Kim’s tits on the left. I think those fuller breasts against my thighs are Jo’s and Jan must be further to the left. So if I give Karen a little wake up pump or three, Jo should be in position to lick her daughter as she is waking up. Fred, you just cannot resist being naughty, can you?

“Ummm, ummm, ummm.” Karen woke up enough to turn her head to look at him and then she started moving with him. Her ass cheeks bumped into Jo’s head two, three, four times before Jo woke up for herself. She raised her head, figured out who was whom, where she was, what was happening and then she dropped her face back down for some morning oral sex with her daughter and her master.


Fort McCoy
7:30 AM Friday Morning
P-Day plus 7

“Good Morning, Commander. How did we do last night?” General Winthrop had been present at the first pickup, but the Marines had been doing follow-ups all night.

“Sir, at the Renton Union Hall get-together, there were well over one thousand adults present. Hard to be exact as several did not have their CAP cards on them. We got two hundred Volunteers on the nose. Twenty are suitable for cadre personnel I believe. We also got one hundred ninety others on the prior service and trained specialists programs. In all they are authorized a total of twelve hundred eighty six harem members of which we currently have about seven hundred on board, well, on base, that is. That number is changing from minute to minute as teams report in. We also collected five men, twenty-five single women and ten Mothers as spares.

“After that, we went to that university dorm and we got ninety-six volunteers. As we had thought, there were no specialists or veterans. They are authorized four hundred thirty eight Harem members. We have over three hundred of them on base by now. Mostly we are very short of Mothers. We collected ten young men and one hundred fourteen women from the dorm as spares. They are going fast. Between the union guys and my Marines ... Currently we have seven hundred forty seven pods assigned. That is assuming one pod per volunteer and half a pod per specialist. We also have another ten pods set aside for you and your staff. There are currently eleven men, five mothers and seventy three other women available as spares.” Commander Pierson was obviously channeling the data from the AI.

“We may have to slow things down a bit to give your people a chance to catch up on the follow-up collections. The ones tonight and tomorrow will both have lots of follow-ups. Then the next one we can coast on. Let’s double the number of spare females for tomorrow’s pick-ups. Until further notice, any woman who wants to go that your people on the ground thinks will fit in, we take. We need to collect at least one each for the Independent Company troops. We will have two companies of those at Vulcan within a couple of days of our getting there with this batch. We need to get them filled up to full allocation ASAP, but as long as we are making progress, I think we’re OK.”

General Winthrop stopped to calculate for a minute. “OK, one hundred fifty four Marines per company, two companies. We need three hundred eight standard female concubines. Not hookers and probably not mothers. I can pack them in at six per pod since there is no volunteer with them. So that’s fifty-one pods and two left with out a pod. We can go with three hundred twelve total using fifty-two full pods. We will need them by the time the Araby gets back next month. Any ideas, Commander?”

“I do have a couple of things that I have wanted to try, Sir.”


Riley, Washington
Friday 10:30 AM
City Hall

The handsome, middle-aged man walked up to the tiny City Hall counter. “Hello, I would like to see the Mayor.” He smiled charmingly at the slightly older lady using the computer at her desk.

“Do you have an appointment? This is a small town. Mayor is an unpaid position and he doesn’t keep business hours.” From her hair and a few wrinkles, the lady was well over fifty years old, but she still looked pretty spry.

“Oh, is there a City Manager?”

“Nope. I’m the only paid city hall employee and that’s only for two hours a day. City Clerk Beth Perkins. What do you need?”

“Well, I represent the Confederacy Marines. I want to do an extraction, for this entire town if possible. I was told that if you set off the forest fire alarm, that everyone comes to the city center.”

“Yeah, that would work. But the alarm is triggered from the fire station. Show me some ID.” She looked carefully at the ID and then at the man to verify that it was his face shown on the ID. “All right, let me call over there. You do want it now, correct?”

“Yes, right now.”

Ms. Perkins seemed to not be surprised or even worried at the idea of evacuating the entire town as she called the fire station. “Jake? Bethany. We got us a situation. Set off the big alarm for general round up. Yes, on my authority. Jake, then you text your wife a 911 and make sure she comes in with all the kids and your sister ... Sure, I’ll see you in the park in five.” She hung up, pulled open a drawer, removed a couple of sheets of paper, and then redialed as she told Fred. “Everyone will be coming to the park across the street. I’ll see you there. I have to work my phone tree.” She turned her attention to the phone. “Hey, Margie! You’re leaving. Make your phone calls, grab the kids and leave your knickers at home. City Park, right now! No, it’s not a drill! Make those calls first!” She hung up, made a tick mark on the list and started on another call as the big town siren started wailing.


General Winthrop joined Sergeant Major Rodriguez outside the office and they walked over to the park. Tony spoke up over the exceedingly loud siren. “I see the Mayor was helpful, Sir.”

“Nope. Never saw the man. He may not even show up. Watch for a little old lady, coming out of that office in a few minutes. Well, not so little and not so much older than us. Keep track of her for me.” Fred watched as people started closing up the very few shops in town and heading to the park. Other people were racing up in pickups and older cars. There were no fancy cars here, or expensive ones, other than some of the pickups and a few lovingly polished older pieces of Americana.

After five minutes, the siren shut itself off. It had been so loud that its presence was still evident. Your ears were pulsing and felt like it was still blasting away. There were a lot of people in the half-acre park. Most were standing around looking confused, but there were a few, mainly women, who were obviously in the know. They had tight hold on their kids and lots of skin on display. Buttons undone, bras unsnapped or missing, a few skirts were being rolled up to make them shorter. Tony looked at his reader. “Looks like Hancock was right. We have almost forty Volunteers in range already. Should I call in the troops?”

“I’ll get it.” Fred made the nearly effortless call sub-vocally to the big vans waiting around the block. In a minute, one was pulling up next to them and Marines were walking out of the back of it. An endless line of Marines, like a clown car for ogres. The other vans deployed to the other three sides of the park and did the same thing. Fred stepped up onto a wooden park table. “May I have your attention, please? Please remain quiet until I finish speaking. I am sorry to break in on your day. As you can see from the Confederacy Marines at the edges of the park, we are doing a pick up. It is a HIGHLY modified pick up, so please listen carefully before you react.

“First, if there is anyone who would like nothing to do with these proceedings, please raise your hands and we will escort you aside until we are done. No one? No one at all? Nice town! OK! I am Major General Fred Winthrop. I am currently accepting recruits for a new Colony by the name of Vulcan. We will be setting up a training battalion and a division of troops. We will be picking up kids from homes and we can collect other qualifying family members at the same time IF they are there with the kids, so you are not strictly limited to those people here with you. All volunteers going to my colony have the option of collecting one more person for their personal harem than usual, as long as one of them qualifies as a mother figure. The AIs tell us that there is something much like trees on Vulcan. We will be selecting a very few harvesting specialists, mainly heavy equipment operators, who will be limited to the colony, but they don’t get the extra mother figure. Those with a minimum CAP of 5.5 talk to the Sergeant here and he will see if you qualify.

“And now for the standard disclaimers, you non-volunteers out there may be chosen by a family member or a friend to join their harem. As such, when you step through a portal and onto the base, you will have NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER. You will be the chattel property of your Sponsor. That means that you WILL be their sex slave...


“Hancock! Front and Center!” Lance Corporal Hancock heard the transferred call on the other side of the park and he trotted over to where the General was talking with the Lt. He snapped to attention in front of the General.

“Lance Corporal Hancock reporting as ordered, Sir!”

“Good. I heard that you still had one pick left. I expect you have been saving it for your hometown. How many people here that you don’t want to leave behind?

“Sir, about ten. But I’m just trying for my girl friend. She’s still here.” He pointed over his shoulder to where he had left a very pretty seventeen-year-old who was smiling in her birthday suit, sandals and a big floppy sun hat. “I have some Marine buddies that I am pointing other people out to and some of them are getting out on their own as well.”

“Ok, in that case, would you look over at that older lady? Do you know her?”

“Yes, Sir. That’s my Aunt Beth. She’s a real character. I really miss her.”

“OK, here’s the deal. My reader says she is a great asset for the colony. 6.0 CAP score. She is a few years past menopause and lost points for that, but otherwise she still qualifies as a mother figure. She doesn’t have any equipment skills or anything to get her out as a specialist, but it seems she has been a schoolteacher. From her sex scores, I’d bet she’s a pistol. Make her twenty-eight years old and she’s good for another fifty years or more. I am awarding you one extra, bonus concubine. All authorized by the Confederacy’s AIs and everything. However, you have to take her, no one else, unless she turns you down. Make a real pitch for her. Well?”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you Sir.” The Marine saluted enthusiastically and after the general returned it, he ran over to his aunt. He waved over his girl friend as he did.

The Lieutenant and Tony watched with the General as Hancock blushed and stammered as he tried to ask his great aunt to be his sex slave. “Was this town really worth a special bonus to that Marine, Sir? Especially as she is not of productive age herself?”

“Not really, Lieutenant, although she could maybe be implanted with fertilized eggs and carry them to term. However, according to the AI, she’s an experienced kindergarten teacher and we could use some of those. Also, she started a phone tree before I got outside of that door. I had the AI monitor the calls. That phone tree called the phone of every single mother in this town and a lot of the married mothers. Bethany and her tree got 70% of the known mothers and kids in the area into this park.”

Fred watched as the girlfriend and Beth both got on their knees and took Hancock’s pants down. Beth seemed to be showing her new friend how to deep throat. As the girlfriend got into the swing of things, Beth lost her own top, showing that she was not yet a dried up senior. She cuddled her chest up to the other girl’s back, reached around her and started caressing the young girl’s breasts. “Looks like Hancock’s Harem is all filled out,” quipped Fred. “Anyway, I really got the Bonus Authorization for her, not for him.”


Sumner County, Kansas
Friday, 4 PM

‘This time,’ thought the General, ‘I at least got smart and looked up the Mayor’s location first.’ He stepped into the feed store, out of the dust and sun. His eyes quickly adjusted from the glare and he headed to the check stand. Jason stepped off to one side of the door and kept watch on the street.

The cute, reddish-gold haired teenager stationed there looked up. “How can we help you today?” Her smile implied that she was very interested in personally helping him.

“Sorry, no sale today. Could I talk to Mayor Barnes? It’s on city business.”

“City business?” Red giggled. “Sorry, but you’re obviously not from around here. We barely qualify as a town.” She reached out to press a well-worn intercom button. When a male voice answered, she gave him the message. “Uncle Jim, a gentleman would like to see you in your capacity as His Honor, the Mayor.”

“Send him on back, Janine.”


“Mayor Barnes, I am Major General Winthrop. Confederacy Marines.” Fred introduced himself and showed his ID, as soon as the office door was closed. “I have heard some things about some evacuation drills and a database. Can you talk to me about that?”

Jim Barnes waved him to a chair. He was a self confident man, a jolly looking soul with piercing eyes. Fred figured his CAP of 7.3 was well justified. “Please. Call me Jim. Well, we mainly did it to get people thinking about whom they wanted with them and what they were willing to do to get out of here. Then we used the drills to make sure that people weren’t packing the whole house to bring with them. We limited things to scrap books, cell phones, meds and keys. Later, we’ve been getting people to put the scrapbooks on those thumb drives and carry them always. We had talks about what the rules were once you got picked up. We have three linked computers on the city web. All of the volunteers can log on and make a secure list of whom they want with a couple of alternates in case someone is out of town. Only they can get at it so the wife doesn’t actually know if hubby is taking her or not.

“When we have a drill, everyone swipes their card as they check in. If I check in at city hall, and my wife and the others check in at the school, the database keeps track. The city hall computer will print out a message stating ‘James Barnes has a complete roster.’ I can log on if there is room at the computer and see where my people are. There are a few glitches, mainly with some guys who keep changing their choices. We did have a few divorces, assaults and such when people found out that person A did something that person B did not approve of. Like the guy who walked in with his wife on one arm, his sister-in-law on the other and the computer did not state that he had his roster filled. Seems he’d gotten a bit inebriated, went and listed the local trollop, who reportedly is quite a handful and his next-door neighbor’s wife, who is two very nice handfuls, if you catch my drift. They had to have agreed in order to be listed as his choices. However, one was out of town when we held the drill. I hope there’s nothing wrong with the general idea.” Mayor Barnes finished and looked the question to the General.

“Nothing wrong with the idea, certainly. We’re just happy when we can find places that welcome us instead of shooting at us. Anyway, as you can guess, we want to do an evac here, sometime. Not today though. Not even in the next couple of weeks. We have some special rules, so we can actually pick up several hundred more people, both men and women. Every volunteer gets an extra pick as long as one of his or her Harem is a mother. Some minimum scores apply there. We are going to pick up lots of guys and some gals that are prior service military and have a CAP of 5.5. We are also selecting for equipment workers; combine operators, grain mill people, mechanics, technical repair, so forth and so on. What I need from you is to let me at that computer. I’ll connect this device and the AI will reprogram the thing so that qualified others will show up on the readouts and the 5.5s that we want will be separated out. They will be able to get their own two choices and the original sponsor will get told that his original choice is no longer available. Except for possibly some Navy people, everyone on this pickup is going to the same planet, so most people will still be in the same area. We want families that are trying to stay together to have a chance at that.”

Jim looked worried. “This is going to shake quite a few people up. I can see that it’s an opportunity, but you know how some people are.”

Fred nodded his head. “Oh, I definitely know. That’s the only weakness in this program of yours. Overall, it’s a good thing, but it let some of your people drop back into a different rut. Getting out will bounce them around a bit.”

“Let’s go. I can have Janine watch the store for a bit.” The mayor stood up and they headed to the city hall.


“Ok, it’s uploading to your system. So here is the situation. We aren’t picking up today, and no one else, that is, no other colony, is using these rules, as of now. For that matter, I can guarantee you that there will NOT be a pickup here for the next five months other than maybe one from our colony. There just aren’t a lot happening in the U.S. right now.

“The AI tells me that if we do a pick up, the database will automatically switch to our rules. You can log on now, or in a few minutes at least, and there will be another pair of tabs, ‘Vulcan’ or ‘Others’. Hit ‘Vulcan’ and you can make new choices. It will show your old choices with the 5.5s that we want as volunteers, ghosted out. A label will say ‘May not be available’. You can select the rest, and then grab more to fill out your new list. If you choose a qualified Mother, it will show that you have done so and show the extra slot being filled. If you have three mothers, for example, they will all show as mothers, but you still get only one extra slot. It will also take any children of those mothers and assign them to you. That is mandatory unless they get split up to the father or something. I suggest you hold a town meeting, or get the word out somehow that people should check out the Vulcan database. Don’t promise a pick up. We don’t even have a ship available at this moment. Now, I hear that some neighboring towns are doing something similar. Are you in contact with them?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.