An Incestuous Episode: Satisfying Daddy - Cover

An Incestuous Episode: Satisfying Daddy

by A Purvversion

Copyright© 2010 by A Purvversion

Erotica Sex Story: Drunken father attacks his daughter, but stops himself before it goes all the way. Later, as he lay asleep, she comes to offer him a bit of comfort. A quickie with no redeeming value, this story was thrown together with the only purpose to hopefully make a few readers happy. In fact, there is only oral activity. Look elsewhere if looking for a serious story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

Of course, it was the drink that besotted my mind, which made it seem that there was nothing wrong with allowing my daughter to watch a porno film with me. I knew that she wasn't totally innocent about sex because of that time that she was busted in school.

And it was that same alcohol that encouraged me to force myself upon my 'little girl' after a half hour or so of watching the flick. It was only her last gasp plea that brought me to my senses. By then I had had my belt unbuckled, my zipper down and my pants opened at the top with my engorged cock aiming upward while my hands were pushing at the back of her head, trying to force her mouth to suck me off.

"Daddy! Please, NO!" Sandy had managed to scream one last time when it finally penetrated my inebriated mind what I was doing.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Apologies flew out of my drunken mouth as I let my frightened daughter free from my grasp.

I quickly made a hasty retreat to my bedroom, all the while apologizing.

As drunk as I was, it was hard to get to sleep as I tried to understand how I had lost control so badly. Of course, I'd been without sex for months, ever since my wife had deserted Sandy and me. In addition, a really great daddy-daughter relationship became even closer in those months. Indeed, my daughter and I had been hugging and she had been cuddling with me even more that had been happening when my wife was still at home. If I'm to be honest here, I'll have to admit that I had even been secretly copping feels of my daughter long before my wife split ... And yes, Sandy was aware and even complicit, even though neither of us had ever verbally acknowledged to one another what I was doing.

With the alcohol still in my system and my head still muddled in confusion, I finally fell asleep, but it was an uneasy sleep, fitful and sporadic at best. I was atop my bed, restless and in a sweat, whether from my anxiety at what I had done or from the late July heat wave, I don't know.

I suppose that she knocked which is probably what woke me from my troubled sleep. Hearing a noise, I slowly turned my head and gradually focused my eyes. Seeing that image, it was as if I might still be dreaming. Then, I realized that it was Sandy standing in the shadows, her body clothed in that huge T-shirt that was her usual nighttime attire, with a strange look on her face. I had only begun to fully awaken as I looked at her, curious about that shy, nervous smile on my daughter's lips.

Finally awake, I ran my tongue around my mouth to moisten it to talk, when Sandy closed the door behind her and took a few steps, halfway into my room. Her eyes were on mine, while mine looked on curiously.

Then, to my complete shock, my daughter reached down with both of her hands to the bottom of her T-shirt and gently took hold. My eyes now raced from her hands to her eyes that were watching me, and back to her hands. With that strange smile still on her face, Sandy then promptly lifted the Tee up over her head.

I caught my breath and didn't have time to even think, as my daughter then immediately pattered toward the bed where I lay, my eyes eagerly swallowing up her naked beauty. Her naked body had matured over the last year and she looked amazingly like a younger version of her mother. Her tanned skin was bronzed and shiny in the moonlight.

My heart raced and my body lay frozen in place as I numbly watched her climb up upon my bed with me. I was at a loss for words. It was only a few hours ago that I had tried to force my daughter to give me a blow job, and she had rightfully rebelled. Now here she was, on her knees, alongside me, naked as the day she was born. Of course, what was happening was wrong. I'd secretly lusted for Sandy for a long time; my lust fueled by my loveless marriage and my many fantasies about my own daughter. I also had suspected that Sandy might have sexual feeling for me. Whether it was that or maybe it was because she was sorry for me, I don't know, but apparently she had thought things out and made a decision.

I watched in awe as she leaned down and reached for my shorts. My mind was screaming at me to stop her, but of course I was already coming under the power of another head. My heart was beating like crazy as I felt my daughter's hands begin to tug, and I lifted my butt ever so slightly, though I did nothing further to help her. As soon as she pulled them from my ankles, she somehow discarded them. I lay there naked, breathing wildly, will no will to stop this insanity.

My breathing really became labored as I watched my 'little girl' bend over, amazed at what I knew she was about to do. It wasn't as if she'd never done this, because she had, I knew. She had been caught doing it to some boys in her school, but I was Sandy's own father!!!

Her pretty face was inches from my cock, her mouth partially open and a small smile played on her lips as she looked up at me. She obviously was enjoying seeing me in such a state of confusion and arousal that I could no longer fight the lustful feelings I was experiencing. I wanted my daughter to suck my cock!

She ran her tongue across her lips, then smiled up at me and took the entire head of my throbbing shaft into her mouth. I immediately gasped at the contact of my little girl's lips about my glans. Sandy clasped her hands around my hips and sucked expertly on the head of my cock. At the same time, she moaned, as if this was her greatest enjoyment. The youngster undoubtedly liked to suck cock, and it was obvious that she'd had a lot of experience. There must have been a lot of happy boys in her school.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.