Edenton High - The Beginning - Cover

Edenton High - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by Naked City

The First Week

Erotica Sex Story: The First Week - It's the story of the first clothing-optional high school in America. It's what happens when the students and teachers are let loose in a school where nudity and sex is allowed. Plus, many extracurricular activities in the buff as well. Visiting spectators will surely get an eyeful. For the mayor's daughter and her boyfriend, it's just part of the fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

The school was in a buzz over the fact that they were the first clothing optional in the country. While a number of students arrived totally naked, a good majority stripped down at their new lockers. Shannon had already gotten her schedule for the new semester and went to her locker to prepare for her first class, which was chemistry. Keith met her there, naked as the day he was born.

"Well, hey there, stud!", she greeted.

"Well, if I'm the stud, you must be the sex bomb", he retorted.

She looked down at his penis.

"I don't know. You've got one big, stiff fuse", she said.

"Damn!", he said. They both giggled. "So, you're not going to have any problem going around school totally bare."

"Absolutely not. I've been looking forward to coming here, or anywhere naked. What's on your schedule?", she asked.

"Well, let's see. I've got English, then World History, followed by Trigonometry. Man, that's going to be a killer class. Then Computer Science."

"Hey, I have that fourth, too. Who's your teacher?"

"Mrs. Rushing", Keith answered.

"Awesome! I do too!", Shannon exclaimed. "Anyway, I better get to class. Don't want to be late on the first day. I'll see you in a few hours."

Shannon had a distance to go to reach her first class. Several guys followed her bare ass behind her, checking her out. She met her volleyball teammate, Ashley Lyons, on the way.

"Hey, Ashley!"

"Hey, Shannon! Looking awesome!"

"Damn, look at you. All tanned. Keeping the kitty clean?", Shannon asked.

"Yeah, I just like it better. Although I like your landing strip on your kitty", Ashley answered.

"As long as I keep it nice and tidy, it's good. Anyway, where are you headed?"

"I have physics first."

"Oh, darn! I have chemistry", said Shannon

"Chemistry? So, I guess when you do experiments, you'll have to wear a lab coat?", Ashley questioned.

"Yeah, it sucks. But I understand it's for our protection. Anyway, I'm here. See ya this afternoon!", Shannon shouted as she bid her teammate bye.

"Okay, Shannon. See you then!"

Shannon walked into her chemistry classroom. She saw several naked guys there. She checked out their packages. Other guys were there in just their underwear. She also observed a couple of naked girls, plus a few topless girls in their panties.

"Shannon!", one girl shouted.

Shannon looked around the room and found her friend, Julianne Ramsey.

"Hey, Julianne! Looking awesomely sexy!" The two hugged.

"Mmmm ... you like my naked body?", Julianne asked.

"Yes, it looks great", Shannon replied

"Well, with that body, it'll be hard to keep the boys back."

"You think?", Shannon asked.

"Trust me, with those boobs and bangin' pussy, Keith's gonna have to keep a good eye out for ya." Julianne felt Shannon's breasts and pussy to accent her point.

Shannon sat down next to her longtime friend in the third row. Julianne's B-cups accentuated her short blonde hair, blue eyes, taut tummy, and nice smooth ass on a five-foot-four frame.

Mr. Storey entered the room and quickly brought the class to attention. He was one of many teachers who opted to teach in the nude.

"Okay, I know we have a lot of new rules going into effect this year. You'll notice one of them right away, from all of the people showing a lot of skin."

A guy and a girl both pulled down their underwear and flashed their genitals.

"You may attend class as naked as you want. Just bear in mind that when we do lab experiments, you'll be wearing a lab coat. Otherwise, you'll be able to attend any class totally nude. I see several of you came prepared with your towels. That's good. You'll notice that I'll be teaching naked. By the way, girls, what do you think of me?"

"I love your dick, Mr. Storey! Nice and long", said one girl.

He turned around while his class got a good, long look at his ass.

"Check out that ass. Nice one, Mr. Storey!", shouted Shannon.

He turned and faced the class again.

"Thank you! Now, normally you will have the first five minutes to declare relief and may call on whoever you wish. Females can also ask for relief, not just guys. Because we have to give out the rules during this five minutes, that will start with your next class. In the meantime, I'll be around with your books."

Mr. Storey grabbed a small stack of textbooks from a table and walked to the students in the first row. As he passed out the books, some of the girls put their hands on his stomach, and around his penis. He smiled. He got more books for the second row, and more girls grabbed on his penis.

Mr. Storey picked up more books for the third row.

"Here he comes!"

He came down the row. The smiles of Shannon and Julianne widened as he came closer. One girl grabbed his penis walking by. He came to the two girls. They felt up his full frontal, including his hard package. He put the books down on their desks.

"Mr. Storey, is it okay if we feel your ass?", asked Shannon.

"I'd love for you to feel my ass." He turned around while the girls copped a good feel of his ass

"Thanks, Mr. Storey", said Julianne.

"No problem. Is it okay if feel your bodies?"

Shannon and Julianna stood up from their desks. Mr. Storey admired their bodies. He put his left hand on Shannon's front, and his right on Julianne's. He moved both hands up and down their chests, tummies, and pussies. Then they turned around and let him feel their asses. After being totally satisfied, he moved on, while the girls sat back down again.

He finished up with the fourth row and began the class. The ladies listened intently to their teacher while keeping an eye on his hugeness.

Next up for Shannon was English with Mrs. Miles. After a quick stop at her locker, she arrived at her next class.

Jo Miles was a short woman and a bit chubby. Her blonde hair had auburn highlights. She sported C-cup breasts and a shaved pussy, plus a bigger butt than most. Even though her body wasn't pleasing to some, she was proud of it to show if off without shame.

"Hi, Mrs. Miles!"

"Well, hi there!"

"I'm Shannon Gatsby", she said introducing herself.

"You are?! Well, damn, you are such a hottie. Do you have a boyfriend?", Miss Miles asked.

"Yeah. You love it?"

"Well ... I hope you don't mind me saying yes."

"No, not at all. Thanks! You're not bad looking yourself", said Shannon.

"Thanks."

Mrs. Miles turned around and flashed her bare ass to Shannon. Shannon put both of her hands on her English teacher's ass, then lowered her head and kissed on Mrs. Miles left ass cheek.

"Damn! That felt great. And I get you all semester", Miss Milesd said with some glee on her face.

"Yep!", Shannon affirmed.

Shannon found a seat next to a couple of guys and a girl.

Jenny Daniels sat behind Shannon. She liked peeking at Shannon's ass through her chair. Doug Daniels and Robert Clark sat on either side of Shannon. They both thought she had a smoking hot body. Shannon looked at them and noticed their hard boners.

"Okay, everyone, welcome to my English class. I know this is going to be a start to a very fun year for us. I'm already having a great time. I love it when I can get up in the morning and not have to decide what to wear to school."

The class laughed.

"And I see many of you are also naked or just wearing your undies. Yay! Okay, well, while we don't have The Program anymore because it's legal to be naked in school, we are granting you a chance for relief for the next few minutes. Anyone may participate."

"Well, it looks like these guys need some relief", Shannon declared.

"Holy shit! Damn! Yeah, they do need some help. Would you guys like us to help you with your boners?", asked Jenny.

"You can do that?", asked Doug.

"Yes, we sure can!", Shannon replied.

Shannon knelt next to Doug and Jenny knelt next to Robert. The girls took their partner's penis and started sucking on it. Shannon wiggled her tongue on Doug's penishead, licking up his ejaculation. Jenny seemed to like it so much, she grabbed onto Robert's ass.

With their relief finished, Shannon and Jenny returned to their seats and the teacher distributed their reading books. As Mrs. Miles was teaching the reading assignment, she frequently flashed her ass towards the class. Despite its' bigger size, it pleased many.

After getting to stare at her English teacher's butt for an hour, it was time for World History.

Nichole Baker was a very popular 43-year old teacher. Even before sex in school was legal, she was known to have affairs with students of both sexes. Shannon had heard the stories, but hadn't had a class with her yet. She remembered from last year when Keith fell under Ms. Baker's spell. The teacher loved sucking up Keith's juices from his penis, and took it in her pussy a couple of times.

After changing out her books, Shannon headed for a restroom. The restrooms were now all unisex at the middle schools and high school. The elementary schools still had boys and girls restrooms.

"Hey, honey!", said Keith.

"Hi, sweetie! Fancy seeing you here!", said Shannon.

"You too!

Shannon peed in a toilet while Keith and another guy watched.

"Do you like being watched?", asked a guy.

"Oh, I have no problem with you all watching", said Shannon.

A couple more people gathered around.

"Like what you see?", she asked.

"Damn! I love it! Can I take a picture?", asked another boy.

"Sure! Are you gonna put it on Peepbook?", Shannon asked.

"Absolutely!", the biy replied.

"Go right ahead. I love having my pictures on Peepbook."

The boy took a few pictures of Shannon on the toilet. Then he took a few more when she got up to flush. And a few more when she turned to flash her ass at him.

"I'd be up for more except it's time for class. Got to go! See you in an hour, sweetie! Going to see your former lover!", said Shannon.

"You have Ms. Baker next?", Keith asked.

"Yep!"

Shannon left for Ms. Baker's class.

"Hi, Ms. Baker", Shannon greeted her teacher.

"Oh, hi, Shannon! You're in my class?", Ms. Baker asked.

"I am!"

"Great! Keith told me what a great lay you are. I'm hoping to see for myself."

"He did? What did he say about it?", Shannon questioned.

"He says you love to have it all the time", Ms. Baker said.

"Well, that's true."

"I'd love for you to do it with me sometime."

"Hmmm ... maybe. Just maybe I'd be willing to do you, Ms. Baker. You do look rather tasty right now", Shannon said, licking her lips.

Ms. Baker was a green-eyed brunette. Her skin was tanned from constantly being naked outside. Her 38C breasts were complimented by big areolas and nipples. Other than the ridge above her belly button, her stomach was pretty flat. She kept her pussy shaved and her pussy lips prominent for all to see. And Shannon kept admiring Ms. Baker's ass.

"Would it be okay if I could feel your ass, Ms. Baker?", Shannon asked.

"Sure, if I can feel yours", Ms. Baker answered.

"You bet!"

Shannon faced away from Ms. Baker as the teacher eyed her student's luscious ass. She slowly put her hands all over Shannon's rear globes and felt every last inch. Then she split the globes apart and headed for Shannon's asshole. She marveled at the hole for a few seconds and contemplated. Then she went in closer and stuck her tongue right in to the student's asshole. Shannon felt a buzz from her teacher's tongue in her butt.

"Damn, Ms. Baker! That felt very nice", Shannon said, smilingly.

"Well, thank you, Shannon. Do the same for me." Ms. Baker now turned away, and Shannon slowly felt up her teacher's ass with her palms and fingers. Then when she felt comfortable, she opened Ms. Baker's ass, exposing her teacher's asshole. Shannon tongued it and blew into it.

"Fuck yes! Shannon, you must do me sometime", said Ms. Baker.

"Well, let me think about it. Okay?"

"Okay", she replied as the bell for third period rang. "Good morning, class! Welcome to World History."

Shannon took a seat in the middle. The girls behind her and on her left, as well as the guy on her right gave her a good looksee.

Ms. Baker passed out the textbooks and continued with class. About halfway through the class, she noticed Shannon was rubbing herself. She smiled and went on with the lesson.

The bell rang. Shannon quickly left for her locker to meet up with Keith.

"Hey, stud! You look like you're quite stiff there", said Shannon.

"I know. I was wondering if you'd like to help me in the next class", Keith responded.

"Would you like to stick it in my pussy for all to see?", Shannon asked her boyfriend.

"Fuck, you'd let me fuck in you public like that?", Keith asked.

"Why not? It's legal. And you know I love making love to you. Besides I'm a little horny myself. I think Ms. Baker caught me masturbating. Yeah, I could go for some sex right now. Come on."

Keith and Shannon walked down the hallways like a cute couple. Each had one hand on their books and the other on each other's ass. They arrived at Mrs. Rushing's computer class and found two computers open next to each other. The room was laid out a little different than a standard classroom. There were a dozen computers and desks along each of the long walls. The teacher's desk and chalkboard were at one end. That left plenty of space in the middle.

After class began, Mrs. Rushing noted Keith's hardened state.

"Keith, did you want to ask for relief?", the teacher asked.

"Yes, I want Shannon to help me", Keith answered.

"And if anyone else wants relief, this is your time. You've got five minutes at the start of class. So go ahead."

Shannon laid on the carpet. Keith got on top of her and carefully guided his hardened prick into her tender pussy. Immediately, Shannon reacted with uhs and ohs and grabbed onto her boyfriend's ass as he jammed his pecker into her honeypot. The rest of the class was very transfixed watching the two having intercourse right there in the classroom. Keith was surprised that Shannon came to orgasm within the five minute period. The class could hear her joyful scream.

Shannon gasped a bit as she came down from her climax. Keith pulled out, his dick limp from shooting sperm into his girlfriend. As Shannon rested, Keith kissed her on her lips, then on her belly button, and finally, her kitty lips.

"Keith, that was awesome. I love you, honey", Shannon said.

"I love you, too, sweetheart. We'd better get up. Time to start class", Keith said softly.

Keith put his hand in Shannon's and pulled her up to her feet. The class lightly applauded the performance before Mrs. Rushing handed out the textbook. She gave an overview of the class for the next half hour before lunch.

Shannon and Keith headed for the cafeteria for lunch. They went through the line and found some of Shannon's teammates at a table.

"Hi, Shannon! Hi, Keith!"

"Hey, girls!"

Shannon sat on her towel next to Lauren, and across from Allie, Sarah, and Kayla.

"So ... what did you do this morning? Or is it more like who did you do?", Shannon asked.

"Well," Allie Mullins started, "I went down on a boy in math class. His pecker tasted delicious."

"Oh, Shannon, I don't know how lucky you were, but I had sex with Mr. Mark in World Geography", said Sarah Vanderberg. "Right at his desk in front of the class."

"I think I have you all beat. I went down on a guy in World History, then had sex with Keith in Computer Science a half hour ago", Shannon answered.

"And I had two other girls service my penis as well", Keith said.

Shannon rubbed Keith's tummy and dick after hearing that.

"I had an experience with Ms. Baker in first period", said Lauren Tucker.

"Oooh, Lauren! Girl-girl! Who was on top?" asked Sarah.

"She was. Damn, she ate my pussy really good. Nice start to the year."

"Fuck, I'll say! So, she tickled your clit, Lauren?", asked Shannon.

"Yeah ... a fuckin' dream...", Lauren answered.

"You think Coach would give us enough time to have sex at practice?", asked Allie.

"Heh, maybe she'd let one or two of us do her. Or she could do us. Damn, she's a fuckin' hot chick", said Sarah.

"I'd take you, Shannon."

"You would, Lauren?"

"Sure!" Lauren put an exclamation point, putting a hand on Shannon's pussy.

The girls continued with lunch then Shannon and Keith went back to finish their computer class. Then Shannon moved on to her Algebra class and Miss Linda Nauman. The fresh faced, 23-year-old blonde was a rookie at Edenton High, but quickly warmed up to the clothing-optional job, especially loving the sausages on her 15 and 16-year-old male students. Her students loved her bare pussy and her perfectly round ass.

Shannon entered the room and was immediately impressed by Miss Nauman's body. She smiled at the teacher's ass.

"Hi there!"

"Hi, Miss Nauman, I'm Shannon."

"Well, hi, Shannon. Damn, looking fucking fine!"

Shannon faced away from her teacher. "You like, eh?", she asked as she shook her 16-year-old ass for her teacher.

"Hell, yeah!", Miss Nauman exclaimed as she put a firm hand on Shannon's ass.

Shannon turned back around and noticed Miss Nauman's hairless kitty.

"Can I feel your kitty, Miss Nauman?"

"Please, Shannon?"

Shannon rubbed her teacher's pussy. Then, as she finished up, Shannon surprised her teacher and herself by putting finger up Miss Nauman's labia...

"I have a question, Shannon. Are you bisexual?"

"I've been known to go both ways. My mom and dad have naked parties and we have sex. I've done it with mom and dad, and I participate in many of their naked parties having sex with my boyfriend and strangers. He has sex with my mom and several other girls and women", Shannon said.

"Sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you can invite me to a future party", said Miss Nauman

"I think I can do that. Thanks, Miss Nauman", said Shannon.

"Thank you, Shannon. I hope it's a great semester for you."

Shannon took her seat. She stayed put while some other students provided blow jobs or had sex. Miss Nauman welcomed the class and gave the students their textbook. She then went into the lesson. Miss Nauman used an overhead projector to show the lesson. She frequently faced the class, which pleased the guys and some of the girls.

The bell rang and Shannon put her books away and headed to the gym for volleyball. The girls gathered on the court.

"Hi, everyone."

"Hi, Coach!"

"Well, I hope you all had a great first day of class. I also hope you got a lot of action. Now, under the rules, you're allowed five minutes. I'm going to grant you ten minutes. Then we'll play for awhile."

"Lauren, come over here!", exclaimed Shannon.

Lauren Tucker moved around next to Shannon.

"Lauren, you wanted me. Come take me."

Lauren pushed Shannon down to the floor. Coach Nordman had her hands on Becky Harmon. Becky pulled her coach down. Lauren kissed Shannon on the lips then inserted Shannon's right breast in her mouth She let her tongue lather on Shannon's tit and areola. Becky and Coach Nordman were in an embrace and french kiss. Coach Nordman let her hands wander down to Becky's young buttcheeks.

Lauren put Shannon's other breast in her mouth, while Becky put her mouth over one of Coach Nordman's breasts. Becky sucked on Coach's nipple and small areola. Coach Nordman smiled as she got attention for one of her players. Then both Lauren and Becky sucked on their partner's belly button before reaching the holy grail. Coach gasped as Becky split open her vagina and licked her tongue on Coach Nordman's clitoris. Shannon was right behind her. The two ended up having orgasms right on the gym floor.

After a short rest, Shannon and Coach Nordman got up and took a short walk to get themselves back together.

"I hope in Becky's eyes I'm an awesome lay. Let's split up into two teams and have a match."

Shannon and her teammates had a great practice. Shannon's team won the match. She left the gym, and drove herself on home after a great first day of school.

The next morning, Shannon arrived early for Chemistry. She sat down and reviewed her homework from the night before. Julianne came in as Shannon finished reviewing.

"Hey, Shannon! How much action have you gotten this year?", Julianne asked.

"Well, I gave a blowjob to Doug Daniel, had sex with Keith, and then was on the receiving of a lesbian licking. How about you?", Shannon responded back.

"I had three dicks in my pot of gold yesterday. I'm hoping I have more today."

"Me, too", said Shannon.

The girls watched as their classmates came in. More students came in naked, which meant more boobs, dicks and pussies to see.

"Mmmm ... Yummy!", said Shannon.

"Damn fucking straight. Check out the honkers on those boys!", exclaimed Julianne.

Michael Avandia, the boy who flashed his penis yesterday, came over to the girls. With his underwear gone, the girls got a good look at his pecker and his bare ass.

"Hey, girls!", he said.

"Well, hi!", said Shannon.

"You look like your hypnotized by my package", Michael noted.

"Fucking yeah! And hard as well", said Julianne.

"Well, would you like to have a three way right here in front of my desk?", Mr. Storey asked.

"Do you want to join us, Mr. Storey?", asked Shannon.

"Can I join you?"

"Sure. Besides, I have my eye on your penis, and I want it in me", said Julianne.

Michael and Mr. Storey laid on the classroom floor. Shannon straddled Michael, while Julianne straddled Mr. Storey. Shannon put her thumb and forefinger around Michael's sperm tube and guided it in her vagina hole as she sat down on him. Julianne put her whole hand around Mr. Storey's penis and shoved it in her as she laid down on top of him. For the next several minutes, the ladies enjoyed having the boys inside their sex and giving them pleasure. The girls reached climax and came on their partners.

As the bell rang ready for the new day, the guys pulled out of their partners. Mr. Storey got ready for the lesson. The other three went to their seats. The teacher smiled and glowed from being inside a student. He went on to teach the class.

After switching out books at her locker, Shannon went to a restroom that used to be for the guys. As she entered, she saw three guys emptying their bladders and peeing at the urinals. One of them was Keith. She walked up next to him and watched the urine flow out of his penis.

"Nice show, honey", she said as she grabbed his ass.

"Thanks, sweetie. You gotta go, too?"

"Yep. Wanna come watch?"

Shannon sat down on a toilet and allowed Keith and a few of his friends to look on as she let it out. Some students brought out their cameras to capture the naked moments so they could post to Peepbook later.

Shannon got up and bid bye to her boyfriend and went to Mrs. Miles' class. When she arrived, she saw Robert and Mrs. Miles doing the deed on the floor. He kept thrusting his penis forward, getting it as deep in his English teacher as he could.

Shannon sat down at her desk and watched some of the other students get hot, heavy and horny before taking part in class.

In World History, Ms. Baker felt up Shannon's nubile breasts and nipples. Shannon smiled as she returned the favor to her teacher. Then in computer science, Keith once again stuffed his johnson inside his girlfriend to the delight of the class.

At lunchtime, the girls and Keith swapped sex stories.

"Oh, can I start today? I can't believe I've had two boys in my kitty this morning. So fucking awesome to be able to have sex in school", said Kayla Pittman.

"Awesome, Kayla! Frankly, I understand why boys would want you. Rock hard body. Keith and I did it again, and another boy penetrated in chemistry. The girl that was with me got Mr. Storey in her vagina", Shannon told her friends.

"Fucking sweet!", exclaimed Allie. "I got two boys today. I'm so fucking happy we can run around naked and have sex in school."

"Did I mention you have a sweet ass, Allie?", asked Lauren.

"Thanks. By the way, Lauren, are you a lesbian?", Allie responded.

"I'm not sure. I'm really not. But I love our bodies."

"Maybe you should hang out with me in the restroom. I was in an old boys' restroom this morning. It was great to see the guys letting it out at the urinals and some of them got to see me go", said Shannon.

"Absolutely no shame in peeing in front of anyone?", asked Sarah.

"I'm not ashaned to pee. I welcome onlookers ... and pictures", Shannon proudly declared.

"Pictures of you peeing?", Kayla asked astonishingly.

"Yep. I think some of them end up on Peepbook."

"Well, you know what? If I have to go to the toilet after volleyball, you're all invited to watch," said Sarah.

"Actually, great idea, Sarah. Besides I think you'd look cute peeing. We all should do that after practice."

"Well, can you imagine seventeen people going along with that. And I think Anita's got a great body. But I don't think she'd do it. She almost didn't go along with the nudity", Shannon mentioned.

"True", said a couple of girls.

"Oh, I got one boy this morning", said Sarah. "Certainly wouldn't mind having one more boy today. Maybe a girl."

"Well, I had another girl besides Shannon. She let me stuff it", said Keith.

"Did she love it?", asked Shannon.

"I think so. She seemed quite giddy when we finished", Keith responded.

"Yeah, that's what you do to me when we do it. We love putting on a show in computer science. Anyway, girls, I'll see you at volleyball."

"Don't forget we're putting on a show in the restroom!", joked Allie.

Shannon and Keith went back to their computer class. They split as Shannon went to her locker to get her books for Algebra.

"Hey, Miss Nauman!"

"Hey, Shannon!"

"I heard my mom say that she was planning another naked party this weekend. She always allows us two guests each. I mentioned that you'd love to come to one. She thought it was great idea to have you come", Shannon said to her teacher.

"Oh my God, Shannon! You want me to come?", Miss Nauman asked nervously.

"Yes, Miss Nauman. You're very beautiful and I think they will be very impressed with you. I'm pretty certain you'll get plenty of guys and gals", Shannon said with confidence.

"Thank you, Shannon. I feel so honored to be invited. Do you know who all is coming?", Miss Nauman wondered.

"I don't know. You can count on Keith as my second invite. Usually my parents invite some of their adult friends. And my brother will invite a few of his friends. He's in seventh grade. So there will be some very young guys and girls to play with", Shannon said.

"Sounds yummy. How is Keith's hugeness?", Miss Nauman responded.

"I've had it in the last two days. It's damn fucking great. You'll love his penis", Shannon said with a smile.

"Thanks, Shannon", said Ms. Nauman as she got a quick feel of Shannon's pussy lips.

"No problem, Miss Nauman. I think I'd love to have you in a 69", Shannon mentioned to her teacher.

"Holy shit! Fuckin' yeah! I look forward to it!", Miss Nauman exclaimed.

Shannon grabbed her seat and watched a few classmates have some fun. Then she paid attention to the lesson. She fidgeted as class time went on, as she looked forward to volleyball practice.

The time came for volleyball. Shannon took out the books she needed from her locker and headed for the gym.

"Hey, Shannon!"

"Hi, Coach Nordman!"

"Allie told me about a little plan some of you hatched?", the coach asked.

"I think Allie hatched it herself, but I believe some of us are going along with it", Shannon answered.

"Can I watch?", Coach Nordman questioned.

"Sure! You can participate if you want."

"You want to see me pee?", the coach questioned with an evil eye.

"Sure. I'd love to see Maria and Anita pee with us", Shannon answered.

"Sounds like something Maria would like. I don't think Anita will. In the meantime, who are you going to have today?"

"Not sure yet."

"Okay, girls! You've got ten minutes for fun. I encourage you to take advantage of it."

Shannon paired off with Maria, Coach Nordman had Allie, Kayla took Jessica Perkins, and Jennifer Truman got horny with Lauren. After a fun sex session, the girls had another match. Shannon's team lost, but the practice was good.

After practice, Shannon, Allie, Lauren, Kayla, Sarah and Coach Nordman stood around talking. Coach Morgan joined the conversation.

"Hey, girls! Great practice today."

"Thanks, Coach Morgan", said Allie.

"Hey, I heard your little plan, and I want to come. I want to be part of the show", Maria declared.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.