Edenton High - The Beginning - Cover

Edenton High - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by Naked City

Warming Up For The Season

Erotica Sex Story: Warming Up For The Season - It's the story of the first clothing-optional high school in America. It's what happens when the students and teachers are let loose in a school where nudity and sex is allowed. Plus, many extracurricular activities in the buff as well. Visiting spectators will surely get an eyeful. For the mayor's daughter and her boyfriend, it's just part of the fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

A week later Coach Nordman entered the gym, ready to see how her volleyball team was progressing. Though her body wasn't perfect by any means, she was happy with it and felt fine with being naked. She just had to feel her breasts and pussy, not able to believe she could legally do this at school.

"Hi, Coach!", shouted Shannon.

"Shannon! You're early! How are you?"

"Great! Oh my God, Coach! I can't believe you hid that body under your clothes."

"You think I've got a good body?", Coach Nordman asked.

"Fuck, yeah! You've got an awesome body!", Shannon exclaimed in no uncertain terms.

"Well, look at you, though. Keith is one lucky fellow to have a hottie like you", Coach Nordman responded.

The two embraced, allowing a hand to explore each other's ass.

"So, you like my ass?", Coach Nordman asked.

"I love your ass and breasts, Coach." Shannon turned around. "You like this?", she said as she slapped her ass.

"Damn fucking right!", Coach exclaimed as she slapped Shannon's ass back.

"Hi, Coach?", Anita Mead questioned as she saw her naked boss when she entered the gym.

"Hi, Anita!", exclaimed Coach Nordman.

"Oh, my God, Coach ... you're naked!"

"Yes, I am. Oh, Anita, this is our star player, Shannon Gatsby", Coach Nordman said as she introduced Shannon.

"Hi, Shannon. You're also naked?", Anita asked.

"Yeah, did Coach not tell you?", Shannon replied.

"Tell me what?", Anita asked.

"That we can be naked at school games and practices", Shannon answered.

"I haven't been back here in a couple of years. What the hell happened here?", Anita asked them.

"Well, my dad is the mayor. And he and the council approved public nudity within the Edenton city limits", Shannon said.

"Oh! I see...", Anita responded.

"So, anyway the school district said students could attend nude."

"Yeah, and anyway, so then some here wondered if we could practice sports in the nude. So we asked the CIF", said Coach Nordman.

"Oh? What did they say?", Anita asked.

"They said we could practice in the nude. And they also said we could play in the nude for home games", said Shannon.

"Really?!", asked an astonished Anita.

"Yeah! I don't know how wild you are about being out and about nude but I know I will be, and Shannon. Oh, Shannon, I forgot to introduce the new member of the

staff, Anita Mead", said Coach Nordman.

"Nice to meet you, Anita."

"Nice to meet you too, Shannon. Anyway, Coach, may I say you look great. I don't know if I could do it."

"Oh, don't worry about it. Take your time", said Coach Nordman.

"Coach!", an excited Maria Morgan said.

"Maria! Come on in! Glad to see you."

"Looking great, Catherine!"

"Thanks! You look marvelous!", said Coach Nordman

"You too, Shannon!", said Maria.

"Thanks, Maria. Hey, Lauren!"

Lauren Tucker arrived in the gym. The naked five-foot-nine blue-eyed brunette beauty met with the coaches and Shannon. Lauren joined the team with Shannon last year, after a powerhouse junior varsity season and a great tryout.

"Hey, Shannon! Looking awesome!"

"Thanks! You do too! Check out the boobs!"

Shannon and Catherine each put a hand on Lauren's breasts. They were only B cups with small nipples. But they did note that they were growing.

"Taylor!"

Taylor Vaughn was brand new to the team, moving up from the junior varsity team.

The five-foot-seven, long blond haired sophomore arrived topless in shorts.

"Hey, Coach! You going to coach nekkid?", she asked in a weird sort of way.

"Yep, I am. Are you going to play naked, or you wanna wait or?..."

"I don't know yet. I might or might not", Taylor answered.

Over the next ten minutes, the remaining team members emerged and met in the gym.

"Hey, girls! Hope you all had a great summer. I see several of you came naked. Others are in various states of undress. I wanted to let you all know up front that it's up to you as to how much skin you want to show. Also, keep in mind that when we have road games, uniforms will be required. But if any of you want to practice or play in the nude, you sure can. The CIF gave the school the okay to do so."

"So, Coach, it's okay if I take off my bra and undies?", asked Alissa.

"Yes, Alissa, it's okay."

"Is it okay if I do it right here?"

"Sure. I love your tummy, by the way. What are you hiding under your undies?", Coach Nordman asked.

Alissa Davis was a fifteen-year-old African-American. Like Taylor, she had a good season last year in JV, and passed the varsity tryout. She was wearing a black bra and panties set, which framed her tummy with the inbetweenie belly button. Alissa unhooked her bra and let her B cups with dark brown areolas and nipples loose.

"Nice, Alissa!"

She put her thumbs in her underwear and lowered it to the gym floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.