Is History Repeating Itself - Cover

Is History Repeating Itself

by SW MO Hermit

Copyright© 2010 by SW MO Hermit

Erotica Sex Story: A husband suspects his wife of cheating. He follows and catches her, then gets his retribution.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Sister   Gang Bang   .

It was a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon. My wife Jennifer and I were at her sister and brother in laws for a BBQ. Unfortunately, I was not enjoying myself as I usually did at one of our get togethers. Normally, with a day like this I would be sitting on the patio enjoying myself and some brews with Gene. I would be watching my beautiful, sexy wife of 33 years and planning on jumping her bones as soon as we got home. We routinely sat on the patio with each other after the meal and visited. Usually the visits become risqué as the beer and wine flows. This was happening today but my heart wasn't in the conversation because I was mulling over what I had seen during the balance of the day.

When we had gotten up this morning we had the normal quiet conversation over our coffee on our own patio and had enjoyed several deep sensual kisses during our movement around the house. When I tried to entice Jen into bed before we left as we normally do on a Sunday morning, she had refused. Her refusal was more sharp than normal. She said, "I don't want to run around all day with cum running out of me. I don't have time to take another shower and I don't want to go to Joan's smelling like a seminal sewer." Now this didn't ring true because we have had sex and gone over to her sisters many times in the past without her showering. It bothered me when she said this and was bothering me more now, especially after what I had seen this damn day.

Jen had seemed more anxious than usual to get over to Gene and Joan's this morning and had nearly ran through the yard and into the house when we arrived. She had, in fact, left me to carry all the things we were providing for the meal by myself. No real task, but not normally what she did. She had thrown open the door and as it swung closed behind her she said, "Hey you, I'm here". When I stumbled into the house, I walked into the living room just in time to see her pull away from Gene. It looked like she had been kissing him and I was sure I saw his hand come out from under her crop top.

Now Gene and I are close but he is really an asshole sometimes and this time he outdid himself. I remember him asking me if I didn't knock before I came into someone's home? I just laughed it off and said, "Since when do we either one knock when we come to one another's home." It had been common for either couple to just open the door and say something as we walked in. This was in case we might interrupt something. In fact, I mentioned this and said I had heard Jen say we were here as she came in so I didn't say anything.

It seemed to me Jen and Gene were much closer to each other than normal and he was always putting his hands on her throughout the day. While this bothered me some I was not going to say anything. After the meal, we all decided to take a dip in their domed above ground pool. Jen had put on her swimsuit sometime after we arrived. I have no idea when and Gene had his on from the beginning. Joan and I had not suited up yet so Jen and Gene ran for the pool and we went into the house to change. As I was leaving, Joan called to me wanting help carrying the food back to the house. No problem but every time I tried to go towards the pool, it seemed like she wanted me to do something else.

Finally, I managed to get away from her and as I walked toward the pool I noticed Jens top untied from around her back and she and Gene were in a deep kiss. They must have heard me because she rapidly pushed herself away from him and went down into the water. I saw her tying her top and then I noticed him adjusting his pants. I then noticed Jens bottoms were around her knees as she grabbed them and pulled them up.

I yelled, "What the hell are you two doing?"

Jen blushed a little then said, "Playing around waiting on you two slowpokes of course. What do you think we would be doing?"

I told them, "It looks more like you're fucking around to me." I then turned and started for the house. Jen climbed from the pool and followed me asking, "What the hell is the matter with you? You've been in a bad mood all day and now you're accusing me of fucking my own brother in law?"

I just sat down and opened a beer as I stared at her. I noticed her nipples were really engorged and I was sure as hot as it was it wasn't because they were cold. I opened my mouth to make a hot retort then got control of my temper. I almost lost it because nearly 31 years before I had caught her cheating and told her it was the last time. That it would all be over if she did it again. I still remembered the pain of that time and the fights. I wanted to be sure of things before I went down that road so I apologized and said I guess the water refraction made it look funny.

Well, by this time, we were all in a pissy mood so Jen and loaded up and went back home. Jen sat quietly for the entire 15-minute drive, clasping her hands in her lap. I noticed she had tears in her eyes.

A few minutes after we got home she came into the den and sat down beside me. "I'm sorry honey." She said between tears and sniffles. "The last three or four months Joan and I have been talking and worrying on how to save her marriage. She says the spark is out of it and Gene has been sniffing around other women. She loves him and doesn't want to end it but he has told her she needs to find some way to make it good for him again or he isn't sure he can continue to keep his commitment to her. I'll try to be more careful about your feelings and perceptions but I have to do this for my sister." She sat looking at me a moment and I sensed deep anxiety in her gaze. Jennifer got up from her chair, kissed me tenderly on the forehead and left.

I sat a few minutes thinking about what she had said. Did she really say what it sounded like she said? It seemed to me she was telling me she was going to sleep with the bastard to put more pizzazz into her sister's marriage. My stomach curdled into a painful knot.

For the rest of the day I tripped down memory lane recalling the past affair and trying to decide what to do to either verify this one, if it was one or to stop it from happening if it hadn't already started. I had to find some way to remedy the situation.

I still remembered catching Jen the first time. We were still in college and she had a night course. As the semester went by, she got home later and later. I remembered at first, coming home a half hour late, she would be so horny. We would fuck like rabbits, then pass out in exhaustion. Finally, near the middle of the semester, she came home one night wearing a very short skirt and no panties. When I tried to run my hands under her skirt, she fought me off, ran into the bathroom and took a shower. This was far from normal behavior and I felt my worst fears were verified. I tried for a piece that night, and for the first time was refused one after her classes.

The next Thursday night I decided to follow and see what was going on. I took some beer and a book because I was afraid it would be a long night. Since there were so many doors out of the class building I felt I had to follow her into it and I was really afraid she would see me. I was lucky though and I didn't get caught. I heaved a sigh of relief when she really went to class, then, as I watched her walk through the room to an empty seat beside a well-dressed older man I tensed up. I nearly lost it when she bent down and gave him a little kiss on the lips before she sat in the chair beside him.

This room was one with long tables and student chairs instead of desks. My stomach churned when I watched her move her chair closer to him and her hand went down under the table. After the instructor began lecturing, I found a spot to watch the door from down the hall in the stairwell and waited on the mid class break. Finally the break began and my teeth clenched in anger. My wife and the asshole came out of the room with their arms around each other carrying their books! Now I was almost sure she was fucking him but I just hoped class ended early. It didn't take me long to realize no one else was bringing their books out.

I dropped back into the crowd to follow them; thankful he was a tall drink of water. They walked into the parking lot and Jen put her books into her car. Then she turned to him and gave him a deep kiss with a lot of tongue as they ran their hands over each other. Finally they broke the kiss and he took her hand, leading her toward a huge Mercedes. He helped her into the passenger seat then he walked around the car and got in behind the wheel.

I rushed back to my old truck and managed to follow them from the parking lot. They went about three blocks to a small coffee shop and as luck would have it, the only available seat was in front of the window. I was standing just outside the door and heard the waitress say, "I wondered when you two lovebirds would get here tonight. I'm sorry someone has your table in the back. All we have is the one in the window. Is that OK?" When I saw this, I turned to return to my truck and watched as they slid into the booth, her on the inside. I will admit it was all I could do not to attack him when the waitress greeted them as she did. It did, however, verify some of my fears.

After their coffee was delivered, he turned toward her and placed his hand in her lap on her bare leg. His other arm was around her shoulders, his hand resting just above her right breast. After he took a drink of his coffee, his left hand would return to her lap. Slowly, he worked her skirt up until it was against her belly, his hand resting near the juncture of her thighs. I saw her legs spread and his hand slide between them as Jennifer slumped down more into the booth. I was shaking with rage and jealousy.

After he fingered her a short time, they leaned to each other for a gentle kiss, then slid from the booth. I started to feel a little better, then. I watched them return to his car and I followed them as they again began driving. All at once, I felt sick. I was sure I knew where they were going. They seemed to be heading toward a local park well known for its seclusion and good necking areas. Sure enough, asshole turned into the park and drove to what used to be Jennifer and my favorite spot before we were married.

As soon as they stopped the car, they got into the back seat. They immediately sank into a clench, kissing and working their hands over each other wildly. In no time I saw Jennifer's blouse come off and get thrown into the front seat. I was thankful it was a full moon and I hated it. I could see pretty well but I didn't want to see what I was watching.

This was before digital cameras but I had borrowed a really good camera with auto wind and focus, and a fine flash from a photography student friend of mine. I had already taken a couple of pictures at the coffee shop. I slowly made my way toward the car. I was nearly to it when I saw the asshole rise up and reach toward his waist. I watched in horror as he pushed his pants down, releasing a pretty large and steel hard cock. He then pushed my Jen back onto the seat and raised her right leg up onto the seat back. He leaned forward over her and I watched as his hips began thrusting, feeding his cock into my wife. By now I was frantic. I watched as his thrusts became more powerful and faster. I watched as Jennifer pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his waist. I cried inside as I heard her moans of pleasure and the little whine and unh, unh she makes, as she is Cumming. I could see them slam their genitals together one last time and hold tightly against each other as they came.

I tried to open the car door to pull him off her. When I found the door locked, I was frantic. I had to get him off my wife. I made a sound pulling the door handle and he rapidly looked up toward me. I saw him starting to rise when I found a rock and slammed it against the window, shattering it all over his ass, getting glass down in his pulled down pants and all over the seat. I pulled up the latch and threw the door open, triggering the camera as I did so. I got several pictures as I watched his hard cock pull from my wife, sperm trailing from its end, then more sperm running from her well fucked cunt and down her ass cheeks. GOD, the bastard hadn't even used a rubber!

As he came from the car, he was yelling to me and grabbing his pants. I stepped to him and slammed him in the head. I had forgotten I still had the rock in my hand and it hit him on the side of his head. I saw blood spray and he dropped, not knocked out but so groggy he couldn't move. Jen was looking at me and crying. She moaned "Oh, noooooo."

I remember looking at her and, just before I turned away to leave I said "You fucking Bitch!" As I slammed my truck door and started it she was running across the grass toward me. I could see she was still crying but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I just tromped the pedal to the metal and spun tires out of there. I got part way home and saw I had carried the rock with me. I threw it as far out the window as I could while I drove down the road.

My "darling" didn't get home until nearly 3 a.m. She was covered in the assholes blood as she came through the door. I admit, I was so drunk I could hardly sit or talk but I remember her staring at me with a white face, tears running down her cheeks. She walked past me to the bathroom. I heard the shower going, then she came back to sit beside me on the couch, crying again. I tried to push her away but I was so out of it I couldn't. She cried and told me how so very, very sorry she was.

I finally got away from her and went to bed. The next morning as I stumbled into the kitchen she was laying on the couch. I didn't know if she had slept at all but she was awake staring at me when I looked at her. She started in again about how sorry she was. She said this had been the first time they had screwed. All they had done before was some heavy petting and kissing after they had finished class. She said she hadn't meant to cheat on me that he had just led her on so slowly she hadn't really noticed what was going on until that night. Supposedly he hadn't even asked her about going to the park and necking, just went there, then when they stopped he ordered her into the back seat. I asked her why she had done that and she said she didn't know.

Jen said she had just met him the first day of class. The only empty seat had been beside him and the instructor had assigned seats based on where you sat that first night. Over the past nearly three months, he had slowly worked on her until, the night I decided to follow her, the "friendship" had culminated in sex. As we talked, I asked her about him and found out he was married and his name.

What is bad, I really believed her. I had known Jen since we were in grade school and she always let others sway her feelings, beliefs and outlook. She was a follower and always believed the best about people. I always accused her of looking at the world through rose-colored glasses because she refused to see the bad or believe badly of someone until she was already hurt. If she made a new friend, within a few months, she believed exactly what the new friend believed. I finally decided the asshole had figured that out and saw the chance to nail a really sexy woman and took it.

I did make sure the asshole didn't get off with the small amount of retribution I had given him the night he fucked my wife. I took the pictures and made prints, then had them delivered to his wife personally by messenger at her place of employment. I had included a letter asking her if she was really so happy with his cock that she let him get away with fucking married women?

Jen came home crying on the last day of class and asked me if I was so much of an asshole I enjoyed ruining peoples lives or what. She asked me how I could have been so cruel as to send his wife the pictures. She wanted to know if I was happy knowing I had caused a divorce?

I laughed, and then asked her just how she thought it was me that caused the divorce. I hadn't cheated on my husband or wife. I had kept my pecker where it belonged. She just looked at me and ran crying into the bedroom.

I concluded I loved her enough to get past the affair and as far as I know, until now, it was the only one she had ever had. Our marriage had been very good compared to many I had seen and I was really happy with her until about two or three months before when she had started to act funny and our sex life had began to suffer. Now I wondered. Was history repeating itself? What should I do about this problem?

Before I go on with the sordid story, I suppose I should describe my wife and myself slightly. She is (at least to me) a really beautiful person. She is 5'7", slender, willowy with long brown hair. Her 36C breasts are nearly perfect still and her ass and legs are to die for-firm, yet jiggly and extremely womanly as she moves about. Her cunt is always wet and ready for my cock. To be frank, Jennifer loves sex. She isn't a nympho but she sure may come close. This in addition to her gullibility makes her extremely susceptible to predators.

If Jennifer has any bad points at all, it is her tendency toward gullibility as I stated earlier. She has always been susceptible to suggestions from those she worked near and her friends. After a few weeks to several months, she would completely change her attitudes to coincide with those of her current acquaintances, no matter if they paralleled mine or not. After 30 plus years of marriage, I had come to accept this and just tried to mitigate the problem as best I could. At times, it was a real struggle. I felt sure her sister and brother in law were preying on this part of her psyche.

I am 6' tall and carry a little too much weight at 210 pounds, but I work out and am in really excellent physical condition. I go to the YMCA at least 3 times a week and lift and swim. I work around the farm.

Until recently, I spent a lot of time with my wife. We had sex at least 4-5 days a week, sometimes more than once a day. We have always had a VERY active sex life. By the time I first noticed a problem with my Jen, I now realized we had gone to about 1-2 days a week for sex and usually only once a day. I suppose I was like many men and just didn't pay attention to the indicators but...

Well, back to my story. I knew already I had to get to the bottom of the matter as soon as possible, but since the problem had only came to my full attention the day before, I as yet had not planned my investigation or plan of attack if that was necessary. I did know already that I strongly suspected my dear sweet Jennifer had cheated on me or was about to.

On Monday I was no nearer a solution, but I had noticed another difference. We always sleep nude and last night was no different than any other in that respect. What was different was Jennifer's cunt! As normal, since I am more of a morning person than Jen, I got up early, made the coffee and let her sleep. After I had my first cup and read the paper, I went into the bedroom to wake her. After I had left, she had thrown off the covers and was lying there on her back, still sleeping. I paused in the door to admire her delectable breasts when I noticed a change. Her cunt was shaved completely bare (she was laying with her left foot near her knee, legs splayed), then I saw this, and I walked up beside the bed to be sure. I knew for sure that Saturday evening she was not shaved because I had tried to get a little and after playing with her hairy twat, I was shut down.

I worked around the house and yard all day. I was tired and horny when I went inside for supper but after trying for a kiss and not getting it I decided I wouldn't get any relief. As we were finishing supper, the phone rang. We have a cordless and Jennifer ran to the office and grabbed it. I couldn't hear very clearly so I walked as quietly as I could to the office door to listen in.

Jennifer was almost whispering. "NO. He is being a total asshole about it. I'm really scared about this whole thing. What? Can't he wait until later in the week? You sure? Well, OK, I'll do something. It may be a while but I'll see you tonight. Just be sure if Jim asks you about it you tell him I am helping you with a sewing project. Love you sis." I raced back to my chair as she was hanging up.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"What? Oh, nothing much. Uh, honey. Joan is uh, Joan is sewing a new dress and she has to have it done by Friday. She really needs me to come over right now to help pin it up and wait while she sews it to help with the fitting. I really need to go help her. The dress is for a party Saturday night and she doesn't have much time to finish it."

I was about to tell her too bad, you just stay here and let Gene help her when she sprang up from the table and gave me a quick peck then ran to our bedroom. I heard the shower start and was walking back to talk to her about this when the damn phone rang. I was going to let the machine pick it up when I heard a message start. I heard one of Gene and My friends saying he needed help quick. I supposed he was calling from his cell as it was breaking up (we get horrible cell service here). I heard him say he had a spray truck stuck in his field and something about needing my tractor to pull. I decided then I would make a quick dash over there then go to Gene and Joan's to see what exactly was going on.

As I was opening the barn to get the tractor out, I saw Jen run from the utility room door to her car. I just stood and stared. She was in her sexiest mini skirt and a see through white button front blouse! I knew then something was going on. You don't dress like that to sew clothes!

I thought about it a short time, and then decided my friend would have to wait. I would just tell him I didn't see the message until late at night because I had been out. I ran for the house, changed into dark clothes, running shoes then looked for my digital camera and tape recorder. I was going to get pictures of whatever if I needed them and hopefully some sound too.

By the time I got to Gene's, it was nearly full dark. I had parked in his field about a quarter mile from his house so he couldn't see my truck and I could sneak up on them. I was lucky. His dogs knew me so didn't bark when I walked into his yard. I heaved a small sigh of relief because Jennifer's car was in the drive. The way she dressed, I wasn't really sure she would have gone there! Nearly all the lights in the house were on and I had to go from window to window to find them. Some of the windows were high enough I had to carry a bucket to stand on to see in.

Finally, I found them; naturally, in the room I most didn't want to find them in-the bedroom. What really shocked me was what I saw. Jen was lying on the bed on her back, legs splayed, knees pulled up and blouse open. Joan was sucking on one nipple and playing with the other one while Gene was fingering her cunt.

I heard Jennifer moaning and watched as she writhed. I was sick. Maybe more sick than I had been years ago when I caught her cheating. This time it was with her sister and brother in law. I couldn't get a good picture so I decided to try and sneak into the house.

As I neared the bedroom door, my heart lurched again as I over heard a sickening conversation. They had all apparently finished while I was coming into the house and for a while I was scared they would leave the bedroom. At least in this instance my luck held. Joan said "Hey you two. Lets plan for this weekend while we lay here and rest. How are we going to get Jen away from Jim long enough to make it to the party?"

I was getting more and more angry. Especially after I heard Gene laugh. "Hell, that's an easy one. I'll get Doug to get something else stuck and beg Jim to come help. By the time he gets back, he will find a note from Jen saying she went to town with you to shop and have a meal and some drinks. She'll tell him she is talking to you about how to save our marriage and not to wait up for her. If good ole Jim does what he usually does, he will be in bed by 9:30 or so and will have no idea when you get back honey."

About then, I heard the distinct sounds of kissing and soft female moans. I stood and listened as the moans became more and more distinct. I heard a gasp and the springs started squeaking again. I knew someone was getting a dick. I was afraid it was Jen, then I thought so what. I already knew she was cheating so what did it matter if it was a finger or dick in her cunt? As they became more and more noisy, I took a chance and eased out from the doorjamb to get a picture. What I saw surprised me and I am ashamed to say aroused me.

Jen was lying nude now with Joan eating her pussy and rubbing her engorged nipples while Gene was doing Joan doggy style. I snapped several shots then quietly left.

I was sitting in the office when Jennifer came home. I had already downloaded my pictures and saved them several places. I was just having a scotch on the rocks and thinking. Jennifer bounced into the room and bent down to give me a deep kiss. I was doubly surprised. She was now in jeans and a cotton blouse. Where had her nice outfit gone? And why the nearly miraculous change in her temper?

I am a weak individual. I admit it. When it comes to pussy as fine as Jen's I cave in easily. She rubber my crotch and whispered how horny she was and said "Can we just please forget the weekend and go to bed honey? I really need some cock tonight."

I have to admit I wanted her even knowing what I knew. I also wanted to see if she had cum in her. I tried to eat her cunt before we fucked but she wouldn't let me. "No honey. Not tonight please. It's been so long and I need a cock so much, would you just please fuck me?"

Well, I did, repeatedly and she screamed and moaned through at least 5 orgasms. Made me feel good that I could ring her chimes that way, and then I remembered she had been Cumming off and on all evening. How did she manage so many when usually she dries up after just a half hour or so?

Well, finally the weekend arrived and I was so scared and nervous I could hardly contain myself. Jennifer was also nervous and I guess that is the only reason she didn't pick up on my emotions.

As expected, along about 6:30 p.m. I got a call from Doug asking for help getting his tractor unstuck. He had been mowing too close to a pond and slid into it. He was afraid to leave it until morning because he was afraid if it rained, it could get under more water and have more damage. Well, like a good friend, I agreed to come help. He told me to tell Jen I would be a while as he had some beer we needed to drink before it went bad.

I laughed and said,"I can do that buddy. Catch ya in about 30."

I went into the master suite where Jennifer was in the shower to tell her the "bad news".

"Oh, honey," she said. "I'm so sorry. You know I had plans for you tonight. I'll keep it hot for you. Please be careful." She blew me a kiss before turning and rinsing off the soap.

Earlier on Saturday, I had rented a small car and had it stashed at another friends house nearby. I had already put dark clothes and shoes in it along with my camera and tape recorder. I had no idea what we were getting into but he and I had a plan. We enlisted the help of another friend and were going to put him on the tractor to help Doug while we went to catch Jennifer.

I drove the two miles to Sam's house where John was meeting me. I reminded John to stick with Doug like glue so he couldn't make a call to warn anyone about me not being on the tractor, and then sent him off to Doug's. Sam and I were laughing as we thought of all the shenanigans Doug would probably pull to try and get away from John. We then loaded ourselves into the rented car and went to watch Gene's house. Sure enough, just as we got into position, Jen drove up.

Jennifer got out of our car and walked up to the door. I was relieved when I saw how she was dressed. She had on old faded blue jeans and one of my old flannel shirts. I was thinking maybe I was over reacting and seeing demons where there were none. She didn't look very happy or excited either. She had a scared look on her face. Just as she opened the door, Gene pulled it from her grasp and handed her a glass. "Here Jen. Joan says this is really good stuff. Drink it down and let me know what you think of it."

Jen took a sip or two, then started to hand the glass back to Gene when he said, "No, go on, drink it all. I have more inside for me and Joan." As he said that, he pushed the glass toward Jen's mouth and she dutifully finished it. They then disappeared into the house.

I walked as close as I could trying to see into the windows but couldn't. We stood where we could at least listen through the open windows as they talked. I heard Gene and Joan talking trying to decide what Jen should wear. I never heard Jen say anything. Finally Gene just said, "Oh hell, I don't care. It won't make much difference anyway. She's not going to have it on after we get there anyway. Just get her in that black skirt and the red blouse. Hurry, we're going to be late and I know you don't want that."

In not more than 15 minutes I heard them talking in the kitchen and the back door opened. I gasped when I saw the women. Joan was in a short and low cut sundress. She obviously had no underwear on as the way she stood in the sun I could see through it. Jen was in a black micro mini skirt and red blouse. Her eyes looked vacant and she sort of stumbled while she walked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.