Beth Naked in School - Cover

Beth Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Part 3 of the Carl NIS series. It is best to read Carl NIS first, then Carl NIS - Beth's Story second, then this one. Beth helped Carl being naked in school, and now it is her turn. What will he do? She's not as shy, now, and isn't about to be bullied. But what a pep rally, and after the football game.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Wednesday School

As he'd walked me home, the evening before, the cool night breeze caressing our naked bodies, I tried to talk Carl into doing school naked with me the next day, but he weaseled out of it, the fink. He said he didn't want to distract anyone from the fine job I was doing.

Yeah, right!

So anyway, the next day, there I was, outside the school, about to strip for the usual audience. I hadn't thought it was possible to feel more naked than I already had, but it is. You wouldn't think that little bitty patch of hair down there would make that much difference! Especially mine, which was - had been - kind of thin, so if you looked hard you could pretty much see - well, something, anyway, through the haze.

Now, of course, you could see everything. I was feeling as bashful on this, the third day of my exposure, as I had the first morning. I was naked as a baby down there now!

Also, 'cause I was running late - well, ok, I did a touch up shave to remove stubble - I hadn't bothered with underwear - no bra, no panties, not even socks, though I had worn loafers, of course.

Okay, I'd told Carl a fib the day before. I could have shaved myself, obviously. But don't you think it was much more fun having Carl do it?

Anyway, I toed off my loafers, and dropped my skirt before I even started to unbutton my shirt, which hung down almost, but not quite far enough, to hide my new do - or "undo," if you prefer.

Off came my blouse, and I was as naked as the day I was born, except for my eye glasses and my little gold cross, that is. Note, that is Naked - As - The - Day - I - Was - Born. Literally.

There was the usual clutch of boys, of course, as in probably half the male population of the school, and this time the other girls who were naked were there, too. From them I got some stares and whispers. From the boys there were some whistles as I bundled up my clothes and dropped them in the box.

I almost flinched when I turned around and found Dave Meaghan standing right in front of me, well inside my personal space, grinning. "Nice job!" he commented. "Can I feel it?"

Oh God! There was The Question. I gnawed on my lower lip, and shot a look at Carl, but what could I do? Karen had set the standard, after all. I nodded tensely.

Remembering how she'd done it, I spread my feet a bit, and put my hands behind my head. It lifted my tits, of course, what there is of them, anyway, and left me totally vulnerable.

Dave didn't mess around. He went right for my crotch, and his hot palm cupped my naked pussy, making me go right up on my toes, I tell you! His hand was kind of rough against my very sensitive skin. And then he cupped my breast with his other hand, and all I could do was stand there, with everyone watching, while he felt me up, pinching my tittie and rubbing my cunny.

Well, of course I was turned on! And of course he could tell, since one of his fingers lined up right along my slit, where I was juicing like mad! He slid his finger up into me, and I actually humped my hips forward to give him better access as my eyes began to cross.

Then someone elbowed him aside and more pairs of hands were exploring me, pinching my breasts and cupping and probing my cunt. And someone was behind me, touching my ass, slipping their finger into the crack, even, and teasing my - my - my anal sphincter!

Okay. My asshole. Asshole, asshole, asshole! There, you satisfied now?

Just as that nasty finger was about to worm its way up my butt I was, as they say, saved by the bell and managed to pry myself loose from my admirers, of which there were too many. I latched on to Carl like a limpet as we headed in to class.

"You looked like you were enjoying that," he commented.

Uh oh. Was he jealous? I couldn't tell for sure, though I could tell he was for sure turned on, from the lump in his pants. "I was," I admitted, clutching his arm. "But not the way I enjoy it with you, by a long shot," I assured him, managing to maneuver his hand into my crotch as we made our way to our lockers.

"Honest?" he asked, his fingers playing with my soupy quim.

I went up on my toes to give him a kiss, humping his hand as I did. "Honest!" I assured him sincerely. "I warned you it was going to be a rough week, remember? It's you I love! I'll see you later?"

"You did, I remember. And, well, if you're happy, I guess that's the most important thing for me. See you later." He removed his hand from my crotch and then, with one of those little gestures of his that can just make me melt, he sniffed his fingers, painted the tip of my nose with my own juices, and then licked his fingers clean.

The morning went as normally as could be expected, I suppose. Mademoiselle Duclos gave me a wink, and I couldn't help noticing that I got a whole new set of looks in the hallway, of course, thanks to Carl's tonsorial efforts.

"Tonsorial." Did you ever wonder where that term for a haircut came from? Well, I looked it up in my Funk and Wagnall's! It comes from the Latin, tonsori, to shave!

And here I thought it had something to do with barbershop quartet singing.

Anyway, things didn't start to go off the track until lunchtime, when Stephanie sort of pulled me aside.

"Uh, have you thought about it?" she asked hesitantly.

"Thought about what?" I asked, confused. It had been a pretty confusing couple of days.

"About us," she explained, obviously upset that I'd forgotten. "Never mind, I can tell..."

"No!" I assured her quickly. "I just forgot, honest!"

My mind was racing. After all, it hadn't been that long since I'd been a virgin, never been kissed, and all that, and here I was, contemplating a lesbian encounter?

"Never mind," Stephanie insisted, obviously crushed, about to turn away.

I grabbed her arm, feeling, well, feeling awful at how she was feeling. "No, wait." Taking a deep breath, I took the plunge. "Yes, I do want to do it," I assured her.

"Really?"

I nodded, and, to emphasize my sincerity, I actually tugged her hand into my crotch - my bare, naked, shaven crotch. "I do! Stephanie, I told you yesterday, I love you. Not necessarily THAT way, but - well, enough that if you still want to, well, I'd like to - explore the situation a bit. I really would."

"Really?" She looked relieved, and hopeful.

"Really," I assured her. And I meant it. I did want to try it!

"Uhm, are you busy this afternoon?" she asked hesitantly.

"This afternoon?" Oh my, that was a bit sooner than I'd counted on. Carl and I had planned an afternoon, Wednesday being the only afternoon neither of us had anything after school this week.

She nodded. "Uh. Nobody will be home, and I thought we could go over to my house?" she ventured hesitantly.

I saw Stephanie's lips quiver, and realized she had probably worried about this all night, building herself up to ask. If I said "not today," well, it would mean "not ever," because she'd lose her nerve, or I'd lose my nerve, and, well, you see where this is going.

"Uh, okay," I agreed. I'd just have to work something out with Carl. I hated the thought of standing him up, but I hated even more disappointing Stephanie! "Yes, sure!" I added more enthusiastically. "Meet me where I get dressed and we'll walk home to your place together. I'll have to call my Mom when I get there and tell her where I am, is all."

Stephanie looked so relieved, and so eager! It reminded me of how Carl had reacted when I'd said I'd go to the dance with him - that was before we knew we'd be going naked, even. "Okay, great! I'll see you then!"

Now, of course, I was faced with the problem of breaking the news to Carl. We'd already discussed Stephanie's proposition from the day before, of course, since I could no way keep a secret like that from him. I hadn't gotten a real clear reading from him about how he felt about me and Stephanie - uh - "getting it on," but he understood Stephanie's problem, and he liked her, so I didn't think it would be a problem.

So I tracked him down between classes and explained the situation. He got disappointed of course, and I was too, because I knew he and I would have a Good Time. I wasn't really sure about Stephanie and me having a good time, you see.

Then he really surprised me.

"Uh," he ventured warily, "I like Stephanie, too," he pointed out. "Uh, do you think, maybe, uh, I could come along? Maybe - well, she could - uh - have me for a comparison? Sort of like an experiment, I could be the control?"

Oh wow. Now that was not something I'd thought of. I mean, from one on one we're suddenly talking menage au trois, as Mademoiselle Duclos would say - a three-some?

"Or I'd just watch," he put in quickly.

Oh sure, I thought. But then I thought, why not? "Well, I'm okay with it," I admitted, "but I'm not sure how Steph will feel about it."

"Oh." He was disappointed.

"Look, meet us after school, usual place, and we'll ask her." Besides, I thought, if the three of us headed off together no one would think anything funny was going on, would they? Not that I was into hiding much these days, but still, why advertise that Stephanie and I were exploring an alternative life style, if you see what I mean?

"Okay!" Carl brightened up with that suggestion, so that was settled, and I headed off to art class, ready to pose yet again, only to have yet another curve thrown at me when I got there - a bit late - and discovered we had a new student in the class.

I'd seen Henry around, of course. Who hadn't? He was a senior, and part of the school district's "Mainstreaming" program - in case you hadn't guessed we are a very progressive school district - for the handicapped, which Henry was!

The kicker here was that Henry was blind! That's right, as in "visually impaired," like in totally! From birth, no less. He went the seeing-eye dog route - he had this real sweetheart of a German Shepard mix, a bitch, named Dity, that's Die-Tee, as in "Aphrodite," he said. The name was chosen by Dity's trainer, of course.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.