NIS - Rachael and Brandi at the Mall

by Terry

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Fiction Story: Brandi and her mother, Rachael go shopping at the mall in the nude.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Heterosexual   Mother   Son   Brother   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Nudism   .

SATURDAY

'Bzzz. Bzzz. Bzzz.'

Brandi woke up at the sound of her alarm. Sleepily, Brandi reached over and turned it off. Looking at the clock, Brandi wondered why she had set her alarm, as she normally didn't set an alarm on Saturday. Throwing off the covers, Brandi got out of bed. She left her room, heading toward the bathroom. After using the toilet, Brandi got into the shower.

After her shower, still naked, Brandi headed back to her room, but decided to just go downstairs. She found her Mom in the kitchen. "Morning, sweetie."

"Morning, Mom."

"Would you like some bacon and eggs?" asked Rachael.

Brandi sat down at the table and said, "Yes, Mom."

It just took a few minutes for Rachael to prepare breakfast for both of them. The mother and daughter talked and ate. After they were done, Brandi picked up the dishes and put them in the sink.

She was going to go back to her room when her Mom asked her to sit back down.

"Brandi, I know that I said that I would go to the mall with you, in the nude, today, but I don't think that I can do it."

"Why not, Mom?" asked Brandi, remembering why she had set her alarm. It was going to be nude shopping day with her Mom. "It was your idea, remember?"

"Well, I thought that I could do it, but I would be WAY too embarrassed to be naked out in public," said Rachael. Waiting a few moments, she continued. "Seeing you naked like you are now, I'm really envious of how you look. You got really cute tits, an ass that I would kill for and a prefect little pussy. Gad, you got it all."

Brandi didn't know what to say, but she appreciated what her Mom had said. "Ah, thanks, Mom. That is really nice of you to say that."

"To tell the truth... ," said Rachael, blushing furiously, " ... if I was a guy or a girl who liked girls, I would be all over you." Brandi really didn't know what to say. What her Mom had just told was a huge surprise to her. "I guess the reason I really don't want to go to the mall in the nude, I don't think that any one would even notice me with you beside me."

"That isn't true, Mom. I'm sure that there are guys out there that would find you much more attractive then me," said Brandi, who thought that her Mom was pretty, maybe even very pretty. "Mom, would you take off your clothes, please."

"What?!" said Rachael.

It had been awhile since Brandi had seen her Mom in the nude. "I want to see you naked, Mom. You just gave me your opinion of how I look naked and I want to give you my opinion of how you look naked."

"I can't do that," said Rachael. Brandi asked 'why not?' That caught Rachael by surprise. "I don't know, but I just can't do that."

"Is Dad or Justin here?"

"No. Both of them are gone."

"What is the problem then, Mom. We have seen each other naked before and you are seeing me naked right now."

"No, I don't want to, Brandi."

"Mom, I have been nude in public and it really isn't that bad. I even thought that it was kind of fun." Brandi didn't want to do this, but she felt that she had to. "Mom, you said that you would go to the mall with me in the nude and you have told me that a promise is a promise."

Rachael was caught, because Brandi was right. A promise was a promise and she had promised to go shopping in the nude, but she decided that she really didn't and maybe couldn't do this. "But this is soooooooo embarrassing."

"Mom. You and Dad told me, because of not telling you about my nude adventures, I had to be naked in the house and I couldn't go to my room when we had visitors. It didn't happen, but it would have been just as embarrassing."

"I'm sorry, Brandi, but I have decided that I just can't do it."

Brandi knew that the argument was over and she had lost. "Okay, Mom." With that, Brandi got up and went up to her room. She was kind of upset, as she did want to try being nude in a very public place and she thought that it was pretty cool that her Mom was willing to go with her. Opening up her laptop, Brandi checked her e-mail, but there was really any interesting mail or anything that she had to take care of.

Brandi was just idly surfing when an IM message from her friend, Kari, who had seen her online and wondered if she wanted to come over to her house for awhile. Brandi told her to wait and she would go ask her Mom. After a few minutes, Brandi told Kari that her Mom said that she come over. Brandi told Kari that she would be right over.

That evening, Rachael, Brandi and Josh were eating dinner. It was pleasant enough, but Josh could sense that something was amiss. After dinner, Rachael had some errands to run. Josh came into the kitchen while Brandi was doing the dishes.

"Hi, sweetie," said Josh. "Would you like some help with the dishes?"

"No, thank you. There isn't that many," replied Brandi.

"Well, Brandi, there is another reason for me coming in here," said Josh. "I sensed some tension between you and your Mom. That doesn't happen too often. What is going on?"

"Yes, Dad, you are correct. I'm not too happy with Mom right now, even though the reason isn't all that important," said Brandi. "Today was suppose to be our nude trip to the mall. I thought that it would be fun to go shopping in the nude. I have been nude in public, but not as public a place as a mall. And I really thought that it was cool that Mom was going to go with me." Josh remembered Rachael telling him about the nude shopping trip. "When I got up this morning, Mom said that she didn't want to go, as she decided that she would be too embarrassed to go out in public in the nude."

"Did you really want to go shopping in the nude?"

"Yes, daddy, I did. It is kind of fun to be out in public in the nude."

"And you are disappointed that your Mom didn't want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm disappointed, especially when it was her idea to go shopping in the nude." Brandi washed a couple more dishes and then said, "Dad, you and Mom have always said that if we promise somebody something that we should honor that promise." Josh agreed. "Well, shouldn't Mom keep her promise?"

"Yes, she should," said Josh. "Do you still want to go to the mall in the nude? With your Mom?"

"Yes, I do and yes, I would like to do it with Mom," said Brandi.

"I will figure something out," said Josh. He gave Brandi a kiss on the cheek and an affectionate swat on her butt.

"Love you, Dad," said Brandi.

"Love you, too, sweetie."

SUNDAY EVENING

Nothing happened until after supper on Sunday. After supper, Josh asked the family to go into Josh's study.

"The reason I asked you to meet in here is that we are going to have a Family Court. Justin is going to be the judge. I know about the dispute, but I haven't told him anything about the dispute, so I think he will be able to give a fair judgement."

Family Court was something that Rachael and Josh had set up to solve disputes, mainly between Brandi and Justin. There had only been a couple times that Family Court had been used for anyone other than the kids.

Justin took his place behind the desk. Acting like a bailiff, Josh said, "The Hill Family Court is now in session. The Honorable Justin T. Hill presiding."

Justin said, "Thank you, bailiff. What is the case on the docket."

"Your honor, the case on the docket is Brandi Hill v Rachael Hill. Breaking of a promise."

Rachael couldn't believe what she had just heard. She couldn't believe that Brandi had called for a Family Court because she had changed her mind about going to the mall in the nude. Whispering to Brandi, Rachael said, "I can't believe that you asked for a Family Court, just because I changed my mine about going to the mall in the nude."

Brandi whispered back. "Dad asked me why there was some tension between us and I told him, but that was it. I didn't ask for a Family Court."

"Quiet, please," said Justin. "If you have anything to say, please say it to the court. Miss Hill, will you approach the bench and state your case."

"Yes, your honor." Brandi got up and said, "Last Monday, I had been placed in the NIS program for one day. That evening, after telling my parent about getting placed in The Program, Mrs. Hill and I were talking. One thing she asked me about was if l liked being nude in public. I told her that I did. We talked for a little bit more and then she asked me if I wanted to go to the mall and shop with her in the nude. I said that I did. Mrs. Hill said that we could do it on Saturday, which would have been yesterday. Yesterday, Mrs. Hill told me that she had changed her mind about going tot the mall in the nude. I was really looking forward to doing that. I really wanted to do that and I thought that it would be even more fun doing with Mom."

Justin asked, "Whose idea was it to go to the mall in the nude?"

"It was Mrs. Hill who suggested it."

"Is there anything else that you would like to say?"

"No, your honor."

"Thank you, Miss Hill." Justin looked toward his mother and said, "Mrs. Hill, you heard the testimony of Miss Hill. Would you like to tell your side of the story?"

Rachael didn't want to say anything, but she said, "No, sir. What Miss Hill said is accurate."

"Why did you change your mind?"

"When I suggested to Miss Hill that we go to the mall in the nude, I thought that I could do it. When it came to the time that I would actually have to do it, I decided that I couldn't do it. I guess I'm too embarrassed to let anyone see me in the nude."

"Have you ever been nude in public before?" asked Justin.

"Yes, your honor," said Rachael. "When I was first married, my husband and I went to a couple topless beaches and once we went to a nude beach."

"Where you topless and nude at these beaches?"

"Yes, your honor."

"You did that, but you decided that you couldn't go to the mall in the nude?"

"Well, that was twenty years and two kids ago, when I had a much better looking body," said Rachael.

Josh thought that Rachael still had a pretty good-looking body, even after twenty years and two kids.

"Do either of you have anything else to say?" Neither Rachael nor Brandi had anything else to say. "Okay, court is in recess. Bailiff, would you please join me in chambers." Justin got up and he and Josh walked out of the den.

While the guys were out of the room, the girls sat and made small talk while they were waiting for the guys to return. Brandi could tell that her Mom was nervous and not too happy. It took about fifteen minutes before Josh and Justin to return.

"The bailiff and I discussed the case pending before this court and I have come to a decision." Looking at his Mom, Justin said, "Mrs. Hill, would you stand up, please." Rachael stood just as requested. "I find you guilty of not keeping a promise and breaking a trust. Before I sentence you, do you have anything to say, Mrs. Hill?" Rachael shook her head, as she knew that anything that she had to say wouldn't help her. "Mrs. Hill, your punishment will be this. This Saturday, you will accompany Miss Hill to the Circle Drive Mall. Before entering the mall, you will take off all your clothes, except for shoes and socks. You will enter and remain in the mall for a minimum of three hours. You will act like it is a normal trip. Each half-hour, you will send the court a picture of you in the nude in a different part of the mall." Looking at Brandi, Justin said, "Miss Hill, on this trip, if you wish to, you can wear any amount of clothes that you would like."

"Thank you, your honor, but since this was going to be a nude shopping trip for both of us, I will be nude."

"That is your choice, Miss Hill... ," said Justin and then looking at his Mom, " ... but not yours, Mrs. Hill.

"Yes, your honor," said Rachael.

"However, your punishment is not complete. The bailiff and I discussed this for most of the time while we were gone and I feel that we have come to a fair punishment. Mrs. Hill, until Saturday, when you go on nude shopping trip, anytime you are in the house, you will remain completely nude."

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Rachael. "You want me to be naked anytime I'm in the house?"

In a very calm voice, Justin said, "Yes, Mrs. Hill, I want you to be naked anytime that you are in the house. By going to the mall in the nude, you are just fulfilling your promise to Miss Hill. You have to understand that actions have consequences. Don't you agree?"

Rachael couldn't disagree with what Justin had said and then she said, "Yes, your honor."

"Good," said Justin. "You will go with the bailiff, who will discuss the rules of your sentence. The court will recess for one half-hour and then the sentence will start. Court is in recess."

Rachael and Josh walked out of the den and went into the kitchen. Josh could tell that Rachael was not a happy camper. "I can't believe that you want me to go to the mall in the nude and be naked while I'm in the house. I'm sooo upset with you right now."

"Settle down, Rach'," said Josh calmly. "I don't want you to do this, but I happen to agree with Justin. You made a promise that you need to keep and you should be punished for not keeping the promise. If one of the kids had broken a promise and the Family Court had made a ruling, you would expect them to follow the ruling of the court."

"Of course, Josh, you are right," said Rachael, sighing. "Okay, what are the rules for my punishment."

"Court is back in session," said Justin. "Bailiff, have you explained the rules for Mrs. Hill's sentence?"

"Yes, your honor."

"Do you understand the rules, Mrs. Hill?" Rachael said that she did. "Okay, take off your clothes."

Rachael stood up in the middle of the room. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. Then, she unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and took them off, exposing a modest but matching bra and panty set. Rachael looked at everyone, reached behind her, unsnapped her bra and took it off. She quickly stuck her thumbs into her panties, pushed them down and stepped out of them.

Josh was looking at Brandi and Justin to gauge their reaction, as he was very familiar with the naked body of his wife. Looking at Justin, he could tell that he was enjoying the sight of Rachael's naked body, but he wasn't showing any reaction on his face. Looking at Brandi, even though he was sure that Brandi had seen Rachael naked many times, it looked like she was seeing her Mom naked for the first time.

Brandi thought that her Mom looked really nice in the nude. While her 38C tits sagged a little, Brandi thought that they really looked nice. Looking at her figure, Brandi thought that she had a really nice figure considering that she had two kids. The only flaw that Brandi could see was Rachael's pubic hair. It looked liked it hadn't been trimmed in a long time. It kind of looked like a jungle down there.

Justin had never seen his mother naked, so he was enjoying the show. He was having the same thoughts about Rachael that Brandi was having. He didn't think that his Mom was Playboy material, but she could still turn heads wherever she went. He liked her tits and pussy, but he thought that her butt was almost perfection.

Rachael was embarrassed to be naked in front of her family, especially Justin, but she tried not to show it. Looking at Justin, she could see a little lust in his eyes, but she thought that she saw more admiration in his eyes. That made her feel better and her nudity a little more bearable. Looking at Brandi, Rachael thought that she saw envy in her eyes. She couldn't believe that Brandi would be envious of her.

No one said anything for a few moments and then Justin said, "Remember, Mrs. Hill, this is the way you MUST remain until after your shopping trip on Saturday. Do you understand?" Rachael said that she did understand. "Okay, court will be in recess until 8:00, Saturday night. Court dismissed." With that, Justin got up and left the den. Rachael thought that she could see a bulge in his pants. 'There must be something left in this old bod, if I can still turn on a teenage boy.' Josh followed Justin out of room.

"Wow, Mom, you look great in your skin," said Brandi.

Blushing, Rachael said, "You are just saying that."

"No, I'm not, Mom," protested Brandi. "Your tits are pretty terrific and your butt is beautiful." Rachael kind of blushed at that comment, as she had always thought that her butt was her best feature. "Really, the only real flaw that I can see is that jungle between your legs. Your puss could use some trimming."

"Well, Brandi, up until just a few minutes ago, you and your Dad have been the only ones to see it for a long time, except for my doctors. I don't go swimming, so I didn't see a need to trim down there."

"Doesn't Dad complain about the hair when he licks your pussy?"

"Not really. My hair isn't that thick around my lips, so he doesn't complain about it," said Rachael, pulling up her hair, so Brandi could see her lips. Brandi could see that her Mom was correct. She was really hairy above the lips, but not too hairy around the lips. "Josh probably would like a little less hair down there. I guess I never really thought about it."

"Dee told me about this beauty shop at the mall, which does pubic hair styling. Could we go there?"

Rachael thought for a second and said, "We will go check it out, okay?"

"Okay, Mom," said Brandi, giving her Mom a hug.

Rachael said, "Let's go and join the guys." The two females went into the living room where the guys were watching TV. "Brandi, would you go and get me a towel to sit on."

Brandi went and got a small towel for her Mom. She gave the towel to Rachael, who put in on the sofa next to Josh. She sat down next to Josh and Brandi sat on the easy chair. Except for the fact that Rachael was naked, it looked like a regular family watching TV.

Finally, Brandi decided that she would go to bed. She kissed her parents goodnight and went up to her room. She took off her clothes and then went to the bathroom. After she was done, she left the bathroom. She saw that Justin was in his room, so she knocked on the door. She heard Justin say to come in.

"Hi, bro." Brandi felt Justin's eyes looking up and down her nude body. It made her feel a little uncomfortable, but a little excited too.

"Hi, sis," replied Justin.

"That was a pretty good Family Court you held tonight."

"Thanks," said Justin. "Actual, it was kind of fun. What surprised me was how accepting Mom of her punishment to be nude in the house for the week."

"That surprised me too, but it seemed to be the right punishment."

Justin started to take off his clothes. "Are you still looking forward to going to the mall in the nude?"

"Yes, I'm. My friend Dee has been to the mall in the nude and she said that it is a lot of fun. Some of my other friends have said the same thing."

"Well, as the judge of this court, I will be looking forward to the pictures from the mall." Justin finished taking off his clothes.

Brandi looked at her naked brother and was enjoying the view. His penis was half-erect and it really looked good. Again, Brandi wanted to give him a blowjob or at least, a handjob.

'Knock, knock.'

Justin said, "Come on it."

Josh opened the door. Seeing his two children naked concerned him at first. "Is anything going on in here?"

"No, Dad. Brandi and I were just talking."

"Okay," said Josh. "I wanted to ask both of you if for breakfast, you would come down in the nude. I want to show your mother that, in spite of giving her that punishment, we still support her."

"I don't have any problem with that," said Justin.

"I will do it, too," said Brandi.

Again, looking at his naked children, Josh said, "Okay, good night." Josh left the room and closed the door.

"Wow, I can't believe that Dad didn't freak out, seeing us in your room, naked and with you having a semi-stiffy."

"Me neither," said Justin.

"Well, I better get back to my room. 'Night, Justin."

"Good night," said Justin.

Brandi went back to her room and climbed into her bed. It didn't take long for Brandi to fall asleep.

MONDAY MORNING

Waking up at the sound of her alarm, Brandi turned off her alarm and got out of bed. Still a little sleepy, Brandi left her room, heading toward the bathroom. As she reached the bathroom, Justin came out of the bathroom. The siblings exchanged greetings and Brandi went into the bathroom. After she was done in the bathroom, she went downstairs and into the kitchen. Rachael, Josh and Justin were in the kitchen, all of them nude like her.

The guys were sitting down, so Brandi couldn't see anything interesting. She sat down between Josh and Justin. Rachael had made ham and eggs for breakfast. She brought the food to the table and sat down. Except for the fact that they were all nude, it looked liked any normal family meal. While they were eating, the phone rang and Josh got up to answer it, Brandi got her first look at her naked father. She thought that he looked pretty good in his skin. Looking at his crotch, she approved of his penis. It looked a lot like Justin's, but it was just a little shorter, but thicker.

Josh sat down and with the rest of the family, finished his breakfast. Looking at the clock, he said, "Brandi, Justin, you better get ready for school. I will take you guys to school today."

"Okay, Dad," said Brandi. Looking at Justin, she said, "Did you take your shower, bro'?"

"The bathroom is all yours, Brandi."

Finally, after Brandi, Josh and Justin had left, Rachael was alone in the house. She really thought about getting dressed, but she decided that she couldn't go against the ruling of the Family Court. She started doing the normal daily chores. Soon, she was feeling comfortable doing the chores in the nude.

For the next five days, Rachael was nude for an average of 20 hours a day. She did have to leave the house once in a while. When she did leave the house, another part of her sentence was she had to wear a dress that she could leave her without panties or a bra. She actually enjoyed the feeling of going commando, but it wasn't something that she would normally do.

As the week progressed, she had been pretty isolated, but there was a couple times when she was exposed to strangers. Twice, delivery people had delivered packages to the house and they had a good look at her as she signed and accepted packages. One of the rules was that if someone came to the door, she couldn't hide from them. One night, Justin's girlfriend, Jodi stopped by to see Justin. Jodi was surprised to see Rachael in the nude, but didn't really react to her nudity. If this had happened before Rachael's enforced nudity, it really would have really embarrassed her, but now it wasn't so bad.

There was one benefit to Rachael's enforced nudity that she didn't expect, but she really enjoyed. With being nude so much, she was more aware of her body and it made her, for the lack of a better word, horny. After an UPS delivery, Rachael was so excited about being seen naked by another man, she laid down on the living room and masturbated to a very strong and satisfying orgasm. Luckily, she had the foresight to sit on a towel or she would have to explain a big wet and smelly spot on the living room rug.

She told Josh about it and the next day, he surprised Rachael at lunchtime. Saying that he was making a delivery, Rachael invited him in. Next thing she knew, she was bent over the end of the sofa, with Josh doing her doggy style. Another day, she gave Josh a blowjob in the kitchen, something that she had never done before, and they almost got caught by Brandi and Justin. Josh was just able to get his dick back in his pants, before the kids came into the kitchen. Over the days of Rachael's enforced nudity, both she and Josh enjoyed her increased libido.

SATURDAY

Brandi woke up before her alarm went off. She was looking forward to her nude shopping trip with her Mom. A couple rooms down from Brandi's room, Rachael had just woke up and was laying in bed, nervous about what would be happening in the next few hours. She did feel better about doing this, as her week of enforced nudity had been enjoyable, but she still wasn't sure that she wanted to do this.

Rachael got up and went into the master bathroom. After she was done in there, she went downstairs to the kitchen and started getting breakfast ready. A few minutes later, Brandi came down and joined her Mom in the kitchen.

"Morning, Mom," said Brandi.

"Morning, sweetie," said Rachael. "Are you ready for some breakfast?"

"Yes, Mom," said Brandi.

Rachael put some pancakes and bacon on Brandi's plate and then put some on another plate. Sitting down, mother and daughter ate their breakfast and made small talk until they were done.

Brandi could tell that Rachael was nervous about going to the mall. She kept looking at the clock. It was after 8:00, so it would probably be around 10:00 before they would get to the mall.

Finally, Rachael said, "Why don't you go and take a shower. I will clean up here and when you are done, I will take my shower."

"Okay," said Brandi. She put her dishes in the sink and headed upstairs. After taking her shower, Brandi looked at herself in a full-length mirror and was pleased with what she saw. She fixed her hair and put on a necklace and a couple of bracelets. Brandi got a bra and panties, because she had heard that nude shoppers sometimes had to wear panties and sometimes, you needed to see how something looked with a bra on.

Rachael was in the shower, still kind of wondering how she got into this mess. She knew that she had suggested the nude shopping trip. She guessed that she had been impressed with Brandi's nude adventure and how well she had handled it, she thought that she could be nude in public. After her shower, Rachael completed her post shower routine.

Going into her bedroom, Rachael looked in the full-length mirror. Trying to be objective, Rachael thought that she looked okay. Brandi might be right that her tits looked pretty good. Looking at her crotch, it did look like a jungle down there. She thought that she should trim her pussy hair, but she really didn't have the time. She got a bra and panty out of her drawer and put them in her purse. Selecting a sundress, Rachael put it on and after making sure that everything was okay, she left the bedroom and went downstairs to find Brandi.

Rachael found Brandi in the living room, watching TV. Rachael still wasn't thrilled about being nude in public and wanted to try and talk Brandi out of it, but she knew she couldn't. Brandi wanted to do it and even though she thought that the Family Court was kind of a joke, she really couldn't go against the ruling.

"Hi, sweetie. Are you ready to go?" asked Rachael.

"Yes, Mommy, I'm ready," said Brandi, standing up and picking up her purse.

"Okay, let's go." The two females went out to the driveway and got into the SUV. Looking over at Brandi, Rachael thought that she looked a little nervous, but excited. It took about 45 minutes to get to the mall. While on their way, Rachael thought that she smelled pussy. 'Brandi must be excited about doing this, ' thought Rachael.

Finally, they arrived at the mall. Rachael wanted to find a parking spot as close to the entrance to the mall as she could. Checking out the mall's website, she found out that there was only one entrance for nude shoppers, where they all had to check in. Finally, she found a spot that was in view of the entrance that they had to use. Pulling into the spot, Rachael turned off the car. Without really thinking, Rachael asked, "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes, Mommy, I'm ready."

Still not sure that she wanted to do this, Rachael got out of the car. Brandi got out and came around to the other side of the car. Taking a deep breath, Brandi grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled off over her head. Rachael still couldn't believe how good Brandi looked without anything on. Taking an even deeper breath, Rachael took her dress off. This was the first time that she had been nude in public other than the time she had gone to the nude beach. The girls tossed their dresses into the car. Rachael closed the door.

"Well, do I look good enough to go into the mall like this?" asked Rachael, who was embarrassed to be standing out in the open without anything on.

Brandi looked at her nude mother and said, "You look beautiful, Mom. You are going to turn heads when you are in the mall." Brandi took a closer look and said, "I think that you are enjoying this more than you think."

"Why is that?"

Brandi couldn't help but laugh a little. "I think that I see some pussy juice running down your thigh."

"WHAT?!" Rachael look down at her thighs and sure enough, there was a little stream on her thigh. She found a couple of tissues and wiped up the juice. She also wiped her slit. Sure enough, the tissue was a little damp. 'It must have been me who I smelled in the car. I can't believe that I could be enjoying this.'

Brandi just smiled at her Mom that made Rachael even more embarrassed. "I guess you are enjoying this more than you think, Mom."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.