Hocus Pocus
Chapter 1: Misdirection

Copyright© 2010 by Freddie Clegg

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Misdirection - Gregg Gilstrom's criminal and lust driven career continues as he exploits his mystic powers. A sequel to "Abracadabra"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation  

Gregg Gillstrom sat on the couch in his flat, flicking playing cards across the room to land in a top hat placed on the floor on the far side of the room.

Maxine scowled at him. "Do you have to do that?" she said, tetchily.

Gregg grunted incoherently. He reached for the TV remote and thumbed through a dozen or so channels in a vain search for entertainment.

"Oh, find something to do! I've got to deal with these bookings or 'The Astounding Gillstrom' won't be giving any performances next month."

"I can't see why we bother." Gregg sulky response did nothing to encourage Maxine's sympathy. "We've cleared enough with the stuff we get from the robberies not to bother with working for a living for a while."

"We've talked about that. It's the best cover you can have, unless you want the police turning up here after one of our jaunts. This way no one is surprised that you have money and we get to check out some interesting potential opportunities."

Gregg went on looking sulky as Maxine went back to her work. Then he jumped up and announced, "I'm going out."

Maxine let him go. There was no point in trying to talk to him when he was in this mood. She had learned that much at least in their short relationship. She went back to dealing with the bookings; Gregg's magic shows had proved attractive to many of the local celebrities. And, they had certainly helped them to get to know plenty of people whose wealthy lifestyles were a real benefit to their own.


It was after midnight when Gregg returned. Maxine was sitting up in bed as he came back into the room and greeted his reappearance with a look of mild criticism, knowing that he was still finding it difficult to come to terms with his new powers and the problems and potential that they presented.

"All right," he said. "I'm sorry."

"Come to bed," said Maxine. "It's OK."

Gregg stripped off and climbed in beside her. "Here," he said, reaching down to his jacket on the bedroom floor. "I got you a present."

When Gregg's hand came back up, Maxine could see the twinkling of precious metals and jewels. "Oh. My. God," she said seeing the string of diamonds set in white gold. "It's fabulous." Taking it from him she fastened the diamonds around her neck. A dark sapphire dangled from the centre of the necklace, nestling against her throat. She threw her arms around Gregg's neck and kissed him. "It's absolutely beautiful. Where on earth did you get it at this time of night?"

Gregg smiled.

Maxine suddenly realised what he had been up to. "Oh, no, I know what this is about!" She grabbed at the clasp of the necklace and pulled it from her neck. "This is just what you brought back; the fruits of your hocus pocus — or should it be hanky panky?"

"Hey babe," Gregg tried to offer a disarming grin, "don't you like it?"

"That's not the point. There's some girl who's paid for this by amusing you isn't there? You didn't buy it and I bet you didn't just steal it either, did you? You've been doing your snake charming with ropes, haven't you? Do you really think you can go out and do that and then come back here and charm me with this?"

"It's nice, isn't it? And, hey, I came back to you didn't I?"

Maxine's annoyance subsided as she picked up the necklace again. "Like I said, that's not the point." She fastened it back in place, and slid her nakedness up against Gregg's chest. "But I might let you off if you tell me exactly what you've been up to."

Gregg reached out and pulled her close, enjoying the sight of the necklace sparkling in the soft light of the bedroom as it lay against her unclothed body. "Well," he said stroking her back with his hand, "I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised that the lady of the house was around when I broke in. She needed to be subdued ... and restrained."

"Mmm," Maxine muttered as she pushed herself up against him. "Tell me more..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.