Hocus Pocus - Cover

Preview

Hocus Pocus

by Freddie Clegg

Copyright© 2010 by Freddie Clegg

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, NonConsensual, Coercion, Mind Control, Magic, Fiction, Humor, BDSM, Humiliation,

Fantasy Sex Story: Gregg Gilstrom's criminal and lust driven career continues as he exploits his mystic powers. A sequel to "Abracadabra"

Introduction

In "Abracadabra", geeky, incompetent, amateur magician Gregg Gillstrom gained curious magical powers and extreme sexual drives from smoking grass found in an old basket that supposedly belonged to the Swami Pradesh. The Swami was an eastern mystic, a debauched enslaver of women and, it seems, the originator of the Indian Rope trick.

Using his powers, Gregg has turned to a career of crime and lust in collaboration with his girlfriend, Maxine.

Almost arrested and exposed during a robbery at the City Museum, Gregg and Maxine escaped using Gregg's magical abilities, leaving him as determined as ever to follow in the footsteps of the Swami.

Now read on...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.