John N Julie - Cover

John N Julie

Copyright© 2010 by wordytom

Chapter 4: Monday Morning Blues

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4: Monday Morning Blues - John was a man's man and was soured on romance. Julie was half owner in "Menage A Trois," a sexy woman's boutique. It took corrupt cops, a shooting and a TV reporter to get them together. Oh yes, John got his erect "profile" shown on television. That helped the romance a little.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex  

Julie:

I phoned my partner Beth at her house to tell her how I had been involved in some excitement over the weekend and wouldn't be in till late. I hadn't slept at all well. In fact, my mind was in such turmoil as I lay in bed with this strange and fearsome man who acted like Conan the Barbarian one minute and a shy teenager the next. He frightened me. I saw him humiliate those men. He hurt and injured them in ways I had never imagined possible. He seemed to become a demon of destruction at the first sign of a physical threat.

He wasn't concerned whether or not they were police officers with the authority of the law behind them. He merely saw them as perceived threats and with no show of passion, dealt with them. Then, the next moment, I ordered him to get dressed and he obeyed, like a little boy. (Not anyone would ever call him "little boy" who saw him before his pants went on.

The way I have been carrying on about his sexual endowments, you might get the impression he was built along the lines of an elephant trunk. No, not at all, nor was he built along the lines of some Neanderthal with a giant war club dangling between his legs. From what little experience I have had with men, and believe me, by today's standards I had woefully little experience, John is a bit longer than average and pretty big around, but not excessively so. Like my father used to say when I was a little girl, "The right tool for the job gets it done." I realize he wasn't referring to John's "tool" but it seems the appropriate quote for the occasion.

When I called Beth, she screamed into the phone at me, "Julie. My God, what have you gotten yourself into? I saw all of what happened on television and you were alone with some naked monster? Are you all right? Did you get hurt? Did he rape you? Are you hostage? I tried to call you and I couldn't get through. I called the police and they said 'everything was under control. Then I called 911 another time and was told 911 services had been temporarily discontinued to your address. Oh migod, can they really discontinue service from 911?"

"Beth, will you please shut up and listen? I am fine. The reason you couldn't reach me on the phone was because I asked John to disconnect my phone. John shut his phone off because all those sex crazed women, and two men, wanted to take him to bed and do some pretty wild things with him. We wanted to get some sleep. I'll tell you all about..." Beth interrupted me again.

"Who's John? Is he the big muscled brute of a man I saw poking his thing at the cameras? Did he really threaten to, well, do perversions to those two policemen? In fact, did he actually do those two cops? Oh, Julie, what have you gotten yourself into? Are you held captive?"

Let me tell you about my business partner Beth. She is thirty-five years old and has two daughters who are just as, well, "erratic" as she is. The oldest is sixteen going on sixty-nine, as Beth puts it. She was born with a congenital birth defect; her knees won't stay together. The younger one is fourteen and actually argued in her sex ed class at school she thought reproduction was just "too messy" the way is was and ought to be improved.

Beth's husband is a quiet gentle soul who drifts through their lives like a shadow. Anyway, you now know about my Beth. Oh, two other things about her are, she can do books for a business in her head and the IRS is afraid of her. She is the only person I know of in the whole world who not only knows the US tax code she also understands it in its entirety.

"Beth, rein in your imagination. I'll explain when I get in to the store some time this afternoon. But I will tell you this; John is my lover and a whole lot more. I want you to meet him. Believe me, he is the most interesting man you'll ever meet. I have to go now, I'll talk to you later, bye." I hung up and went into John's bathroom and started the shower. I turned on the water to full cold and stepped in. The shock woke me up.

"Mind if I join you?" a familiar voice said behind me. Then, "Jesus Christ almighty." he yelled as he got the cold spray all at once when I moved over for him. "Am I going to have to take cold showers to have one with you? I giggled and turned the water to warm.

I could feel him lose his tenseness as the warm water sprayed over him. Then he drew me back against him and I felt a familiar nudge as he became hard and erect. My back felt so good, rubbing up against his chest. He held me tight to him by hugging my breasts. Then he took his time as he kissed my neck and my ears, finally he turned me slowly around, then lifted me up into the air like before.

I scissored him with my legs just as he entered me with controlled slowness, seeming to take forever before he was in as far as he could go. He worked his hips in a circular motion and kept our bodies rubbing against each other as he went in and out with almost hypnotic regularity. We both came at the same time and he lifted me up so his still hard penis escaped me as he eased me to the floor. I just couldn't get over what I still call his competent strength.

He gave me a kiss on the lips and said as he set me down, "So much for starters. How about we do this some more after while?" His grin was both tender and mischievous at the same time. There was more than a little braggadocio about him as he promised more sex in just a little while.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.