An Incestuous Episode: Tessa and Her Dad - Cover

An Incestuous Episode: Tessa and Her Dad

by A Purvversion

Copyright© 2010 by A Purvversion

Incest Sex Story: Seeing his little girl dressed up for a party, he is shocked at how she had matured without him realizing it. After she leaves, he turns to alcohol, which begins to eat at his brain, clouding his morals. When she returns, she is in a mild state of depression. Who better than her father to console her?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Tessa is my 14-year-old daughter. Always a very pretty girl, I was shocked the other day upon realizing just what a sexy young girl she had become. She was going to a girlfriend's birthday party and stopped down in the living room by me to say goodbye and probably seeking my approval for how she looked.

I think I caught my breath when she walked into the room, partly because my first reaction was that I didn't even recognize her. Tessa was wearing a very revealing little dress, baring too much both on top and cut much too high up her hips. When I realized that it was my own daughter, my eyes took in her beauty and my mind screamed out that she was too young to look so feminine.

My breath was taken away; how could I not have noticed this before?! Like any other father, Tessa had simply been my 'little girl'. Of course, I had never had any untoward thoughts of her. Still, as she started her journey through her teens, I couldn't help but to notice that she had nice smooth legs, and although I was always a little embarrassed to think of it as such, a very pert, well-rounded little bubble butt.

Now, the full impact of her maturing was hitting me. This dress was tight and short -- very short -- only a couple of inches below that great little butt of hers, and it accentuated it beautifully. I could scarcely take my eyes off her ass until she turned around to face me. Her breasts looked so full and firm I couldn't believe it. They were probably a B cup, or almost there, and from the way they wiggled about in that dress, it was clear that they were not supported by a bra.

What with my wife Mildred alongside Tessa, it was obvious that she didn't have any concerns. However, my fatherly instincts kicked in and I created huge a fuss about letting our daughter out of the house dressed like that. Mildred, who clearly didn't see Tessa with my eyes (and mind), told me in no uncertain times how stupid I was being. There was shouting and suddenly a tear-filled Tessa told me she hated me, and they both stormed out of the house to take Tessa to her friend's party, which was only down the block.

I felt bad about the fight but also confused. My Tessa had looked so ... well, hot. I was still in a state of shock, which I knew contributed to my over-reaction.

Ten minutes later, when Mildred returned, she was still irate from our fight. As was a practice of hers, she told me that she was going to bed early, a ploy she'd developed over the years. She would go up and watch TV from our bed to avoid arguments in hope that in the morning cooler heads would prevail. As a rule, that usually worked.

Left by myself in the living room, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Throughout the evening, images and thoughts of Tessa kept entering my head. At first it was how she had looked, but as the scotch kicked in, my thoughts began to change. I tried to fight them, but I couldn't. Remembering seeing my daughter's breasts upturned and the bare flesh of her chest soon had me becoming aroused, as my mind started thinking thoughts that I'd probably been suppressing. Before the next few hours had passed, I knew that I wanted to fuck my daughter. What was worse was that in my half-inebriated state, I began thinking that I wanted to try.

My daughter was being brought home by our neighbor, and being that my wife had already gone to bed and was undoubtedly asleep, I waited up for Tessa. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I wanted to speak to her and see how it went. Alcohol has a strange way of making the illogical logical.

Tessa came in around 10 PM. If I'd been hoping that I'd been over exaggerating, I would have been disappointed because my daughter was still looking as hot as earlier.

I asked if she had had a good time. It was clear that she hadn't and she was still frosty with me. I could have reacted parentally, but I think I realized that I had overreacted earlier. I apologized to her and after a while she forgave me and became more chatty.

She was sitting across from me and as we both totally lost our tenseness, I found myself staring at my daughter's breasts. And if I wasn't staring there, then I was staring at her legs. I suspect that it was so obvious that Tessa must have noticed me looking too.

After a short while it was clear that Tessa's miserable evening was not really from our earlier spat, but instead was the result of her lack of success in getting a boy named Tony to show any interest in her.

The night of bad thoughts that I'd had, fueled by the alcohol, and now the sight and smell of my exciting looking daughter, had fried my brain of any sensibility. I knew that I wanted to try and do things with Tessa, though I couldn't imagine how to go about trying to institute anything. Yet I sensed that this was my best opportunity to steer the conversation in the direction I wanted.

"Well, if you want my opinion, he must be either a complete idiot or totally blind, not wanting to be with you. I'm guessing that it was only because the other boys had dates with them that they didn't swarm all over you when he went to hang with his friends. You always look beautiful sweetheart, but tonight you look sexy, too."

My daughter lowered her eyes shyly and nervously giggled to herself, then probably fishing for a further compliment, she grinned and murmured, "Thanks Dad, but don't go getting too carried away. I don't think I look that good."

"You look more than good, sweetheart. You look downright hot!"

"Daaaa!!!" she complained, but obviously loving my comment.

Seeing that she wasn't going into a shell, I continued, "I'm serious, Tess. Why do you think I got so upset earlier? Seeing you all decked out was quite a shock. It's pretty hard for a father who loves his little girl so much to admit that she has grown up into an incredibly beautiful young woman, one with a smoking hot body, I might add."

"Yeah, right," she giggled, trying to make light of my complement, but she couldn't hide the fact that she turned a little red in the cheeks. Tessa was clearly pleased to continue to receive my compliments. In fact, sensing that she was vulnerable, I took it a step further.

"Yeah right!" I insisted. "Stand up. Let me see how lovely you look."

"Daaaad!" she exclaimed, clearly a little embarrassed, but I saw surprised excitement on her face too.

Even though she protested, she stood nevertheless. I motioned for her to twirl and she did, giving me a lovely view of her ass.

I held out my hands and she walked towards me, her breasts bouncing so tantalizingly, and she took my hands in hers. I broke the grip and placed my hands on her waist, shaking my head and telling her, "You were always beautiful Tess, hon, but I can't believe that you've matured so quickly without my realizing it."

"Y-you just haven't been paying attention, I guess."

"Maybe I didn't want to believe just how beautiful you've become." My suppressed lust caused me to boldly add, "Look at you Tess, you're as pretty as picture; you've got a perfect figure, great breasts, lovely legs and a fantastic ass! Pretty soon no man is going to be able to resist you." By then, I suppose it was my thought process that had my cock stirring inside my pants.

As I said the word 'ass' I moved my hands from my daughter's waist and cupped each ass cheek through her dress, gently squeezing. Obviously, I never would have done that if I didn't have those Scotches in me.

"Dad!" she again exclaimed, but as I waited, I was pleased to find that she wasn't pulling away from me. She just stood there in front of me, shyly smiling, with my hands on her ass. I was smiling back up at her as if this was the most natural thing in the world.

Tessa broke the silence. "Dad, your hands are on my butt!" she smiled in a joking manner.

"Yeah, I know." I replied, my voice sounding funny to me. After a quick moment I asked, "Do you mind, baby girl?"

She smiled and shook her head sheepishly. At that my cock fully hardened as I knew I was going to try to get bolder.

I slowly moved my hands down her legs a little and then back up, but now slowly moving under her dress. I quietly asked, "How about now?"

Tessa inhaled in a shockingly surprised kind of way, and although she didn't answer me, to my delight, she still didn't move away. My hands were now fondling that perfect ass through a pair of flimsy panties. My hands explored the edges of her bare ass cheek and the finer curves through her panties. Tessa still didn't object; indeed, her breathing seemed to have become heavier. We were both still nervously smiling at each other.

Nothing further was said and I broke the stalemate by moving my hands under her panties and onto her bare ass cheeks. I heard her gasp. Oh my god, the feeling was incredible! The scene was totally something I'd never envisioned. I was sitting there on the couch, aroused; my own daughter was standing in front of me, and I was fondling her bare ass ... and she was allowing me to do so!

"You don't mind do you?" I said to her.

Tessa shook her head, "No," she quietly replied.

I decided I need to take it further. I said to her, "Why don't you give your old man a nice little kiss to show there's no hard feelings for earlier?"

She nervously laughed and then bent to me. She then closed her eyes and gave me nice little kiss on the lips, pulling away after about ten seconds or so.

I said to her, "That was a daddy-daughter kiss. Why don't you let me see how lucky Tony would have been if he had had half a brain."

She nervously giggled and asked, "Seriously?"

"Seriously," I whispered; my cock was throbbing in my pants.

Tessa seemed to think about it for a second before quietly saying, "Okay." She then bent down and began kissing me long and full on the lips. She gently moved her tongue into my mouth; I didn't press it; I let her kiss me how she wanted, while still fondling her ass. After all, Tessa was only fourteen, and I had no way of knowing just how far she had ever gone or what she really knew. It was an amazing feeling, our mouths locked together in a deep passionate kiss.

My daughter was kissing me far longer than I expected so I decided to take a chance, sliding one hand away from her ass and moving it up, and then cupping her breast through her dress. Tessa didn't protest or stop kissing me; instead, a small moan came from deep in her throat.

My mind was racing. As much as I had been thinking of doing things with my little girl, this was moving much too fast. I certainly couldn't be sure what she might or might not be willing to do and to try to overwhelm her at this point didn't seem smart. I decided to break the kiss.

We were both breathing heavily and as I looked into my daughter's eyes, I saw nervousness but sensed that she might be suppressing a wildness.

"That was awesome, baby girl. Real grown up. Better than ... Tony doesn't know what he is missing." I had purposely let that comment hang about 'better than', hoping to feed her ego. She again nervously laughed and I decided to become bold again, seeing if she would stand pat. "I would hope that you wouldn't let him touch you like I just did."

She laughed, "Maybe," she said cheekily.

"Oh yeah?" I acted out mock shock. "And what else would you have let him do? Would you have taken your dress off for him?"

"DADDEEE!!! No way!" she said most defiantly, which pleased me immensely.

I had gone this far and it was obvious to me that I'd have to be bolder. I debated whether or not to ask, but by then I was sufficiently aroused to throw caution to the wind.

"What about for your Daddy?" I whispered.

She looked down at me and paused, swallowing nervously, obviously thinking. It seemed as if it was a half minute before she then nodded her head. My excitement was at fever pitch as my daughter, without further prodding, reached behind her and unzipped her dress. Then raising her eyes to look at my reaction, she let it fall. I had to take my hands from her exciting little ass so that the dress could drop to the rug.

The sight of my own 14-year-old daughter's firm proud breasts standing at attention right in front of me was breathtaking. As the youngster stood nervously in front of me in only her pink hipster-panties, I shook my head as if I couldn't believe what I was seeing, which I couldn't.

Looking up to her face, I saw that Tessa was flushed. Our eyes met as if to talk to each other, which I think we were doing.

Slowly, I placed my hands on her hips and began to move them up on her naked body, moving to her waist, where I paused, making sure that Tessa knew what I was about to do and that she was okay with it.

When our eyes met again, she nodded, giving me the green light.

Eagerly now, I moved my hands up her body, over to her stomach and then beneath the swells of flesh. She closed her eyes as I then cupped both her breasts. They were so smooth, so firm, the way only a teenage girl's can be. I gently rubbed each nipple with my thumbs before I could not wait anymore and eagerly took a breast in my mouth.

"Mmmmm oooooo Daaaaaad."

I began sucking and kissing each wondrous breast, moving my hands back to her perfect ass as well.

Tessa was making appreciative noises. I broke away from her breasts, stood up, and kissed her, long and deep, my tongue this time exploring her mouth as that of a lover's. Our mouths met in the most erotic, soulful kiss I had ever experience! Tessa's soft full lips parted and I felt her tongue softly probe my lips, as mine parted. I couldn't believe how wonderful if felt when our tongues met and began exploring each others mouths. I didn't want that kiss to ever end. I could feel her magnificent pear shaped nipples, which now were hard, pressing against my chest, the warmth of her long smooth, powerful athlete's thigh against mine, her skin felt so amazingly soft, she smelled so fresh and enticing, so many wonderful sensations all at once.

Breaking the kiss, I moved down to kiss her neck.

"Daddy?" Tessa said, a little breathlessly.

I looked at her. "Yes sweetheart?" I responded.

"Are you going to fuck me?"

I broke away from her. It was quite shock to hear her say these words, but my god it was the biggest turn on of all time. I nearly came on the spot.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.