White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 43: Nottingham

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 43: Nottingham - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

"Welcome, Princess, to my humble home," said the Earl a few weeks later as he helped Zubeydeh from the Embassy Rolls which had fetched her from the East Midlands airport, "Stapleford Grange isn't even a quarter the size of the Golden Palace, but it suffices for an old man. An old house for an old duffer."

Zubeydeh stood for a moment, breathing the damp English air and admiring the view. Stapleford Grange sat on a hillside in Nottinghamshire and looked out over the fields and water meadows of its Home Farm across the river Erewash to Sandiacre in Derbyshire. The vista was very much the England of nostalgic oil paintings, and as the Earl explained, it was at the extreme southern end of what became the Pennine hills away to the north.

"Is it very old?" she asked.

"The house itself was built by Robert Smythson, in the 1580s," said the Earl.

Viewed from the outside, in the fading light of a late summer evening, the impression was that of a rectangular block with square towers at each corner, its blunt ruggedness emphasised by the numerous many-mullioned rectangular windows. The decoration was completely classical, with superimposed pilasters, round-arched niches, and classical balustrades. The pilasters and half columns had raised bands across their middles, and the gables crowning the corner towers were decorated to suggest leather straps.

As he showed her round inside, the plan of the house was a square with four square towers attached, one to each corner; the great hall was in the centre of the square, rising an extra storey above the rest of the building. There was a low basement storey that contained the kitchens and service rooms.

After a quick tour which ended at her bedroom, the Earl was the soul of solicitude, "Would you like to eat supper, or just retire now?"

"I couldn't eat after that journey," she replied, "Would you mind if I went straight to bed?"

"You are my guest, my dear. Feel free to sleep as long as you wish."

"Thank you. And thank you for inviting me."

"You don't know how much I have missed you. Nor how much I have treasured the memory of my visit to Kobekistan."

She was asleep almost the moment her head hit the pillow, but she woke at four thirty the next morning to the unfamiliar sound of English bird song outside her window. She was a little disappointed that she had slept alone; she had expected him to visit her room, and he would have been welcomed. She was, after all, the guest; it was not for her to wander the corridors at night looking for his room. At breakfast Zubeydeh decided to move things on a little, and when the Earl asked if she had slept well she had her opportunity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.