The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore - Cover

The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Chapter 12: Nirvana Found and Interrupted

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Nirvana Found and Interrupted - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

Well, for the next couple of years, life and sex for Lydia and I were both absolutely fantastic. We got hooked into a swinging group of eight or ten couples who really enjoyed group sex, sharing each other's wives and husbands among everyone in the group. I got to watch Lydia fuck and suck and perform her full repetoire of far out sex acts on other men on a regular basis and Lydia got to have her cunt possessed by lots of different cocks and give them cum eating blow jobs as well as eat lots of cunts and pussies.

Our personal sex life at home was out of this world. She became such a real wild woman in bed that it wasn't uncommon for me to have to cry uncle when she fucked my cock into a state of total exhaustion. I didn't complain though because her antidote for reviving it was to tongue fuck my ass and then give me a fantastic blow job where she relished eating my cum.

We also developed a continuing close friendship with Ingrid. We saw her on a regular basis to help her structure the scholarly paper that she hoped to publish about her work with Lydia and I in the Journal of American Psychiatry (using monikers for our real names to preserve our anonymity). Of course it wasn't all work. We usually reserved at least three or four hours to fuck and suck each other in various three-way combinations. Ingrid was also a regular attendee at the group sex parties with our circle of participating swinging couples.

It was not a surprise when we discovered that all of them either singly or as couples were once patients of Ingrid's. Often she came as a substitute "wife" when the wife of one of our regular couples couldn't attend one of our group fuck and suck sessions for one reason or another. When she came by herself, she acted as a kind of conductor of events making suggestions on which husbands and wives ought to pair off with each other for fucking or maybe some 69 type sucking. Our group sex was always better when Ingrid was there. I sure liked it when she was there because she always made sure that the men with the biggest cocks fucked Lydia. There were only two or three guys in the group who had cocks that were the equal of my eight incher. But one of them had a full nine inch sausage that Lydia really enjoyed and so did I, especially when I could watch her suck it off and swallow its huge load of cum.

But unfortunately, nothing lasts forever and we had been assigned at this location on the east coast for right at five years when I got promoted to Lt Colonel and then got drafted back into a primary flying job which I certainly did not anticipate, but I was not at all unhappy about it. The downside was that I was being sent to the far east to one of our fighter wings in the Pacific Air Force Command (PACAF) as an assistant operations officer of a front line fighter squadron. It seems that the air force was experiencing one of its periodic personnel problems in the flying officer ranks and felt that it had a shortage of experienced field grade fighter pilots to fill out the necessary supervisory positions in all air force fighter squadrons. So it was looking into the support officer career fields and tapping anyone like me that had a lot of fighter experience and drafting us back into primary flying jobs.

The real decision for Lydia and I to make was for how long this next assignment would be. Normally it would be for three years. But since I had already had two remote one year overseas tours without my family being able to accompany me early in my career during the war, I had the option of accepting a three year assignment with my family accompanying me, or opting instead for an unaccompanied curtailed 15 month tour.

After talking it over, Lydia and I finally decided that the 15 month tour would be best. I had a very hard time coming to that decision, but not for the reason you might think- being away from Lydia for so long and not being able to enjoy her fabulous body and world class skill for fucking and cum eating cock sucking, along with the many other erotic sexual activities that she had trained herself under Ingrid's supervision to perform for my pleasure. I was instead somewhat concerned that Lydia would have a hard time controlling our two children, Joey and Chrissie while i was gone.

Our son Joey and daughter Chrissie were settled in good schools with close friends and Joey was just beginning his first year of high school and although he was becoming quite a fine athlete, he was also somewhat introverted and not very assertive off the athletic fields. He was somewhat of a loner preferring to spend time learning everyrhing he could about computers and the only close "guy" friends he had were a couple of other young guys just like him.

Chrissie, on the other hand, was in junior high and was developing into a really beautiful, sexy, but also a very strong willed young woman. She had a well developed very desirable body that was almost as tall as Lydia's with long slim legs, a rack of tits that were almost as big as her mother's with large fleshy nipples, and delectable spreading hips that gave her a perfect hour glass figure. She was very popular among all her school friends; with the other young girls her age who envied the way her body was developing so quickly compared to theirs; and with all the young horny boys with raging hormones that were dying to get into her pants. Chrissie really enjoyed playing the part of a little "prick tease" giving those young horny studs hope that she would fuck them before she would shoot them down in flames.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.