Too Close to the Church

by SW MO Hermit

Copyright© 2010 by SW MO Hermit

Fiction Story: This story is not for everyone. I took an actual case that occurred in a town near where I used to live and expanded on it. A minister misuses his position and seduces married church women. The husbands discover this and take retribution.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   .

My wife and I both went to church occasionally when we were children but by the time we were young parents we had stopped. We both worked long hours and many weeks had substantial overtime so church was one of the things that we stopped doing. As the years passed and the children came-first John, our only son, then two years later our beautiful twin girls Marilyn and Caroline our lives became more and more busy. One of the things that also went by the wayside was the wonderful full days Sarah and I spent in bed loving one another. I really can't remember when I first noticed the "death" of our love life and the arrival of it's alleged replacement-the "quickie" but it was all brought to my attention with the arrival of a new minister to our community church.

We never noticed when he arrived but over a short period of time more and more of our friends began talking about him and the wonderful changes he had made in the church's services to the flock. He was very energetic, getting out and meeting the community and families, inviting everyone to services and church social gatherings. In short, he appeared to be what a minister was supposed to be-a shepherd of the flock. For some reason, I was one of the people-mostly men-that weren't impressed with him. Maybe it was the way he talked to me when he visited our home, maybe it was the way he eyeballed my then 16 year old daughters, maybe it was the way he touched my wife and the innuendo I thought I detected in his conversations with her and many other wives in the flock. Whatever the cause, just by my dislike of him he had began driving a wedge between Sarah and myself.

One of the first things the right Reverend Samuel Daugherty did was to begin to troll the local bars and watering holes for members of the community and his flock that were in danger of slipping from the fold. I remember the first time Sarah came home on a Friday night after he had caught her out with some of the women she worked with. She was embarrassed and for some reason, she seemed more receptive to my amorous advances that night. I do know she was home nearly three hours earlier than normal. In addition to keeping the flock on the straight and narrow by visiting the bars, he began to build his flock by enticing people he met in the bars to come to church.

At first I and some of the other disgruntled husbands thought it was strange that most of the new members of the flock were young and good looking men and women but then we rationalized that would of course be the case as that was who mainly went to the popular bars and clubs he trolled for sinners. We just sort of accepted this and ignored it. Now don't get me wrong, we didn't notice this immediately because most of us almost never attended services. I did notice that after she was seeing Reverend Daugherty at the bars, Sarah began attending services more and more frequently. I really didn't like this much because Sunday morning had been one of the times we still took our time and made love instead of caught a quickie. When I complained I caught hell so I occasionally went to church with her to appease her.

I can't say I thought he was a good preacher or that I was becoming more "religious" but as time progressed I began to pay more attention to the services. It seemed to me Reverend Daugherty spent a lot of time on love and sex and the female's duty to men and rather less time on sin and general biblical education. After the first year, the reverend began to really push his Ladies Bible Study classes. These classes were held Tuesday and Friday mornings. He also held classes for men who wanted to become Lay Ministers. The purposes of these classes were two fold-better understanding of the word of God and so he would have well educated members of the flock to help him bring more sinners into the church. We found out he was expecting members of both classes to go to the bars with him Friday and Saturday nights to recruit.

By the time these classes were formed, my wife had begun attending church regularly three times a week. I must admit I didn't take it well when she told me she intended to attend bible study and help him bring sinners into the church. By now, I was beginning to wonder what was really going on. Those of us from the community that were members of the church were a small minority and had little say now in the whole operation. I will admit, the membership was now nearly three times what it was before but I didn't like most of the new members. The men were cocky and seemed to treat most of the ladies husbands with contempt. Most of the new female members seemed to remind me of sluts trying to show a good side of themselves.

I asked Sarah how she thought she could attend the Bible study classes since she worked and was informed "Samuel" had thought of that. He scheduled them for 6:30 a.m. so working members could attend and still get to work on time. I asked her about feeding the children their breakfast and getting them off to school and she got huffy with me. Sarah said, "It won't hurt you at all to be more helpful around the house and to see the children are fed least two mornings a week. Besides, I am trying to better myself and get right with the Lord. If you really cared about me you would support my efforts more."

I was surprised at that response. I thought I had been supporting her. Just to test the waters, I said, "I've been thinking about attending the Lay Minister's classes myself. I think I could make a good assistant and maybe that way we could spend more quality time together."

Sarah got a frightened look for a moment, and then put her hand on my arm softly. She said, "I'm sorry Don but the Tuesday and Friday morning classes are by invitation only. Samuel only wants members who he thinks have the potential to recruit others. If you are serious about wanting to be a Lay Minister and want to attend these classes I can put your name down to attend one that was planned for Saturday afternoons later in the spring. That class is supposed to be open to the entire membership."

Once again, I made no comment and accepted Sarah's plans. As the weeks rolled by I began to have second thoughts about Sarah's classes. She began to change a lot and to me the change wasn't for the better. She wasn't any more knowledgeable about the bible either as far as I could tell. By the end of the third month I felt Sarah was beginning to treat me with some contempt. Our sex life had taken a turn for the worse. Now, I had to beg for sex and then, if I got any it was grudgingly given. It all came to a head one Friday night. I had waited up for Sarah to come home from her "recruiting" trip to the bars with the Lay ministers and the good Reverend. It had been two weeks since we had made love and I fully intended to get some this night.

Sarah came into the bedroom and I heard her getting the gown she had started wearing after she began attending the Bible Study classes. We had always slept nude but I was informed this wasn't modest and from now on we would wear clothes to bed. I still refused and this, too, was a bone of contention between us. In any event, she got her gown, and then went down the hall to the guest and children's bathroom to shower.

After I heard the shower begin running, I got an evil thought and crept into the bathroom to take a shower with her. She was washing her hair when I pulled the shower curtain back. At first I was just staring at her wonderful breasts, then I noticed something that wasn't right. Her nipples were engorged and deep red and there were red splotches all over her breasts and neck. When I looked at her crotch I wasn't sure but though it had sperm draining from her cunt. I couldn't be sure with the water but it sure looked it.

As I was taking all this in, Sarah felt the draft of cold air from the opening curtain and came unglued. She screamed and turned her back to me. She said, "Get OUT. How dare you come into my bathroom when I'm showering? GET OUT, GET OUT!"

I began to step into the shower with her anyway and she pushed me and said once again, "Get the hell out of here and leave me the hell alone! I'm tired and don't have time for you to paw all over me. Is sex all you think about any more? Why can't you be more like the other husbands and just accept we are busy saving souls? We have to sacrifice some of our sex life for other's good."

I tried once more to get a hold of her and get into the shower with her but, being wet she managed to slip by me and ran out the door, grabbing a towel and her gown as she went. By the time I was dry and back into our bedroom Sarah was in bed with the covers wrapped around her, her back to my side of the bed.

I crawled into the bed and tried to hold her but she kept shrugging me off. Finally I had enough and told her we would talk in the morning. Usually I get up earlier than Sarah but for some reason it was nearly 830 Saturday when I woke up. I heard voices down stairs and wondered who in the world could be calling this early. I dressed and went down to see.

I was shocked when I neared the living room to hear Reverend Daugherty and some of the Lay ministers talking to Sarah. I heard the Reverend say "Well Sarah, I am sorry it has come to this but if he won't listen to reason you may have to resort to other solutions. In any event, I do believe you need to bring your daughters into the fold now. We all want to see them experience the Love of the Lord."

Sarah was just starting to answer when I walked into the room. She turned white as she stared at me, then I felt the Lay ministers surround me. Sam walked up to face me. I still, after almost a year, remember his words.

"Sarah has called us over this morning because of your insensitivity and arrogance. Before we leave this morning we need to come to an understanding. The Lord WILL NOT allow you to interfere with his plan for this church and his ministry. She has told me you have accosted her in the shower and made demands upon her body that are not allowed. She has dedicated herself to the service of the Lord and your interference with this service has to stop. We have allowed you access to her on Mondays and Wednesday and Saturday mornings yet you continue to try to exploit her other days of the week. If you continue doing this, our ministry will have to take steps we would rather not take."

I was getting more and more angry and Sarah and the good Reverend obviously noticed it. I stepped toward him and felt hands grab each of my arms to restrain me. I was roughly pushed into a chair and held down as Sam leaned into my face. "Think long and hard about your position. You have a loving family, a nice home and good job. What would happen if it became known you abused your wife, fought the church and engaged in inappropriate behavior?"

I looked at him in shock, and then asked, "What the hell do you mean by that? Sarah and you both know I work hard and love my family."

The good Reverend looked me in the eyes and said, "The Lay Ministers and I are prepared swear statements and to testify to any court we have to about your inappropriate behavior if you further allow your temper and selfishness to interfere with Sarah's activities."

After that, he pushed at my chest, turned to Sarah and caressed her cheek. As he and the three ministers left my house he said, "Let us know if we need to discuss this further with your husband Sarah."

After she closed the door, Sarah came to me in tears. She said, "I am so, so sorry Jim but you just have to realize things have changed. I am a vessel for Jesus now and you have to share me with the flock. I still love you dearly as a wife should but, well, I'm not entirely yours any longer. Please, Please don't make me do anything else to damage our relationship." After that, Sarah disappeared. I heard her car start and I didn't see her again until Monday morning when I woke to go to work.

When I woke Monday, Sarah reached for me to hold and, I assume, kiss me but I evaded her. I was still thinking about what I had learned from other men in the church that weekend and wondering where in the world she had spent the weekend. I knew now things were seriously wrong and I intended to have a long talk with her that night.

That Saturday after Sarah left, I sat and thought a while, then began calling men I knew from church. I didn't reach many of the ones I called but of those who I did reach, eleven agreed to come to my house to visit with me about a personal problem. I didn't tell them more on the phone, only that I had a serious personal problem and I desperately needed help with it. Since we lived in the neighborhood and had been friends or at least acquaintances for years, they agreed to come.

After all were there, I noticed a strange thing. I began talking to them about my experiences over the past few months and especially about my visit with the Reverend that morning. Five of the men in attendance had a similar talk with the Reverend and each of us had a relatively young and good-looking wife. As we were comparing notes, one of the others asked, "What do you all think about the new weeklong retreat some of the Bible Study women and the Lay Ministers have scheduled next week?"

He was the only one who had heard about the retreat and didn't know all the attendees. He said he came upon the knowledge accidentally because an idiot Lay Minister had left a message on his home answering machine. It had been for his wife whose cell phone was broken. He had gotten home earlier than her and listened to it. Sean had asked her about the message and that was when he got his visit from the Reverend and the Lay Ministers. Sean was still angry and shaking over the encounter. Reverend Daugherty said, "The retreat and your wife's attendance at it is not open for discussion. June and the other women selected to attend will do so. If you attempt to prevent it there will be severe repercussions. Do you understand me?"

We all agreed this was something we needed to investigate. Three of us could get off work easily, myself included. We began to plan for what we were now sure would be an unpleasant confrontation. Duties were assigned and we agreed we would try following the women and men as they did the Lords work for a while. We were now sure more than met the eye was occurring. I was not the only husband that suspected his wife of being unfaithful. Two of the others had seen red marks on their wives breasts and one was positive he saw sperm draining from her after her return from a bible study session. She was not employed and he had been home when she came back. When she came in, she had, like Sarah, refused to let him see her but, like me, he had forced his way into the bathroom and that generated his visit from the Reverend and his goons.

We got cameras and recorders and planted them in the rooms used for the classes in the church. We assigned people to follow different wives and tried to arrange for relief so it wouldn't be noticed. We even went out and bought throwaway cell phones to talk on and rented or borrowed different vehicles to use. A few of us had friends outside the church that we talked into helping us with the surveillance. I was self-employed as a building contractor so I got some help from our security service. I assigned guards to those we thought might be in the most danger of meeting up with the Lay Ministers.

As the week progressed we became more and more upset and heart broken. By the next Saturday morning, we were sure all our marriages were over and from the looks of it several more in addition. We had hours of video and audio recordings showing the good Reverend and his Lay Ministers fucking married women. Many of the new single female members of the church were involved with married male church members also.

We had some pictures of Reverend Daugherty and his acolytes trying to convert initiates in the "Bible Study" class. He, my wife and three of the Lay Ministers were telling the two women-wives of neighbors of ours-they weren't cheating on their husbands.

Samuel said, "The bible says you are to love one another and spend your life in service to the Lord. All you have to do is look at your assigned activity in that light. Making love with the Lay Ministers or me is your duty and your way to serve the Lord. If you have to have sex with sinners to bring them into the fold of the church you have served the Lord in two ways. You have followed the word by loving one another and you have helped bring another sinner into the church. You do your duty to the Lord by going to the bars and picking up men. When you bring them here to make love we can talk to them about the church and get them to join. Doing this, you are serving the Lord by helping bring others into the fold and get to know Jesus."

As he was telling them this, the two new initiates were being slowly undressed and fondled by the three other men and Sarah. After they were nude, a door opened into another room. We saw a large bed being turned back by two other ladies. They then walked to the Reverend and knelt at his feet, heads bowed. One of them said, "The room is prepared for the service oh Samuel."

Sam looked at the two ladies kneeling beside him in their sheer gowns and caressed their faces, letting his hands trail down to their breasts. Their nipples were red and engorged. He rolled each nipple between his thumb and finger a moment then said. "Thank you sisters. Please escort our new study group members to their places."

The two new initiates were led into the bedroom and gently guided onto the bed side by side. Sam and the three Lay Ministers were undressing while the two women were positioned on the bed. Sam looked into the room and said, "God, I've been looking forward to nailing those two bitches for the last two months. I didn't think we would ever get them into this class. I can't believe that after nearly 15 years of marriage they were still so hard to get away from their husbands. Now let's give them a night to remember." He was grinning widely as they walked toward the other room.

Just before they passed through the door one of the Lay ministers said, "Yeah, that is some prime stuff but I think we are going to have trouble with Dolores and her husband. He has really been raising hell about her attending these affairs and she is starting to resist."

Samuel crawled up onto the bed beside the woman I later found to be Dolores and began kissing her and fondling her. One minister crawled between her legs and began licking her cunt. The other two men began doing the same thing to the other woman. After a couple of kisses, Dolores began to fight and push the men away from her. She began crying and said, "Stop. Oh, please stop. I can't cheat on my husband. This isn't right."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.