Female Delights - Cover

Female Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 37: Zubeydeh's Departure

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37: Zubeydeh's Departure - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

The harem was all aflutter with the news. Zubeydeh was to be sold in the next few days. This was a major change. She may not have been treated still as the Princess Zubeydeh, but she was still the Emir's mother. First he had taken her into his bed, and the eunuchs confirmed that they did indeed fuck, and that he sodomised her. Now he was to sell her. What kind of man would sell his own mother? Even the Kobekistani women were appalled. Worst of all, she was happy about it; she looked as excited as if she had been a virgin going to the husband her father had chosen for her.

The morning she was expected to depart for the sale room, the Emir came into the harem and Zubeydeh was brought to him.

"I have decided to sell you," he said to her, "and to remind you to behave well and be a credit to me both during the sale and when you reach your new Master's harem, I shall remind you of some of the punishments which are possible if you don't."

Her bolero and gauzy trousers were taken from her by a eunuch and she was led by the Emir to the whipping bench.

"Do I need to have you shackled?" he asked.

"Master, may you live for ever." she breathed, "Never would I disobey you. If it is your wish that I stay still there while you whip me, I will do it willingly."

So saying, she draped herself over the bench with her arse high in the air and her legs wide apart, offering herself for whatever form of immolation the Emir, her son, wished. His first gesture was to stroke the raised haunches and slip two fingers into her by-now sopping cunt, twisting them until she moaned with pleasure. Slipping them out from their hot and humid nest he thrust one as far as it would go into her arsehole. Again she murmured a contented and pleased murmur. Then he cupped a hanging breast and pulled it sideways towards him.

SLAP!

The other hand came over and slapped the side of her lifted breast hard. The imprint of a hand appeared instantly on the pale flesh and the breast bounced almost of its own accord.

SLAP!

The hand came down again, on her buttock this time and she bucked slightly as it did so. Again he dipped into her cunt and found it even wetter than before.

"You like that, don't you?" he whispered in her ear.

The woman nodded.

"We have several different types of whip here. You know that don't you?"

She nodded again.

"Have you tasted them all?"

A shake of the head.

"Which have you not tried?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.