Boning Up on My Reading - Cover

Boning Up on My Reading

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I dropped a small book at school and a girl brought it back to me with a page she had marked. So what, right? It was the Kama Sutra and the page was about cunnilingus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

It really all started with my older brother, Kenny, who's nineteen and in college. For a joke gift (well, kind of) for my fourteenth birthday, he'd given me a small-sized copy of the Kama Sutra, the ancient Indian book on sex and sexual positions. Yes, it was funny, but it was also informative, I never had any idea there were so many ways to have sex. It just goes on and on.

For a fourteen-year old boy, it was my constant companion, just what every eighth-grader needs. That's also where this started, at school. The book was small and I carried it with me most of the time, even to school, and this particular day, I had Science class and, at the bell, got up and went into the hall to go down to my next class.

As I was turning into my next classroom, a girl comes running after me, Angie Moss, calling, "Shawn, Shawn, you dropped this," so I stopped and she came up to me and handed me the copy of the Kama Sutra. It had fallen out of my Physical Sciences book.

As I took it in my hand, I felt my face warm and redden, especially as Angie was a girl that I often stare at when I see her bending over, she was quite pretty.

"Um, uh, thanks," I replied and slipped it back into my book. When I got to my next classroom, I took a quick peek and the bookmark I had been using had been moved to the page that described the technique of cunnilingus. I hadn't put it there, had she? Was she hinting at something? Could that even be possible?

I kept the book in my pocket the rest of the day, not taking any chance that I lose it again.

Then, after the final bell, I look up and Angie is headed my way.

"Shawn, were you trying to say something by leaving that book on the floor next to my desk?"

Look, I'm fourteen, you know what was happening, right? Pretty girl asking me if I left a book of sex positions next to her desk on purpose? Of course, a hard-on was well on the way.

I reached down to try to move my pants to give myself a bit more room for expansion, and she looked down and began to laugh.

"Um, are you trying to suggest something by giving me some kind of sex manual that wasn't mine, Angie?" I asked trying to deflect the whole episode away from me.

She looked at me suspiciously, then smiled, and said, "Actually, Shawn, I thought it was kinda cute, dropping the book where I'd find it," and she looked quickly both ways and reached forward and put her small hand on the bulge in my pants.

"When would you like to try some of those things you've learned from that book, Shawn? Maybe tonight?"

What would you do? Probably just what I did ... stood there, my mouth open as she continued smiling at me.

"Uh, sure, yeah, um, what time?"

"Seven, okay?"

I nodded and went out and took the bus home, my head in a daze, my cock in an erection to end all erections.

After I got home, I sat there on the edge of my bed wondering what the whole thing was about with Angie and me. Could she really mean it? Is she putting me on? Am I gonna get fucked tonight? Will I be the butt of her joke? I decided that there was no way to really know until I went over there so I began preparing like it was the real thing with a long, hot shower and dressing nicely. What else could I do?

Angie only lived about four blocks away and by the time I got to her house, I had readjusted my dick in my briefs dozens of times. I knew that if she was serious, I didn't have any condoms but I just figured I'd see what happened.

I decided not to use the bell, so I rapped softly on the door. I saw a shadow and the door opened and it was Angie, her wet hair wound up on her head and a terry robe wrapped around her.

"Come in Shawn, follow me, my parents won't be back until after midnight," and I watched her wiggling rear up the stairs and into what was her bedroom. She closed the door, turned to me and dropped the robe to the floor.

I knew then, this was all for real. Angie was beautiful. She was small, maybe five feet or so, a nice, trim body with two wonderful breasts that stood there crowned with pink nipples, a slight shadow underneath each one disappearing in the darkness between her legs, her plump mound, perfectly-halved by a dainty groove.

"Go ahead and get undressed while I dry my hair, Shawn," she said as she turned and picked up her hairdryer and began blowdrying her hair. I began taking my clothes off, just about as excited as I've ever been in my life and as I finished pulling my briefs to the floor, she clicked-off the dryer, shook her head and sat on the edge of her bed, patting the place next to her.

"Um, I didn't bring a condom. Will we need one? Are you on the pill?"

"I guess it's 'no' to both questions. I'm not on the pill but we won't need one tonight."

Not knowing exactly what to say, I mumbled, "Angie, I've kind of had a crush on you for a long time, I don't know if you knew that," as I drank in her naked body.

"Well, Shawn, usually girls can tell and, yes, I've known for quite a while. Are you a virgin?"

There's a question I wasn't expecting.

"Um, yeah, uh, yes, I am."

"Good. I am, too, and I've always wanted to lose mine to another virgin, both at the same time."

She's saying we're going to be fucking but what she said before about not being on the pill but not needing a condom, doesn't make sense.

"Yeah, I feel that way, too. That it should be the first time for both."

I can't believe I'm naked sitting in a girl's bedroom while she's naked and we're calmly discussing virginity, crushes and first times and stuff. She reached over and turned off her bedside lamp, there were two night lights across the room that were still on, then she gently pushed me over onto the mattress.

Her hand went down and took my dick and gave it a number of strokes as I lay there, not sure what to do, when she got up over me, straddling me, and sat down on my stomach and bent over. She positioned herself so her left nipple was on my lips which I opened to take it in and began to suck as her soft hand stroked my cheek.

After a few minutes, she lifted up and softly kissed me on the lips, sliding her tongue inside and probing around. It was only now beginning to seem real to me, everything from coming into her house until now really seemed weird and dreamlike. But this was turning me on for sure.

She lifted off my face for a minute and I thought I'd better ask her about protection again. I sure didn't plan on becoming a father on my first fuck.

"Now, you're sure we don't need protection? You're sure?"

"Remember your book, the Kama Sutra? The pages I had marked? That's what I want to do, Shawn, and we won't need any protection."

Aha, now I see. Oral sex. I remembered the page well. It was called, "The Lovemaking of the Crow." Now, why a crow, I have no idea, it was, basically, the standard 'sixty-nine' position with the woman on the bottom, her knees raised and spread far apart, opening her pussy up wide as the man crouches backward over her, his cock right over her head, ready for her to suck. Sounded good to me.

So I got up off the bed, had her roll over on her back, then lifted her knees up and spread them open as I swung over her the other way with her head between my legs.

I had often looked at this picture in the book but never thought I'd be doing the real thing any time soon. The real thing was happening right here, Angie's pussy all moist and waiting. I crouched over her and put my hands on either side of her legs, then bent forward and began running my tongue up and down and all around her widely-exposed slit.

"Oh, Shawn, oh, omigod. It feels incredible. Oh, just do it more, lots more."

I was licking up and down the wet groove as my fingers rubbed her wetness up along the sides of her pussy. This was the first of any kind of sex I had ever had and I was loving it. My dick was like steel as I knelt there licking all around her pussy, then I felt her warm, wet mouth circle the tip of my cock as she began to suck.

I gently pulled her plump lips apart and poked my tongue down into her, running it around in a circle and she began moaning deeply.

"Lick me harder, oh, harder. Mmm, yes, oh, good, oh, oh," she moaned as her body began to tremble, "More, Shawn, oh, right there, yes, UUH, UUH, UUH, oh, oh, it feels so good," and I just kept going, knowing that sometimes girls can have more than one orgasm. This was fun and I wanted to see just how much I could do with Angie's body, if I could give her lots of orgasms.

"Oh, Shawn, oh, do it more, don't stop, it's wonderful, wonderful, yes, I'm ... UNH, UNH, UNH, unh, oh, oh, oh, more, please, please, do more, oh, it feels so good."

I continued to tongue her pussy and lick all around. She was still sucking me on and off, It think she was so excited that she just couldn't help but let go of me at times. Then, she started whimpering again.

"OMIGOD, OH, Shawn, OH, OH, OH, oh, oh, oh," and she was trembling as I went on and on. I think it was three orgasms so far. Wow, being a girl isn't so bad.

"Oh, do my clit, Shawn, do my clit, just lick on it and suck on it, um, here, her, right there, oh, yes," she reached down to spread herself open exposing her little love button.

"Mmm, right there, oh, yes, oh, that's it, yes, oh," and she held herself open for me as I licked back and forth across her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, Shawn, oh, that feels wonderful, oh, suck on it, suck on it," and I did just that which immediately brought orgasm number four. Her head was thrown back on the bed, quaking and trembling and moaning.

"Oh, Shawn, oh, now, you," she said as she took me once again in her mouth as I knelt up over her. Her hand was gripping my cock as she ran her tongue around and around the tip end of my dick then would suck me, then lick the head of my dick some more.

It felt exquisite, the best thing I've ever felt. As she started sucking me again, I simply exploded in her mouth, my semen spurting joyously as she sucked on and on. Soon, I knew she had every drop extracted from me.

I raised up, turned around and she pulled me down over her, kissing me, pulling me tight to her. In a few minutes, we lay there next to each other, in each other's arms, kissing and talking.

"That was incredible, just incredible. I have never, ever felt so wonderful. God, Shawn, that was awesome. All from that little book of yours. And, yes, I know it's yours. I marked that page hoping it would give you an idea and that sure worked."

"It sure did. It really got you off good, I can't get over how you reacted to all that."

"Oh, it just kept going and going. I couldn't believe it either. I've masturbated, just like most girls have, and boys, I'm sure, and I've gotten myself off twice in a row like that but never four times. I'm not sure but I might have even had a fifth if you would have kept going."

"I would have if I'd known."

"No, no, that's fine. I mean, four, after all, that's a lot. And, do I feel wonderful. It's really not fading hardly at all. Oh, you sure did that really well. Lots of practice, I bet, Shawn, you've done this before, I bet."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.