Beer Goggles - Cover

Beer Goggles

by pj

Copyright© 2010 by pj

Erotica Sex Story: A newly discharged soldier's first REAL time. Fiction based on mostly true scenario and people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Petting   Slow   .

I don't suppose I was any different than thousands of other guys in the mid-sixties except for the fact that I was still somewhat 'socially retarded' when I got my discharge from the Army and went back home to Evansville to begin my adult life. The unusual part was that most of my peer group was either away at college or still in the service, save the few who were working construction on housing plats for the upwardly mobile WWII generation.

So the people I ran around with, socially, were a mix of early twenties and late teens, including some still in high school. The major difference was that having been around the nearer parts of the world ... meaning western Europe and pretty much of the US, I was more worldly wise than most.

So I could recognize a significant change in how young adults socialized and the leeway given by parents of those late teens. The guys in our group were almost all of drinking age which was then 18 for low-alcohol beer — a misnomer, because 'high power' beer was then only a % point above what we called '3.2', the legal limit for 18 to 21. The girls, on the other hand, ranged mostly from 16 to 18, and with a few exceptions were still in high school

Now this caused me some problems because I was 21 and the age of consent in our particular state, though laxly enforced, pretty much dictated that I should not date anyone under 18. Fortunately I was cursed with a baby-face and I actually looked about 16. So, unless a girl's parents knew my family, I didn't have problems picking up a 17 year old for a date and meeting her parents. I simply hoped the subject of my age or what year of school I was in didn't come up and it almost never did.

Now the typical reader thinks he knows where this is going, right? Having spent a full tour in the service I was well aware of 'age-ism'. In all those years I only got laid by dint of a 'birthday surprise' from the guys in my company, they having taken a collection to get me an hour with a 13 year old baby hooker above a seedy San Juan bar. A wholly unsatisfactory experience. If you ever hear of a guy 'getting his pecker stuck' in a whore's cunt, believe me it can happen. It did to me. After taking a full fifteen minutes getting all the way in her, my cock was in a fleshy Chinese finger trap.

"Come, you sumbeech!!!' was the closest she got to a term of endearment. Since I couldn't even stroke, the culmination was simple deflation instead of ejaculation. The rest of my 'sex action' in various bars was fending off gay chicken-hawks.

But I became aware that people put too much emphasis on outward looks. On the fringes of my social group were those girls who the hot chicks hung around with, partially to make themselves look good and often to help them out socially. Not every good looking girl was as shallow as they are portrayed, quite a few are good-hearted.

These girls ranged from overweight to plain or homely and I went out of my way to talk to them and include them in plans we made for the impromptu beer parties we held, mainly in summer at some outdoor location.

But I had no designs on them romantic or sexual, despite some hints they threw out. A guy's gotta maintain an image, you know. And I had no plans to be a perennial 'wingman'.

That is until I was messing around with a power cable to a piece of equipment on the farm. It was a cobbled up long power supply to a grain conveyor. We were trying to unload a load of hay into a second story mow and the motor wouldn't run. I got into the connection box and was wiggling the wire connection when my fingers came into contact with a hidden bare wire and I got 110 volts up one arm and out the other with which I was bracing myself on the steel of the conveyor.

Now, you really have to try hard to electrocute yourself using 110 volts. The fact that the wiring was nominal 220 volt service means nothing ... it's two 110 volt wires with respect to ground.

But, as is well known, it's the secondary effect that gets you. The normal reflex, combined with the current induced muscle twitch caused me to fly back away from the source, and I hit the back of my head on something, knocking me out. The next thing I knew I was on a rolling bed in the ER. Understand this was the sixties and there weren't scanners to look inside my skull to determine damage, and the doctor on call diagnosed concussion and kept me 24 hours for observation. Other than a really severe headache and a little numbness in my hands, I felt fine ... or as good as you can feel lying in a hospital ward.

The best part though was there were some cute nurses. All shapes sizes and ages but all cute and friendly. I recall thinking I was going to have to start hanging out in that area of town to meet some of them.

The next day I was released, with only a dull headache and a big knot on my skull; but otherwise none the worse for wear. The doc only said I should take it easy and not exert myself and no drinking or taking aspirin for a few days.

I could follow the orders on the exertion and aspirin easily enough but no drinking?!!!

Fat chance of that! We had a party set up for that night on the farmyard of one of our properties and it was to be the blowout of the summer. So I self-interpreted the order to be 'only one or two beers'.

Came the night of and, I against the wishes of my mom, went out as usual. I told her I wouldn't drink, meaning to me wouldn't get drunk and she reluctantly assented. I WAS 21 after all. There was a good crowd of about 50 or 60 and we were really buzzing along just fine. I did limit myself to one beer an hour and was having a lot of fun flirting with all the girls, whether they came with their boyfriends or not and even with the unattached girl's 'best friends', which I described above. I was pleased that I had a buzz on only one or two beers because the beer goggle effect was setting in early and even the plainer girls seemed cute and cuddly and said witty things to me. Normally I considered that just flirting but I found I was also getting a reaction in my pants.

Still, I ignored that because as the unattached host I had to make sure no one got out of line and did anything stupid like smoking in the barns. All the 'kids' understood they had no right to privacy at our parties because someone had to be on patrol. Previously there'd been more than one incident of having to kick people out for cause. Such as fighting or, like I said, smoking in a dangerous place.

Sometime in the middle of the party, I noticed an old 55 Pontiac drive into the yard and in it were two high school girls I only knew by sight. I walked over to greet them and the driver, Monica, asked if it was okay for them to stay.

"Sure, if you have the door charge."

"Oh? I didn't know there was admission. How much?" Her friend, Sarah, looked worried.

"BYOB ... or two bucks each." I laughed.

They both looked relieved.

"We brought a six-pack, okay?" She showed a carton of Miller.

"Well, actually that's a five-pack." I held out my hand, palm to the side and fingers slightly curled.

They looked at each other and laughed. I took the cold can and walked away to put it in the ice tub. I hate Miller's now. I hated it then.

About a half hour later, I noticed the two girls sitting by the fire by themselves.

I plopped down beside them.

"Having fun?"

"Y-yes." Said Sarah

"No." said Monica.

I looked at them. Sarah blushed, Monica laughed and smiled. She had a really cute unique smile.

"So ... how did you find out about this?"

The two looked at each other.

"We were at the Shoney's and there were two cute guys. We followed them."

"Oh ... I thought you came in by yourselves."

"We stopped when we saw it was a party. Then we went back to town and bought a six pack to bring."

Aha ... at least they had the necessary social graces. A big plus over a lot of the younger girls.

"So ... who was it you were following?"

"We don't know their names, but they're about 19 and they're cute."

That didn't help much. Several pairs of guys had come in late. And how the hell do I know who is 'cute'.

"What kind of car were they driving?"

"ummm ... red."

I chuckled to myself.

"Well that sounds like Terry and Sam. Want me to introduce you?"

"Err ... no. They're with those girls over there." That was Sarah, finally speaking up. She pointed across the fire. Just then Sam got up and he and Marylou walked toward the barn, hand in hand. Terry was making out with Sally, he had his hand on the swell of her tit.

"Oh ... sorry about that. I should have offered earlier."

"Doesn't matter. They been with them since we got here." Monica had somewhat of a disappointed look.

"There's other guys."

"Not two that we think are cute."

"Well ... I have to make my rounds. If you two want to walk with me, that would be great."

I figured I would introduce them to a few guys ... maybe someone would get lucky.

They looked at each other. Damn I hate that ... why does everything have to be mutual consent.

"Okay."

We walked toward the barn in a roundabout way. I wanted to make sure I knew as much as possible where everyone was, and that, wherever they were, that they wanted to be there ... yeah, date rape was fairly common even then.

When we got to the barn door I announced myself.

"Just Pete ... remember no smoking and no matches or lighters in the barn." All the regulars already knew this but I couldn't keep track and wanted to make sure that there was no doubt.

We heard a loud giggle from some girl in the darkness.

"How about just friction?"

That had to be Marylou. She was a comic and didn't mind making that sort of comment.

I chuckled. "Try to keep things damp, everyone."

Several other chuckles and giggles. More than one couple in there.

Monica and Sarah were whispering to each other. I picked up ' ... screwing... ' I walked across the floor to the ladder at the back, they followed.

"Do you want to go down first or follow me?"

They hesitated, I turned my flashlight on and started down the ladder.

Sarah followed once I got down. I shined the light on the ladder. She had a nice butt.

Monica said something softly. I asked her to repeat.

"Don't look up my dress." She was wearing a lightweight summer dress.

"I've seen panties before. I have to shine on the ladder."

" ... not wearing any panties." She didn't giggle but she didn't whine either.

Wow. But the beer I'd had gave me a certain glib ability.

"Then that's my fee for guiding the tour."

"I guess that's fair." Monica laughed outright.

I didn't shine the light directly up her dress, and she kept her upper thighs together so I didn't see anything but a nice pair of buns.

We finished the barn rounds and I took them around the bunch of parked cars. There were several of them rocking and some fogged windows ... evidently shy girls, considering it was seventy degrees.

"So Monica, why no panties?" Yeah, I was forward. But I figured what the hell.

Whispering and giggles.

"I thought we might get laid. Am I ... are we ... bad?"

I just swept my hand around in an arc.

"Evidently not."

"So ... everyone comes here to have sex?"

"Not everyone. I think it's mostly just making out but we have to come out the morning after and clean up and we usually find a few rubbers."

Actually more than a few but I didn't want them to think screwing was required.

"Ewww..."

"What's that, 'ewww'?"

"You have to pick up other people's rubbers?"

"Someone has to."

They giggled again.

"You girls are cute. You're fun."

I meant it, they were cute, and I'd only had two beers now. I wondered why I hadn't noticed that before.

"You really think so?" That was Sarah.

"Yeah ... where've you been? I mean I noticed you at Shoney's but I thought maybe you were from out of town."

"We noticed you lots of times."

"Oh ... then why didn't you flirt with me?"

Monica dragged Sarah back, they whispered.

"Does now count?"

I laughed. "I guess it does."

Sarah...

"So ... if you see us at Shoney's or around town, you'll talk to us?"

"Sure!"

"When you're not drunk?"

"Well, yeah..."

"You're sure?"

I thought a minute. I was fully aware of girls' self esteem issues even back then but I thought this was a little out of the ordinary.

"What's this about?"

They looked at each other then Monica piped up.

"We know you date a lot of the popular girls here and we're not stupid."

"They're my friends ... if you notice they ride around with a lot of these guys. Besides, none of them are my 'girl friends'. I'm not dating anyone regularly."

"Well..."

I had another thought.

"Besides that ... you chased Sam and Terry out here. They date those girls too. More often than I do."

"Well..."

"Well, what?" It wasn't the beer, I'm sure, but I was just a little annoyed, now.

The girls looked at each other again.

"Those two aren't as good looking as you are."

That was the best possible response, I was thinking.

"So?"

"Well, that's why we asked if you would date us ... or talk to us around your friends."

I shrugged.

"Well, next time I see you at Shoney's, I'll make a point of talking to you and ask one of you for a date."

They looked at each other again.

This time Sarah spoke up.

"We don't want to wait until next time."

I looked from one to the other. Saying nothing.

"Sarah thinks you're really something. She wants you tonight."

Rather than respond, I leaned toward Sarah and kissed her lightly on the lips.

I told the girls to get in their car and I'd be back in a minute.

I walked over to my cousin Randy, and told him he had the next round. He'd already been in the barn with one girl, she'd left and now he was chatting with another. He was like that.

"You can do it from the hay mow, idiot. Just go through the drill."

He nodded okay and turned to Jill, his hopeful second of the night, and asked if she'd like to sit in the hay mow and keep watch.

I could only shake my head that girls were that gullible.

I got back to Monica's Pontiac and motioned for her to move over. Then, with the lights out to avoid drawing too much attention, drove out to the other end of an adjoining hayfield.

As soon as I stopped, I leaned over and kissed Monica. She responded nicely, but after a few seconds pushed me away and whispered in my ear.

"This is Sarah's big night, I'm already ready."

I got out and went around the car, opened the door and put out my hand to Sarah. I opened the back door as I plastered myself to her, giving her a full french kiss after she initiated the tongue action. Still joined at the lips, I sat her on the back seat and nudged her to move over so I could sit too. All the time I was softly rubbing her and didn't waste much time till I cupped her tit, running my thumb over her hard nipple. She sighed into my mouth and I knew I was on the fast track. In a few seconds I moved my hand to her crotch and she opened her legs at the first touch on her mound. The crotch of her jeans was wet and slick. Not damp and slick, wet.

Now, here's the news, gentle reader: at the time I was a technical virgin. If you didn't count the San Juan baby-whore, which I didn't. But I'd done plenty of stink-finger and dry fucking and I knew for a fact Sarah was as ready as she ever would be.

I undid the snap and zipper on her jeans and pulled them off her as she raised her hips to assist. Surprise; she wasn't wearing panties either. I looked and marveled at her pretty mound.

"I don't like to wear panties."

I didn't say anything. Maybe it was a pact or dare they had going.

"Hey you guys, I'm taking a walk." That was Monica of course.

"Watch where you step, don't fall in a ground hog hole." I warned her. There was almost a full moon so that's all I needed to caution her about. Almost.

"And don't sit down. Chiggers."

I undid my jeans and pushed them and my jockey shorts down. Sarah had already laid back on the seat and propped her feet over the rear shelf and back of the front seat. She was ready and waiting and I marveled that a girl could be that eager for me. I looked at her pussy, a full bush of light brown hair and a glistening gash and it suddenly occurred to me that I would make a big impression if I kissed it. I'd done that before though most girls resisted it. Remember this was the early sixties and it 'was dirty down there'. In fact Sarah tried to push me away but I was only an inch from it and it wasn't at all dead fish, just a strong musk, but clean smelling.

I persisted and in just a few seconds she was humping up at me. I pushed a finger into her pussy and was surprised at how tight it was. She gave a little jerk when I got too enthusiastic.

"Go slow ... I ... I never did this before."

"Are you a virgin?" I looked up at her face.

"er ... yes. Is that okay?"

I had my doubts, then. But I considered everything, especially her eagerness and decided the hell with it.

"Sure. I'm a virgin too."

I remembered then I needed to put on a rubber. I reached down to fish around in my pocket.

"What are you doing?"

"Putting on a rubber."

"ummm ... I just finished my period yesterday. Isn't it safe to do it now?"

Well, I wasn't sure back then but everything I'd read said it was safer than pulling out to come in the middle of the cycle. Besides, I'd practiced with rubbers and I knew I wouldn't get the same feeling.

I leaned forward over her and put the head of my cock at her pussy but it was uncomfortable because it was a little low and my legs were hobbled by my jeans and briefs. I stood back up and kicked off a loafer, then pulled my right leg out of my pants then put the loafer back on. Now I could adjust my attitude better.

I leaned in again and Sarah reached down to guide my cock to her slit. I felt the tip hit a notch and pushed.

"Ow."

I pulled back. She swept the head through her slit and positioned it again.

"Okay."

I pushed. I felt a beautiful tight warmth around it. I pushed more ... it was tight and resisted. Sarah gave a little gasp but her hands on my back were pulling me toward her. I went in about another inch. Then I knew I had to start a little pumping to get everything wet and lined up. That was better. But it got even tighter right around the tip and everytime I went in Sarah gasped. I wasn't sure whether it was pain or pleasure.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Give me a second."

I didn't tell her but I didn't have much more than a few seconds before I would come. I hadn't been jacking off several times a day for over ten years without knowing the feeling...

And then I made the mistake of looking down at my cock going into her pretty pussy. Bad idea. Then quickly tried to think of disgusting things, like shoveling hog shit ... or eating raw oysters after drinking a glass of port wine. Urp ... that went too far.

Well, whatever ... I was now at least a few strokes away from coming.

"Okay ... more." Sarah whispered. I pushed. Nothing happened.

I drew back and rammed my rigid cock into her. She cried out, as I'd expected, but I figured it was kind of like pulling a bandaid off. Get it done quick.

I stroked a couple times gently and I was all the way inside her. I looked down and she was biting her lip, eyes closed tight, tears streaming down her the side of her face.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. Are you okay?"

My cock was thrumming and full of glee belying my emotional concern. I felt my pubic bone against hers and it was glorious!

"Yes ... it's okay. I knew it would hurt. Monnie told me it would,"

"Tell me when it starts feeling good, okay?"

"It feels good now. It's kind of a good hurt, now."

I kissed her. Actually I HAD been kissing her all along but that wasn't the focus at the moment.

I toyed with her tongue and sucked on it as I began to stroke but it wasn't a few seconds till...

"I'm gonna come Sarah. It just feels too good." She was breathing heavy but I could tell she wasn't near climax.

"That's okay..."

I kept our lips locked and stroked gently till I felt the first spasm, then shoved it roughly all the way into her. I felt my balls on her ass and my pubic bone was hard and fast against her ... almost to hurting.

I felt the first spasm then I began to empty my seed deep in her belly. She must have felt it because I felt her begin to move against me, in a rhythmic wave of hunching.

She pulled her lips from mine and gasped deeply.

"huh ... huh ... huh ... OOOOOHHHHH!"

With that last gasp, she actually lifted my hips what seemed to be a full six inches.

We laid there still a few seconds and, then, the most remarkable thing. She peppered me with kisses. Little kiss after little kiss all over my face and neck. For, I would bet, a full half a minute.

I've never had a lover, since, demonstrate so obviously that she enjoyed it as much as I did.

"Wow ... that was beautiful." Monica had sneaked up to watch us fuck. I didn't care or even look around, I just looked into Sarah's smiling eyes and smiled back.

At that moment, Sarah was the most beautiful woman in the world, and it wasn't the beer that made me think that.

Though I figured out, later, that it was something like that. That concussion had given me permanent 'Beer Goggles'. Indeed a life-altering occurrence.

"Geez, Sarah, you're a mess."

I looked down. Monica was right, even in the faint light of the moon I could see there was a pool of blood-tinged come between Sarah's thighs.

I shucked off my jeans and briefs. And offered the jockey shorts to Sarah. She wiped herself but there was still a lot on her thighs and the seat. Monica opened the trunk and came out with shop rags.

"These are clean."

She poured some beer over one and handed it to Sarah. She wet another one for me.

"Better smell like spilled beer than sex."

Once cleaned up, Sarah got dressed. She never quite quit smiling, though and that made me feel good.

Monica turned to me.

"I never watched anyone having sex before. That was neat!"

I smiled at her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.