Dancing Shayna

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He took a potty break and when he came back she was gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

I sat at the table nursing my Pabst, rubbing my ankle and watching Shayna dance. I swear that woman was conceived on a dance floor and was born to spend her life on one. I didn't look around to verify it, but I would have been willing to bet that most of the eyes in the place were on her and her partner. Not that he had anything to do with it. Shay made every man she danced with look like Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly even if they had two left feet.

Normally I would have been the one out there dancing with her, but I had sprained my ankle at work and was in no shape to do much in the way of walking let alone dance, but I had promised her a night out. Even in the best of shape I couldn't keep up with her on the dance floor so I was used to her dancing with others.

Most of the people there were regulars and they knew the signs. Once I sat down after dancing with Shayna and didn't get up for the next set they knew that they could come over and ask her for a dance. Shay would ask me if I minded and I of course never said no. Over the course of an evening I would dance about two thirds of the dances and the others would get the other third. I didn't really mind since I loved watching her move as much as I loved being out there with her.

As I watched her move to the music I was remembering how I met her. It was at a high school dance. She was there with a guy from the football team and he had no rhythm at all. He could move okay on the football field, but on a dance floor he might as well have been a tree stump. Shayna was getting frustrated with him and it showed. I had been watching her and even with the tree stump she looked good. As I watched I was thinking that it was a shame that she didn't have a partner who could do her justice.

I had come to the dance stag, not because I couldn't get a date, but because I had been expecting to have to work that night so I didn't make any plans to attend. Then a girl quit and the boss had to reshuffle the work schedule and I ended up with the night off. It was too late to come up with a date and knowing that some girls went to the dances stag I decided to go.

There were about a dozen girls who came alone so I was able to find plenty of dance partners. I liked to dance and thanks to a mother who had made me take dance lessons I wasn't half bad. Not in Shay's league, but then who was?

I knew who Shay was, but I didn't know her. She had transferred in from out of state at the start of the tenth grade, but there were 242 kids in our class and you couldn't know all of them. Add to that we didn't run in the same circles. She ran with the 'jocks' and the so-called 'in' crowd and I came to school, did my time and right after class I headed for my part time job.

Anyway, back to Shay and the stump. Everyone in the place could see that she was frustrated and she was overheard saying that she must have been out of her head to have come to the dance with Jimmy. Bear in mind I'm not bad mouthing Jimmy here, just saying that he could not dance well enough to suit Shayna.

I was talking to a couple of guys when the band started playing a tango. Someone tugged on my sleeve and I turned to see Shayna standing there.

"Frank, right?" I nodded a yes and she said, "Can you tango Frank?"

I said that I could and she took my hand and led me out onto the floor. Didn't ask me to dance with her, just took my hand and pulled me after her. I'm not going to say that it was magical moment, but we did move rather well together. When the song ended I walked her back to the table where she had been sitting, thanked her for the dance and then went back to the guys I had been talking to.

Five minutes later Phil Reed said, "Here comes your new girlfriend again." I turned and Shayna walked up to me.

"Got a minute? She asked me.

"Sure."

"Can I talk to you in private?"

"I suppose" I said and she led me a little ways away from the group I'd been talking to.

"I have a problem; two problems actually. Jimmy couldn't tango and he apparently got pissed when I asked you to be my partner. Bev Holbrook said he grumbled for a couple of seconds and then suddenly said "Screw the bitch. She can walk home" and he took off. I need a dance partner for the rest of the night and I need a ride home. Can you cover the dance partner part?"

"I can do both if you don't mind being seen in the ratty wreck that I call a car."

"As long as it doesn't leak when it rains."

"It hasn't yet, but I'm making no promises for the future."

I spent the rest of the evening as Shay's dance partner and when it was over I drove her home. When I walked her to her door she said:

"I had fun. What do you say we do it again sometime?"

"I'd like that."

"Call me. We're in the book."

"It may be a while. Depends on my work schedule."

"That's okay. Just make sure that you call some time."

That was the start of my relationship with Shayna. Our dating was a bit irregular because I didn't have a steady work schedule. It changed from week to week so Shayna and I never did reach the boyfriend/girlfriend going steady stage and because of my irregular schedule she couldn't depend on me for her regular date nights which were Friday and Saturday. Her parents wouldn't let her date during the week and since three out of every four weeks I could count on days off in the middle of the week she dated other guys on the weekends.

I would have loved to be her steady, but the only way I could do that would be to quit my job and I couldn't do that. My parents let me get a car when I was sixteen and they had paid half, but I had to take care of the plates, insurance, gas and upkeep on my own and that meant having a job. I was able to make sure that my boss scheduled me so that I was able to have the night of the senior prom off and I was able to ask Shayna to go with me well ahead of time and she said yes.

The night of the prom was sheer magic as far as I was concerned. Shay and I danced every dance together and once we were the only couple out on the floor when the band played a samba. When the prom was over we hit a couple of after prom parties and at the one at Tim's house Shayna said:

"I have a surprise for you baby."

"You do? What?"

"On my seventeenth birthday I promised myself I was going give up my virginity on my eighteenth birthday or on senior prom night whichever came first. I was eighteen last Saturday, but the guy I was dating was nothing special and I knew I was going to be at the prom with you so you get the prize. That is you get it if you want it. What do you say?"

My mom and dad didn't raise any stupid kids so you know what I said to that and I quickly found us a motel. Shayna didn't know it, but I also started out the night as a virgin. I had no experience, but I had seen at least a dozen porn videos so I did know what to do. I wasn't as quick to get off as I'm told some first timers are, but I credit that to the fact that I had been beating my meat on the average of a half a dozen times a week and the last time had been just two hours before I had picked Shay up to take her to the dance. I had also read a lot of Penthouse Letters so I thought I had a fair idea of what a woman would like.

I was determined to make Shayna think I was special so as soon as we were naked and had all of the kissing and hand work out of the way I surprised her and went down on her. Shay had said that she was a virgin and I had no reason to doubt her, but I was a virgin also and that didn't necessarily mean I was totally inexperienced. I'd had a tit or two in my mouth and I'd fingered a few pussies. I'd gotten a hand job from Nancy Wilde and a blow job from Beverly Abbeg so it was possible that somewhere along the line Shayna had had her cookie munched on. I hoped she hadn't because she would know that I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing and I didn't want that. I wanted her to think that I was THE MAN!

Everything that I had read had said that the clit was the key and so I went looking for it. I found it, latched onto it and Shayna went wild. She screamed, hollered and grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy. She bucked, rolled her hips, moaned and in general made me feel like I knew what I was doing. Finally she pushed me away and said:

"In me, I need you in me now. Hurry damn it, I want you in me."

I slid my hard cock into her sopping wet pussy and she went wild again. I felt like I was at the rodeo and trying to hang on for the ten second ride. Thank God it took a whole lot longer than ten seconds. I assumed that all the bucking and thrashing she was doing was her experiencing orgasms and if that was the case she must have had several. I finally came and fell on the bed next to her gasping for breath.

"God" she said, "I had no idea. I want to do it again. Can we? Can we do it again?"

We could and we did.


After prom night things went back to the way they were before. I got maybe one weekend off in three and Shay always went out with me on the Fridays and Saturdays I could get off even if she had to break a date with someone else to do it and we always ended the date making love.

I talked with Shayna about going steady and being exclusive, but she said no. She did it gently, but it was still a no.

"I would love to baby, I really would, but I can't just sit home on Fridays and Saturdays just because you have to work. I could do it if you only had to work the weekend once in a while, but you usually end up working most of them."

I was hung up on Shay, but I wasn't stupid. Shay was out dating on the Fridays and Saturdays that I couldn't get off and since she took to sex like a baby duck takes to the water I figured that her other dates were getting lucky also. I didn't know it for sure; I suspected it and it pissed me off, but there wasn't anything I could do about it.


Graduation came and with it came change. Shay went off to college, but higher education wasn't in the cards for me. My dad got me into the tool and die apprentice program where he worked and that meant that I could give up my part time job. Now I had my weekends off, but Shay was gone.

The college was fairly local — only thirty miles away — but I figured that Shay would be meeting a lot of new guys and some college asshole would snap her up so imagine my surprise when I got home from work on Friday after my first week in the apprentice program and my mom told me that Shay had called and wanted me to call her.

"What time are you picking me up tonight?"

"What?"

"You aren't working weekends anymore and there is a party at Carol Moser's. What time are you picking me up?"

I picked her up at seven and from then on we were exclusive. I proposed and she accepted, but we agreed to wait until she graduated before getting married. We hit a rough spot in her junior year when she wanted to go with some of her friends to Florida on spring break and I didn't want her to go. We argued and I got the "You don't own me" speech and she went to Ft. Lauderdale. That got my back up so when she came back I avoided her and wouldn't take her calls. We spent three months apart before she camped out on my front porch and wouldn't move until I promised to sit down and talk with her.

We married six months after Shay graduated and had just celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary.


The music stopped, the band went on their break and Shay's dance partner brought her back to the table and thanked her for the dance. We sipped our drinks and socialized with the people we were sitting with until the band came back. When their next set had started a guy walked up to our table and asked me if he could dance with Shay. I took one look at the guy and knew right away that I didn't like him. Just looking at him gave me a bad feeling. I looked over at Shay and I could see that she wanted to be out on the dance floor so I did what I always did and said I didn't mind if my wife didn't.

The guy was good; I'd have to give him that. He and Shay seemed to glide across the floor with a fluid grace that I might have admired if I hadn't taken such an instant dislike to the guy. The tune ended and Shay and her partner stayed on the floor and waited for the next number and when it started they moved into each other's arms and started moving to the music.

I watched for a bit and then got up and went to the restroom and on the way back I stopped to talk with a guy I'd gone to school with and hadn't seen in a while. When I got back to the table Shayna wasn't there and I noticed that her purse was gone so I figured that she was in the ladies room. When she wasn't back in fifteen minutes I looked around for her, but didn't see her anywhere. After another five minutes had gone by I went to the woman's bathroom and found that she wasn't there.

I was standing in the hallway leading to the restrooms and looking out across the dance floor when a cute blond walked up to me and said:

"You won't find her here."

"What?"

"Your wife, girlfriend or whatever. You won't find her here."

I looked at her and asked, "What do you mean?"

"She left with the asshole who brought me."

"What are you talking about?"

"They left the dance floor, walked to your table, she took her purse and then they walked out to his truck and they drove away."

"This is a joke right?"

"Afraid not. We have been abandoned."

I spent another half hour looking for Shayna without finding a trace of her. I called her cell a couple of times, but it went to voice mail. I finally had to accept what the blond told me. I went looking for her and when I found her I asked her to tell me where her date lived.

"No idea. This was only my second date with him and all I know is that he is a freelance carpenter, likes Mexican food, drives a late model Chevy pickup and lives in an apartment on the east side of town and I only know that he lives in an apartment because he was always bitching about the noise that the people above him made. What are you going to do?"

"I guess all I can do is go home and wait to see what happens."

"Would it be too much trouble for you to give me a lift? I didn't bring enough money for a cab and I don't know anyone here."

"Grab your stuff and let's go."

"On the ride to her place she asked, "Does she do this often?"

"This is the first time she has ever done anything like this."

"Been together long?"

"Married five years last week and together a couple of years before that." She was silent the rest of the way to her place and when we got there she said:

"I should invite you in and then fuck your eyes out so if I ever see him again I could tell him how good you were and thank him for making it possible for me to experience you. The only problem is that if I did it I would hate myself in the morning."

"That's okay. You are a fine looking lady and I'd be hard pressed to say no if you did invite me in, but I would say no. I've never cheated on Shayna and although things don't look too good right now I still need to find out what is going on before I write the marriage off and start looking for companionship."

"If and when you do start looking you know where I live."

"True, but I don't know your name or phone number."

"That's right you don't. How silly of me. I should have introduced myself when I asked you for a lift."

She dug around in her purse and pulled out a card and handed it to me. It read:

Tanya Ensign

Real Estate Broker

And it gave five phone numbers, a fax number and an internet address.

"Use the cell number. It is the quickest way to get me."

"Nice to meet you Tanya Ensign." I offered her my hand and told her my name.

"Nice to meet you Josh Daniels. Thanks for the ride and good luck to you."

I drove home and Shayna wasn't there when I got there and there were no messages on the telephone answering machine. I tried her cell one more time and it went to voicemail again. I didn't bother to leave a message. I turned on the TV and watched drivel until two a.m. and then I went to bed.

Shayna wasn't home when I got up in the morning and when she hadn't shown by noon I called her mother and sister, but neither one of them had heard from her. Naturally they wanted to know why I was looking for her and so I told them what little I knew and her mother told me that I should call the police. I wasn't quite ready for that yet. I called a couple of her friends with no luck and after a dozen calls to her cell I gave up on that. At six that evening I finally called the police only to be told that the person needed to be gone forty-eight hours before they would take a missing persons report.

Meanwhile I was getting more and more pissed with the situation and by the time I woke up Sunday morning I'd had it. I called a locksmith and by two in the afternoon I had all the locks on the house changed. By six that evening I had everything of Shayna's boxed and bagged and in the garage. I didn't change the code on the garage door opener so she could get in and get her stuff if she ever came home.

I was on pretty good terms with my neighbors and I talked to several of them and told them that my wife had run off with a truck driver and I expected her to come home while I was at work and clean the place out. I asked them to please get a license plate number if anyone brought Shayna to the house.


Monday I got up and went to work and during my lunch hour I went over to the police station and filed the missing persons report. The detective who took it was up front with me.

"There isn't much we can do. She left the place under her own power, willingly got in the guys truck and drove off with him. We will keep an eye on the hospitals in case she should turn up, but we aren't going to waste any manpower on it."

I told him that I understood and I left the station and went back to work. At two I got a phone call from Alan who was the guy who lived next to me on the south side.

"A red Chevy pickup pulled into your drive about five minutes ago. Your wife got out and tried to get in the house but couldn't and then she got back in the truck and they left. I got the plate number."

He gave it to me and I wrote it down. I called a friend who I knew could get me the information out of the DMV and at four he called me back with the name and address of who the Chevy was registered to. At four-ten I got another phone call. It was from Shayna. No hello, just:

"I got home and couldn't get in."

"Not surprising since I changed all the locks."

"Can I come home?"

"Sure you can as long as you understand that you won't be getting into the house. All of your stuff is in the garage. The old code still works so you can get in and get it. Anything still there come next trash day will go out on the curb with the rest of the garbage"

"I need to talk with you honey."

"Don't "honey" me Shayna, you gave up that right. And as for talking? You said it all with what you did Friday night."

"Please Josh, I h..."

"I have to get back to work Shayna. Goodbye."

But it is never that easy.

When I got home that night Shayna was sitting on the front porch steps waiting for me. I don't know how long she had been there, but if she showed up at the time I normally got home from work she had been sitting there almost four hours.

When I got off work I went and checked out the address I'd been given for the owner of the Chevy. It was an apartment on the east side of town just as Tanya had said. There was no Chevy truck in the parking lot so I parked where I could see the door to apartment 2A and settled in to wait. I was there a little over an hour and forty minutes before a red Chevy Silverado pulled in and parked. When the driver got out I saw that it was the asshole who had asked Shayna to dance on Friday night.

I sat another hour and watched and then the door to 2A opened and the asshole came out dressed in a set of leathers. He walked over to the side of the maintenance building and pulled a tarp off of a Harley soft tail. He fired it up and motored off into the night. I'd seen all that I needed to see at that time so I went on home to find Shayna waiting for me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.