Pride and Certainty - Cover

Pride and Certainty

by SW MO Hermit

Copyright© 2010 by SW MO Hermit

Fiction Story: Man discovers his wife is cheating with her ex boss. His retribution.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   .

Let me tell you my sad story as a warning to all you men out there that are like I was just a few short weeks ago. I was so proud of my relationship with my wife of some 33 years and totally certain SHE would never cheat on me. We had such a good relationship-oh, sure we had the normal arguments when we were younger but as we aged, we grew into our relationship and our disagreements nearly disappeared. We were nearing her retirement (I had been retired for several years) and looking forward to travel and our golden years.

I was like most of you men out there in a secure long-term relationship. I looked in contempt at the men whose wife or long-term girlfriend had been cheating on them for a long period of time. I thought they were so dumb and unobservant to not see what their friends and co-workers saw. How could they be so damn blind that they didn't know their woman was cheating and do something about it? Well, let me tell you, the old saying IS true-Pride Goeth Before a Fall.

As I have already said, I had been retired for several years-8 years in fact-when I first got an indication that all was NOT right in my world. When I retired from the Army we stayed in the same city and home we were living in. I had grown up near the Army post I was stationed at-in fact; we were living in a house my Grandfather built on the farm. My friends and family as well as my wife's were all within just a few miles of us and life was great.

The only problem was when I retired, my wife said she just wasn't ready and wanted to work a couple more years. Well, I thought, no problem. There were a lot of jobs around the farm I needed to do to get it back into the condition I wanted. You know; the jobs you put off that are not critical but need doing sometime. Well, the first three years I worked outside a lot clearing brush, repairing fences and buildings and beautifying the yard and grounds. People began driving down our dead end road just to see our showplace home. I was so proud.

After I got all the hard work done, I wanted my wife to quit so we could begin our retirement in earnest and do the traveling we both still wanted to do. There was so much of the good old USA we wanted to see. We wanted to be able to just drive around and stop whenever and where ever we took the notion and stay as long as we wanted. The problems now began. Jolene said she just couldn't quit right then as they were short handed and she didn't want to leave them in the lurch. I agreed.

Later, she had other excuses why she couldn't quit. She was in charge of the computer system at the office and used many reasons-they couldn't find a qualified replacement, they were being bought out and she needed to stay to integrate the systems, then she needed to stay to get them through a software change. Her excuses not to quit just went on and on. Finally, after I had been retired for 8 years I put my foot down.

One weekend I again brought up the possibility of her retiring and us beginning our travels. She once again began to list reasons why she couldn't do so at that time. I finally looked at her and said "OK, fine but this spring I am going to be gone a lot. I'm not getting any younger and I am going to begin traveling with or without you."

Jolene looked at me in shock and said some rather scathing things. This began the first of our serious disagreements since I had actually retired. I couldn't understand why because we had wanted to travel together for so long.

I waited two months and heard nothing from Jolene about her retirement date so I asked her. BIG mistake. Jolene looked at me and said, "I told you two months ago why I couldn't quit now and nothing has changed." We spent another unpleasant weekend.

Monday evening when Jolene got home I told her I had made plans for my first trip. I also told her it wasn't too late for her to decide to come with me. This was in February and I was to leave the first of April. I was planning to be gone for about 5 weeks, traveling from our home in the Midwest to the Florida Keys, then up the East Coast to DC and across into Pennsylvania where I would stay a week with our oldest Son who was stationed there in the Navy. From there I would return home for the summer before beginning more travel in the fall.

Whew, did the crap hit the fan that night! I stuck to my guns and refused to drop my plans. Finally one night two weeks later Jolene came into the house red eyed from crying and told me she guessed I would get my wish anyway. I admit, I didn't know what she was talking about but she enlightened me. Her job had been done away with. The last company that had taken over her firm was consolidating her job into another office. Their computer expert would handle a group of 5 offices. April 15 would be her last day.

Now, as you might expect, as a loving husband I was sorry my wife was upset and I tried to comfort her but I was also so, so happy that we could now travel as we had dreamed of. The next day after she went to work I changed the dates of my trip so we could leave on her retirement day for what had become her retirement trip.

Well, the day finally came and I was invited to Jolene's office for her going away party the morning of her retirement. They were having a lunch and reception for her, and then we were to leave directly from her work at approximately one p.m. for our long awaited retirement together.

I arrived for the festivities in a jovial mood but was a little taken aback because Jolene seemed so sad. Finally the catered lunch was over and Jolene was going from friend to friend saying good-bye. I went to the rest room and when I got back to the meeting room her party had been in she was gone. When I entered, two of her friends got a strange look on their faces and they watched me as I began asking where Jolene was.

Finally one of them came up to me and said "Jim. Just relax and have a seat for a few minutes. Jolene is going around the office saying good-bye to the guys that kept working so the rest of us could have her luncheon together."

I sat for another 15 minutes and saw we were already 45 minutes past our scheduled departure time. We would be late arriving at our first destination unless we left now. I got up and began searching the building for her. I came to her manager's door and started to pass it by as it was closed when I heard her voice inside. At first I was hurt, then I rationalized what I heard her say. She was telling her manager "I said don't worry, we'll still have our Friday evenings. That will never change if I can help it."

I thought at first she was talking to him, then remembered for three or four years, she and her closest friends at the office went out Friday evenings to talk about the week, their families, husbands or boy friends and to "unwind". When I remembered that I relaxed. She was obviously just telling him she had to reassure her friends she wouldn't dump them when we became old retired folk. As I was starting to knock on the door I heard a phone ring.

Jolene answered the phone and said, "Oh, Shit. Sarah says she thinks Jim is hunting me. I have to go before he breaks in here and gets nasty. See you in a week or so." Well, dumb me; I thought she just forgot she was going to be retired and traveling for more than a week and misspoke. I hurried from the door and ducked into the nearest men's room so she wouldn't get upset finding me listening outside the boss's door.

Jolene saw me coming out of the rest room and said, "Oh, there you are! I went back to the meeting room and couldn't find you. I'm ready to go now." She took my arm and we left.

The next week, I felt wonderful. I was finally traveling with the woman I loved seeing beautiful scenery, eating great meals, having romantic interludes. I thought Jolene was so happy too. We were like newly weds. Great sex every night, she dressed sexily and for a 50-year-old woman, she looked fantastic. Neither one of us had let the fat and flab build up like so many people do. We were maybe 10-20 pounds heavier than when we married. We looked good and felt good.

We arrived at our first intermediate destination-Biloxi Mississippi. We planned to spend 5 days there gambling, golfing, deep sea fishing and relaxing in the sun. We arrived on a Thursday and that night after a really romantic meal I took Jolene back to the room. I pulled her to me as the door closed behind us and for the first time on the trip she resisted. She put her arms between us and pushed me away. "Jim. Please. Can't we just relax and sleep tonight? I'm really tired from the long drive today and my poor pussy is just a little sore from the constant pounding you have given it these last few days. I need a break."

I was hurt I admit but she had a point. I let her rest that night. I couldn't sleep after we went to bed so I got up and left her a note that I was in the casino. I stayed at the tables until nearly 3 a.m. and won a bundle. I hated to quit on a streak but I was finally tired so returned to our room. I dropped right off to sleep and when I woke up Jolene was gone. It was almost noon. I looked-no note, nothing. I was a little upset but let it go.

I sat in the room drinking coffee until 1 p.m. then, angry again, I left for the dining room for a lonely lunch. While I was eating my lonely lunch, I looked up and out the door into the lobby. I would swear I saw Jolene standing by the elevator arm in arm with a familiar looking man. Their backs were to me and I decided I had to be wrong because when they got into the elevator I saw them turn to each other and kiss just as the door completely closed.

Whoever the woman was I had to admit she was hot. She was dressed in a thin white blouse and tight jeans. She had perfect tits and a wonderful ass.

I finished my meal and was sitting back in the room by 2 p.m. when I finally heard the door open. I looked up and Jolene was finally back. She was in her ratty old sweat suit and looked flushed and disheveled. "Where the hell have you been?" I asked. She got a strange, sort of angry look on her face, then noticeably forced herself to calm down.

"You are one to talk. You left last night in your little snit and didn't come back to bed until nearly time to get up. I hope you are over your little tantrum now. If you have to know, I woke up and decided to be nice to you and let you sleep. I went for a run and then I just walked along the beach for a while and sat watching the waves."

I got angry at her claiming I left the room in a "snit" but all I said was that I had at least left her a note.

We glared at each other for a while then after we had calmed down agreed to spend the afternoon at the pool relaxing. By the time we went back to the room I was horny from watching all the good-looking women and thinking about Jolene's "snapping pussy". When she got into the shower I waited until I thought she was nearly done and joined her.

I sure didn't get the response I hoped for. She slapped my hands away from her breasts and said, "Jim. I told you last night my pussy was sore. Now behave yourself and maybe in a day or two you can have some again." She then slipped from my grasp and left the shower.

I knew this was total bullshit because we had sex nearly constantly for two weeks before she had all at once decided her pussy hurt. I decided she was still angry with me for something and was punishing me. Of course this made me angrier so I asked her if she was at least going to have supper with me or was she just going to totally ignore me.

I was told, "If you're going to be like that just get out. Eat by yourself and I'll get something when I'm hungry." Rather than inflame her more I told her "OK. I'll be in the casino if you decide you want to eat with me. I don't plan to eat until about 7 this evening." I was heading for the dining room when I saw something that killed me. Jolene and her boss (well, her ex boss) were stepping out of the elevators arm in arm. She was dressed in a really short, low cut deep blue cocktail dress. Even from 100 feet away I could see she had no bra on from the sway of her breasts. She was holding onto Asshole Brian (her boss) and looking up into his face with a combination of lust and desire I had only seen her use on me until then.

I stepped back behind some fake trees and watched them as they left the building and took a cab. I was almost physically sick but that feeling was replaced by seething anger almost immediately. All at once what I had seen and heard that last day at her office rushed back into my mind. She had been reassuring him she would still see him Fridays.

Wait! Fridays she went out with the girls didn't she? OH, Shit. Now I knew why when she got home (which was getting later and later on Fridays) she refused to have sex or even let me near her. Crap, how stupid could I have been? It had been several years since I could get any from her when she had been out with the girls. Hell yeah. She didn't want me to find the cum in her cheating cunt!

Somehow I stumbled back to our room. I needed to think and I needed to make a plan. Those two were going down big time I already knew but I needed to plan on how to make it hurt the most and make the biggest splash I could. I wanted them to SUFFER.

As I was beginning to plan I realized something. All my retirement plans depended on having BOTH our incomes. I knew in a divorce she would get half of our assets and probably half of my military pension as well. I could live on my "share" but travel would be drastically curtailed, as would the rest of the good life. Now I had something else to worry about-how to get my pound of flesh and still protect my future. Shit!

I was still sitting and thinking at 930 that evening when Jolene came back to the room. She looked surprised to see me and, I have to admit I was surprised to see her. Not only was she back earlier than I expected but she was dressed in some faded old jeans and an old cowgirl shirt with bra. I had been here since about 10 minutes after I saw them leave the hotel so I knew she didn't come back to the room to change. What the FUCK? Then I noticed her hair was wet on her neck and she smelled of soap. Obviously she had just showered. Now where? Well, revise plans. Get more information before you jump. Like I learned in the Army, plan all you want but no plan survives the first contact with the enemy and, in truth that was what Jolene had become.

We had two more days to stay at the hotel so, instead of playing golf or gambling, I sat myself up to revert to my military days-recon, spy on the enemy, plan your attack and execute it. Come to think of it I liked the sound of "execute". I had to keep in mind I could do nothing that would get me put in prison and the way I felt right now, that was a possibility.

The next morning we got up at our normal time and even had coffee together in the room. Jolene told me she was glad to see I had calmed down some and she was proud of me. She bent over and kissed my cheek and said if I was lucky I could have some the next day or the day after because she wasn't quite so sore any longer. We had lunch together, returned to the room and took a nap.

I was just going to ask Jolene if she wanted to have supper with me and gamble a while when she told me she was leaving for a while to take a walk, then she wanted to go to the spa. I just sat and stared at the door as she closed it, then jumped up to follow. I knew I would have trouble following without getting caught but I wanted to try. On the way out I grabbed the digital camera in case I got lucky.

Jolene was entering the elevator when I turned the corner in the hallway from our room. I watched as it began to rise to the top floor where all the large suites were located, and then I pushed the down button. I was waiting in the lobby about 45 minutes later when Jolene and Brian came down in the elevator and walked out the door to a limo. She was once again in different clothes and looked freshly showered. She had on a sheer sundress I had never seen before and when she stepped between the sun and me I could tell there was no underwear under her dress.

The limo driver opened the hotel door for her and Brian and I heard him ask, "Are you still going to the Sensations club?" I remembered seeing that club on the way into town. It was a Gentlemen's club and from what I had heard a very upscale one.

To my surprise it was Jolene that answered. She grinned and said, "Of course. Why find a new place when the old ones are so much fun?'

The driver smiled, touched his hat and helped her into the back. He watched admiringly as she settled herself, and then closed the door after Brian entered. Well, at least I didn't have to tail them. I got our car and drove leisurely to the club, arriving about 45 minutes after they had left the hotel. I was worried they would see me when I entered but it was so large and busy already I had trouble finding them. They were in a private alcove overlooking the main dance floor and already so into each other I don't think they would have heard an artillery round explode.

Jolene was on the inside of the booth and they were deep into a kiss as Brian was finger fucking her. At least I was sure he was because his hand was completely under her dress her legs were spread with one resting over his leg. I watched as his arm moved back and forth and Jolene moaned and her hips writhed against his thrusts.

I raised my camera and took two pictures then I felt a big hand on my shoulder. I looked around and saw two of the largest bouncers I have ever seen. They tried to grab my camera as one of them said, "Hey man. We don't allow pictures of the girls. Now give me that camera and get the hell out of here."

I was pretty sure I could take both of them but how many more were there? Besides, I didn't want Jolene and Brian to catch me so I tried to talk to the bouncers. "Whoa, there guys." I said. "I don't want any trouble. Let's just get somewhere quiet where we can talk about this." I was gambling that they didn't want a commotion any more than I did and I was right.

The one with his hand on my shoulder looked at me a moment then said. "Security office. Now. Follow me."

I fell in behind him and the other bouncer followed me. Luckily the security office was just inside the main door near the other offices. After we got into the room a well-dressed man entered from a side door. He sat behind the desk and asked, "What the hell do you think you're doing? Didn't you see the signs saying you can't take pictures of the girls?"

I told him I sure had seen the sign and I didn't want to take pictures of the dancers. I was only taking pictures of my cheating bitch of a wife. They all three relaxed a little and then the "suit" said, "That don't matter none. No pictures. Now give me the Camera and we'll forget all this."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.