Accidental Contact - Cover

Accidental Contact

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Accidental contact on a bus inflames a girl's inner passions and she takes the step of putting herself in the hands of a dom male who is more than twice her age.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Today being Saturday was the day that Lucy went off to get her body piercings done; I left her with the choice of either one nipple pierced and the clit hood piercing or both nipples and clit to be pierced. More importantly she was to try to carry out a separate task; or rather two related tasks; of cumming and then getting the guy to spunk her face and tits. This spunking she had to wear as a trophy until we met later that afternoon.

Here I will allow Lucy to tell her side of the story: I had a really bad night on Friday, could not sleep trying to think through the different scenarios for the next morning. I actually got up at seven am and as usual went into the shower; Master Ray had graciously allowed me free reign for the day to achieve my tasks and even allowed me the options of playing with myself if I needed to.

So after freshly shaving my cunt; I soaped up the sensitive skin around my cunt lips and worked my soapy fingers into my cunt wishing it was Ray's finger's. I contemplated trying to fist fuck myself like Master had done to me earlier but just could not figure how to get my hand at the right angle to slide it into my cunt; instead I settled on using a deodorant can and fucked myself to a massive climax; my knees nearly buckled as I cum and my mind's eye just kept seeing the smiling face of my beloved master.

Eventually I turned off the shower and dried myself before collecting the clothes laid out by Master Ray for me to wear; they consisted of a sheer white blouse; short flared wrap around skirt and satin pink panties and that's all. I returned to my bedroom and laid the clothes out on the bed when I saw a note from my master; it read, 'Little fuck slut; (My master knows calling me a slut turns me on so much) Before you get ready to go for your appointment you will I assume have already showered and I want you to dab your favourite perfume on to your naked cunt lips. Yes I know it will sting but it will keep your cunt in the front of your thoughts as you travel to your appointment and ensure you are sexually primed upon arrival. So I decided to leave off the panties and go commando style.

My master thinks of everything; he knows how to get the best out of my slutty cunt even before I do. I gingerly dabbed on the perfume; boy did it sting initially but soon turned into a delightful warm sensation and Master Ray was right; there was no way I could forget about my cunt as I walked around minus my panties; for the slightest draft of cool air seemed to ignite the perfumes effects all over again.

I still had not formed a concrete plan of how to get the guy piercing my tits and cunt to make me cum let alone shoot his load over my tits; I figured I would take the situation as it came and go with the flow, (pardon the pun).

It was now time to leave the house and set off to the tattoo parlour where my piercing and task would take place; nervously I stepped out of the house and a sudden breeze caught my wrap around skirt and whipped it up around my ears. Forcing it down I looked around to see if anyone had seen my dilemma but the street was empty; thank god but the perfume on my cunt suddenly burst into flames and my cunt lips tingled like never before; I was sure I would climax before I even made it to the garden gate. I did not however my cunt tingled all the way to the bus stop and then an old friend of my mother's came along in his car and offered me a lift; I knew for a long time he fancied me and would have loved to have fucked me; so god only knows what he would have thought or tried if he knew there was only a thin piece of material between his gaze and my open horny cunt.

Demurely I got into the car and made sure to trap my skirt between my legs as we rode; it suddenly hit me I could not tell him to drop me off at the tattoo parlour; so quickly thinking I asked him to drop me at the shopping arcade just two streets away from my true destination. He kept stealing glances at my chest and I swear he knew I was not wearing a bra; he kept asking if I fancied a coffee but time was against us and besides my body belonged to Master Ray. I eventually suggested that he call in to see my widowed mother and take her for a coffee for she needed male company more than I.

I was honestly glad when I came to get out of the car but even that was fraught with some danger of exposing myself; for he insisted upon a peck on the cheek for the lift and as I leaned forward from the passenger side I knew he was looking down my blouse and at that exact moment the breeze caught the back of my skirt and two wolf whistles told me I had been clocked and seen.

I thanked him for the lift and quickly disappeared just inside the entrance to the shopping arcade until I saw his car drive off; now with a pounding in my heart which threatened to deafen me I quickly made my way to the tattoo parlour. My stomach doing somersaults and my cunt raging like a violent storm; I entered the shop and gave the guy my name.

He smiled as he showed me into a small back private room and asked me to undress; he gave me a paper dressing gown to put on and showed me where and how to sit so he could carry out his work.

Five minutes later he came back in to the room and took a stool; sitting on it close to my feet; I felt very exposed with my feet up in stirrups and my shaved cunt on display, but I was determined to have a real good go at completing the task set by Master Ray.

I feigned shyness although my cunt was on fire; I asked him if we could talk for a short while before he began and he agreed; mind you I don't think any man would have refused to talk to a 20 something lady who was sat with her shaved cunt on display like this. I moved nervously or so I hoped it would appear and dropped my foot accidentally on purpose on to his lap his cock was already stirring. Apologising I tried to laugh it off and suddenly blurted out that if I was the cause of that stirring then maybe we could help each other out.

Suddenly the guy sat up straight and asked what exactly had I in mind; I explained that I was feeling so excited that I would need to cum before he went near my cunt with his needle and that if he brought me off any way he chose without using his cock (I explained that I was always faithful to my boyfriend) then in return I would give him a blow job and he could cum all over my tits.

The guy looked astounded; but quickly agreed and suddenly bent his head between my legs and began nibbling my clit; well in double quick time the fireworks inside my brain exploded and I almost passed out; strange thing was though no matter how hard I tried I just could not squirt as I did with my beloved Master.

The guy now started to undo his trousers when I whispered that it would be better if he did his work before his cock excited me all over again. This must have made sense to the guy because he quickly pierced my clit hood and I was surprised there was very little pain; not so when he pierced my nipple though. Despite him freezing my nipples with a cold spray the needle did not really hurt but pushing the gold rings through seemed like trying to push a baby through a two inch hole.

With all the piercing work now done the guy slowly unzipped his cock and pushed it towards my mouth; He looked shocked when I asked how much discount would I get for the cost of the piercings before I took his hold of his cock. He mumbled that if I was a good cock sucker he would charge me only £90.00 for the work instead of the usual £125.00. I insisted that he make it a firm arrangement before I would even touch his cock and he reluctantly agreed.

I kissed the head of his cock and slowly licked the underside of his head working my tongue up and on to his piss slit; wiggling the tip of my tongue in that slit had him gasping and as soon as I felt his length slide along my tongue I began sucking; not as you would imagine like a child sucks on a lollipop; oh no more like a vacuum cleaner sucks and my tongue flicking his shaft soon sent him over the top for I felt his cock tremble and only just got it out of my mouth in time for the spurts to cascade rather gracefully in a sweeping arc splattering against my tits.

Then without cleaning up I grabbed my blouse and quickly put it on; the material felt strange against the sticky mess of his spunk but I felt like a proper little whore. By the time I had my skirt in place he handed me my bill and instead of £90.00 he had reduced the bill even further to £75.00 saying with a blow job like that I deserved a generous tip.

I made my way rather gingerly back home what with the painful stinging in my nipples and the new sexual state my clit was going to constantly be in; I just hoped Master Ray would be early and be able to take care of this building feeling of passion emanating from my cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.