A Witch's Tale - Cover

A Witch's Tale

by Stacatto

Copyright© 2010 by Stacatto

Romantic Sex Story: To tell too much about this story would spoil it. Please, read and enjoy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

Ben’s heavy work boots clumped down the wooden stairs, making a hollow sound and the noise continuing when he crossed the bottom landing. Stepping down onto the pavement, Ben trudged across the parking lot towards his waiting car. The morning was icy, and his breath exhaled in white puffs, floating on the cold, crisp autumn morning air. His beloved older sports car sat hunkered down in its assigned stall, waiting to wake it from its slumber. Ben paused, fishing in his coat pocket trying to locate the wad of keys. Finally locating them he pushed the button releasing the car’s security system.

Sliding into the seat, Ben felt the cold leather of the bucket seat against his Levis, which gave him a slight shiver. Even though the car sat under a covered parking area, the cold night had still invaded the car. It was cold enough that his breath was even visible inside the car. Ben selected the correct key on his ring and slipped it into the ignition slot. Turning the key over to the start position, the motor turned for a brief second and then exploded into life, the bellow of the powerful motor splitting the cold morning silence. Ben waited a few moments before getting ready to move, allowing the engine to warm slightly.

Ben slipped the gearshift into reverse, checked his mirror, noticing for the first time today the strange pendant dangling from it. The pendant glowed deep green and made him smile in remembrance where he got it. His current ... he paused in his thoughts, what was she exactly ... he decided and continued, his ‘lady friend’ had given it to him the last time they were together and when she handed it to him, she asked him to please take it, promising him it would protect him.

Ben’s mind became consumed with pleasant thoughts of her. Natasha! Even her name was exotic; everything about her seemed to be magical. Her long legs, which made her height almost equal to his, were spectacular. Natasha’s long, voluminous red-gold hair framed a face, which may not be considered classically beautiful, but he still found engaging. He adored her interesting, vivacious green eyes ... eyes that seemed to peer into the depths of his soul. There were other qualities about her he treasured as well, such as a drop-dead figure, her sharp wit, and the strange bent in the way she viewed the world. These thoughts and more played in his memory as he finished backing from his parking slot and headed towards the street.

A window in the traffic appeared and Ben slipped the car into the opening, accelerating quickly to the speed of the traffic around him. The pendant swung from the mirror as he shifted gears and he recalled the other night when she had given him the charm.

There had been only three dates with Natasha, and Ben had immensely enjoyed each one. He knew by now he wanted a far more serious relationship with her. He had decided he was a little bit in love with her.

Natasha’s tales about witchcraft were interesting, even though a bit hard for him to believe at times, but they just made her more fascinating and precious. Ben continued to reflect deciding he liked everything about her, except he felt she dressed a little too conservatively. “Probably trying to hide her fantastic shape,” Ben had decided. And even that seems to lend an aura of mystery to her.” He concluded.

Upon reflection, Ben couldn’t remember how many times he’d walked by her small shop without ever noticing it. Coming from the parking lot where he parked his car, and then walking to his office, he had passed right by the shop, day after day without ever noticing.

One morning walking down the street, Ben happened to glance into the shop for the first time, this time giving it more than just the casual glance. Inside Ben noticed an interesting looking young woman sitting at the counter. After that morning, every day he found he would gaze through the window to see if the young woman was at the counter. On the days she was in the shop, he’d continue down the street with a smile; strangely happy inside just because he’d seen her. On those days she was absent from the counter, things just didn’t seem to flow as well. Ben thought it was a strange coincidence.

One day he found the courage, stopped and went inside. The bell above the door signaled his entry and his nose was assaulted with a barrage of various and fascinating smells. He approached the lovely woman he’d seen so many times sitting behind the counter. She looked up at him, “Good morning, is there something I can help you find?” she asked in a lovely contralto voice.

“No, ahhh ... I...” Now that he was standing in the store, he didn’t know what to say. “Ah ... I ummm ... just pass by here each day ... and I ... ahh ... see you in here. I’ve wanted to come in and talk to you! Somehow I found the nerve to come in today.” Ben finally blurted out, now angry with himself for being so nervous and acting like such a dolt.

Her soft laugh comforted him, “I know, I’ve seen you too and was wondering when you were finally going to come in and talk to me.” She grinned and a warm glow passed through him.

“Really?” he asked in disbelief.

“Why do you find that so surprising?” She laughed.

Ben blushed. He started looking around at the odd variety of items spread throughout the store. “What kind of shop is this? You seem to have a lot of ... ah, out of the ordinary stuff!”

“I sell witches’ supplies.” She replied in a matter of fact tone.

Ben stood staring at her for a moment. Stunned by her comment, he was sure she was teasing him, “Are you serious? You’re kidding me?”

“No, why do you think I’d kid you?”

“Well, to be honest, I really don’t believe in witches. Are you one? Or should I say, do you believe you are one?”

“I do not believe. I know. Yes, I am a witch.” She smiled at him and winked, “No, I don’t have a tall hat, nor do I fly on a broom. However, I do have a black cat!” Natasha continued to smile at him. “Actually, there are a lot of different types of witches. I know you don’t have enough time for me to tell you all about them right now. Since you want to ask me to dinner, why don’t you do that and then I can tell you all about it over dinner.”

“How ... how did you know I wanted to ask you out?”

“Because I want you to ask me out, and I’ve cast a spell on you so you’d do just that.” Natasha grinned and winked, mischievously.

“Oh and what if I resist your spell?”

“You will miss out on a rare and wonderful experience.” Her laughter at her own remark filled the small shop and he found himself laughing too.

“OK, since I don’t wish to miss out on such an exotic experience like that, will you please have dinner with me?”

“I would love to. Pick me up tomorrow evening, here at the shop, at 6:30.”


Dinner was wonderful; conversation flowed like water in a rapidly moving stream. Ben pulled out all the stops, told his best stories, trying his best to impress his lovely date. After dinner, they went for a long walk and Ben found himself telling her the history of his life. When they finally arrived back at her shop, he wondered, “Will she be offended if I try to give her a good night kiss?” Suddenly it occurred to him that he had never given any thought to getting a good night kiss from anyone else he’d ever dated. It never was that important before tonight. Somehow, a kiss tonight was very significant. For some strange reason he found that it was momentous, something he wanted very much and something he was afraid he might not get.

They walked to the door of the shop, Ben asked, “How are you going to get home?”

“I’m home ... I live in an apartment just above the store.”

“Oh.” He felt tongue-tied. He wanted to ask for a kiss but was still afraid.

When it was time for him to leave he felt like an inexperienced teenager on his very first date. Ben shuffled his feet, glanced at her quickly and then down at the ground. The kiss he wanted was so important, yet he couldn’t bring himself to ask her for it. Finally, Natasha grinned at him and asked, “Are you going to kiss me good night?”

“Do you know you make me feel like some green, inexperienced kid or something? Natasha, you do strange things to me. Yes, I want to kiss you ... I want to kiss you more than I have ever wanted to kiss any woman before and ... well ... I find I’m a little frightened. Talk about feeling dumb.” He laughed in embarrassment.

“Ben, I think you’re sweet. You don’t need to be embarrassed; I want you to kiss me too ... so...” She paused expectantly.

Ben took her in his arms and gently moved toward her lips. Natasha brought her face to his and their lips touched. He felt a bolt of lightning surge through him. Lost in the heady experience of their first kiss, arms wrapped around her, he felt the curves of her body against his and the scent of her perfume filled his head. Lust for this incredible woman flowed through his body and it was as if he’d never kissed a woman before ... it felt so good ... he wanted more.

His manhood stirred and began to swell, something that hadn’t happened with just a kiss in long time. When their lips parted, Ben stepped back, reached out and touched the building to steady himself. Natasha reached out and caressed his face with her fingers. “That was sweet. Thanks for a great evening. I want to see you again. OK?” Before he could gather his thoughts, she slipped inside the shop and was gone. Ben found himself standing in front of her door nodding his head. He also to see her again.

All the way home the feeling of her lips was branded in his memory. Twice he reached up and felt his lips ... the memory so strong from their kiss. He was sure his lips were blistered from the power of the kiss. He couldn’t recall any woman who’d made him feel so comfortable and so excited at the same time. There weren’t any that came to mind.

That night he dreamt of strange erotic scenes with Natasha. When he awoke, he found his hand and the middle of his bed wet; he also found he had a burning need for her, a need he’d never felt for any woman.

The next day as he passed by her window shop, he looked in and saw her sitting at the counter. She looked up and blew him a kiss. When he arrived home that evening, he realized after she had blown him the kiss, the rest of the day had been a blur.


They were kissing at her door at the end of their last date together and Ben asked if she would like to come over to his place for a drink. His invitation obvious as to “it’s” intent. Natasha smiled, touched his face in her special way and told him she would not be able to that evening.

Changing the subject, “I have something for you.” She spoke. Natasha reached into her pocket and pulled out a chain with a strange pendant dangling from it. She motioned for him to bend down and then slipped the chain and pendant around his neck.

As she put the amulet on him, she asked, “Do you mind? It’ll protect you when I’m not with you. This also informs others I consider you’re mine! Do you understand what it means?”

“Not exactly.” Ben held the strange charm before his eyes and looked up at it in the streetlight. Inside was a dark green glowing jewel. The glowing jewel was encased in silver wires twisted to look like a set of hands holding the lustrous gem. The shape intriguing and Ben was pleased with the gift. “Thanks, and no, I don’t mind you gave me this. What exactly does it mean?”

“As I said, it tells others you belong to me. All who understand, and recognize it, will not cross me, nor will anyone harm you. You are under my protection.” He smiled broadly at her. He found it endearing she would think that some trinket she gave him would protect him in any way. She continued, “Those who understand, know I find you desirable and I will someday take you to my bed ... if I have not done so already.”

Her last words created a surge of lust within. At that moment, Ben wanted her desperately. Passionately he pulled her into his arms and kissed her with all the fervor he possessed. Natasha responded and when they parted, their breath was short and ragged. “I want you ... I want you now!” He gasped.

“Oh Ben ... you have no idea. I want you as well, but this is not the time, or the place. Next time, you will come and have dinner here,” she motioned to the building behind her. “At my place, and I will explain things. You want me now ... but I need to talk to you first.” She sighed regretfully.

“I don’t care what you feel you need to explain. I find you desirable. You’re the most I’ve ever known. I want you ... now. Right now! You seem to feel the same way ... why do we have to wait?” She laughed softly and caressed his cheek with her finger in answer to his question.

“Wait darling ... please ... please do this for me and wait. I’m not ready tonight.” She reached up, kissed him again and slipped quickly through the door into her shop.

Inside the car, Ben carefully examined the pendant. Inside the silver strands the odd little ball still glowed a dark emerald, as if there was a light inside of the orb. Ben also noticed a peculiar smell. He held it close to his nose and sniffed. The smell was not unpleasant, just different, and very unique.

Ben didn’t believe in such things as amulets for protection and all. Yet, she had spoken with such fervor Ben felt he should at least hang the pendant on the mirror. Hanging the charm over his rear-view mirror, each time he glanced at the mirror he’d be reminded of her.

On his way back home he wondered, “What could be so important she wouldn’t come with me? I’m positive she wants me as much as I desire her. What could she possibly have to tell me that’s so significant?”


Tonight would be the fourth date and Ben hoped tonight would be “The Night”. Natasha had invited him up to her apartment above the shop for dinner and Ben found the day dragging on, he was really looking forward to seeing her tonight. All day he kept looking at his watch, until finally it was time to go home and get cleaned up for his date.

On an impulse on the way to her apartment, Ben stopped at a flower shop and purchased a large bunch of colorful fall mums and dahlias. He arrived at the appointed time and pressed the bell next to the door, which led upstairs. Deep within the building, he heard a sound as he held in the button. The door opened and Natasha stood before him.

Ben was speechless! Her outfit was completely different from anything she’d worn in the past. It was extraordinary. Tonight, Natasha wore a skintight, tightly woven, mesh body suit the same color as her hair. The pattern appeared to hide her nipples, but when he looked closer, he could see they were lightly visible. The rounded high point between her slim thighs also seemed to be accentuated by her outfit. Because she looked so different from her normal apparel, Ben just stood staring at her. Desire and lust flickered across his face. Finally, he remembered the flowers and thrust his arm out, “Here!” Ben felt like a dumb kid again and he realized how abrupt his actions were.

Natasha took the flowers from his hand, reached up, and kissed his cheek. “Flowers! Ben, you are a special man. Thank you dear.”

She turned and headed up the stairs and he followed her. Ben watched her bottom swing back and forth in front of him as she moved up the stairs. “She moves like a cat.” He lusted, “Her form is magnificent. I could follow her up these stairs forever.”

The main room was large and comfortable. Natasha sat him in a large, leather, overstuffed chair in the corner of the room with a table beside of it, which held a lamp. The base of the lamp was a free-form statue which looked like two lovers entwined in a sensual embrace. The lamp was very erotic. Ben settled into the chair as she got out a vase and arranged the flowers. Once the flowers were arranged, she placed them on a side table and stepped back. The colorful flowers brightened the room and rekindled her joy at his thoughtful gift. With a little cry of delight, she ran over and kissed him once more on the cheek. “Thank you, it wasn’t necessary. They are so beautiful.”

Ben looked into the green eyes and told her, “Anything that brings you joy is necessary. You do know, I adore you!” He grabbed her hand and pulled her into his lap. Ben reached up took her chin in his hand and kissed her full on her lips. Their lips touched and once again, electricity surged through his body. His mind buzzed as a wave of lust washed through him. Taking her face in both hands he kissed her again ... feeling the now familiar rush vibrate through his body.

Their lips parted and he softly informed her, “I feel things for you I’ve never felt before. I find you in my thoughts each morning when I wake up and you stay there all day. At night, the last thing on my mind as I fall asleep is you. All I can think about is the next time I’ll see you. I think I’m falling for you in a really big way.”

Natasha hung her head for a moment and when she looked up at him Ben saw a tear. “You are a very sweet and special man. I find I have ... well ... strong feelings for you as well. But...” The silence grew for a long time before she continued, “Oh my darling, there are things you don’t know about me ... things that may change your feelings. After dinner I’ll tell you everything and then we’ll see if you still feel the same.”

Ben kissed her enjoyable lips, “There is nothing ... absolutely nothing I can imagine you could tell me which would change my feelings for you.” He declared passionately.

“Later dear. Tell me, what would you like to drink?”

She listed a choice of beverages, none of which he had heard of. He finally settled on a special drink she assured him he’d enjoy. Natasha brought him the drink and he held it up to the light. It looked like a small sunset happening right inside of the glass. Carefully he took a sip. He was amazed how tasted. “This is great!” He exclaimed.

Ben took another sip and this one tasted totally differently than the first. He looked up at Natasha and grinned his approval. He continued sipping his drink and felt sip tasted differently than the last, yet each was just as incredible.

The room came alive as Ben savored his drink. He leaned back in the large comfortable chair and put his feet on the ottoman in front of it and continued to sip his drink. He enjoyed the feeling of the room as candlelight danced and flickered around the room. The leather chair began to feel as if it too were alive. The huge chair was enveloping him, protecting him, snuggling him. The drink made him feel splendid. Magically it seemed, he found his glass empty. Natasha took his glass and brought back a re-fill, also telling him dinner was ready. When he stood from the chair, he realized the power of the drink.

Dinner consisted of several different dishes. Some Ben recognized and some he had no idea what they were. Since he didn’t wish to offend, he tried a little of each. Each bite of the dinner was new and different. A few were exotic and he enjoyed them with gusto. One was very bitter, and Ben thought the room had changed colors and was spinning slightly. Ben ate very little of that dish. By the end of the meal, he was content, and full. He wondered, “Were there witches’ potions in any of those dishes? I feel so excellent and very stimulated.”

Ben told her, “Your choice of menu was remarkable. Each dish was different from the others. Thank you for a lovely meal.” She smiled and bent her head in acknowledgment of the complement and then took his hand and led him back into the living room where they sat down on the couch. Ben pulled her over so she now laid on the couch and he her put her head in his lap. He gazed down into her soulful eyes, and then kissed his finger, transferring the kiss to her lips. She kissed his finger in return.

“OK now, you have wined me and dined me ... and I am in a very fat and happy state; what is it you feel you have to tell me that will cause me to run screaming into the night?” He inquired jokingly.

Natasha’s beautiful eyes glistened with unshed tears from his remark. She turned her head and in a barely audible whisper said, “Please, don’t make fun of me. Ben, I’ve only shared what I want to tell you with one other man ... just one man!” She sighed deeply. “After I told him and showed him ... everything ... he got up and left. I never saw him again.” It was obvious the telling of her tale was painful.

“I’ve had a difficult time trying to decide if I wanted to become involved with anyone again, especially you. I watched you, day after day, go by my shop and I contemplated if I wanted you to come in and talk to me. Finally, I couldn’t stand it and I decided I wanted to talk to you in person. I put a spell on you so you’d come into the shop.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.