Problem Child Solved

by A Purvversion

Copyright© 2010 by A Purvversion

Erotica Sex Story: Pissed off at her mom and hot for her step-dad, this fourteen year old decides that the time to do it is while her mom is in the same room, asleep on the chair not ten feet away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   .

Another huge thanks to Nitely for taking time from his busy schedule (the lucky dog!).

There is no real answer as to what brought Keith and his 14-year-old stepdaughter to have sex.

When Gabby was only in the 3rd grade, her real father was sent to prison for climbing into a window of a neighbor's house and raping a young girl. Like most girls her age, Gabby idolized her Daddy, and what happened devastated the 8-year-old.

Then, not three years later, her mom Tina got a divorce and remarried Keith. Gabby was furious with her mother and from that point on, the little girl turned on her mom. Gabby never really accepted the marriage and although Keith's family tried to be friendly with young Gabby, she couldn't find any love in her heart for them. Ironically, she wasn't rude with them. Instead, some sort of a metamorphous occurred with the youngster and she became very flirtatious with the men in the family, while she seemed to almost ignore the women.

Tina was unable to handle the youngster as she became belligerent and abusive, but when Keith tried to step in to take control, Tina told him that it wasn't his problem.

Thus, ironically, Keith almost became someone the young girl could go to as a friend. In truth, she had such a hatred for her mom that she subconsciously began to want to steal him from her. Over the next couple of years the hatred continued between mother and daughter, which might be a strong contributing factor in the eventual incest that occurred.

Gabby was only 11 when she began masturbating and that quickly led to some fantasizing; first of some rock singer, then of a movie star, then a teacher and finally Keith.

While Gabby and Tina were fighting like cats and dogs, Gabby continuously sought out her step dad for comfort. Keith didn't encourage it, and even objected to Tina that he should outwardly show his support of her, but his wife insisted that if he did that it would drive Gabby away completely.

From the time Gabby turned 14, things were heating up, even though neither Keith nor Gabby realized it. He had suddenly started to notice her beauty and how she was beginning to fill out. That and along with her snuggling up to him and playfully teasing him was having an affect.

Too, Tina's constant battles with her daughter seemed to drain Tina and she soon only seemed to be a shell. Keith had wanted them to have a child of their own, and because of what was going on in the house, Tina said no. Soon she was not performing in bed.

Keith was soon fantasizing about his stepdaughter.

He even began writing some of those fantasies on the computer, which was a big contribution to the final incest. At the time, Gabby was developing a crush on Keith. Whether it was because of her hatred for her mom or real, is irrelevant. One night, after school and alone in the house, she happened to come upon Keith's writing fantasies, which had her as hot as any 14-year-old should ever be.

She had also fixed her fantasy on her stepfather because about that time 4 months earlier she was exposed to his cock by accident as they had arisen from one of their long cuddles on the lounge while watching TV. They had both been wearing their pajamas and as they had got up from the lounge together his cock had sprung out from the loose fly of his pajamas. It was in full erection (naturally) and she had gasped in awe and lust. It was as big as her mom's fake black rubber cock, except that it was a lovely shadowy flesh color, circumcised, with a huge pink mushroom head. The eye of his cock had been oozing pre- cum.

Keith had stuffed himself back in place as quick as he could with a mumbled embarrassed apology, but not before Gabby had gotten a good long admiring look at it.

Now, it was about a month before Gabby's 15th birthday. She had just had a huge row with her mom. It was about 8 PM when Gabby came back downstairs into the living room. By then, Tina had sulked into the easy chair and was nodding when Gabby walked into the room.

The youngster walked over to Keith, who was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Can I sit on you?" she asked, blanket in her arms.

Keith was a bit surprised as she had been so mad at her mom just fifteen minutes earlier. He first glanced ahead to his wife who was sitting on the easy chair, but Tina didn't react to what her daughter had asked, so he guessed there was no objection there. After first swallowing, he nodded eagerly; happy that she was being friendly, but deep down happy to have her hot little body so close.

Keith immediately felt his arousal begin. The heat from the youngster's hot little body against his, along with the wondrous young feminine smell filling his nostrils, was immediately having an affect.

As if to become more comfortable, Gabby shifted her little butt about his crotch, at the same time that she gently squirmed against him. Finally, she seemed settled, and by then he was no longer able to concentrate on the TV. His cock was rock hard and he couldn't make it go away.

He didn't know why he couldn't control his feelings about his stepdaughter. This erotic attraction for her had really become bad this past year. Gabby was very affectionate toward him as well. She often snuggled up to him on the lounge after her mom had gone to bed. He had wondered whether the sexual attraction was on her part as well. He had dismissed this as unlikely as she was still only 14, two months short of her fifteenth birthday.

Now she sat on his lap in such a way as his PJ covered cock was resting in the groove of her buttocks. Gabby gave no indication of being aware of this.

He glanced ahead to the easy chair where his wife was sitting. Gabby's coming into the room had awoken Tina but it looked as if she was already closing her eyes to nod again.

Keith's cock had continued to throb and his erection would not dissipate. Gabby was snuggling her head under his chin and her arms were resting on his arms, which were lying in apparent innocence across her upper exposed thighs. Her nightie had ridden high on her thighs to within an inch or two of her crotch.

In front of them on the chair, Tina's head dropped and then quickly picked itself up. Her eyes were closed. It was obvious that she was dozing. This fact was not lost on Keith as he found himself aroused by the touch of his hands on the skin of his young stepdaughter's firm flawless inner thighs. He was really struggling with his inner self on this night.

Eventually, Gabby also appeared to nod off to sleep, and it was at that point that Keith finally allowed his mind to think of actually doing things to the young girl. Her body on his, his inability to stop his own body from reacting, his thoughts and feelings, all combined to arouse him, as no man should be aroused for his own stepdaughter. A demon was lurking within him.

He wanted so much to touch her. For months now, these secret feelings for Gabby had been bothering him. Now, with her asleep, the thought that he could touch her pussy and maybe her tits had his mind running in all directions. If she awoke, he could always act as if he too were sleeping. Besides, hadn't he been convincing himself that Gabby was secretly feeling toward him as he was toward her?

For the first time since he'd married Tina and moved in with mother and daughter, Keith gave in to temptation. He just had to feel his stepdaughter's panty clad pussy.

Slowly, he edged his right hand up under the pleated hem of her nightie and with bated breath, his fingers gently glided atop her panties. With the lightest of touch, he then touched and lightly caressed the panty covered camel toe of the 14-year-old beauty.

His cock began to jerk involuntarily with powerful throbs. His entire insides were trembling from fear and excitement. He was doing something he had only heard about other men doing with their own daughters, a thought which had disgusted him. Now the only feeling he had was one of lust.

He was totally inflamed and needed to continue, yet he was still of sound mind, enough to know of all the dangers. Suppose he had touched her thinking she was asleep when in fact she had only had had her eyes shut? What if she wasn't asleep and was afraid to confront him when he began to feel her up? He needed to be sure that she was asleep.

He whispered her name softly in her ear but Gabby did not respond. Thus, he assumed she was sound asleep. Slowly, he began to caress her inviting soft bulging mound of pleasure, with only the thin material of her panties separating his skin from her young womanhood. His heart was pounding in his chest and his cock throbbed within the confines of his pajamas.

He was suddenly startled when Gabby's right hand covered his caressing fingers with a gentle but firm purposeful pressure. Panic spread throughout his mind and body, expecting that she'd react. He anxiously tried to draw his hand away, but then got the shock of his life. The youngster held his hand tightly, not letting him pull it away.

She held it on her cunt, her fingers squeezing the back of his hand. Then she lifted her mouth to under his ear and whispered, "Don't stop daddy, don't stop!"

Keith was shocked and confused. Hurriedly, his eyes moved forward to assure himself that Tina was sleeping in the chair. His cock, which initially started to soften, now quickly recovered. The youngster was okay with him touching her panties and rubbing her there. He wondered if she was willing to allow him to touch inside them.

Putting his cheek against hers, he quietly whispered, "Oh baby, I love you."

"I love you too daddy," Gabby whispered back to him. She then sighed, lifted her nightie from under her bottom so that her daddy's PJ covered cock was now pressing directly on her panties and against her cunt slit, and she parted her legs a few inches to give him easier access to her. Father and daughter were now secretly conspiring in lust.

Keith was throbbing. He had been fantasizing about touching Gabby for over a year now, and as wrong as it was to be touching her, he was quickly becoming enflamed with lust. His cock was now pressing against her cunt slit and Gabby now parted her legs a few inches more, obviously wanting to give him easier access to her.

Keith was in sexual heaven. Even knowing full well the danger he was in and the wrongfulness of his actions, he could not stop his lust-driven behavior and, shockingly, Gabby was obviously a willing party.

In the dimly lit room, Keith looked over again at Tina, making sure that she was still nodding. Even with his sleeping wife sitting only ten feet or so away, he couldn't control himself; he gave in to his carnal desire.

Gabby was in heaven. Her step-dad had no way of knowing, but the fact was that she had been masturbating regularly ever since she entered puberty at age 11. Although she doubted that that would have surprised him, what would have surprised him was that he had eventually become her fantasy fuck. About a year ago she had sneaked into her mother's wardrobe when her parents were out of the house and had found her mom's dildo. It was a big black imitation rubber cock, soft on the outside but firm underneath, like a real erect monster cock. It had a vibrator action and there was a tube of lubricating jelly beside it.

Gabby had used it secretively almost every afternoon after coming home from school during the hours she had to herself before one of her parents got home. Six months ago she had plunged it into herself in a state of especially high pre-orgasmic arousal and had broken her hymen. At the time that dildo was Keith! It was a week before she tried it again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.