Foie De La Vierge - Cover

Preview

Foie De La Vierge

by Grim Williams

Copyright© 2010 by Grim Williams

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rape, Heterosexual, Historical, Horror, Caution,

Horror Sex Story: An erotic horror tale set in France at the time of the French Revolution, where in the catacombs beneath the streets of Paris the victims of the terror are laid to rest. Here, a beautiful young aristocrat on the run from a blood thirsty mob finds herself locked in a tomb facing unspeakable misery, but she isn't alone. There is a sex-hungry man there, and as a result her virginity is assuredly doomed. But when her identity is revealed, that becomes the least of her problems.

This is a fictional story written around a factual incident. The letter that Christine reads about the fate of her mother is taken almost verbatim from an actual British newspaper account of the time, and this bridge between fiction and truth is the most awful and horrifying thing in this brutal story. The tale depicts images of rape, torture and cannibalism. Therefore, great caution advised. This will squick! However, while this is a horror story, it is neither a Dolcett nor a snuff story.

Don't read if these themes are likely to offend, or if you are not an adult.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.