Fembot Not - Continued - Cover

Fembot Not - Continued

Copyright© 2010 by Swara

Recovery

Science Fiction Sex Story: Recovery - Based on Hungry Guy's 'Fembot' and 'Fembot NOT' stories. In a world where human women are in low demand and every guy has a fembot on his arm Carol becomes so desperate she poses as a fembot, with disasterous results. This follows the story of Justin, Aerith and Carol just after Carol's rescue

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Ted finally walked out the door after haggling with Justin for managing his property. With Carol being an "Advanced model" fembot Justin managed to get a small percentage out of him for her special upkeep. It wasn't much but at least he would be able to feed and clothe her without having to tax his income too much.

Carol stared blankly at the ceiling until she heard Ted's car door shut then began to sob uncontrollably. She felt a hand on her head caressing her hair as she cried, Carol didn't know if it was Justin or Aerith and was so happy to be out of the box right now she didn't care.

Once she had calmed down a bit she looked up to see it was Justin stroking her hair, a look of genuine concern etched deeply in his face.

"Thank you," she croaked out, it was all she could manage at the moment with being so dehydrated.

"Why didn't you tell him you weren't a fembot, Carol?" said Justin.

Carol's mouth worked but no sound came out her eyes wide with terror that Justin knew about her.

"Perhaps I can help explain," said Aerith, "Carol is naturally very meek and submissive; with his dominant personality, Ted most likely would have very forcefully silenced any protests she had as put her into the storage crate."

Justin thought about it for a second, " ... You're probably right, but still I'm surprised. How strong are you Aerith?"

"I'm able to lift approximately three times your current weight without taxing my hydraulics."

"Wonderful, please carry Carol back home. I want to leave her inside the box until she has gotten re-hydrated and fed, the foam padding should keep her steady but try not to jar her too much."

By the time they walked the short distance back to Justin's house Carol's skin was beginning to look pink again instead of ashen gray. Aerith set Carol's box down on the living room floor and quickly cleaned up the mess Carol had left in the crate. Carol's face was bright red as Aerith cleaned her like a baby. Justin flopped onto the couch, the stress from saving Carol apparent on his face.

After cleaning Carol's mess Aerith dropped to her knees in front of Justin and pulled his dick out of his pants then quickly popped it into her mouth. Carol watched as Justin's cock disappeared and reappeared from the fembot's lips, she could even see Aerith's tongue moving around the head where it made her cheek bulge out. Shockingly Carol began to feel a little bit of moistness between her legs, however, all of the water Justin and Aerith had given her at Ted's had passed through her system and she was starting to feel some pressure on her bladder. In her weakened state she wasn't sure if she could hold it for long.

Justin smiled, "Feel like taking your time today hon? Usually you have me popped on about thirty seconds with that mouth of yours."

Aerith pulled her mouth from Justin's dick and stroked it with her hand "Our guest seems to be enjoying the show so I thought I would make it last a little longer than usual."

"Really?" asked Justin looking over at Carol in her box, "how do you know?"

"Elevated pheromone levels coming from her genitals as well as a slight increase in humidity and temperature in that area" she said then swallowed Justin's dick again. This time she was no longer putting on a show, in about another minute Justin emptied his load down her throat.

Carol squirmed a little in the foam padding, not only was she aroused now but the pressure in her bladder had increased greatly during Justin's blowjob. Aerith noticed her movement and came over.

"Is something wrong Carol?"

"Bathroom..." Carol's voice had improved but was still raspy.

"In a second" said Justin from the couch, "I want to ask you a couple of questions."

Carol nodded.

"First, were you getting turned on by watching Aerith give me a blowjob?"

Carol was caught off guard by Justin's bluntness and stiffened for a moment, then forced herself to relax and nodded her head.

"Second, since you were 'bought' by Ted have you had an orgasm?"

Carol raised her hand and wiggled her fingers as an answer.

"Ok then, Aerith I want you to put you mouth over Carol's pussy and let her take a piss, once she's done I want you to lick her clean till she comes."

Aerith smiled, "Ok." She kneeled down at the foot of the box and leaned over. A moment later her mouth had completely covered Carol's pussy.

Carol's eyes went wide at Aerith's touch, even though Ted had done it to her many times she had never even dreamed of pissing into someone else's mouth, even if it was a fembot. She looked over at Justin and shook her head slightly.

Justin sighed, "Shoulda figured..." then got up and came over to Carol's box. "Listen Carol," he said in a soft voice, "you sold yourself to Ted as a fembot and he gave you to me as a fembot. This means that I am your owner now and you will do what I say, when I say it, just the same as Aerith does." He leaned over and placed a hand on Carol's belly, "and right now I'm telling you to piss." Justin pressed down on her belly until the pressure overcame the muscle holding back her urine. A jet of warm pee splashed into the back of Aerith's mouth which she happily gulped down.

Tears sprang to Carol's eyes, partly from the pain of having her pee forced out of her and partly from the humiliation of peeing in someone's mouth. She lifted her head and saw Aerith between her legs being her toilet, but instead of looking repulsed Aerith actually seemed to be enjoying herself. Finally Carol stopped fighting the flow of warm piss into Aerith's mouth. Justin stopped pressing on her belly once he felt her relax.

After what seemed like forever to Carol the stream finally slowed to a trickle and stopped. A moment later Aerith's tongue swiped up the length of her pussy, Carol's eyes popped wide again. 'Oh Shit!' she thought and started to protest but Aerith's talented tongue was already starting to make her squirm.

Justin leaned down and whispered something quietly into Aerith's ear, when he stood up again Aerith balanced herself over Carol's pussy on one hand and reached up with the other to stroke Justin's rapidly stiffening cock. Carol hardly paid the slightest bit of attention as Aerith's tongue was quickly driving her towards her first orgasm in more than a year that wasn't self-induced. Just before she was about to come Aerith stopped and looked up at Carol, a pained expression on her face.

"I'm so sorry Carol, but Justin told me not to let you come if it would cause serious damage and after assessing your current state an orgasm would most likely cause you more harm than good."

Carol let out a long wheeze of frustration.

Justin lightly touched the hand that had been jacking him off and Aerith stopped. "In a day or so you'll be strong enough," he glanced over at Aerith for confirmation and she nodded, "then I think I'll have Aerith do whatever she can to take away the memories of your time with Ted, but I'll discuss that with her later. Until then I will be keeping you in a state of constant arousal, I think that your body in that state will recover quicker. And since you like to watch..."

Justin made a small motion with his hand that signaled Aerith to stand up and get undressed, then she came over and straddled the box right above Carol's head; Carol had to admit that Aerith had a very nice body. Aerith bent over and pulled her asscheeks apart offering herself to Justin any way he wanted while Justin dropped his pants and straddled the crate behind her.

Aerith reached back and rubbed his dick up and down her slit getting the head lubed up. Justin cocked his hips down just a bit and Aerith placed him at the entrance to her pussy. Sliding his dick into Aerith in one long stroke he smiled hoping that Carol was enjoying the show. Aerith certainly seemed to be getting into it, as he slid inside her she let out a long moan purely for Carol's benefit then gasped and squealed in much the same manner that a real girl would.

Carol, as it happened, was enjoying the show very much. A stray thought crossed her mind that all of the liquid she had been given to re-hydrate was now seeping out of her very wet pussy. As Justin pounded into Aerith just above her droplets of Aerith's juices began to fall onto her face, without thinking Carol opened her mouth and tried to catch a few. Justin noticed this then pulled Aerith's head back by her hair to whisper something in her ear. After he let her back down Justin slowed his pounding and allowed Aerith to do the work for him. The walls of her pussy massaged and stroked his cock like no human woman's could and though he just came down her throat a little while ago he could already feel another one coming soon. A moment before he came Justin pulled out of Aerith and squatted down pointing his member directly at Carol's face and open mouth; Aerith spun around and pointed Justin's cock so his cum didn't hit Carol in the back of the throat and choke her. A moment later Justin erupted, spurt after spurt of his slightly salty cum landing on Carol's tongue. Aerith sucked the last couple of drops of cum from Justin's cock and let it slide off her own tongue into Carol's mouth. Once Carol had it all she swirled it around with her tongue in her opened mouth for Justin's sake and then swallowed it with a smile. A small thought in the back of her head noted that she would have never done anything like that for Ted, at least not voluntarily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.