In Loving Memory

by The Purvv

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Erotica Sex Story: Did his dying wife secretly plan for he and his daughter to become incestuous lovers? A father-daughter story with an interesting twist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Part 1

It was about 11:30 p.m. and my daughter was settled in her bedroom.

My wife, Michelle, and I were on our bed in our room and I was lying half-on, half-off of her body. Our tongues were working in each other's mouth. My hands had moved down from her breasts to the inside of her panties. My cock was raging inside of my boxer shorts. It had been six months since she first had injured her back and we had not had any sex since. I had been patiently waiting for this night.

One of Michelle's hands was playing with the nipples on my bare chest while the other was working inside of my shorts.

"Ma... ?" a small voice whispered.

There was a shadow in the doorway of our room. It was Jana, our 14-year-old daughter. Michelle and I both froze.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" 'Shell managed to ask as she moved her hand from my swollen pecker and pulled it out of my shorts.

Inwardly I groaned because I already guessed what was about to happen and I was right. Jana had had a 'bad dream' -- Could she come sleep with us? Yeah - okay, blah blah blah. Then my daughter was clambering up into our bed from the bottom and she got under the covers between us.

Michelle whispered over to me, "Sorry... !" and then turned her back on us to go to sleep.

The only trouble with the whole scenario was that I still had a raging hard-on when Jana moved onto the bed. As she settled in I should have turned my back in the opposite direction from my daughter or, at minimal, I should have at least turned onto my back. I did neither. I remained on my side.

Jana laid on her back between her mother and me. Even though it was completely innocent on her part, her bare thigh was next to me and my aroused cock was actually pushing against her, although I'm sure that she did not have any idea.

I should have turned away but, feeling the heat of her young body against me, I couldn't. As I lay in the semi-darkness, my mind became very conscious of my body pressing against the heat of my daughter. The awareness was forcing my cock to remain in its stiff state. I didn't want to pull away!

Tying not to alert Jana to what I was doing I inched my hips into her as much as possible. My cock was actually twitching against her hot leg, yet apparently she wasn't aware. In fact, my daughter simply fell right back to sleep in a matter of minutes.

The silence from Michelle indicated that she too had quickly fallen to sleep.

Still my cock was hard.

I had never ever, even in my wildest dreams, given any thought of having sex with my daughter, but now I found that my aroused cock seemed to be without any conscience. I just wanted to cum. By this time, I was so far gone that I had to get some relief.

My thoughts were scrambled. I couldn't get control over my sexual feelings. Almost instinctively, I moved my hips. After first pressing my body tightly against my daughter's thigh, I suddenly relaxed and then, ever so gently I pulled back, slightly away from her. My inflamed cock was throbbing. Throwing caution to the wind, I again moved into her, tightly, letting my throbbing cock press into the child. After a few seconds of tortuous pleasure, I again moved back slightly. Thus began a steady gentle rhythm, away from and into Jana's thigh.

My cock was building up its juices within and I knew that this pushing, no matter how gentle, was going to culminate in my shooting my load in my boxer shorts unless - My mind was now a mumbo jumbo of hotness. I had stopped thinking logically. I nervously moved my hand down to my shorts, releasing my throbbing prick through the slit, and bringing it out into the open. At this point, I was totally aroused. I pushed into her again. I had to suppress a moan. I held my breath from the excitement as my raw cock touched the flesh of my daughter's hot thigh, just below her pajama panties.

Suddenly I wanted to do more. God forgive me but I wanted to touch her maturing breast, while I quietly and gently fucked her leg.

I moved my hand in two stages; the second after my daughter did not react to the first: First, my arm went over her little body and under her breasts while my hand rested down her other side, touching the mattress. Jana did not move and was obviously in a contented sleep. I gently pulled my hand back up over my baby's body and while I continued to gently fuck against her leg, my fingers nervously rested down over her pajamas at the chest.

Soon my open hand, on top of the pajamas, was actually resting on Jana's budding tit. My cock was twitching wildly as I pushed its flesh against her thigh. I felt the end nearing. I began squeezing so softly on my young daughter's orange-sized tit. My mind was exploding with invisible blasts of light. I could feel the warmth of her taut, rubbery, breast within my hand.

Then my cock began shooting - squirt after squirt - and I pressed my cock tightly against Jana's leg as I was erupting. I suddenly felt her hand move on top of mine as I was squeezing her tit. It rested on mine. She wasn't making any attempt to struggle away. She was probably still asleep I thought. Then I finally finished releasing the last of my juices on her leg.

As I finally began to relax and rest, Jana's head turned to me and, in the dimness of the room, I saw her eyes search deeply into mine. My hand was still on her breast and hers was still on top of mine. Her eyes held on mine for at least two minutes.

I didn't say a word. I was too afraid. I was just waiting for her to react. I was already making up a story in my mind. 'I had had a dream!' Jana would know otherwise but I was sure that 'Shell would believe me.

Still looking into my daughter's eyes I finally soundlessly mouthed the words, "I'm sorry!" and to my amazement Jana half turned, took her hand off of mine, and reached out and placed one of her fingers on my lips. She then silently shushed me.

The next thing that I knew she was moving off the bed and she quickly retreated out of the room. I heard the bathroom door close and realized that she had gone to clean my cum off her body.

Then, the strangest thing of all occurred. Jana quietly returned with a towel in her hand. In the semi-darkness she handed it to me and then she bent over and kissed me on the cheek, whispered, "Good night," and returned to her own bedroom.

I used the towel to wipe off the excess cum that had dripped onto the bed.

In the morning when Jana joined Michelle and me for breakfast, I held my breath, not knowing what my daughter might say about the night before.

She said nothing. To my relief she did not even give me any funny looks. She looked as innocent as on any other day. I thanked my lucky stars. I said a silent prayer of thanks and vowed to myself never to allow anything like that to ever happen again.

Jana seemed to be in the same frame of mind as I was. After that there was no further mention of the incident from either of us and she didn't try to come into our bed anymore.

I don't know if it is just because I'm a man or because I have some sort of an evil perversion in me but, once the initial shame of what I had done began to wear off, I then found myself becoming more aware of my daughter's femininity. Although she was only 14, she was still a female. My curiosity couldn't get past that.

During the ensuing months, I found myself probably much more interested in the way that Jana was physically maturing than how she was mentally maturing. I often found myself looking intently at her little ass, which was shaping up into what could only be described as fantastic. I watched her young hips and young breasts filling out quite nicely. As much as I was taken in by the young femininity of my daughter, I was extra careful making sure that neither she nor my wife Michelle was aware of my growing interest. I was coming to the realization that, like it or not, I had incestuous tendencies hidden within me that were coming to the surface.

Occasionally, Jana caught me running my eyes over her young exciting body. When she did, I would quickly avert looking into her eyes and turn away. Once, a few months after the initial night, Jana happened to sit on my lap. Within seconds, my cock expanded to its full size inside my pants. As it shot up under her, Jana immediately jumped off my lap.


Part 2

It was more than a year later when the next incident occurred. Jana, who was by then almost 16 years old, was left alone in the living room with her boyfriend, after Michelle and I went upstairs to bed.

I awoke shortly after falling asleep. I had to go to the bathroom. When I finished, I started back to my bed but thinking that Jana's boyfriend had left and that she was safely in bed, I decided to make sure that the front door was securely locked.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I started to walk toward the front door. My internal antennae were suddenly raised as I heard a sound from the living room. It sounded like a hum and it sounded like it was feminine. I immediately thought of Jana. It was at this point that I realized that her boyfriend might still be there. Presuming that they were watching television, I crossed the hall quietly, intending to look in and verify their presence, and so as not to embarrass Jana, back away without them seeing me. All that I wanted to do was to make sure that he was still there; because I knew that if he was I would have to recheck the lock on the front door later.

As I reached the living room, I immediately became aware that something, other than what I considered normal for the house, was happening. The TV was not on and, now that I was in the room, the sounds emanating from inside the room were much more noticeable and obviously were coming from the couch. From my vantage point, about 10 feet behind the couch, I quickly determined that the feminine moans belonged to my daughter.

Slowly and soundlessly, I moved inwardly, until I was at the side of the couch looking down at the young couple. I was stunned. My body stiffened. Petting was not the word for this.

The boy was still fully clothed (although I didn't think that was going to last much longer) and lying on top of my daughter. Their mouths were working feverishly on each other, panting, gasping, and sucking. Jana continued moaning and her body was moving from side to side under him.

In a few seconds, I took in this whole mouth/lip scene and, when I lowered my eyes, I was numbed. Jana's blouse was completely unbuttoned, and opened wide. What was even wilder was that the boy had managed to push her bra up and over her breasts and his hands were squeezing at the flesh, while at the same time he was sucking wildly at her mouth. His hips were pushing down into hers and her hands were frantically pulling his head down harder so that their mouths could work harder with each other.

Jana kept moaning and twisting her body beneath him.

I was frozen in place and I kept looking down. My immediate reaction had been to scream at them to stop but, as the scene unfolded, I found myself too fascinated by their actions to react. Involuntarily, my cock had immediately expanded to its full size in my boxer shorts. I felt shaky. I was actually being turned on from watching the youngsters in their passion.

As I started to move to the front of the couch one of the boy's hands left my daughter's tit and moved down to her shorts. Almost as a non-person, I watched with passionate fascination.

As his hands reached the side of her shorts, my eyes were glued to the nipple that he had just temporarily deserted. One of my hands moved to adjust the tightness of my cock in my shorts and it was then that I realized how wet I was.

The boy had opened the button at the side of Jana's shorts and then pulled down the zipper. As I silently watched, his hand eagerly moved to the top of her panties and I saw it disappear within. I could actually make out when his fingers were at her young crotch and suddenly the muffled moans from my daughter became wilder.

Her whole body was reacting hotly. I know that I should have been ashamed of myself but I must admit that, if they had not become aware of my presence, I probably never would have interfered, and would have ended up watching my baby being fucked. I was as turned on as they were. My cock was raging at the sight of these two youngsters in the throes of complete abandoned passion.

It was probably when his finger pushed into her hole that caused my daughter's eyes to pop open. Suddenly she gasped and pulled her mouth from him, "Dad!" she whispered.

Fear was written all over her face as she was obviously in a total panic. The boy scrambled off her and began stammering.

My eyes were drawn to my daughter's chest. I couldn't keep my prick from throbbing as I absorbed the beauty of the young twin mounds of flesh. Then her hands were pushing the bra down to cover her tits and I looked up at her face. She had obviously watched where my eyes had been lingering.

"Yeah okay Billy I'll ... I'll see you tomorrow..."

I was in a complete fog. I hadn't heard a word that the boy had said. Jana apparently was responding to him. By then, she had moved into a sitting position on the couch and her shaking fingers were quickly buttoning up her blouse. Then, as she was starting to stand, her fingers pulled up the zipper on her shorts.

Billy had reacted with a speed that I didn't know existed. As she came to a standing position in front of me, I heard the front door close behind him.

As Jana and I looked at each other, I found my eyes stray momentarily to her chest. The sight of the top of her flesh mounds beneath the blouse and the thought of what I had seen caused another involuntary jump in my boxers. It had to be this that caught my daughter's eye.

As I watched her, she lowered her gaze to my crotch. Her attention caused yet another jump by my cock. Then she looked back into my eyes. I looked at her reddened, almost swollen lips. I don't know if I had ever before seen such a hot passionate look on a girl's face.

My anger was finally about to erupt when suddenly I recalled that night over a year ago. In addition, I recalled her ensuing silence.

I am sure that Jana was totally unprepared for my next move. I turned away from her and started walking out of the room. I looked back at her face for a second saying, "Goodnight hon," then quickly left the room to check the lock on the front door. I returned to my bedroom, leaving her to her inner feelings of relief.

When I got back to my bedroom Michelle was still sound asleep. I settled back down on the bed. I heard my daughter climbing the stairs and then enter her room. Then I heard her enter the bathroom and begin her shower. A few minutes later, I heard the water being shut off, and then I heard Jana's bedroom door shut behind her.

All of this time that she was showering my hand was squeezing at my still hardened prick. I imagined Jana's naked body under the shower and my excitement increased.

As soon as I heard her bedroom door close after she showered, I moved off the bed. I had contemplated waking my wife for sex but decided that was a bad move because she might ask questions as to why I was so horny. I decided to masturbate instead, to settle me down. However, not wanting to have Michelle wake up and find me jerking off, I moved to the bathroom to finish myself off. I also had one other important motive.

Like an anxious kid, I rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. Then I hurriedly opened the hamper. Right there on the top of the rest of the wash was the object of my desire. I reached in and my hand grasped at the silk panties. I quickly pulled them out and held them. They were closer to being described as wet than as damp or moist. My cock was throbbing. Obviously, Jana had been tremendously aroused earlier.

Unable to control my forbidden desires any longer I brought the crotch of her panties up to my mouth, while my nostrils drew in their powerful reeking aroma deeply into my lungs.

My hand immediately began pulling on my cock.

I knew that I was moaning into her delicious panties but I couldn't help myself. The smell of her cunt was causing me to lose all sense of reality. I opened my mouth upon the crotch and sucked on the wetness.

I was jerking frantically and fantasizing, 'Oh Jana, Jana... !'

Within minutes my cum was shooting out into the bathtub that I was standing over.

I had never smelled anything as wild as my daughter's panties. In my erotic state, I decided that I wanted to keep them. I determined that I would hide them in one of my bureau drawers that my wife never goes in. I finished cleaning the bathtub and with the panties in my hand, I opened the bathroom door to leave. I had forgotten how loud that I had been moaning and didn't realize that my sounds would attract attention.

As I came out of the bathroom, I came face to face with my daughter. Jana's eyes immediately fell to her panties clasped in my hand and, realizing what it was that I was holding, she looked up into my face and eyes as if she were looking at me for an explanation.

I continued walking past her and I whispered, "'Night baby," leaving her there wondering.

Jana never saw those panties again and I'm sure that she knew that I kept them.


Part 3

For the rest of the week things at the house were almost as normal as they had been, except that where I had been only looking at my daughter as a female and keeping my distance, I now was actually beginning to lust for her. I couldn't shake the memory of how breathtaking her bare tits had looked that night when I had gawked upon her hot young body.

On Saturday, she finally spoke of the incident.

Michelle was outside the house tending her garden and my daughter and I were alone at the kitchen table.

"Dad?" she said.

"Yeah hon?" I responded.

"I..." she started and then hesitated. Because of the way that she was acting, I knew that she was about to speak of that night. "Er ... Billy and me I just, er ... I don't know ... I, er just want to thank you for not telling ma and not making a big deal out of it. I ... er, I, we were, er wrong. I'm er, sorry and I just want to thank ... it won't happen again either." She finished stumbling through the apology.

Then it was my turn. This was terribly awkward.

"Um ... yeah well, -- me too sweetheart. I never thanked you either -- and I owed you -- You er, could have ... Let me ask you sweetheart. How come er, why didn't you ever tell mom?"

Our eyes met and held. A soft gentle smile came on her lips and suddenly my 15 year old daughter seemed older in common sense than any grown up.

"For what? -- You couldn't help what happened could you?" I didn't answer and she continued, "And you never did anything else ... except maybe look ... but you didn't try to force me. There are some girls, you know, whose fathers have ... well you know - you didn't do that! And that night I, er, I'm not stupid I didn't mean to but I was against your body -- I know what that's supposed to do when, er ... a man's ... er, thing er, touches a girl. I felt how yours was against my bare leg. You didn't force anything. I probably should have moved away from you as soon as we touched."

"Yeah, well, thanks hon."

After a few moments, her conversation returned to her night with Billy. She asked, "How come you didn't act like ... you know ... an aggrieved parent. I mean, any other Dad would have gone ballistic. And you didn't even tell ma, which was really rad."

"Baby, er, can I say something?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Look you, er, I don't know how but you, er, seem awful mature ... awfully wise." Jana smiled at this and I continued, "I couldn't get ... go ballistic -- That night there was only one person to really get mad at -- me!"

"I don't understand, dad."

"I er, could have ... should have stopped you and Billy but..." Here I hesitated, then said softly, "Baby you promise this will be our secret, what I say?"

She nodded. I looked at her and my chest was tight. I continued, "I didn't want to er, stop you baby. I ... I know that I should have but ... I can't really explain this to you but I ... er ... my er, body --"

My daughter interrupted with a gentle smile on her lips, "I know dad. I saw you -- remember?"

"I, er, I saw you too, remember?" I said, dumbly.

We both fell into a silence for at least a minute. I was about to return my concentration to the book that I had been reading when Jana asked me softly, "What er, what got you that way that night dad?"

"Which night hon?" I wasn't sure if she meant the original night or the night of this past week.

"The night with Billy and me. I mean was it, er, what we were doing? Or..." She paused here for a pregnant moment. "Or was it from seeing me?"

I was frozen in this conversation now. What do I tell her? This was my daughter for cristsakes. Do I tell her it was those beautiful tits? Do I go so far as to tell her how I lust for her? That would be crazy!

Jana waited for my response and I finally summoned up the courage to respond.

Looking her directly in the eyes, I said, "Probably a combination of both ... but it ... revolved around you -- I mean looking at your, er, nakedness turned me on but the fact that it was you that was going to be fu ... making love and seeing you so hot was what completely turned me on. I ... I can't explain ... but I, er, I think that I, er, wanted to see you f ... making ... getting fucked. I mean I can't explain but I, er, was as hard, er, excited as I had ever been."

The smile that had been playing at the corner of her lips suddenly widened and she said, "I know!"

After another twenty seconds, she then probed further. "Does that mean if we hadn't stopped that you never would have stopped us?"

I lowered my head, ashamed. Then I nodded.

"And you would have watched?" A shocked, but obviously not angry Jana, was speaking in a whisper now.

I nodded again.

"And liked ... enjoyed seeing us -- er -- fuck?"

By this time in the conversation, I realized that my cock had again reacted on its own. Hearing my daughter speak like that caused a twitching reaction. My pants were pressing tightly on the hardness within.

"Yeah honey I think that I would have," I said honestly.

Another thirty seconds of silence and then the bombshell.

"Do er, do I er, turn you on Dad? I, er, you er, you ... I see you look at me a lot --" she continued in a whisper.

I felt trapped. How should I answer?

"I, well yeah, I do look at you ... I ... You've grown up baby ... You're becoming ... you are a woman ... and I'm sorry, hon, but I can't help looking. I know it's wrong and all but, I just don't want to stop looking at you. I think of you a lot -- Especially this week, since I saw you."

Now came a long pregnant moment, probably a minute of silence, and then:

"My panties dad. Er, why did you take them?"

I was beginning to lose my fear of talking openly with her.

"It -- They bring you back to me ... fully -- Every night. They bring you back to me, vividly. And ... well, I er ... I mas ... er..."

"You masturbate?" she whispered in surprise.

"Yeah baby. I'm sorry but, yeah, I do."

Another twenty seconds.

"But what about mom?"

"She's asleep when I do it," I said.

"No I don't mean that," she said. "I mean why do you have to masturbate when you have mom?"

By now, we had gone way too far in the conversation to cut it off.

"I er, that's a problem, hon. I ... I don't have mom ... We've tried but her, er, back just won't let her. She hurts too badly. It's been over two years since we were able to really ... we tried a few times since but it just doesn't seem to work."

Jana then became quiet for at least two minutes, as she seemed in deep thought. Finally, she continued, "So masturbating is a replacement?"

"Yeah I guess so," I responded.

"But why er, me, my er, panties? Do you er, think of me when you do it?"

Her eyes were intent on mine.

"Yeah ... baby ... I'm er, I'm sorry hon, but yeah I ... er, do."

Once more, she nodded her head and became silent, pensive. Obviously, the entire conversation sparked my daughter's thought process.

Shortly after, Michelle came back into the house and we resumed our normal chatting. I don't know if Jana thought any further of our conversation, but I continuously played it back in my head.

At about 7 p.m. that night Michelle went out on the porch by herself, and my daughter Jana and I were once again alone in the house.

"Dad?" she whispered softly.

"Yeah babe?" I responded.

She looked me dead in the eyes. I saw her nervousness and then I saw her draw a deep breath.

"Do you want me?" she barely managed to speak.

I was totally silent and frozen in time. I think that by now that we both already knew the answer to this. The question was what would be my response? Did I have the guts to say it? Moreover, what if she said okay, then what? Would I really go through with it?

Our eyes were riveted on each other's and I saw a mixed look of uncertainty and excitement in her face. I had held my breath for a long moment and then finally exhaled. I then started giving her short nervous nods.

Jana then nodded back as if to respond that yes she knew that I wanted her. However, that was as far as her acknowledgment went.

Nothing more was said at that time.

At 10 p.m. that night Jana got up from the couch to go to her bedroom for the night. As she stood, she suddenly looked over at me in the easy chair. Our eyes held.

Then she turned and said, "Goodnight" to both Michelle and I. Jana bent and kissed her mother on the cheek and then came toward my chair; our eyes upon each other. Normally she gave me a kiss on the cheek, but this time she also added a whispered two words in my ear, "Me too!" Then she ran upstairs.

I don't know just how she was expecting me to respond, but if my daughter thought that I would take the next step then I'm sure that she was surprised. I had summoned up every bit of common sense that I possessed, determined to stop all of my nonsense.

After Michelle and I had gone to bed, I waited until she had gone to sleep. It was about an hour later when I moved off the bed and silently left the room. I knocked lightly on my daughter's door and walked in.

Jan was lying there on her side. She had the blanket pulled up to her neck and her eyes looked nervously as I approached. I was sure that if I moved the blanket down off her neck that I would find her naked and waiting for me.

I stood a moment before speaking softly.

"Thanks, sweetheart ... thank you ... I er, really love you hon. What you wanted to do for your daddy was well ... I'll never forget it. It was great of you to think only of me and not of yourself -- But it's ... it's not right, sweetheart -- For a lot of reasons."

She kept her eyes on mine and I saw hers fill up with tears.

"Look," I continued, "I'll get along ... I've had my day. You, you still have your virginity. You don't need to ... you have no need to be a ... you know ... my needs don't matter. This would have been incest. You would have lost your -- innocence, and you would have been sorry. But thanks, baby. I love you very much."

Throughout my whole spiel, Jana did not utter one word. I saw a tear rolling down her cheek as I walked out. I attributed it to her being thankful that I did not take advantage of her.


Part 4

Nothing further happened that week. The following Thursday my wife Michelle's back was 'acting up' and when I went into the living room she had taken over my easy chair.

I, in turn, sat in her usual spot at the end of the couch. Jana was at the other end. At some time during the night, my daughter made mention that the air conditioner was too low, and that she was freezing. A short while later she ran upstairs and came back down carrying a hand-made quilt. She sat back down on the couch, pulled her feet under her, and covered herself with the quilt, up to her neck.

About a half hour later Jana made mention that she needed a good pillow, and she then laid out straight on the couch, using my thigh for her head rest. She covered herself completely, from her feet, up over her shoulders, to her neck.

The easy chair was to the side, but in front of the couch, so that if Michelle wanted to look at us she would have to make an effort to turn back. Not likely in her current condition.

While lying with her head on my thigh, there were a few times that Jana shifted her head, and I would feel that she was actually against my cock. This thought alone began to start the arousal process. I'm sure that Jana felt the twitching at the back of her head.

Suddenly, she turned her back to the TV and her body on the couch. At the same time, her hand moved up, way past my outer hip bringing the quilt along. In this way, my entire crotch area was totally covered. My daughter was feigning sleep with her face facing my crotch. If Michelle looked over it would seem that Jana had simply fallen asleep and turned over.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.