Bug on the Net - Cover

Bug on the Net

by carniegirl

Copyright© 2010 by carniegirl

Erotica Sex Story: After a hard night's work bug relaxes with the net, alcohol, and her dad

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

It had been a bitch of a wedding, I love the money of the large weddings but they were just too much work. My dad who had started the business drove up to help. Even that had added to the stress. Having someone standing with me who knew what I was doing wrong made it a real pressure cooker.

I have to give it to the old man, he never said a word in front of the clients to undermine me. He actually told people that I was a better photographer than he was. He did the group shots, which I hate, so I was thrilled to have him along. We took turns standing around during the reception which seemed to drag on forever.

Dad and I were both exhausted when we left the Moose Lodge. He agreed to stop for pizza on the way to my house. We hadn't eaten since lunch.

It was after midnight when I arrived home. My bra was cutting into me, so I took a shower and changed while he was waited for the pizza. By the time he walked in the back door, I was sitting in a tee shirt and old soft cotton shorts. The shorts were the kind I had worn in gym class just a few years before.

How did I end up living at home? Well I graduated from college three years before that night in July. I spent a year trying to find work but it was either go back to school or take a job in a jewelry store. It seemed that a BA degree in Sociology was worthless.

While I was still looking for work and living at home, my mother got sick and died within three months. Even the doctors were surprised how quickly she went from healthy to terminally ill. My dad was devastated.

I had worked for him all during high school and college. I had even worked for him while I was job hunting. Even so I was shocked when he came to me one Saturday before a wedding with his announcement.

"Sarah, I am tired of this business. I am going to retire. I have commitments to fill for

the next eight months, then I'm shutting down. What I want to know is do you want to take over or do you want me to close it up?"

"Dad I don't have a job of any kind. This is all I have you can't do this. I don't know how to run this business."

"Then you have eight months to learn, or I shut it down. I have had it. I am going to the coast and become a hermit." Dad laughed so I knew that it wasn't what he had in mind at all.

So for the next eight months, I busted my butt to learn all there was to know about the business. I didn't realize what I got from my dad until I began meeting and talking to other photographers in the area. I got a profitable business that would sustain itself even as I learned all that I didn't know. Well while I learned most of what I didn't know.

All that is just to kind of help me understand where I was that Saturday night. Dad had been gone from the business for over a year. He came in to help me out four times in that year. Each time we had pizza and too much to drink sitting at my kitchen table. Actually I guess it was his kitchen table, since he let me stay in the house as long as I paid the taxes, utilities and did the upkeep on the place.

We talked about things while we drank, Things that I could never have talked about with him sober. He had like become a good friend, not just my dad.

"So how's your love life?" He asked.

"You mean, am I getting any?" I laughed at the thought of my dad asking me that.

"I guess that's what I meant, but I hoped it wouldn't sound like that." He smiled a fatherly smile.

"I get out a little now and then. How about you."

"A little now and then." he agreed.

We had enough to drink so that I was tired, but no longer exhausted. He was the first to leave the table. "Old men need their sleep." he explained.

I was still stressed out and needed an ego boost at least. I went into what had once been a bedroom filled with items seldom, if ever used. Since all my photography was digital, I used it as a workspace. In the office I had two full size desktop computers. One of them was newer and more powerful, the other was from my college days. It did not have enough power to handle the work load of a studio, but it was fine to use on the Internet. Since it was always on, it two about two minutes to get to the Internet.

After a quick look at my email, I move on to an adult chat room. It was one of those that was a mixture of people. Some who came to chat about sex, and those who came to pretend they were having it. Yes I had tried the later now and then, but I preferred just to discuss sexual issues.

I signed in and began to weed through the private messages I received. In that chat room I was known as Sylvia25 from a state many miles from my own. I did not want some pervert looking up photographers in the yellow pages and finding my name listed. I would prefer that they look up photographers in a state five hundred miles away.

Good evening Sylvia ... The message read. (Sir Edgar wrote)

Good evening Edgar... (I replied)

So no respect tonight?...

Of course I respect you...

Then show it please...

Whatever good evening Sir Edgar...

That wasn't so hard was it?

No that wasn't so hard.

I'm sorry what did you say?"

No that wasn't so hard Sir...

Good girl...

I didn't really want to do it but I typed ... Thank you...

So did you work today?...

Yes Sir I worked from noon till almost midnight...

A long wedding?...

yes Sir it was a long wedding ... my dad came up to help or I wouldn't have made it through I don't think...

How is you daddy?"...

He appears to be just fine Sir...

That is good to hear. What are you wearing for me tonight?"

I have on a sleep Tee shirt and gym shorts Sir. (I couldn't help it. The conversation was turning my stress into something else. I couldn't have put a name on it but it was pleasant.)

How about underwear?...

Bikini panties no bra...

Are you remembering the last time we spoke?"

It is in the back of my mind, yes Sir...

How many times did you cum?"

I Had at least two orgasms Sir, maybe more if you count the small shocks.

So does that memory excite you?

Yes Sir you know that it does...

Then take off the tee and let me see those fat tits of yours...

I'm not sure I want to do this tonight. My dad is in the next room...

I want you to and you know I get what I want or I leave...

I know, alright Sir I'll show you my boobs... (I lifted the tee because I felt that he could tell whether I did it or not.)

How do you feel bearing your tits knowing I can see them and your daddy is in the next room?...

I feel nasty and I don't like it...

So you no longer respect me?...

Sorry, I feel nasty Sir...

Did you take it off or just lift the shirt?...

I lifted it. He might come by the door. Let me lock it and I will do as you ask.

No leave it open, but do as I demand. Now take off the fucking tee shirt...

yes Sir... (there was no sense arguing I felt warm and didn't want him to leave.)

Now how to my tits look tonight?...

Sir, your boobs are saggy and the nipples are very hard and swollen..."

Hold your tits up and offer them to me...

Yes Sir... (I squeezed my boobs together and held them up to toward the screen.)

"Do they need sucking?"...

God yes sir... (It wasn't just what I knew he wanted to hear it was also the truth.)

Then bow your head and suck on the nipples...

"I'll try... (As he had said before I had chubby girl boobs. I was forty pounds over weight and it was evenly spread out. Everything about me was just a little oversized.)

Are you doing it?"...

I am trying, yes Sir...

You can suck the nipple but you can't bury your face in them as I would...

No I can't. I miss that feeling Sir...

Good, do you have my cock there?...

Yes Sir. It is in the drawer...

Get it out and kiss it like I showed you...

"Yes Sir..." (I opened the bottom drawer of my desk and removed the firm gel penis replica. I put it to my lips and kissed the head of it. I licked the shaft before I tilted it and kissed the tip, )

Was that good?...

You know I don't like to do that...

but you always do it don't you...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.