Tom's Daughters - Cover

Tom's Daughters

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 4: Jenny's Back

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Jenny's Back - For years, The Purvv had an unfinished story on his computer. It was decided that there was enough heat written that it shouldn't go to waste. Thus, four short stories were created, intended to be stroke pieces that could stand alone, but could be enhanced if read with the other three parts. Part 1 is Tom's first introduction to incest, but there appears to be hints of more to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Pedophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter  

After the girls left the room Tom sat on the side of the bed. He looked in the center, where Laura's ass had been, and saw a small amount of blood on the sheets. He then looked down at his crotch area and saw that he had splotches of blood on him from his little girl. A feeling of fear and remorse arose in him. He was disgusted with himself.

He got up from the bed, retrieved his robe and underwear, and made his way back to his own bedroom. In a state of semi-shock at what he had done, Tom now laid down on his own bed. 'Why? What's wrong with me? Was it only me?' he asked himself. 'Yes, it was, I could make excuses and say that it was consensual but it was really me.' Within less than a week he had fucked two of his three daughters. 'My God, what if his wife Ann found out? What if Laura told? After all, it really was nothing but rape.'

For what seemed like hours Tom lay, his mind going quickly from one scenario to another, none of them pleasant.

Suddenly a slight noise brought him out of his reverie. His bedroom door, which had not been closed all the way, slowly began to open. Jenny stood silently in the doorway, looking in on him. She had on the negligee that she had worn when she took Laura from her room. She approached the bed where he lay and then, when she was alongside, she looked down at him. Tom couldn't figure out what the strange look on her face meant.

Her lips seemed somewhat swollen and very moist. Her eyes were watery. Her face was somewhat flushed. 'Was this a look of wanton passion?' he wondered. It was a funny look, one that was unfamiliar to him, but Tom sensed that she was hot.

"How is she?" he asked, nervously.

"She's fine dad. She's okay," she answered. Then, seeing his concern she added, "Laura's a big little girl dad. She knew what it was all about. She knew what was going to happen ... how much pain and all. We talked about it. Don't worry ... she knew. And she'll be all right."

"I ... I hurt her so much..." he stammered.

Jenny looked down at her father for a short while and then spoke, "It's okay dad, believe me. She's sore, but she's really in her glory. She loved doing it with you. She wanted to come back and do you again. I wouldn't let her. She's too sore now. But she'll be fine."

"You're sure, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Don't wor ... you know what she kept saying to me in the bathroom? She kept saying that she had ... she had, er,... your cock. She finally had 'her daddy's cock'. She must have said it a hundred times. She was really hurting but I can't tell you how happy she was."

Jenny then hesitated. Her father was lying there naked as he still hadn't put his shorts back on. Her eyes went down to his cock and she added, "I guess you're stuck with both of us. We both are in love with you. And we both love ... love your cock!"

Her eyes held their gaze on his crotch. His eyes saw where she was concentrating her look and his cock began to rise instinctively. The look of passion was all over her face.

He tried to control his thoughts. "Oh Jen, my God ... what have I ... we ... what am I doing?"

Jenny could sense the panic that her father was feeling. She sat quickly down alongside of him on the bed and he turned on his elbow to face her. He had a desperate look about him.

"It's okay, dad ... It's okay," she soothed him. Trying not to panic him she slowly reached out her hand to his cock, taking it lightly between her fingers, but not squeezing. "We all have been wanting the same thing for some time now dad ... it's okay."

The feel of his daughter's warm hand and gentle fingers on his cock began to slowly inflame his brain. He felt himself beginning to flush as his prick automatically filled out inside her hand. She looked into his eyes, while at the same time her fingers tightened on his bone.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" he squirmed. His eyes left hers and went to the opening at the top of his daughter's negligee. It was very loose and her breasts were almost completely exposed. He couldn't believe how beautiful they looked, standing straight out with hardened nipples. She was breathing heavy, which made her heaving chest even more alluring.

With difficulty Tom tore his eyes away from those beautiful tits. He had to come to his senses. He had to put a stop to all of this once and for all. His hand reached down and he placed it over hers and he held her.

"Jen, no, this is wrong ... we gotta stop..." His pleading eyes looked into hers.

Under his hand, her index finger began rubbing along the side to the tip of his cock. He squirmed as she whispered, "It's all right dad ... it's okay!"

He was quickly losing control now as her finger was tantalizing his prick. His eyes returned to her chest. Somehow her slight unnoticeable movements allowed for the negligee to open further so that her bare breasts were almost in full view. Her eyes saw where his were attached and she became more excited and daring.

With her free hand she reached down and grabbed at his hand that was trying to stop her. They looked wildly at each other for a long moment. Finally, he loosened his grip. She then slowly brought his hand over her stomach and onto her breast. She let out a soft moan and at the same time her hand tightened on his twitching pecker. He held her tit in his palm and his thumb and forefinger gently squeezed his daughter's hardened nipple.

She was becoming more excited. She kept talking soothingly as she occasionally stroked and squeezed his prick. "You were great, dad ... it was great ... I ... I watched you and Laur ... I ... I ... did ... You did ... like it, didn't you... ? You loved it, hah... ? Was she good?"

"MMMMMooooo yes baby ... it's good..."

"How about Laur ... Was she good?" she asked, as she continued playing with him while he massaged her breast.

"Oh yes baby I ... it was goo ... great ... being in her ... ooo nice!" His voice was breaking up somewhat now from his excitement. Her fantastic tits fascinated him. His mouth moved toward her and while his hand squeezed her right breast his mouth gently took in the large hard nipple of her other tit. "OHHHH!" she moaned. Her hand was stroking his cock gently but continuously by now, and his hips were swaying and pushing. She looked down at his bloodied body and she was really turned on. Then she was pulling away from his mouth, "Wait dad ... wait ... let me clean you up."

Before Tom knew what was happening, his daughter's mouth was at his crotch area. Her tongue was frantically licking him all over. She loved the fact that he was sticky from his episode with Laura and the blood that she saw was really driving her wild. Her tongue licked rapidly at his balls and quickly worked its way up the shaft, cleaning it to perfection. He was moaning and twisting about and his hands reached down to guide her head as she performed the oral cleansing.

Then her mouth covered his cock and drew it slowly into her hot wet mouth. She sucked it in deeper and deeper. She relaxed her throat and felt the tip of his prick rub the hanging flesh at the back of her mouth. Then she slowly withdrew completely and her hand grasped the shaft.

Tom was beyond the point of stopping. If his wife walked in at that moment he wouldn't have been able to stop. His hips were involuntarily reacting.

"Am I good dad?" she asked and when he murmured in the affirmative she continued "You like me doing this don't you? You like your daughter sucking ... fucking ... You've always wanted my body, haven't you?"

"Oh yes ... mmmmm ... yeah baby ... yeahssss!"

"What do you like most about my body, dad. Tell me what..." Again her mouth engulfed his prick and took it deep down to her throat. When she withdrew she continued, "What do you like most about my body, dad... ? Tell me."

He was twisting to and fro. "Your tits baby ... your t-t-t-its ... you have the most beautiful tits..." He was on fire. His daughter probably could have him say anything that she wanted. She was also hot as a fired pistol.

She was again licking and then sucking on the head and then licking along the length and then moaning and murmuring, muttering, licking ... her hot wet mouth was frantic and she was getting more worked up and he was again spinning out of control.

"What ... do ... you ... like ... about ... Laur, dad ... wha ... about ... her ... bod ... dy?

Suddenly a picture of his baby daughter came to his mind and the fluids began rushing to his inflamed cock.

"OOOHH baby ... I ... like ... oh hon ... I LOVE Laura's ... a-a-a-a..."

"Say it dad, it's okay ... what do you love about her?" her words were barely understandable as she mouthed them over his cock.

"I ... Laura's ASS!!!!! Oh honey, I just LOVE it! I ... I ... wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnt ooooohh!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.