Cute-chick

by Sirdar

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: The story of how a young girl trapped her teacher into helping her battered mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Teacher/Student   .

It was a Saturday morning and I was sat relaxing in the conservatory at the back of my house, enjoying the warmth of the Autumn sun through the glass and reading the local newspaper spread out on the conservatory table, when I heard a tap on the glass and the door opened, and in walked Sue a young girl who was a student of mine at school. At first I did not recognise her as she looked absolutely stunning, she was wearing a little make-up, and she was wearing tight stone washed jeans and a tight white short which showed off her young breasts, straining against her shirt buttons. She had on a pair of fairly high heeled red court shoes which made her inches taller. She was wearing some cheap red earrings and a small nose stud. Her blonde hair was tied at the back of her head with an elastic band...

I asked "Hi Sue what can I do for you."

"Sorry Mr. Nash but I was trying to get away from two lads who were being a nuisance. I hoped I could stay with you for a few minutes until they give up and go away."

"Of course you can, but would you like a drink, you look a bit exhausted?"

"Oh yes please."

I knew that she was about 15, years of age, a sexy looking natural blonde and popular with her fellow students, especially the boys, although I had heard nothing bad about her. It was rumoured amongst the faculty that the family had some domestic problems, as her father was having, or had previously had several affairs and was quite brazen about his activities.

In a way I was glad of some company, not being married or having a current girl friend. I got her a drink of coke, and we got to talking quite freely, and fairly on a whole range of subjects. Quite soon I got to understand more about her domestic life at home. As we talked she came and sat down next to me on the bench, so that she could put her drink on the table. I had to admit that having her so close, and with her body occasionally rubbing against me was causing me a few problems.

Sue told me that her father was a long distance lorry driver who worked a couple of continental routes and he made no secret of the fact that he was having numerous short affairs with a number of ladies who lived on his regular routes. He was quite a ladies man and he seemed to like young married women. Her mother believed that he had already got one lady pregnant, or at least so she had been told through anonymous letters she had received. As a result of his behavior their marriage had broken down sexually, and her parents hardly spoke to each other in the house without fighting when he was at home. Which was not very often these days.

Both her older sister Jill and her, had tried to get their mother to break out, and get a boyfriend, and to live her own life, as she was still young and very attractive. But her mother still had a misguided sense of loyalty to Sue's father, mainly because of the two children, and she was frightened that if she had an affair it would get found out, although Sue was convinced that her mother was now being severely tempted and just wanted a nudge in the right direction from the right man.

She then said that she had indentified a young man who was not married, he had a good job and who would be ideal for her mother, although he was a few years younger ... She thought that if they could introduce him, and get them to become lovers, then eventually her mother would have the courage to break away from her unhappy marriage.

"That's a pretty dangerous thing to arrange". I told her. "You just can not manipulate peoples lives like that. Anyway you would miss your father wouldn't you.?"

"No way I hate the creep" Sue said with venom in her voice.

Then Sue said with a sudden change of subject. "Mr. Nash why are you not married?"

"I have never met a woman who would put up with me." I told her. "Perhaps Sue I am waiting for you to come of age." Realising it was a stupid thing to say as I saw the look in her eyes as she considered my response.

It was about then, that I realised that Sue had moved closer to me, so our bodies were touching on the bench on which we had been sitting.

"Oh I think that would be so nice." She said

Then suddenly without warning her arms were wrapped round my neck and she was kissing me passionately on the lips. I struggled gently to pull away, but she was quite strong, and I must admit that it was not an unpleasant experience, being kissed by an attractive young teenager, then I realised that her hand had found its way inside my trainers and was fondling my cock.

Now I know this was the time when I should have stood up and pushed her away, but I am only human, and suddenly. I knew that I really wanted to make love to this beautiful girl and damn the consequences. Nevertheless I protested a bit, but Sue said "That was a lovely thing to say, and who is to know what we do Tony dear, what we do when we are all alone, I am no virgin and I am on the pill?"

By now she had me thinking the same way, and I gently with a little trouble from the fastening slipped one hand inside the top of her jeans and massaged her teen aged tummy, and now I was taking the initiative. With the other hand I undid her shirt and lightly cupped one of her breasts. I leaned in toward her and for a minute or so, we kissed, tasting each other's breath. Then Sue leaned forward and kissed me, giving me a mouth-open, French kiss which took me by surprise and which I found myself responding to.

She was so sweet and willing and I quickly realised that all her actions indicated that she was quite sexually experienced. Her breathing was getting faster and shorter, and now she was taking the initiative. So trying to take the initiative back, I unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down so I could get at her pussy I slipped my hand right under her panties to her groin and found a small patch of hair on her pussy.

She gave a little moan of approval as I stroked her pussy lips. They were already very wet and I was inhaling the scent of tender, sweet young pussy musk, surely I thought one of the most wonderful scents in the world.

Sue stood up and we both undressed in silence, and together we sank down on to the carpet. We were soon in the 69 position and she took my cock in her mouth. After a few minutes she turned round and straddled my thighs, carefully she took my cock and guided it into her pussy. I sank all the way deep inside her despite my size. I felt a big thrill up my spine as those wonderful sensations started working in my body, as our bodies locked together in a passionate embrace, and our juices mingled, giving us the unique sensations that only sexual contact can give a person...

As she had told me she was no virgin, but she was very tight -- both of us were now very wet with our juices so it went smoothly. I grasped her buttocks and fucked her slowly, pulling out just as slowly, so the head of my cock would scrape the tender, sensitive insides of her tight little pussy.

Slowly, several times I did this, and then I picked up speed, beginning to fuck her faster and faster ... then

I slowed down again, grinding around deep inside her, my balls pressing against her young butt cheeks, her back arched hard against me, and she was moaning and making loud noises of contentment.

That movement felt so good that I could feel the cum start deep inside me and slowly, steadily, move in waves along the way, up from my balls and through my cock and then spurting inside her sweet young pussy unprotected, raw, my cock now so deep inside her I could feel the pressure on my balls as she, too,

came, her little buttocks pumping against me, moaning into my shoulder, her heels pounding on my ass.

As we slowed down and I gradually came back to my senses, I realised that I had probably made a very big mistake, and that my whole teaching future now relied on her complete discretion. If she talked no-one would believe me. I would be condemned out of hand.

"Tony that was wonderful and darling I need a promise that it will not be the last time that we make love." She said as she sat her young naked body, with my softening cock still locked inside her on my lap.

"Darling Tony it would be nice to go to your bedroom, and we could fuck again only much slower." she said as once again she started to kiss me very passionately on the lips. Without waiting for my answer she stood up and grabbed our clothes, and boldly took my hand and pulled me gently towards the back door into the house. Once in my bedroom, we made love again, and again, then I had a passing thought it occurred to me that we had left the back door open, but I let the thought slip from my mind as our love making was entering a new more passionate phase of unbridled passion.

It was about mid afternoon that hunger caused a halt, and we showered, then Sue took over and insisted I rested while she made some lunch ... As we finished lunch. Sue turned to me. "I don't know whether you have twigged yet, but you are the man we have chosen as Mummy's lover."

I laughed at first not taking her seriously. "Why me?"

"Well you are single, although you are a few years younger than Mummy. You are definitely good in bed, and you are a nice kind man and I think that you are a hunk and some girl is going to snap you up soon unless we do something about it. Anyway, Mummy thinks you are really cute, or so she said when she saw you at the school open day, and of course you should be aware that you have just fucked her underage daughter, who is also one of your students."

I sat there shocked as I looked across at her smiling face. "Are you threatening me with blackmail young lady"

"Yes Tony dear if necessary. So what is your answer?"

"I'm shocked at your deceit. You deliberately came her to seduce me."

"Yes Tony dear, I hoped this would happen so don't get angry, remember all is fair in love and war."

"I will come and meet your mother, but as far as anything else goes it depends on how your mother and I get on."

"Tony'

"Yes"

I don't regret seducing you - could we do it again soon please I don't want teenage boys any more, I want a real man from now on?"


Sue did not waste any time. "Mother is at home this afternoon and so we could go and see her then." she told me during lunch. After a little persuasion I agreed to go with her and see her mother. Sue rang home to tell her mother, and said she was bringing a friend to see her after lunch.

Her mother was both shocked and surprised when I appeared with Sue. Sue introduced me, and told me her mothers name was Fay, I apologised for intruding but I told her that I wanted to see her as Sue's grades were slipping and I would like to have a chat with her. She seemed quite surprised, but then she told Sue to go and make some coffee and I went on to say that rumour had it that not all was well at home, and I wondered whether there was anything I could do to help. Fay was a lovely blonde and an older replica of Sue. She seemed rather surprised, somewhat embarrassed, and not a little angry, so I said.

"I am sorry I will go if I am causing any problems."

She apologised and said "How much do you know Mr. Nash?"

I told her what Sue had told me, and on the spur of the minute I said. "I have a feeling that your girls are trying some matchmaking involving you and me. "I did not however, reveal to Fay that Sue and I had got into a much closer relationship, and that she was making subtle hints of blackmail.

She then said "What Sue has told you is substantially true. My husband is a born philanderer, he does not seem to be able to help himself where women are concerned. I am 32 and stuck in an unhappy marriage. I have always been faithful to him. I know it can not go on because once he is discovered, and it becomes public knowledge, he will probably just leave me for one of them, and I don't care. From my point of view I would like more children, but that seems a pipe dream now."

I then asked Fay "Will you come out to dinner with me tonight, and we can then talk without interruption, but just as friends."

Fay thought about it, and then said. "Thanks I would love to, and perhaps that will keep the girls quiet for a while!"

I picked Fay up that evening and we had a nice quiet meal and, it was a restaurant that had a dance floor, so we danced and we talked for a long time, she seemed to be quite relaxed and I even got her laughing. I took her home, and we parted on the doorstep and she said "Goodnight and thank you for a lovely evening Tony." She reached up and kissed me on the cheek...

I said. "I have enjoyed myself and I would like to do this again."

Fay said. "I don't see why not!".

Just then the front door burst open, and Sue came out with an overnight bag in her hand. She told her mother that she was going to a friends for the night who was alone as her parents had gone to a theatre in the city.

She kissed her mother Goodnight and turning to me she asked

"Can you give me a lift Tony you have to pass her house."

Once in the car she snuggled up against me as I drove and as we drove I asked her "Where does your girlfriend live?"

"In your house silly. I am going to spend the night with you. Don't worry my friend is briefed, and she knows what to say if Mummy rings."

At that point I think I was too shocked to object, even had I wanted to. As her answer raced through my mind, her hands were already busy undoing my zip and exploring inside my pants.

Sue laid her head on my lap taking my cock into her mouth. Arriving home I drove the car into the garage, while Sue kept down out of sight on the passenger side of the car. I did not put the garage lights on until I had dropped the door. Sue's mouth had to stop its work while we made our way into the lounge. But as soon as I sat down, she took up where she had left off and her hand and mouth licked and sucked at my cock as I in turn ran my fingers through her lovely blonde hair and bending down to kiss her young lips.

After a while I made her stop as I felt the familiar contraction of my balls as they got ready to shoot. I knew I would come hard, intensely aroused by this sexy girl enthusiastically sucking my cock, as I in turn pulled her up to sit alongside me as I in turn started to finger her pussy I could feel her humping enthusiastically forward and back with each in and out movement of my fingers, and I slipped my thumb down over her clit, rubbing that little ball and making her cum.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.