Naughty & Nice Nextdoor Niece - Cover

Naughty & Nice Nextdoor Niece

by JackassTales

Copyright© 2010 by JackassTales

Erotica Sex Story: That little girl living next door was driving me crazy! She wasn't even all that pretty. She was a little too skinny. She was short. Her tangled-blonde hair was a mess and she was young. She was too young. Hell, she was way too young! Besides, she was my sister's kid, she was my niece! As a 40-year-old man I had no damn business looking at a sixteen-year-old girl with lust in my eyes!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Exhibitionism   First   .

That little girl living next door was driving me crazy! She wasn’t even all that pretty. She was a little too skinny. She was short. Her tangled-blonde hair was a mess and she was young. She was too young. Hell, she was way too young! Besides, she was my sister’s kid, she was my niece!

As a 40-year-old man I had no damn business looking at a sixteen-year-old girl with lust in my eyes! Surely, only ‘dirty-old-men’ behave like that. If only I hadn’t seen her naked! If only I hadn’t touched her! If only I hadn’t fucked her! But, I did, curse my wicked soul, I did!

Two days ago, I had gone next door to return my sister’s book of recipes. I’d lived next door to my sister Beth and her husband for years. Beth had one of the best cookbook libraries around. Unlike most men, I liked to cook. My lady-friends liked for me to cook for them. After feeding one of them a good meal, I’d usually get a really nice reward. A fine hot pussy and a couple of tits, mixed with a heaping helping of engorged, elongated cock, made an excellent recipe for dessert. Served at room temperature, this dessert would be topped-off with an orgasmic portion of steaming hot cock-cream mixed with a cupful of sizzling pussy-juices.

I am a confirmed bachelor, always had been and plan to stay that way. I’ve got no wife or kids and don’t want either. When I was a kid, a bachelor lived across the street. Most of the kids in the neighborhood thought he might be queer. I never knew for sure about the guy, but I hoped the kids around here didn’t think the same about me. I play for the men’s team. I like pussies and nice-firm clits. I like nipples and silky-soft tits.

Whatever it is the kids think about me, it doesn’t keep them from coming over to swim in my pool. Mine is the nicer of the two pools in the neighborhood. When the kids come over they call me Mister Jake. They don’t call me Mister Spencer. They feel that would be too formal. They don’t call me Jake. They feel that to be too informal.

Now, two days ago I stopped at my sister’s back door and knocked. No one answered. The screen door opened to my pull and I went in. I called out for Beth or her husband Tom, but heard no response. I did hear a hairdryer humming deep in the house. I approached the sound. The bathroom door was opened a little. I pushed it open more.

Well, someone was drying their hair, that’s for sure. But, it wasn’t Beth and it wasn’t Tom. It was that teenage girl of theirs. It was their innocent, virginal little girl. I knew her to still be a virgin because her mother had told me so. I figured that’s a thing a mother would know.

Meggie was the girl’s name. And, Meggie was standing there ‘jaybird-naked’ trying to dry and comb her tangled-blonde hair. I could tell she had just stepped from the shower. Her glistening-nude body was dripping-wet.

Now, I reckon I should have turned away and closed the door. But, I didn’t. I just stood there looking. That girl might be short and skinny, she might be young and not all that pretty, but damn she had a well-toned body! I knew for a fact she was really into sports. Track and field events were her favorite. She’d been running and jumping in completions for years. She had just recently won a junior 6k marathon.

I just stood without moving. I was staring at the body of a naked young girl. I only had a side view as she faced the mirror over the vanity table. While short and skinny, I reckoned the legs to be shapely. They started at her petite feet and went all the way up to her ass. Why, her ass wasn’t skinny at all! It wasn’t fat either. Surprisingly, it was a finely-shaped ass! From my angle, I couldn’t see her pubic mound. I couldn’t even tell if the color of her bush matched the color of her tangled-blonde hair. Her arms were working up and down briskly brushing her hair, so I had only quick pictures of her young breasts. I couldn’t tell if they were big or small.

Suddenly, her thick bath towel slipped from the vanity table and fell to the floor. That girl stood flatfooted and bent from the hips to pick it up. Her finely-shaped ass was pointed towards me. I caught my breath. Wow! The ass was even nicer than I thought. My attention moved to the crevasse below. Her legs were spread, leaving the virginal pussymound completely exposed. Again, my breath was taken away.

I found the answer as to whether or not her hair color on her head matched the color of her bush. The color was yet to be determined! That girl didn’t have any pubic hair! Her pussy was bare. It was nude. It was beautiful!

In the brief few seconds she was bent over, I gazed at the puffed pussylips and the slit splitting the magnificent pussymound. I didn’t see a clit. I guess the slit covered the clit.

She stood back up and resumed drying the hair. I was left with a mystery. I talked silently to myself, “Surely she doesn’t shave her pussy? She’s only sixteen and doesn’t need to shave for a guy. Well, maybe she does have a guy, one that likes shaved pussies. Some of the ladies I know shave their mounds for me. They know I prefer a nude pussymound to a hairy, bush-covered one.”

Another thought entered my mind. I recalled a TV report I saw about pre-pubescent girls. They had talked about how an active lifestyle can delay puberty. This happens to active girls like gymnasts. Some of them don’t reach their pubic maturity until their late teens. Could the same be true about female track stars? Meggie was certainly an active girl. She never walked when she could run. She hardly ever sat still.

When I though a little more, I realized that this girl’s trim figure and short, lean profile reminded me of one of those petite gymnasts that run and tumble at the summer Olympics. I often watched their athletic routines on TV with a hard-on in my pants. Those little girls really turned me on. More than once, I’d taken out my cock and pumped it until streams of steaming, milky-white semen had coated the table in front of my couch.

I saw that this petite girl had finished drying her hair and had laid the hair dryer aside. She made one last futile attempt to brush the tangles from her hair. Her curly, blonde locks showed no signs of cooperation. She tossed the brush aside in a gesture of surrender.

I was not prepared when she turned towards the door. Neither was she. We both jumped in startled surprise.

Surprisingly, Meggie quickly recovered. She did not scream and she did not faint. She found her voice, and spoke, “Oh, Uncle Jake, it’s just you.”

Unbelievably, my young niece was making no attempt to cover herself. She did not reach for the towel at her side. She had not turned away from me. She did not move her arms and hands to cover her pussy or tits.

Before I found my own voice, I took a few seconds for my eyes to make a quick exploration. From this frontal view, I could tell that my initial assessment of her pubic mound was correct. She didn’t have a single hair covering her pussy! Not even one! Her pussymound was completely bare!

Although she didn’t have hair on her pussy, she did have tits on her chest. While the tits had not reached the full maturity of puberty, they were nonetheless nice. I’d say they each would probably fit perfectly inside a coffee cup. They stood up like perky and decorative Christmas tree ornaments. Dime-size pink nipples and quarter-size pale areolas completed the picture. Oh, what a pretty picture they made!

Before I had pushed open the bathroom door, my cock had been lying peacefully dormant inside my jeans. At the first sight of naked feminine flesh, it had awakened. When she bent over for the towel, it stiffened. When she turned to face me, it grew fully engorged. I now desperately needed to reach down and move it to a more comfortable position inside my pants. But, I didn’t dare, not with her staring at me!

Finally, I spoke, “Meggie, I’m sorry I came in like this. I came to return your mom’s recipe book. The screen door was not locked, so I came in. I didn’t know it was you in here taking a bath. I didn’t know you’d be naked!”

She could see my discomfort from the mistake I had made. She spoke to put my mind at ease, “Oh, don’t worry about it Uncle Jake. I reckon it’s my fault. I should have locked the door when Mom and Dad left to go to the movies. They went to see an X-rated one, so they didn’t let me go.”

I couldn’t let her take all of the blame. I said, “Well, I shouldn’t have come in without somebody answering the door.”

Meggie giggled and replied with humor in her voice, “I didn’t hear you knocking, but even if I had I don’t usually answer the door when I’m strip-stark-naked like I am now.”

I now laughed too and said, “That’s probably a good policy. You never know when some pervert might come to the door. He’d sure get him an eyeful today.”

Again, she giggled. She then spoke in a more-serious tone, “Oh, hey, I just remembered something. Mom told me that if I saw you I was to give you a new cookbook she bought the other day.”

She walked out of the bathroom. She didn’t pick up her clothes and put them on. She didn’t even reach for the towel. She brushed past me still ‘jaybird-naked’! She made no attempt to conceal her nudity.

I followed her out into the hallway and watched as she headed for the kitchen. Her body was indeed well-toned, but her ass had a nice jiggle and shake. I recalled a couple of epithets boys sometimes use when watching girls asses. I spoke them silently inside my head, “You want fries with that shake? It must be jelly, because jams don’t jiggle like that!”

We reached the kitchen and she searched for the book. She opened the door to a lower cabinet and bent over to look in. Again, her legs were spread enough to give a good rear view look at her pretty pussymound.

Again, I was pleasantly thrilled at the sight. Thankfully, I’d been able to straighten out my bulging cock while watching her ass jiggle down the hall.

She didn’t find the book in the lower cabinet so she searched elsewhere. Finally, she looked up to see it on a higher cabinet shelf. Softly she said, “Well, there it is. Uncle Jake, can you give me a boost up? It’s too high for me to reach.”

I glanced up to where she was looking. I wasn’t all that tall myself, only 5 ft 10 in, but I could have easily reached the shelf myself. I didn’t even try. Instead, I stood behind her, placed my hands on her slim waist, and lifted her nude ninety-pound, 4 ft 9 in body easily. The crack of her naked ass wrapped around the stiffened shaft straining my jeans.

She pulled the book from the cabinet. Yet, I didn’t immediately set her down. I held her ass against my cock for a few seconds longer. I then loosened my grip and her body slid down against me. As her feet touched the floor, my hands brushed against the curves of her young breasts. Unconsciously, my hands reached farther around and lightly touched her nipples. She didn’t pull away. But, I did. She didn’t tell me to stop, but I told myself to.

Meggie turned toward me with the cookbook in her hands. But, she didn’t hand it to me. Instead, she took it to the kitchen table and laid it down. She pulled out a chair, looked at me and said, “Uncle Jake, will you sit here for a minute? I want to show you a recipe Mom and I like.”

Well, I didn’t know what to do. So, I did as I was told. I sat at the table. Yet, Meggie didn’t immediately join me. She turned and walked towards the refrigerator. She quickly explained, “I’ll be right back. I’ve got the ‘munchies’ and I need something to eat.”

I watched as she jiggled her sweet ass across the floor and opened the door to the fridge. She reached in, and pulled out a jar of dill pickles. I knew that Meggie was crazy about dill pickles, had been since she was a baby. Neither, her mom or dad liked them. Only one other person in the family did. It was me.

Meggie brought the jar back to the table and stood beside me. She seemed completely oblivious to her nakedness. She opened the jar and pulled out one of the long, fat, green, sour-pickles. It came to my mind that the pickle looked like a long, curved, green-alien cock. The girl put the alien-cock into her mouth and sucked.

Oh, shit! Damn me, I was wanting that to be my own throbbing cock in her hot, young mouth! Unconsciously, my arm reached out and my hand settled on Meggie’s back. I only applied a little pressure, yet the girl moved. But, she didn’t move away. Unbelievably, she stepped between my legs and sat on my right leg.

Meggie had opened the cookbook. She was showing me the recipe and telling me about it. I was only half-listening. With my right hand on her back, my left hand found her belly. I think she was telling me about how easy it was to fix a meal using the recipe, when my right hand touched her ass and my left hand cupped a tit. She was still talking as I found the nipple with my fingers. I massaged the tit and nipple and then reached to do the same with the other.

At some point she had stopped talking. She wasn’t saying a word, and neither was I. I had lifted her off my leg and sat her in my lap astride both legs with her back against my chest. Both of my hands were now cupping tender young breasts. The skin was warm and silky-soft. An electric current flowed from them into my hands. I felt shockwaves pulsating through the fully-erect shaft of my cock. My engorged erection was pressed firmly the girl’s naked back and ass.

Still, no words were spoken. I could wait no longer. My right hand reached lower to cup the virginal vaginal mound. I found a magical treasure. Meggie’s pussy was warmer and softer than the breast were. My hands were playing with a pussy and they were playing with tits. These were my favorite things in the world to touch.

I massaged the pussymound gently. I couldn’t believe that this little girl’s pussy was full enough to fill my hand. But, it was! I kept one hand cupped to a tit and one cupped to her pussy. I then rotated hands. I was giving each young tit equal-time play. I was giving her pussy double-time play.

My hands grew more insistent. They were squeezing, and tugging, and pulling the tender young pussy-flesh. My fingers began searching for her clit and vaginal opening. I used both hands, spread the puffed pussylips with the fingers of one, and found the clit with the fingers of the other. The pussy-glory-hole eluded me. I couldn’t enter with my fingers. The pussyhole was dry. I remembered then that Meggie had not yet reached the full ripeness of pubic maturity. Her pussy had not yet been through a menstrual cycle. Therefore, her pussyhole had no natural vaginal lubrication.

I let go of her pussy with my right hand. Yet, I didn’t grab a tit with it. Instead, I put two fingers in my mouth. I filled my fingers with moisture. I reached again for the pussymound. My wet fingers found the clit. Now I was able to flick it, to tease it, and to bring it to heightened erection.

Meggie squirmed in my lap and gave a soft moan. Her head leaned back against my chest. I took the middle finger of my left hand into my mouth. I moistened the finger liberally. I reached for the elusive, dry pussyhole. My lubricated finger easily found entrance. My finger moved in lazy circles inside the warm vaginal cavity. Meggie arched her back and moaned again. My finger became more aggressive in its exploration. It plunged deeper. It hit an obstruction.

Meggie gasped in pain. My finger backed away a little. I had hit the tender membrane of this girl’s hymen. It was then that I knew for sure that the girl’s mother was right. Her daughter was a virgin! I had my sister’s innocent, virginal daughter strip-stark-naked sitting in my lap. I was playing with my niece’s ‘never-before-touched’ pussy and tits.

I pulled my finger out of the pussyhole and moved my hands away from her pussy and tits. With my hands resting on her belly I buried my face in the silky-soft warmth of her freshly washed blonde curls. I kissed her head, I kissed her cheek, I whispered into her ear, “Meggie, sweetheart, I’d better stop. Don’t you think I should?”

This young girl Meggie, my sweet virginal niece, answered hastily, “No! Oh, Uncle Jake you don’t have to stop. I don’t want you to! I’ve never been touched like this. I like it. Oh, I love it! Please don’t stop!

What was I to do? What was I to say? The naked girl in my lap and the hard cock in my pants clouded my judgment. Finally, my mind found some words, “But, Meggie, wouldn’t you rather have a young boy touching you, maybe someone from school, or maybe someone from the neighborhood?”

She answered adamantly, “No, Uncle Jake, I wouldn’t rather have a boy! I’d rather have you touch me! I trust you. You’ve always been so sweet to me. I know you’d never hurt me. I love you a lot! Besides, the boys don’t pay much attention to me. They think I’m too short, too skinny, and not pretty like other girls. And, my boobs are not big like boys want!”

Now, it was my turn to speak adamantly, “Sweetie, boys are sometimes stupid! Why, girl, you’re prettier than you think! And, doll-baby, your boobs are just fine the way they are! My hands certainly do like them. And, so do my eyes. Babe, you’re a sexy young lady! If the boys could see you like I’m seeing you, I’d have to fight them off with a stick!”

Meggie giggled and laughed. She twisted around on my lap until she was sitting crossways. She looked at me with innocent eyes and whispered softly, “Uncle Jake, would you want to kiss me? I’ve never been kissed. Will you kiss me, please?”

I looked into her pleading eyes. I saw her partly-open, oval-shaped mouth and her puffy-pink lips. How could I resist? She lifted her head and I leaned toward her. My lips gently touched hers. Our lips were dry. I moistened my tongue and licked her bottom lip then did the same to the top one. Her lips still had the lingering sweet-sour taste of dill pickles. I kissed her again. This time our lubricated lips met with sweet, wet, shattering passion. I found her tongue and she found mine. Our tongues dueled and teased. My tongue found the inside of her mouth and hers found mine. I was tongue-fucking her mouth and she was tongue-fucking mine.

Meggie reached for the top button of my shirt. She unbuttoned it, and then the next and the next button. She pulled the shirt from my pants and off my shoulders. Again, she twisted in my lap. She was again astride my legs, but this time she was facing me. Her arms reached around my neck and mine went around her back. I pulled her close, as close as could be. Her naked chest molded against mine. Again, our lips touched and our mouths feverishly fought with impassioned fervor.

I reached to pull her arms from my neck. I pushed her back against the kitchen table. She caught herself with her arms. My eyes begged to see her tits. My hands begged to touch them. I reached to cup the two pretty, peach-shaped breasts. My hands and fingers frolicked and played, squeezing and teasing each nubile nectarine. My lips begged to taste their sweet nectar.

I reached behind Meggie and pushed the cookbook aside. I put my hands under her armpits and bodily lifted her and sat her on the table between my legs. She leaned back on her arms. I leaned forward and my mouth closed on an erect nipple. The sweet, adolescent bud stiffened inside my mouth. My tongue teased and my mouth sucked. My mouth found the other delectable nipple. The naked fleshy tissue of each pre-pubescent breast became a playground for my hands, my mouth, and my tongue.

Meggie moaned and arched her back thrusting her magnetic mammary mounds tightly against my mouth. Her voice became a husky whisper, “Oh, Uncle Jake, that feels good. I didn’t know that you could make my tits feel this good.”

I moved up to capture her lips in another passionate slippery-wet kiss. Again, our tongues mouth-fucked each other until we could hardly catch our breath. Finally, words came forth between my heavy breaths, “Meggie, baby, there are other places where I can touch you that will feel even better. Do you want me to touch you there with my mouth and tongue?”

She quickly replied, “Oh yes, Uncle Jake I do! Please touch me anywhere you want to. Do anything you want. I want it! I want it! I do!”

Well, I wanted it too! But, damn, I had to be careful. This sex-play might be ok, but I had no intention of fucking my innocent young niece. I wouldn’t let this go that far. At sixteen, she needed to give her virginal maidenhood to someone near her own age. At 40, I was too old to be deflowering adolescent virgins. I knew I needed to keep my demanding cock out of my still-maturing niece’s pussy. Uncles don’t put their cocks into their naive niece’s pussies.

But, this uncle had his sexy young niece lying naked on a table before him. Temptation was overpowering. I moved away from her tender, tasty, tantalizing mouth and lips. My mouth again ravished her breasts. It then moved lower. I found the silky-softness of her abdomen. I kissed and licked the sweet, feminine flesh. I found the bellybutton and made a tickling, teasing exploration.

My eyes moved lower to view the feminine glory they sought. I stared at my niece’s pussy in awe and amazement. Nothing is so irresistible to a man than tender, young feminine flesh. Meggie had the most beautiful teen-pussy I’d seen since my own teenage years. Not one vaginal hair covered her flesh. Every inch was nude and fully exposed. Her freshly-showered pussymound had the faint smell of ‘girlie-girl’ soap mixed with musky-sex. This virginal mound awaited sexual awakening. I was just the man to arouse it!

My mouth kissed the puffed pussylips. They stiffened in excitement. My lips sought the crevasses between her thighs and the lips of her pussy. My lips kissed and they licked. My fingers closed around the pussylips and spread them apart. Her clit lay exposed and inviting. My cock stiffened as my lips closed around this clitoral prize. Her pre-pubescent clit had not grown to its full size of pubic maturity, yet its petite innocence was all the more tantalizing. My tongue found the pee-hole. I licked and teased and vainly attempted entry. I knew the pee-hole was too small, yet I tried my best to stimulate pleasure. When Meggie’s hips began squirming and wiggling, I knew I had been successful.

I attacked the clit with more zest. My lips began making slow, lazy circles around the now fully-erect vaginal jewel. My mouth joined in. I captured the clit with my lips and tugged and teased. I kissed, I licked, and I sucked. I found the tender, fleshy tissue between the clit and the outer pussylips. I continued kissing and licking. I moved back to the clit for more kissing, and licking, and sucking.

Meggie moaned softly, and then moaned again louder. Her hips were quivering. Her voice spoke in a husky whisper, “Oh God, Uncle Jake that feels nice. Oh my ... Oh my ... Oh God, it feels good. Uncle Jake, you’re driving me crazy!”

My voice, too, spoke in a husky, sexual tone, “I’m glad you like it Meggie, honey. I like doing this a lot. Girl, you’ve got the prettiest, sexiest pussy I’ve ever seen! Damn, I love it!”

Just to prove it, I kissed the glorious pussymound again. I spread the pussy lips. This time, I bypassed the erect, stimulated clit. It was the pussyhole I sought. Meggie had raised her legs and spread them wider. The pretty-pink opening to the pussyhole was mine to enjoy. My tongue teasingly touched the tender pink vaginal opening. The young-pussy taste was wonderful. It tasted like sex. It smelled like sex. My tongue explored deeper. Her pre-pubescent vaginal cavity was dry. My tongue found moisture in abundance in my mouth and transferred it into the pussyhole. My tongue circled around and around savoring every delicious touch.

I cupped my tongue to make it stiffer. I plunged even deeper into the glory-hole that was my niece’s pussy. My tongue pushed against the barrier-wall that was the hymen. I tenderly tested its resistance. It held firm. I had no intention of bursting my niece’s virginal ‘cherry’, not with my tongue, and most certainly not with my cock. But, that didn’t mean that I couldn’t tongue-fuck her pussy. That’s what I was doing. My stiffened tongue thrust in and out, in and out.

Meggie’s hips bucked to meet each thrust of my tongue. She was moaning and cooing with sexually awakened delight. Her words confirmed her arousal, “Oh, my goodness... ! Oh, my God... ! Oh, goddamn... ! Oh, hell... ! Oh, Uncle Jake, that feels unbelievable! Oh, shit... !”

I took my tongue out of my niece’s pussy. I kissed it. I sat up in my chair and pulled Meggie into a sitting position on the kitchen table. I reached for her lips and she reached for mine. We exchanged numerous slippery-wet kisses before I said, “Meggie, sweet-baby, you shouldn’t be using bad words like that! Why, I’ve never heard you use a cuss-word in your whole life! It just doesn’t seem right coming from your innocent mouth.”

Meggie had a quick and stern response to my admonition, “Uncle Jake, you’re the one making me use cuss-words! You’re driving me crazy! I’ve never used those words before. But, I’ve never done a lot of things that I’m doing now! I’ve never been naked with a man. I’ve never been touched by a man. I’ve never had my favorite uncle touch my tits and pussy with his hands. I’ve never had his tongue, or lips, or mouth kiss me and play with me like you do. My pussy feels like it is on fire!”

I smiled at her and winked. I whispered in a seductively, teasing voice, “Meggie, doll, do you want me to stop doing things to your tits and pussy?”

She nearly screamed her answer, “Hell no! Don’t you dare! Damn, now, you’ve made me cuss again! But, don’t you dare stop!”

So, I didn’t stop. I reached again for her tits. I buried my head in her cleavage. My mouth found the nipples and the ripening peaches that were her breasts. The taste buds of my mouth sensed more than the intoxicating, natural-feminine flavor of naked female flesh. Meggie must have dripped sour dill pickle juice onto her tits. The combined pickle-tit taste was exhilarating.

I lifted my head from her tantalizing tits. From the corner of my eye, I saw the still-opened jar of pickles sitting on the table. My fingers reached to pull one of the long, dripping-wet, mouth-watering dills from the jar. I touched the pickle to a nipple and then to the other. I spread the sour juices all around the nubile nubs and the curvaceous tits. My mouth clamped onto each tit and hungrily devoured the slippery-sour juices. The sweetness of her naked flesh mixed with the pickle sourness to become a recipe for sexual intoxication.

I pushed Meggie back on her back. I had another recipe I wanted to try. I had tasted pickled-tits. I now wondered how pickled-pussy would taste. I dipped the dill back in the jar to get more juice. I smeared the tart-tasting liquid all over her pussymound. My mouth watered with anticipation. I dove in head first. With a hunger born deep within my erect, throbbing cock, I ate the pickled-pussy. I kissed, I licked, and I sucked. I spread the pussylips and tried pickled-clit. I was savoring the most delicious serving of pussy I’d ever had. Oh, damn it was delectable!

Again, I spread the pussylips. I found the pink pussyhole. I touched the pickle to the opening. The pussyhole stretched. I slid the pickle in. Meggie gasped. I slid it deeper. Meggie squirmed. She wiggled her hips. She moaned. I moved it in and out, in and out. Meggie’s pussy-muscles attempted to catch the pickled-shaft and pull it deeper. It rammed hard against her tender hymen. Meggie screamed!

I quickly pulled the pickle out. There was no blood on it. Thankfully, I had not penetrated her vaginal veil. With her hymen still intact, her virginity was saved. I knew that I had to be careful to protect this girl’s innocence.

I left her pussy. I raised her up and kissed her with pussy-flavored pickle-juice lips. It was now my turn to say a few cuss-words, “Oh, goddamn it girl! Hell, Meggie, dear child, you’re the one driving me crazy! I’m so damn horny! My cock is so big and hard it’s about to burst out of my pants!”

Meggie giggled uncontrollably. When she stopped, she said, “I’m glad that I can make you horny. You’ve made me horny, too. I’m glad that I can make your cock get big and hard. I wish I could see it. Can I? I’ve never seen one before. Uncle Jake, can I see your cock?”

Now, here was a question that I was unprepared for. Did I dare let my cock loose from its safe confinement inside my pants? Did I dare allow the engorged shaft to be exposed to this innocent girl-child? Could I trust it? Could I trust myself? Could I trust her? Hadn’t she already removed my shirt?

I came to the conclusion that I could no more resist this naked girl’s pleading request than I could deny the lust in mind or the hard-on in my pants. I pushed my chair back from the kitchen table and gave her a softly whispered answer, “Yes doll, I guess you can see it.”

Meggie’s athletic body moved quickly. She sprang from the table and landed on her knees between my legs. Her hands settled on my chest. She leaned to kiss me there. I was glad that my body was strong and hard. I felt as buff and healthy as I was as a teenager.

Meggie’s hands grew bolder. She pulled off my shoes and socks. She unbuckled my belt. She unbuttoned my jeans. She unzipped them. She grabbed a strong hold on each side and pulled down. They slid off my hips, over my legs, and off my feet. Meggie did all that. She then sat back wide-mouthed and gazed. My imprisoned cock had sprung free from its captivity and the swollen, rigid, elongated shaft was pointing straight at her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.