Perverting Mandy, Making Her My Porn Slut
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mandy is in her middle to late twenties and she has an ongoing sexual relationship with Tom Land. Tom renews his liaisons with her and makes some unique demands on Mandy that he knows will not sit with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Interracial  

(Note: you may have already read about my experience in getting revenge on my former supervisor, Mandy, for being such a total bitch. Years later I turned her into a totally depraved and very lusty hot young married porn star. TL)

Mandy is a very luscious and very randy hot young married woman. She can be gorgeous, big-breasted and round assed, and she can fuck like a minx -- and Mandy can be a bitch from hell, so to speak. I've had a long history with this quixotic woman, and she never ceases to amaze me, but I've also learned how to play her and get her to do my bidding by being very assertive and straight-forward with her. When Mandy was giving me a hard way to go several years ago, I finally turned the tables on her, and turned her into my sexual slave. Eventually, I've managed to make Mandy become a porn star and she's a hot item among a lot of folks who have come to eagerly await the next releases of Mandy's hot erotic nature in action.

I'd called Mandy at her present workplace and asked her to meet me for lunch in a restaurant where I knew we'd be seen but yet where we could still have some sense of privacy. I was about to lower the boom on Mandy and I wanted folks around us to witness that nothing out of the ordinary had taken place.

Mandy showed up at the agreed time and place and I felt my cock hardening from both seeing Mandy again, and also from all of the hot lusty flashbacks of the times Mandy and I had engaged in every sort of sexual play that anyone could imagine. Mandy had always been a mystery to me, but even though sometimes I wondered what she was thinking or why she did what she did, I knew she was mature enough and had enough self-confidence in her own sexuality that she'd do whatever sexual act I demanded she do. Yes, when Mandy showed up, I was actually surprised that she'd worn exactly what I'd told her to wear -- Mandy had on a sexy fairly tight-fitting blouse that was definitely low-cut and show off a lot of her sexy D-cup tits and cleavage. And, she also worn a pair of dressy pants that showed off her fine rounded bubble ass to its best advantage. I almost asked Mandy to twirl once she got to our table and show me how hot and desirable she looked. For the moment, I spared my fucking sex slave that embarrassment, but I knew I still had plenty of embarassing and humiliating moments ahead for Ms. Mandy.

"What do you want with me, Tom?" Mandy asked as I got up and pulled her chair out for her. "Why don't you leave me alone?"

"Oh, Mandy, why didn't you treat me like you should have years ago and I'd have left you alone a long time ago, baby. No, you need to learn who's in control and we're now prepared to enter Stage Three, Mandy, of your maturation as a wife, a sexual woman, and maybe even a potential future mother. What do you think of that plan, baby?"

"Tom, I've never going to become a mother and there's no way you can force me to," Mandy said. I looked her in the eye and said in response, "Don't ever be so fucking sure, Mandy, about what you are and are not going to do, be, or become, OK?"

Mandy and I ordered our lunch as I let her simmer and think about what I'd said. Then, after our food arrived, I dropped the boom on her, "Mandy, I want you to call this phone number and I want you to let them know that you are more than ready to begin your career as one of their hot married women who have the desire to become a porn star. You will call them, and they will let me know as soon as you have. And, you will make arrangements to meet them, and begin your first porn film shooting in the next ten days. OK? Do you understand?"

With that, I actually got up from the table and moved her where Mandy was sitting and bent over to kiss her on the cheek. As I finished my kiss of parting, I whispered, "Do you still keep your cunt shaved for me? If not, get it shaved, baby, because these folks and their audience loved to see a hot sexy baby smooth pussy and they loved to see if stuffed full of big hard virile cock. And, this porn film company specializes in making movies of potentially childbearing married women who get knocked up with a baby in the process of making their brand of porn DVDs. Get it, Mandy?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.