Nightindicks - Cover

Nightindicks

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2010 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: According to the doctors, I had the weirdest case of falling into a sleep they ever diagnosed. What made it really weird was the cure and the ongoing preventative cure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Oral Sex   .

I'm sure almost every one of my classmates would consider our 8th grade English class with Mrs. Jensen extremely dull and at times excruciatingly boring. How important was it really to include a subject sentence in your first paragraph? I don't think the real world worked that way. And who cares what the difference between a simile and an analogy was? It was all comparisons. Both Ferraris and Corvettes were adequate descriptions of fast cars. Why would I need to describe what kind of fast they were? See? Boring with a capital B-O-R. It's making me sleepy just telling how boring it was.

Now as boring as English was I never got to the point where I feel asleep in class before that fateful day.

What I was told was my body simply slumped at my student desk and I slowly slid underneath the desk until I was on the floor. Mrs. Jensen was pretty mad and told the students nearby to wake me up but they couldn't. Mrs. Jensen tried to wake me up and she got this panicked look on her face which I wish I could have seen if not for the fact I was asleep on the floor.

The next time I was aware of anything, I was in a hospital bed and it was four days later.


It was morning and my parents were by my bedside so happy to see that I was awake. I guess I was in kind of a coma or something. The doctor was talking and saying that I was basically only in a deep sleep. It was technically a coma but that I was in a sleep and I couldn't wake up.

"So what caused it?" Mom asked.

She held my hand to comfort me. I didn't need to be comforted but I think she needed to hold my hand for her own comfort so I let it be. It wasn't like I was going anywhere or at least it seemed that way.

"Well," said the doctor.

He sounded all nervous. He glanced at the female nurse who stood by his side. She looked down. Something was going on here. Did they screw up my treatment? I wasn't going to die because they took out my appendix when I was supposed to get a heart transplant or something? If they wanted my opinion, it was "no" on dying. I had only kissed a girl once. Two girls once technically. Lisa was just a quick kiss. Mary was a more serious and real kiss. It was like a Civic versus a Ferrari.

"We did all types of tests as you know," said the doctor.

Mom looked very interested in what he was saying. I noticed this bed had all kinds of buttons. I pulled my hand away from Mom and pushed an "up" button. My head went higher. Hey, this was cool!

"Semen?" Mom said.

Did my mom just say semen? She couldn't have.

"Yes, Zach's semen," said the doctor.

My semen? What about my semen? I wish I had listened to the doctor instead of playing with the bed buttons. Hey, I bet this one worked the TV!

The TV blared.

"Not right now, Zach," Mom said.

I turned the TV off.

Mom said, "So there's nothing wrong with him as far as you know except that he has a high concentration of semen in his ... privates."

Technically that would be my testicles but I think Mom was just being polite.

"Uh ... yes," said the doctor. "So we released some and he woke up a few minutes later."

"Released? You mean..."

"Uh ... the nurse here ... uh ... Amy ... she was ... um ... impressed with Zach and took matters into her own hands."

"My own mouth technically," Amy said

"You blew him?" Mom said aghast.

Nurse Amy nodded happily.

The doctor said, "Zach needs to release every so often or he will fall into a sleep. We think he could last 72 hours but should be released at least every 48 hours to be on the safe side."

"How do we arrange that?" Mom said.

"He could come into the office," Amy said merrily.

"The co-pays will add up though," said the doctor.

"Wait!" said Dad finally speaking up. "You said be released. Can't he just release himself?"

The doctor looked at me pointblank. "Do you masturbate, Zach?"

Masturbate? I wasn't ready for that question yet. My mind still hadn't caught up with the idea that I received a blowjob from this pretty nurse and I had no recollection of it. I received a blowjob! A blowjob! Yet, I knew nothing about it. Life was so unfair.

"Zach?" the doctor said.

"Yes?" I replied. What was his question?

The doctor said, "So Zach has proven that masturbation is insufficient stimulation to prevent a recurrence of his sleeping sickness."

What did I prove?

Amy said, "I tried that with Zach first but he didn't wake up. It was only when I provided oral stimulation resulting in a release that he changed into an awake state. He was alert within a minute after ejaculation."

All this talk about hand jobs and blowjobs caused a certain part of my body to stand upright and I don't mean my fingers. Yes, my dick! Did that mean I needed a release now? I looked at Nurse Amy. I particularly looked at her mouth. Was my dick really in that mouth? Joey was never going to believe this when I told him. Drat! He really wouldn't believe it! Life was so unfair.

Amy noticed me looking at her. She smiled. My face felt warm and I looked down.

"What are we going to do?" Mom said.

"We'll figure something out," Dad said.

"Can I ask a question?" My voice cracked. When was it going to stop doing that?

"Of course," said the doctor.

"So if someone doesn't suck my dick off, I'm going to fall into a sleep again?"

"Most likely yes."

"So you don't know?"

"Yes, you will fall into a sleep. For some reason your semen build up causes you to fall into a sleep."

How was I going to prevent falling into a sleep? My mom certainly wasn't going to do it to me. My 16-year old sister Sabrina? I'd rather have my eyes yanked out and my dick lopped off! I still hoped to be an only child someday.

"So if I fall asleep?"

"Treatment will need to be applied to you," the doctor said.

I glanced at Amy. It wouldn't be a bad thing except for the fact I would have no idea it ever happened. Hey, Joey! Every three days this beautiful nurse sucks my cock! What good was it if I had no recollection of it?

The doctor said, "Obviously the best solution is to find someone within the environment Zach lives in so he doesn't fall asleep."

"Can I ask another question?" I said.

"Of course."

"Could I get a drink of water?" I felt super thirsty all of a sudden.

"Sure," the nurse said, heading for a pitcher.

"And ... um ... I have ... uh..." I pointed down.

"What?" Mom said concerned.

I purposefully avoided eye contact with mom. "An erection."

Amy poured water into a cup, placing it on the rolling stand, and said, "I sucked you off an hour ago so you're good for a while."

The doctor said, "It's just a normal erection."

Drat!


I was freed from the hospital that afternoon and returned to school the next day.

Before the first class I ran into my guy friends like Joey and they acted like nothing ever happened. The guys teased me about doing a face plant even though technically it was more of just a slide to the floor. It was good to be back and everything felt normal. Nothing had changed.

The girls were indifferent to my return and were no different than before. Nothing had changed.

Most girls. Something had changed.

When my first period math class was over, I exited the room to make my way over to my next class.

"Zach?" Cassandra called out. She was an 8th grader like I was.

I stopped for the cute brunette.

"It's good to see you back," she said.

"Thanks," I said.

"So are you okay?"

"Yeah, mostly."

"So they found out what was wrong with you?"

"Yeah."

"So you're going to be okay?"

"Kind of?"

"Kind of? Do you need help? What happened?"

"Uh..."

"We can talk over there for privacy." She pointed at the grass.

I walked over with her. I don't know why. I should have just headed to my class.

"So what's wrong with you?" she asked then her face changed. "I didn't mean it that way!"

I laughed so she laughed and became more at ease.

"I know you didn't mean it that way," I said.

She looked expectantly.

How did I say this?

"I ... uh ... have to do something every two days or I'll fall into a sleep again." That wasn't technically correct but I just couldn't bring myself to tell Cassandra that something had to be done to me.

"Oh my god! Really? What do you have to do? How can I help?"

"Uh..." Help? My mind went THERE. How could it not?

"Please let me help. I want to help take care of you."

"I need to get to class." This was crazy. I couldn't just say "suck my dick!". It would be too embarrassing walking around school the rest of the day with her handprint on my slapped cheek.

"Call me!" Cassandra rapidly took a notebook out and scribbled on a paper. She ripped it out and handed it to me. It was her phone number. "I want to help you. I don't want you to get sick again. Just ask me, okay?"

"Okay," I mumbled.

"Seriously!"

"Okay." I walked off quickly to cut off the awkward conversation.

Call me? Ha! Cassandra? This is Zach. Could you come over and suck my dick so I don't fall into a sleep? Hell, no? Oh, okay, and you're wrong about my parents. They were married before I was born.


Mrs. Jensen had a strange look on her face when I came into her English class for third period. I think it was a guilty look for thinking I just fell asleep in her class that day because I was tired. A naughty thought occurred to me. I could say I was tired and ask if could step outside so I could stay awake. That would partially get me out of her boring class. I shook my head. I didn't have the guts to do it.

Vanessa sat at her desk on my left.

"Hi, Zach," the blonde said.

"Hi, Vanessa," I said.

"I'm glad your back."

"Thanks."

"So are you okay now?"

"Mostly."

"Mostly? What do you mean?"

"I have to do this ... um ... I have to have this thing done to me every couple of days or else I'll fall back into a sleep again."

"What's that? Can I help?"

Yes, I went THERE. Of course, I went THERE. I was 14 and had barely kissed girls. That was my total experience with the opposite sex.

"Not really. I mean you could but you ... uh ... wouldn't." Now why did I say it like that?

"How do you I wouldn't do it?"

Oh, I knew. I definitely knew.

Vanessa said, "I took care of my cat when he had a broken leg."

I didn't need a splint. What I was talking about wouldn't need any help being stiff.

"Please let me help?" she said. "I like helping. I just know I'm going to be a nurse when I grow up."

"Um ... it's kind of personal."

"I will be private. I know all about the hippopot ... uh ... hippocrat ... er ... it's something that says you can't talk to other people about what you do."

"Patient confidentiality?" I said.

Mrs. Jensen spoke out. "Zach, we're all glad to have you back but it's time to be quiet and listen."

Vanessa and I focused on the class.

A minute later, Vanessa held out a piece of paper. I took it and she point her hand up to her head like a phone.

"Call me," she mouthed.


The bell rang indicating lunch was over so I headed over to my 5th period science class. In the intermingling of students, I ended up walking by Miranda who was in the same class. The light brunette was a grade below and a year younger.

"I've missed you," Miranda said.

"You did?" I thought she barely knew I existed. Truthfully, I barely knew she existed.

"Uh-huh. You're kind of cute."

Kind of cute. Wow! For a boy as inexperienced as I was that was almost like saying, "I want to have sex with you." Okay, not really but almost. Closer than most people expect.

"Uh ... um ... you're pretty." Mr. Smooth was as real a concept to me as unicorns and nymphs.

"Thanks." She did some kind of head thing to imply she liked my compliment. At least that's what I thought it was. I guess it could have been some kind of tic though I never noted that in Miranda before but I never noted anything about Miranda before.

"You're welcome." She was indeed pretty.

"So you're okay, now?" Miranda asked.

"Yes."

"So what was wrong?"

"I have this build up and if it's not released I fall into a sleep."

"Build up?"

Drat! I just spoke like ... uh ... never mind.

"Yeah, it has to be drained in a special way every two days."

"Sounds painful," Miranda said.

"I didn't feel it because I was in a sleep."

"So what do they do?"

"Uh..."

"So every two days?"

"Yeah. Someone does it to me."

"So your mom."

"No!" I shot back.

"Sorry. So what do you do?"

"Well, I haven't had it done yet while I'm already awake."

"So what do you do?"

"Uh..."

"Can I help?"

"Uh..." My mind went THERE. Again! Three "THERES" today.

"What's wrong? Why are you turning red? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay."

"You should sit down."

"I'm okay."

"Sit!"

I sat on a nearby bench.

She put her hand on my face. Her touch felt wooooonderful!

"You're warm," she said.

"I'm not sick," I started to stand.

She put her hands on my shoulders and surprisingly forcefully pushed me back down. She was strong for her size.

"I think you should see the nurse," Miranda said.

"I'm not sick. I turned red because of what we were talking about."

"What about it? You haven't told me anything except that you need to be released and you won't tell me what you mean by that."

"You wouldn't understand."

"I doubt you understand all the medical terms yourself."

Was there a medial term for sucking dick? Suckuyummy Dickaloveit?

"We're late for class," I said.

"I'll take care of you until you see the nurse."

"I'm not sick."

"Yes, you are."

I stood.

"Zach," she cautioned.

"I'm going to class."

"I'll walk you home to make sure you're safe."

"Sure, okay," I said. Whatever! I'd say anything to get her to shut up now.

When class ended, Miranda handed me her phone number. "If you need ANYTHING, call me."

"Okay," I sighed.

After school was out, I was able to leave without Miranda spotting me. I was able to walk home alone like normal.


Sister Sabrina was already home from high school like normal when I returned from school. She usually went out soon after she came home from school and came back before Dad or Mom came home from work but I always had a brief interchange with her.

"So just what is wrong with you?" Sabrina said. "You know, beyond that you're a stupid jerk."

I loved my sister. NOT!

"I will fall into a sleep unless a ... um ... medical procedure isn't done to me now and then."

"Oh. I thought I overheard Mom and Dad say that you had to have your little dickie sucked and so I figured you're going to be sleeping most of your life."

Sucking my dick was technically a medical procedure now, wasn't it? I hadn't lied.

"No, they attach a device to my tummy that's like a hickie." That was for sure a lie.

"That makes more sense though I think I'd like you better if you were asleep all the time."

I felt the same way but about her!

Sabrina said, "I got to go."

I wisely squelched a desire to say, "Good". I had to do that almost every school day.


Mom was home from work first. I was in my room catching up on school work.

"How are you doing, Zach?" Mom asked. "Are you feeling okay?"

"I feel great."

"Good. How was school? Did everyone miss you?"

"It was okay," I said slowly, thinking about the three weird conversations I had.

"Good. Well, I need to go make dinner."

Dad came in fifteen minutes later.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Okay."

"Do you feel tired at all?"

"No."

"That's good. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to help with your ... uh ... problem."

"Thanks."

"Sure."

"I guess I should..."

"Uh ... Dad?" I interrupted. "What if there were girls at school who wanted to help me with my problem?"

"Girls who would suck your dick?"

"Um ... they want to help me but I have told them how yet. There are three girls and each one acts like they would practically die if they didn't help."

"Nightingales."

"Nightin-what?"

"Women that have a strong need to help the sick."

"Oh." So how did that connect to my problem? "Do you think the girls would help me? You know, do it?"

"They might just do it but some flowers and Barry White certainly could help."

"Barry who?"

Dad laughed. "Be romantic but I'll get a copy of your medical record as a backup to prove it to the girls."

"Oh, okay, Dad. Thanks."

"Sure. I hope this works out. It will be a lot cheaper than going to the nurse or finding you a hooker. A hooker might be cheaper than the nurse. We thought about paying Sabrina to do it."

"No, Dad! I'd rather be asleep forever than have Sabrina do it."

Dad laughed. "I bet she'd be okay."

If being sucked off by a mindless evil zombie was okay then yes, it would be okay, but mindless evil zombies weren't okay.

Dad said, "Try to learn more about these girls."

"I'll try," I said.

"Let me know if you need any help."

"Uh ... okay." How could he help?


"Why didn't you call?" Cassandra confronted outside of class before it started. It didn't sound like a casual question. It sounded accusatory.

"Uh ... I was busy."

"Do you still need to do that thing you have to do?"

"You mean done to me."

"Done to you?" she said panicked.

I had no idea which girl I told what to yesterday.

"Uh ... yeah."

"What? Did you have it done?"

I shook my head.

"Today is two days. What if you fall asleep?"

"It's closer to three days before I fall asleep. I should do two days to be safe."

"So what do you have to have done?"

"Have you every heard of Barry White?"

"No, who's that?"

"I'm not sure. Do you like flowers?"

"Flowers?"

"Yeah."

"Sure."

"Oh, good..." I trailed off and mumbled, "Oh ... I don't have any."

"What?"

"Never mind."

"So how can I help you?" Cassandra asked.

"It's a ... romantic thing."

"Romance? Are you allergic to flowers?"

"No," I laughed.

The bell rang.

"We better get in," I said, pointing at the classroom door.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Which one?"

"A kiss would make me feel better," I said. I had a sudden rush of boldness.

Cassandra lightly blushed.

"Alright," she said.

Alright? She said alright? Really?

She kissed me lightly on the lips. Wow! It felt good. I think I had sudden additional semen build up and my dick hardened from her simple kiss.

My voice croaked, "If you could come over to my house this afternoon you could help me."

"Sure!" She looked ecstatic. Weird.

I gave her my address and phone number. Who knew what might happen? I might even get my dick sucked off.


"You didn't call me," Vanessa said from our seats before class started. Her face looked so hurt as if she just found out her dog and grandfather died in a freak helicopter decapitation accident.

"My ... uh ... problem is unusual."

"I like learning new things."

"My problem is ... personal."

"You told me that yesterday. You can trust me. I'm going to be a nurse."

I latched onto that statement this time.

"The nurse who woke me up gave me an unusual special treatment."

"Some sicknesses require special treatments," she said.

"But my problem is ... personal."

"Oh!" She had a light bulb face. "Personal." She pointed between her own legs.

I nodded.

"It's just a body part. Nurses see them all the time and think nothing of it. Please let me help, Zach. I won't tell anyone about it."

"Okay," I said.

Vanessa looked so happy it was like her dog and grandfather's heads were properly reattached and they were alive.

I gave Vanessa my phone number and address.

"Come over this afternoon."

Two girls were coming over now. I wasn't sure if this improved my chances or made them worse.


Miranda found me during the lunch break while I was alone. "You ditched me! I stood alone waiting for you yesterday. That's not a good way to treat a girl."

"I'm sorry."

"I mean after all I meant to you yesterday."

"Uh..." Meant to her?

"I thought you would be more grateful. I thought you liked me."

What the... ? Did she think she was my girlfriend.

"I do like you," I said. Where did those words come from?

"You do?" She developed a big smile. "So you'll let me help you now?"

"Uh ... okay but there might be other people there."

"That's okay. I don't mind."

I kind of doubted that especially if she was thinking boyfriend and girlfriend.

"There are twp other girls coming over to help me not fall asleep."

"To help drain you?" Miranda said. "You can squeeze my hand tight while you go through that painful draining."

"Uh ... I don't think it will be painful."

"No?"

"Uh-uh." I shook my head.

"So what is done to you?"

"I ... I haven't had it done while I was awake. It woke me up and it has to be done again to keep me awake. I can't do it myself."

"I'll do it!"

"You will?"

"Anything! I'll do it all the time."

That sounded great except she had no idea what she was volunteering for.

"You can come over too," I said.

"I'll be there."

I gave Miranda my phone number and address.

As she headed off, I considered the possibility that having three girls there instead of just one might be a problem.


Before lunch ended, I found a private area and called my dad at work.

"Dad? It's Zach."

"Yes, Zach? What's up? Are you okay? Are you feeling sleepy? Is there a problem?"

"I'm feeling okay. I'm not sleepy. There might be a problem."

"What's that?"

"Uh ... you know the three Nightindick girls I mentioned yesterday?"

"Nightingales."

"Oh, right. Nightindicks."

"Nightingales," he corrected again.

Oops!

"Well, it's like all three are coming over to the house right after school."

"All three?"

"Yeah, Dad? That's bad isn't it?"

"Possibly. You might have to deal with jealousies. It depends on how altruistic the girls are."

"Altrue what?"

"Altruistic. It means someone who is unselfishly concerned for the welfare of others. If they truly are thinking of what is best for you, they won't care who helps you. It would be ideal if the girls could be on a schedule. Sorry but I can't get off work right now to help you. Do you think the girls are unselfish?"

"I don't know if they're altrurific."

Dad laughed for some reason. "They're just showing concern for your well-being, right?"

"The one girl, Miranda, seems to want to be my girlfriend and kind of says things like she already is."

"She could be trouble."

"So should I tell her to not to come over to my house?"

"No. She also might be your best option. She may have the strongest Nightindick desire of any of the girls and so she might be more likely to do it more than the other girls."

I laughed to myself. Dad said "Nightindick".

"So what do I do?" I asked.

"Sorry, you're just going to have to wing it. If you can convince the girls to hang around, I'll have your medical documentation to show them when I get home. I brought it with me to work to make a copy."

Not good. Somehow I had to convince a girl to suck my dick. I couldn't come with any scenario in my head that would work. Not a single one.

"Thanks, Dad." The bell rang. "Got to go."

"Good luck."


I walked home with large solid metal butterflies bouncing around in my stomach. My dick was small and flaccid. Three girls were going to arrive shortly after I came home and I was going to have to talk one of them into sucking my dick. Just one girl but how did I do that? It was impossible.

I completely forgot about an obvious complication. As usual, Sabrina was home when I came in the front door. What if the girls showed up before she left? What would the zombie girl say to them or to me in front of them?

"What's up?" said Sabrina. "You look all down."

"Just trying to make you happy by being sad."

She smiled. "You're not so bad after all. Thanks for thinking of me. I can't stay so you'll get to jack off a few minutes earlier than you normally do."

I shook my head in disgust. Was it too late for my parents to trade her in for a puppy? I'd even take a goldfish.

Sabrina laughed at my response. An evil, sinister zombie kind of laugh.

The doorbell rang. Drat! For a second, I had the hope Sabrina would be gone before any girls showed up.

I answered the door. It was Miranda.

"Hi, Zach!"

"Hi." I stepped aside and she came in.

Sabrina eyes widened. Yes, I had a girl over to the house. I liked Sabrina's shocked reaction. I was now glad she wasn't gone yet.

"This is my sister Sabrina," I said. "She's just leaving."

"Hi," Miranda said. "I'm here to help Zach with his sleeping problem."

Sabrina said, "And just what are you going to do?"

"Zach hasn't told me yet."

Sabrina looked at me. I wasn't going to say!

"Don't you have to go?" I said.

"Well..."

"Sabrina!" I said. I never spoke up like that before.

"Alright."

Incredible! My big sis backed down!

"Uh ... come into the family room and have a seat," I said to Miranda.

I escorted her back.

"So..." she said.

Saved by the doorbell. I pointed at the couch.

"Be right back," I said.

"Zach!" Sabrina called out. "Someone to see you."

Cassandra had just stepped inside when I came to the front.

"Hi, Zach!" Cassandra said happily.

"Hi," I glanced at Sabrina. Why was she still here?"

"How are you?" Cassandra said. She kissed me softly on the lips.

Drat! How did I forget she did that earlier when I talked to Dad? I might have two girlfriends!

Sabrina said, "What's going on, Zach?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't give me that. You have two girls here!"

Her voice kind of sounded like Mom when she said that. She wasn't Mom however.

"Nothing and none of your business."

"I'm going to tell Mom."

"I talked to Dad at lunch and he knows about the three girls." I mentally stuck my tongue out as if saying "Nyah!"

"Three?"

As would be perfect timing, or imperfect depending on one's slant, Vanessa walked up to the open front door.

"Hi, Zach!" she said.

"Hi, Vanessa," I said."

"And why are you here?" Sabrina questioned.

I answered for Vanessa. "She's my nurse."

"Nurse?"

"Talk to Dad later."

"I will and you're going to be in big trouble."

"So where are you going right now?" I threw back.

"None of your business."

"And my business is none of your business." Nyah!

She shook her head. I was one-up on the zombie. Yes!

"This way," I said to Cassandra and Vanessa.

I pointed at the sofa that Miranda sat on.

The girls sat side-by-side-by-side, Cassandra, Vanessa, and Miranda I grabbed a chair from the adjoining dining room and sat in front of them. I felt nervous.

"Zach?" Sabrina said, stepping into the family room. She didn't have her typical bravado. She looked at the girls. "Uh ... I'm going now."

"Okay."

She stood there and I waited for her to leave.

"Bye," she said.

"Bye," I replied.

She finally turned and headed out.

"Be right back," I said to the girls.

I had to make sure Sabrina left. She did go. I locked the front door not that it would prevent Sabrina from coming back in because everyone in the family had a key but I felt a little safer. I returned to the girls and sat back in the chair.

"So... ," I said as a heavy breath.

"So how can I help you?" said Vanessa.

"And me," said Miranda.

"And me," said Cassandra.

"Uh..." I look down at the carpet. Would it be easier to just sleep forever? I wanted to live my life though. I looked back up. "I have this really weird sickness."

"Uh-huh," said Cassandra while the other girls nodded.

"Really weird."

"That's okay," said Vanessa.

"I mean really, really, really weird."

"I want to help you, Zach," said Miranda.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.