What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 6: Candy's submission Part 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Candy's submission Part 1 - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

After Saturday's party, my ass was on fire. The monster dildo that impaled me for most of the evening had stretched me, a huge invader in my rear that got my attention. The hot sauce that covered it made sure that it kept it, long after it was out. Even during the horrible torture to my pussy, the caning and the cigar burns; it maintained, in the background, a throbbing counterpoint to the screaming horror coming from my pussy.

Even now, as Simon baths me, tenderly applies cold cram to my breasts and to my labia, my ass is still on fire. If you ever had Sriracha you know that the burn lasts a long time. I wonder if I will be able to sleep.

Robert wraps me in a terry robe, and takes me to our room. He undresses me and slips me into the mocha colored satin sheets. I notice he is erect again. My burned pussy and clit are so painful I hope he does not take me there. I ask him if he wants to, he declines. I am concerned if he uses my ass about the effect the hot sauce would have on him. Not to mention that the additional stimulation would make the burning so much worse. He declines too, and tells me to rest. I do not want to leave him horny, so I offer, insistently to blow him, I beg him to let me do it for him, and he agrees.

He lies back on the bed. His rampant cock now at full attention; the glans half exposed by his foreskin, which can never fully cover it when fully excited. I kneel on the bed by his knees, and bending forward grasp the base, and with my lips push the foreskin away. I slowly, languidly swallow his erection, almost all the way down. I can never deep throat him from this position, but that is not what he wants now. He lies back, relaxed, except for his dick, and enjoys the feelings my mouth gives him, and the show. I try to take my time, to prolong the moment, and to extend my enjoyment of having his organ inside me, but he thrusts slightly with his hips, a subtle message to get on with it. I suck more vigorously; increase my tempo, as my tongue flicks the sensitive underside of his glans. I look up at his face, his eyes, open a few moments ago, taking in the sight of my face, my mouth bobbing on him, are now closed. It takes only a few more moments. I feel him shudder and my mouth fills with his essence. Not a whole lot, since he had had a few orgasms today, but enough to give me a good taste of him. Not wasting a drop, I sit back on my heels; look adoringly at him, smile, and swallow. Then I clean him up carefully with my lips and tongue, snuggle up to him, and we fall asleep, like that, curled together. No actually, he falls asleep, contentedly curled on my back, with his arm embracing me around my waist. Me, my ass burns too much for me to sleep, even if the burns in my clit and pussy were not keeping me awake.

I listen to his deep steady breathing and ponder. Yukiko actually gets off on pain. She may scream and toss around, but she can actually orgasm from pain alone. I know that. She told us today. Vicky and I don't. I don't know what Vickie's motives are; I suspect they are not too different from mine. Me, I just want to give myself to Simon. I just want him to have me. I know he enjoys dominating me, and have found out now that he actually enjoys inflicting pain on me. Well, if that is what it takes, that, he can have from me. Despite the pain, I feel the warmth of an afterglow. I did not come this evening, but what I feel provides a different, but deeper sense of satisfaction. I have been tested and found worthy. With these thoughts running through my mind I fall into a dreamless sleep.

The remainder of the weekend passed uneventfully. Simon gave me a hormone cream to apply on my pussy, to promote rapid healing. That it did. It also made my boobs somewhat larger, and my nipples tingle. It actually made me very horny, but with my clit still so tender, there was mighty little I could do about it. I never had a vaginal orgasm. If I am very excited, I can orgasm from vaginal penetration, but it is always clitoral. Now any touch on my clit could make me scream. Bottom line, I spent the week horny, but unrelieved. To top it all off, Simon did not torture or use me the whole week. I did not even have the satisfaction of contributing to his pleasure.

This weekend was his annual fishing and camping trip. We used to go with Vicky and Robert. Last year we went to Alaska. He was busy planning the trip during the week, but refused to tell me anything.

By Thursday my pussy is all healed up. That evening, I am wearing a dark red silk slip that comes down to mid thigh. Under it, nothing. That is quite obvious since the silk glides over my every curve, and shows off every little crease and bump. Two of the bumps are not little and are very erect. He is wearing his favorite blue silk pajama bottoms.

"Are you going to play with your toy tonight? I am all healed up" I ask him with a playful smile

"I have plans for you for tonight, and for the weekend too. I don't think you'll like them though"

"Will you tell me?"

"Sure. Come over here, and blow me" His penis is now sticking out from the fly of his pajamas. He sits on his leather chair, as I kneel between his legs and get to work. I kiss the tip, pull back the foreskin and start licking. I can feel him settle deeper on the easy chair; his thighs give my head a squeeze.

He starts: "I have been thinking. You have been very brazen on this whole thing"

"Mmm, slurp, lick" was my answer

"So I am going to find out just exactly how far you will go. How obedient you will be"

I think to myself -Oh oh. This is not going to be good- I think to myself. Externally, I just take his dick in my mouth and suck harder. It is good to have a conversation with a dick in your mouth. Gives you time to think, they usually don't mind waiting for your answer if you are sucking on their main man.

"You have taken pain; you have suffered, while I was watching you"

"Slurp, suck, lick"

"This weekend you will do it without me..."

Huh, What? I think to myself.

" ... or Robert there to watch"

I take my mouth off of him "What was that?"

"Unless you want to call the whole thing off, keep sucking"

I keep sucking.

"Robert Vicky and I will go on our trip tomorrow. You will go to the address I will give you, and do exactly what you are told. I can promise you that you will not enjoy it. You will hate every minute. You will have pain, humiliation and more. Keep sucking"

I keep sucking, but break out in a cold sweat. Where? What, and with whom? For how long?

He relaxes and stretches his legs. His thighs tighten again on my head. I can tell he is getting close, so close. His fingers caress my brown hair, I bob on him. Up, down, up, down. He stops me, throws me on the coffee table, belly up, my head hanging over the edge. He is going to deep throat me for his finale. He kneels in front of my head, and begins to fuck my mouth; he is going for the throat. I relax my throat and let him in. My nose hits his sac, my chin his pubic bone. As he enters the depths of my gullet, I swallow. My throat muscles massage the head of his penis. He comes out slightly, I take a deep breath, he rams it in, swallow; out he comes, exhale, in he comes swallow, out, inhale, and so on. At times he holds my head against himself, his member deep in my neck, and enjoys my pulsing throat. Not too bad if I have just inhaled. Really really bad if I have no air in my lungs. Then, as I am ready to pass out, he pulls out a bit, and I inhale greedily. I feel him throb, his rhythm is now faster, and then he jams it in, deep, pulls me on to him and comes, and comes, deep in my throat. I swallow as fast as I can. He has a very large load today. He pulls out and sighs. I gasp for breath. He falls back on his knees and gestures for me to join him on the carpet. I lie down, resting my head on his thighs.

He caresses my face, my hair, my neck. I want to ask him those questions but am afraid to do so. I do not want to think I am questioning his decision; his right to do with me as he wishes. I'd just like to know. Tears come, unbidden to my eyes; they hover on my eyelids. He bends over and kisses me, fully, on the lips.

I lay flat on the carpet. His hand caresses my face, and moves down over my neck, over my breasts; the thin silk transmits the heat of his hand, like fire. He gazes at me, looks at my eyes. I hear a voice, my own:

"I will do whatever you tell me to do. I will go wherever you want me to go. I will endure whatever you want me to endure"

"Anything?" He asks.

"Anything, anytime, anywhere"

"Tomorrow, I am sending you to a friend. You will be his, until further notice. I shall not have sex with you again, until I get you back from him. I will not whip you tonight either; I do not want you to have any marks on you when he sees you tomorrow. I will fuck your ass tonight though. Let's go to bed"

I am getting really frightened. I want him to hurt me tonight. I want him to take his full measure of pleasure from me; before giving me away. He will not do that. Not tonight.

In bed, I am nude. He watches me as I take the KY and smear it on my rear. I place the end of the tube into me and squeeze a generous amount inside. He knows I do not like anal sex. I find it painful. I also find it humiliating that my womanhood is ignored, left untouched, in favor of my other hole. Of course he enjoys seeing me prepare myself for anal invasion. This makes me feel more ashamed; more embarrassed, and further humiliates me. This excites him even more. I wonder if the time will come when he will not use my pussy at all. When I am excited by long foreplay anal intercourse is at best a painful interlude, to be endured, a gift to your partner. Today, unaroused, it will be torture.

I look at him, seeking guidance. Does he want me on my back, my knees up, my legs up over my head? Does he want me on all fours? It hurts more with me on all fours. I imagine he will prefer it that way. He has me lie flat on the bed. A large pillow under my pelvis. He places a smaller pillow under my face. He then ties my wrists behind my back with a leather thong. "I said I would not whip you tonight; I did not say I wouldn't torture you. I will fuck your ass, and then I will fist your ass. Finally you may blow me."

I am shocked, speechless. I cannot take him in my backside without a lot of pain, usually screaming my head off if he doesn't gag me. He knows that. The thought of his entire hand back there. I cannot take it. Then I realize it: It is irrelevant whether I think I can take it or not. There are no safe words anymore. I will take whatever he wants me to take.

I am gasping for breath. I look at him, and now tears flow from my eyes. He smiles. I ask humbly "Gag me, please. Please gag me" I am so afraid of backing out. Of telling him to stop. I know, deep inside that if I say "Stop" really meaning it, he will. That is also, deep inside, my biggest fear. "Later" He answers. To increase my humiliation he shines a bright spotlight on my ass. I hate that. He also sets up a video camera on a tripod to film the events, while I just lie there, crying like a child, and whimpering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.