Regaining Her Virginity - Cover

Regaining Her Virginity

by Prince von Vlox

Copyright© 2010 by Prince von Vlox

Erotica Sex Story: A virgin at Hubbard & Associates seems impossible. Ally has to regain her virginity, at least enough for the wedding night with her virgin husband Brad.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

Allysin Townson dropped her bra on the chair and stretched out on the bed. She eyed Stuart's cock hungrily. This was break, so they didn't have much time for foreplay. Stuart knelt between her legs. She ran her hands over his shoulders, and then reached down to help guide his hard length into her.

"Like that?" he asked, grinning. Ally had hissed and arched her back when she'd felt the blunt head against her opening.

"Every time." She drew a settling breath. "What are you waiting for?"

He chuckled, and then pressed forward. "You are so tight. How do you do that?"

She hooked her ankles against his thighs and tried to pull him deeper. " ... been exercising the muscles down there." He was all the way in, and after a pause, he began thrusting. She matched him stroke for thrust, trying to drive herself up on his delicious hardness.

He shifted his weight, trying to go deeper. She ran her hands up his chest, playing with his nipples, so flat, so different than the ones she was used to. She could feel his strong shoulders flexing and tensing as he moved.

She pressed up into him, twisting and clutching, making him feel even bigger. Everything had narrowed town to just the two of them. No office, no constant phone calls, just his hardness plundering her wet body, filling it, taking her higher and higher. She clutched his arms, trying to hold on to the moment, to ride that familiar rising, to delay the peaking where everything came down to a white hot moment of incredible tightness.

And then she was through, one surge after another pushing her out the far side. She felt him speed up, to drive into her with a new-found urgency, and then he stopped, quivering, his body shaking as he shot his essence into her depths.

They grinned at each other as they relaxed, traded a few kisses, and even drifted a little. All of the tensions and arousals of the morning were gone, wiped away in those few seconds of heavenly bliss.

She ran her fingers through his hair. "Um, that was good. Wish we could go again."

"Me, too." He bent slightly and tongued her nipples, first one, then the other. "I didn't get a chance to play with the girls."

"Maybe some other time."

He got the hint and slowly pulled back. She made a noise when his deflating cock slid out of her. "This is the one part of sex I don't like."

"Oh?"

"It's over, but I want more." She reached between her legs and stroked his wet, wrinkled length. "I wish..."

"Wait until the next off-site, and then you'll have another one all ready for you."

"And you'll have all the pussy you can handle."

"And more." He chuckled and got off the bed. "C'mon, time to clean up."

Ally got her blouse and bra and followed him into the mixed gender restroom. There was only room for one person at a time in the shower. That didn't used to be the case, but people were taking so long cleaning up as they fooled around, that nobody was getting back to work on time. She did her business, cleaned up with a quick rinse in the shower—today she took a little more time than normal to wash—and after drying off, followed Stuart back to their department.

"Feel better?" Jasmine asked as Ally spread a towel across her chair and had a seat.

"Much. I think I've got sex on my brain right now."

Jasmine laughed. "And why is that? This is Hubbard & Associates, girl. We have sex on the brain every day." She looked up as a guy stopped at her desk.

"Doing anything for break?"

"I wasn't until now." She got up, looking over her shoulder at Ally. "Have fun, girl." She walked off, her bottom swaying provocatively, her hand resting on the guy's bare butt-cheek.

Ally stretched. Her whole body felt alive. There was nothing like a good climax to straighten everything out, and put the day's problems in perspective. She sighed happily, logged onto the computer, and pulled up the first financial report.

Jasmine was back about 15 minutes later, her face glowing, and her body moving with that unconscious liquid motion of a woman who'd just gotten laid, something common to every woman at Hubbard. She settled into her chair with a happy sigh, stared at her screen blankly for a few seconds, and then logged on.

"When do you see Brad?" she asked after a bit.

"We're having lunch today," Ally said. She checked the clock. "In about two hours, well, 12:30."

"Any... ?"

Ally shook her head. "He thinks I'm a virgin."

"In this day and age?" Jasmine laughed. "Where has he been?"

Ally shrugged. "My whole family is that way, and so is his. A girl has to be a virgin when she gets married."

"And when did you lose it?"

"My Junior-Senior Prom. I think pretty much every girl in school did that night. At least that was the gossip around school."

"And your mother didn't figure it out? Mine knew about 10 minutes after I got home."

"I didn't spend the night, if that's what you mean. When the time felt right, we went upstairs to this room, and things went from there. We forgot all about the dance, and had to hurry to get dressed in time to go home." She laughed. "I got a lot of flak for kissing him goodnight, but I didn't care."

"You shouldn't have. You'd done a lot more than kiss."

Ally nodded. "Yeah, I know. But I couldn't ... Jaz, what do you show for Broman Insurance? These numbers don't look right."

"Let me see." Jasmine accessed the account and began checking. "You're right, those numbers don't add up. I mean, they do, but ... Let me check something."

Ally got busy, too. Their job, at least this morning, was to double-check the billing statements before they went out. IT had made a change to the program over the weekend, and they'd found all sorts of problem since then.

Fifteen minutes before she was to leave to meet her fiancé, he called, having to postpone. His boss had called an impromptu 'working lunch' to go over some numbers. He'd try to get free, maybe they could have coffee or something, he was sorry, but...

Ally blew a lock of hair off of her face. "Darn."

"Problems?" Jasmine asked.

"Brad had to cancel," she said. She gestured at the hanger behind her desk. "And I bought this really cute skirt to wear."

"Maybe tomorrow."

Ally sighed. "Yeah, I know. But the wedding's this weekend, and I wanted to go over any last second things with him."

"Plus you just wanted to see him."

"Yeah, that, too." She looked at a couple of guys standing in the aisle. "I guess I'll have to console myself."

"Be quick about it girl, you look like you could use some."

Ally nodded absently. Stuart had only taken the edge off. In the last hour she'd started squirming, a clear sign that she needed it. There was something about working at Hubbard that made her, well, made her horny. After a couple of hours of steady work, all she could think of was sex. Rumor had it that there was something in the air. Perhaps, but then maybe it was just all of the half-naked people.

The dress code at Hubbard was like no other in the city: everyone was naked from the waist down, men as well as women. Everything was out there for everyone to see. That alone was enough to get people worked up. And the story was shortly after the dress code got so ... informal, people had started doing it on their breaks. Hubbard had had a reputation of being a sweat shop, but in the last few years that had changed. Nobody would admit to why, but the constant casual sex had to be part of it.

She'd hired in three years before. Hubbard did Third Party Call Center, being the Customer Service Reps for 27 different companies. She'd started as a Customer Service Rep, but soon moved to Accounting & Finance, the reward for all of those night classes she'd taken. That had meant she moved to the central office, and the dress code and sex.

She'd resisted at first, an aunt had told her repeatedly that a lady did not give in to her base desires. But that resolve had lasted less than a week.

Her parents, her entire family, thought she was a shy, retiring virgin. Her first experiences that prom night had opened a whole new world to her. She was a little pickier than the other girls at school, she didn't jump a guy's bones just because he had a cute smile. She'd also been a little more careful; getting some weird sexual disease was almost common at school, but she'd thought it showed people weren't thinking. She most definitely wasn't the inexperienced girl in her parents' dreams, but someone who not only knew what she liked, but had spent some time trying everything out so she was sure.

That first week in Accounting had been almost torture. The men were so ... obvious. She found herself staring hungrily at every dick in the place. She'd worn out three sets of batteries for her vibrators—she'd have to hide them from her new husband—before it dawned on her what was going on in the break room. Since then she hadn't looked back.

Now, feeling the familiar itch between her legs, she walked up to Chet, one of the network techs. She ran her hand over his butt. "Doing anything for lunch?"

He turned, his hand going to her hip. "I might be persuaded to take my lunch here."

She pressed forward a little. She could feel his dick against her thigh. It seemed to twitch at the attention, and she smiled up at him. She'd been with him before, so she knew exactly how it felt when it was hard. She could feel the moisture on her thighs. Her body did, too.

"What are we waiting for?"

Their hands went around their waists, and without speaking they started for the break rooms. There were four of them, and lunches had to be staggered so there wasn't a line for the beds extending outside the door.

They were lucky, one of the beds was freed up right when they got there. The previous occupants whipped away the sheet with the large wet spot, and Ally and Chet settled back with a happy sigh.

The best thing about lunch was that people had time. Morning and afternoon breaks were about getting it on and getting off. During lunch couples could take the time for some proper foreplay. Chet liked to 69, and Ally happily sucked and jacked his length, trying to focus on her work, but constantly distracted by what he was doing with his tongue and fingers.

Guys tried to pace themselves, but she was under no such restriction. She didn't suck him to completion, but his fingers took her over the top. And Chet lost no time in swapping ends. She'd barely come back to her senses when he plunged in, sheathing his cock in her with one hard thrust.

That set her off. He kept thrusting into her, making her body shake, and drawing cry after cry from her. She spent twice, and felt a big one looming deep inside her. She lost herself in the sensory overload of her climax, screaming through it with her mouth buried against his shoulders. It set him off, and he groaned as he coated her insides with his cream.

Lunch also gave time to cuddle. She drifted, safe in his arms, and awoke to a growing feeling of hardness in her middle. He wanted another round, and she was more than willing.

This one took longer, and seemed to be deeper and more satisfying. He finally spent, slumping across her, gasping for breath. She felt like putty, totally relaxed, just drifting in a daze.

Getting off the bed so the next couple could use it was harder than it had been in the morning. Her legs didn't want to work very well, and she and Chet had to lean together as they made their way to the restroom. The hot water felt good as it beat on her shoulders and neck. A good shower after sex was now almost as much a pleasure as the act itself. The line behind her was long enough she cut things short, though she didn't skimp on the hair dryer. HR had installed "industrial strength" hair dryers the year before.

She feel some of Chet's leavings on her thighs as she walked back to her desk. She wanted to veg out, but she had things to do. Surprisingly, her body was still worked up. Her nipples seemed to have found the same on her bra, and it was a constant distraction. She could feel the nap and weave of her bare bottom against the towel over her chair, and she could smell her wetness, mixed with just a hint of Chet's juices.

She was staring stupidly at her monitor when her phone rang.

"Ally Townson."

"Ally? It's Brad. I got out of the meeting. I tried calling earlier, but there was no answer. Can we get together for even a few minutes? I just want to see you."

That galvanized her like nothing else. "Uh, sure. The, uh, the usual place?"

"I can be there in 15 minutes, less if I catch the lights right."

"I, uh, yeah, I'll be there."

After she hung up she stared at the phone. This was the last thing she'd expected. She had to go, but she didn't really want to. But did she have any choice?

She carried her skirt and jacket to the changing cubicle at the main door and dressed quickly. She still smelled a little of Chet and her arousal. Her one hope that if Brad was as inexperienced as she was supposed to be, he wouldn't recognize what he was smelling.

Brad was waiting in the coffee shop where they'd first met. He was just a few inches taller than her 5'6, lean, with dark brown hair; handsome in a cute way without being rugged. He had a thin streak of a mustache across his upper lip. That's what she'd remembered from their first date, that, and the way it moved when he smiled.

She snuggled into his arms. "Missed you."

"Hey," he laughed, "it was only yesterday."

"And after Friday night, it'll be every day." She lay her head against his chest. "I can't wait."

"First we have to get through the ceremony. Our parents are making this difficult."

"Mothers always consider the social aspects. We're just an excuse."

"We could always elope."

"I like the idea, but we have to live with our relatives. Remember that."

He sighed. "Always the practical one. Still, by 9:30 Friday we'll be Mr. and Mrs."

She pressed against him. "I know, and I can't wait."

"I was thinking..."

"Yeah?"

"The plane doesn't leave until Saturday afternoon. We could always--"

"We're getting on that plane," she said firmly. She turned so she looked up into his face. "Those tickets cost too much to just let go to waste."

"Again, you're so practical."

"Of course once we get there we don't have to go to the hotel. We're only holding the reservation with a credit card. We could go somewhere else, somewhere our parents wouldn't find us."

He settled them at a table and ordered coffee and pastries. "You have something in mind?"

"I was thinking of a bed & breakfast. It isn't 5-Star luxury, it's a lot more affordable, and it's very private. Several of the gals at work have stayed there, and they gave it high marks."

Brad nodded slowly, clearly liking the idea. "We'll catch a lot of grief about it. Of course there's always the luxury of the hotel."

"True, and it'll be hard to give that up."

"Can you call the B&B?"

"After I get back to the office."

"Then let's do it." He grinned, that smile she'd fallen in love with. "You're right. This is about us, not the rest of the family."

She had the number in her purse, and when she got back to the building she called and made the reservations. Her parents were going to be upset, but that was too bad. Her mother would probably call every hotel in the area, looking for them. And when they got home ... She'd worry about that when it happened. It was their honeymoon after all.

Jasmine was busy when Ally returned to her desk. She busied herself with a few things, waiting until things slowed down.

"What am I going to do, Jaz?" she finally asked.

"What do you mean?"

"He's expecting a virgin."

"Fake it. Look, call Maddy Silverstein in Sales. She can help you."

"Maddy? Why?"

"She knows just about everything there is to know about acting in bed. She was in some Off-off-off-Broadway Indie Theater production where they were naked most the time, and in bed a lot of it. She told me there were times when they were supposed to be getting it on while on-stage, and they weren't acting, they were actually doing it."

"You're kidding."

Jasmine shook her head. "Apparently you can pretty much do anything on stage these days and get away with it. Anyway, go talk to her. She'll teach you how to be a blushing virgin. If she can't, then it can't be done."


She needed to work Friday. It gave her enough work days that she was able to cover her honeymoon entirely from PTO. After she left work she'd be flying: race to the church, stuff something quick in her face to settle her stomach—her mother insisted—shower and do her make-up, and then finally get into her wedding dress. But in the meantime she had to get through the day. That was going to be hard, because she clearly didn't have her mind on her work. She made three errors before break that she caught before she finalized the report.

Over break she talked to Maddy Silverstein. "How do you become a virgin again?"

Maddy laughed. "We think of it as physically unbreeched, and so do men. But it also means inexperienced. Most women don't know why men insist on marrying a virgin, but when you think about it, it makes sense.

"Girls who are sexually active have learned what they like, and don't like. And they may not like what a guy likes. For one thing, a guy comes most of the time, and, except here and some swinger parties, girls don't come as often. If you have a virgin, she doesn't know that, well, until she talks with her girlfriends or reads a magazine. And the girl learns to like what the guy does because that's all she's ever experienced.

"There's more," she said when Ally opened her mouth to comment. "Guys get weirded out over semen. To us it's something you have to learn to deal with. It gets in things, it has a unique odor, and if you're not careful, it knocks you up. Guys only focus on how it makes babies, and if they marry a virgin, then they know the baby is theirs."

"That sounds ... weird."

"Oh, more than that." Maddy shook her head. "Guys are always comparing themselves to other guys. We don't see it, mostly because we're competing against the other women, but guys get hyper-competitive around each other. Fathering a baby is a form of one-upmanship. You've passed your genes on to the next generation, and you know the baby is yours because no one else has had sex with that girl."

"That's more than weird. Modern birth control—"

"Has nothing to do with it," Maddy interrupted. "The part of the brain that guys use when they're thinking of sex, and yes, they do think, doesn't think about it. Now that doesn't apply to all guys. There are some who are very conscious of things like birth control. But when things get hot and heavy, they think before they stick their dicks into you. A lot of guys don't.

"Just remember, guys have two heads, and the little one on the end of their dicks does a lot of the thinking when it comes to sex. That applies to about 90% of the guys in the world. It's the remaining 10% that you have to be careful around. Sex, to them, is a conscious act, and they fully embrace the consequences."

"So..." Ally said slowly, "given all that, how do I become a virgin again?"

"Remember much of your first time?"

"Yes, and no. I was too excited to take notes."

"Okay. Just remember, that part of you isn't supposed to have been used, and so you'll be nervous and it'll hurt. Oh, not the big one guys expect, though with dance classes, horseback riding, gymnastics and so on guys have sort of come to expect there won't be blood on the sheets, but there'll be some soreness. And that's what you'll have to fake, the soreness."

She had more advice, and Ally walked back to her desk wondering if she needed to write everything down.

At lunch her girlfriends threw her a bachlorette party. Most of the items were in fun, and she laughed just as hard as everyone when she opened a pack of crotcheless panties.

"That's so you don't have to waste time pulling anything down," Jasmine said. "You just spread your legs and go."

"I like how they're labeled for the day of the week," Ally said.

"You'll need this, too," Robin, another girl from Accounting said. 'This' was a bra with detachable cups. "From the back it looks like a regular one, but..."

"Again, it saves time," Ally said, laughing. In years past she would have been blushing as she laughed. But after three years at Hubbard, she could accept these gifts in the spirit in which they were offered. And they were practical, too.

"This is a nightgown with a detachable collar," Susan said, handing over another package. It's totally transparent when you're wearing it, but one tug of the collar and it just drops off. Handy, eh?"

There were other gifts, including three vibrators, the last one large enough it must have come from a stallion. It was so big Ally couldn't imagine ever using it, but it did vibrate, and when she sat on it she jerked. The vibrations went right through her, and she could feel her thighs getting wet.

As for the other gifts... "You know I'm never going to be able to use some of these things around my husband."

"They're not for him," Jasmine said, "though that nightgown might be. They're for you."

Everyone laughed, and there were a few ribald comments about how some husbands had failed to live up to their part of marital sex life. "Thank God for this place," one girl finished.

All of the talk was making her itch again. She very much wanted to get laid, but she'd have to wait for after the wedding. Nothing would feel better than spending a few minutes in the break room with a guy. But what she wanted would have to wait for Brad.

They'd had cake and punch—she joked that it was a lot more filling than what any of them normally had for lunch—and she dragged her feet all of the way back to her desk. Her mind was definitely on the wedding, and the wedding night, and not on the payables accounts in front of her.

In the middle of the afternoon Alan, one of the other guys in the department, stopped at her desk. "Time for the departmental send-off," he said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.