Preview

Invisible Empire

by mzhang

Copyright 2009

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Extra Sensory Perception, Cousins, Harem, Polygamy/Polyamory, Interracial, First, Safe Sex, Pregnancy, Slow, Caution, Prostitution,

Erotica Sex Story: A Chinese-American telepath recounts experiences between 1985 to 2010 as a citizen of a secretive society of similarly gifted individuals. Readers of Gould's "Jumper" and Cormier's "Fade" will encounter some familiar names and faces. Please note the codes apply to different chapters in the story.

The following literary work is one of historic fiction. While certain elements may be recognized as based on actual events, the characters and personal events are fictitious. No actual persons were involved in the creation of this fictional work, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is pure coincidence.

Certain characters portrayed within this work are copyrighted to Gould (1993) and Cormier (1988). The author wishes to express his deep gratitude towards the aforementioned for giving him creative inspiration when still a young man, and to stretch one's imaginations beyond one's own reality. For this, and the countless other aspiring writers in the mainstream and underground markets you've inspired, the author sincerely thanks you. No malice or slight was intended by the willful inclusion of your marvelous creations into this work.

This work is intended for adults, and features situations, dialogue, and descriptions that are unsuitable for minors. Please be mindful of your local laws and customs in regards to distributing or dissemination of obscene material. Thank you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.