Eya and the Erosium - Cover

Eya and the Erosium

Copyright© 2010 by Satori and Desdemona Aya

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Slave Eya is starting to become a woman. Her job provides too much temptation for her and she is not inclined to resist. she betrays her mistresses and gets disciplined.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   DomSub   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Hours later when Darwe and Miria returned to their private chambers they found that Eya wasn't there, and none of the other girls knew where she was. It took about 15 minutes searching before Miria found her wrapped up in a blanket in one of the huge linen closets, sobbing. Miria lifted her from the shelf blanket and all, and carried her to their bedroom, where the others were. Miria dismissed the other bodymaidens but told Darwe to stay.

Eya was still sobbing uncontrollably, her body shivering reflexively as she drew breath between her crying. Miria and Darwe, wondering what had befallen her, cuddled up to her and tried to soothe her with hugs and soft words.

"What has happened my little one?!" Darwe asked, as Eya fell into her arms and clung to her tightly. After a moment she turned in Darwe's arms to face Miria and spoke softly, her voice still cracking with sobs.

"Milady, my Queen, I have betrayed you. I am corrupted now and I can't take it back!" at which point she again collapsed into incoherent sobs for a time, dampening Darwe's neck and breasts with her tears. Miria and Darwe shared a very concerned glance, and Darwe then whispered soothingly to her, letting her know that it was alright, and no matter what had happened they still loved her.

Miria rose and strode to the door to speak to the other bodymaidens. She commanded them to bring a relaxing herbal tea and then dismissed them immediately, telling them they would need to sleep together in their personal room tonight. She returned with the tray and Darwe poured a cup of tea for each of them, into each of which Miria in turn squeezed a splash of her breast milk.

The three of them sipped in silence for a while, as Miria subtly activated some quiet soothing music to help poor Eya calm down. Darwe held Eya throughout this, her maternal instinct heightened by her pregnancy. To Miria's uncanny eye, Darwe's belly looked more prominent somehow than it had just that morning, and her breasts just a little larger. She was every bit the mother at this moment. Eya began to calm down, no doubt with some help from some of the almost magical components of Miria's milk. It was Miria who spoke first after the long silence.

"Eya, tell us exactly what happened and everything will be just fine. You don't need to be scared little one."

After another moment's pause, Eya began to describe the events of the day, how she had wandered to the Erosium, how she had acted in impulse, without thinking, and what she and the strange woman had done together. More tears flowed as she told them all of this, but they were not the uncontrollable sobs they were earlier. When she finished her account she was all cried out, and lay against Darwe limply, knowing that at least it was all out in the open now. Miria was again the first to speak.

"Little Eya, you broke no rule until you were already in the grip of your desire and your hormones. I will not hold those actions against you as I would if they were done in thinking, calculated fashion. And it is my duty along with Darwe to ensure that your needs are met such that you will not find yourself in the position of having to lose control like this again." The Queen was quiet again for a moment, looking at Eya and considering. "You are young, but even so perhaps we have waited too long in your case, for you are a precocious one. Tonight you will leave your maidenhood behind you. It is time. Time for you to become an alamah."

Eya looked to Darwe, who nodded and held her close. "Miria is right Eya. Your body and your mind are both ready, and when that happens nothing will stop you for long." Eya was too surprised to say anything. She had convinced herself that she would be banished or suffer some other horrible fate, and now this! What she had wanted so desperately in recent months, and under the most surprising circumstances. Finally she composed herself enough to sit upright and bow her head solemnly to her Queen and her amah.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.