Traci and Tina - Cover

Traci and Tina

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He broke them apart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

My wife and Tina have been as close as Siamese Twins since the first grade. They went everywhere together and did everything together all the way from grade school through college. They even lost their virginity together - Traci in the back seat and Tina in the front - on a double date at a drive-in movie. My wife's parents even looked upon Tina as a second daughter.

Tina did not like me from the moment I met and started dating Traci and she spent a considerable amount of effort and time to try and cause Traci and I to break up. Frankly, as close as the two of them where I was surprised that Tina wasn't successful, but I guess Traci's love for me was stronger than her friendship with Tina. I thought that once Tina saw that the wedding was going to take place she would accept things and mellow out, but she didn't and I almost called the wedding off. Tina was the Maid of Honor of course, but her attitude and behavior were such that I finally told Traci that I didn't want Tina to be a part of the wedding.

"In fact, I don't even want her there as an invited guest."

"But she has to be there, she's my oldest and dearest friend."

"Yes, and your oldest and dearest friend hates my guts and passes up no opportunity to let me and everyone else know it. I will not have her screwing up what is supposed to be one of the happiest days of our lives."

"I'll talk to her."

"Fine, but one more nasty crack out of her or if I hear she has bad mouthed me again to anyone else and the wedding is off. We can go to city hall and have a simple ceremony that not even she can fuck up, but I will not let that bitch destroy a wedding and a reception that are costing thousands."

Whatever Traci said to Tina did the trick at least as far as the verbal abuse was concerned, but I could tell from the look in Tina's eyes that she still hated me and hadn't given up on her dream of driving Traci and me apart.

Tina hadn't given up and Traci and I hadn't been married six months before rumors began to circulate among friends and relatives that I was cheating on Traci. As was meant to happen these rumors got back to Traci and she jumped my ass about it. How do you prove your innocence when attacked by a rumor? You can't! You have to have a name, a date, a time and place that you can use to disprove the lie; to be able to show that you were somewhere else, doing something else at the time you were supposed to be cheating. You can't do anything with "Rob is cheating on Traci." It didn't matter how much I denied it or how much I told Traci I loved her and wanted no one but her - the seed was planted and it would never go away.

A year after Traci and I married Tina met and married a nice guy and when he got a job transfer they moved away. The rumors stopped, but even so I knew that every time I went hunting, bowling, played golf or played cards with my buddies that I had better have plenty corroboration to prove where I'd been and what I'd done. Two years went by and the strain of Traci being constantly suspicious was starting to strain my relationship with Traci and I was damn close to throwing up my hands and bailing out. And then Tina came home. No one ever found out what happened between Tina and her husband, not even Traci, but she was back, she was divorced, and she was different.

I came home from work one day to find that Tina had come to visit. I did what I usually did when she was around - I went down to my basement workshop so I didn't have to be in the same room with her. About two hours later I heard the front door close and a couple of minutes later Traci came down the stairs and sat on the bottom step. She didn't say anything, just sat there and watched me turn a table leg on my wood lathe. After about five minutes I turned to her, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you just sitting there watching me?"

"I'm trying to find a way to tell you I'm sorry for being a suspicious bitch these last couple of years."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Tina just admitted to me that she was responsible for starting those rumors about you cheating on me. She was jealous of you and wanted to split us up. She wanted things to go back to the way they were before I met you - she wanted it to be just the two of us again. Baby, I'm so sorry that I didn't trust you and that I've been such a bitch. I'm surprised that you put up with it. You must really love me a lot to suffer what I put you through and not leave." Then she came off the step and ran into my arms, "Can you forgive me baby, can you please forgive me?"

The next morning over breakfast Traci handed me a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

"What's this?"

"That's Tina's telephone number. She wants to apologize to you in person. I told her you would call her and maybe meet her for lunch one day."

I tossed the paper on the table, "Not bloody fucking likely!"

"Please baby. She knows she was wrong and she wants to make amends. Would you please do it? Do it for me?"

Traci kept after me for a week and I finally called Tina. I met her for lunch and she seemed to be just what Traci told me to expect. She was contrite and apologetic and she asked me to forgive her.

"I know it was wrong, but Traci and I had been a team for years. I saw you as some one who was destroying the only real friendship I'd had in my life. And it didn't help that the two of you were so damn happy together and I couldn't find a guy worth spit. I know it looked like I had a lot of boyfriends, but all they were looking for was to get laid. I was jealous of the happiness that you and Traci had and I thought if I could break you up I could get my relationship with Traci back. I know that there isn't much I can do to make it up to you for all the grief I've caused, but I at least wanted you to know that I am sorry."

What could I say? I know what I wanted to say - "eat shit and die you fucking bitch!" - but I had to be able to go home and face Traci and tell her that I had accepted Tina's apology so I extended my hand across the table and Tina and I shook hands.

A year went by and it looked as if Tina was trying really hard to erase the image that I'd always had of her. It was a slow thing at first, a smile and a little wave when we saw each other in town, a birthday card and other little things. It progressed to a hug when she came over for dinner and a kiss on the cheek when she left. Over time the hugs got a little tighter and the kisses on the cheek lasted a little longer than a quick peck. Traci would smile and say, "You're good for her. She needs to know that there are really nice and decent guys in the world. It helps her realize that she will find one some day."

Tina was spending more and more time at our place and I gradually became the big brother whose shoulder she could cry on. Soon she was telling me all her troubles and asking me for advice and Traci smiled and said that she was so glad that her two favorite people were so close and that it was so nice that Tina could depend on me to help her. I was happy that Traci was happy, but I was becoming more and more uncomfortable and nervous about the situation. Traci had no idea of the effect that Tina was having on me and I'm not just talking about Tina's obvious beauty and sexiness. I'm talking about the effect that being made privy to all of her secrets was having on me. She would ask me what she was doing wrong and why couldn't she keep a guy and then she would throw in something like, "I even let him have my asshole." Once she said of a guy who had just dumped her, "He loved to have his cock sucked and God knows I'm better at that than most girls. Why can't I find a guy who will stay with me?"

I knew the answer to that question, but I couldn't tell her - Traci would kill me! In her quest to find a steady guy Tina was too desperate. Simply put, a date with Tina was a guaranteed piece of ass. First date and she would suck your cock, fuck you silly and then take it up the poop chute. While guys like pussy and usually fall all over themselves to get a willing steady piece nobody wanted to have a steady, serious relationship with the town whore.

"She needs to keep her legs closed and not be so available" I told Traci.

"You need to tell her that."

"Oh no. If she gets told you have to be the one to do that."

"I can't tell her that, she's my closest and dearest friend."

So Tina never got told and she kept on being everyone's punchboard.

Traci's sister had just had her third kid and Traci was over at her sister's house watching Marie's other two children. I had just stepped out of the shower and was putting on my bathrobe when the front doorbell rang. It was Tina. She was crying and she rushed into my arms, buried her head in my chest and sobbed. I led her over to the couch and held her until the crying stopped then she told me what had happened. She had gone out on a first date with a guy and everything seemed to going along fine. They ended up at his apartment and then had made love a couple of times. She was lying on the bed catching her breath when a voice said, "Hey Billy, what's this?" Tina looked up to see two guys standing just inside the door.

"Just tonight's whore."

"She any good?"

"Not bad. She gives great head, but her pussy isn't tight enough to suit me."

"Well I ain't all that particular" and the two men started to undress. The three of them had taken turns on her and then Billy had thrown her out of his apartment. She had to call a cab to get back to where she had left her car.

"What's wrong with me? Why do I attract those kinds of guys? Why do..." and her voice trailed off and I looked at her and saw that she was staring down. My cock had gotten hard and was sticking up out of my bathrobe. "Oh God" she moaned and she bent her head and swallowed the head of my cock. I should have pushed her away, I should have done a lot of things, but I didn't. It had happened so quickly that by the time it was time to do something it was too late. I don't know of a man alive who could have pulled himself away from that hot mouth. Tina had once mentioned to me that she gave better head than most and she hadn't been lying. She deep throated me, played with my balls and worked me to a fever pitch where the only thing that existed for me was her hot, wet mouth. When I was ready to cum I told her and expected her to pull her mouth off me like Traci always did, but Tina grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me to her and when I let loose she swallowed it all. She kept my cock in her mouth and worked on it with her tongue until my limp cock started to get hard again. While she had been sucking me she had been unzipping and unbuttoning her clothes and when she had me hard again she stood up and stepped out of them. She pushed me back on the couch and the she climbed on top of me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.