Peeing Tom

by DaddysSickSecret

Copyright© 2010 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Ok, everyone has a hobby. Mine involves video cameras and yellow water. And nobody knows but me. Well, almost nobody.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

My office is right next to the basement bathroom.

It's a small office building - 6 stories - and there's two bathrooms on every floor except down here. It works out ok - there's only fifty or so people who work here. But I was stunned to find out how many people come all the way down here just to go.

I'm a glorified file clerk. My company does e-storage and most of the firms in the building use me for their archives. Most of the time, they can access whatever they need. Occasionally, they email me and I send back whatever file they can't access on their own. On a periodic schedule, I backup their files. Works for me, works for them, everyone's happy.

I used to spend 80% of my day playing video games. Now I watch homemade videos.

It really did start by accident. There's a woman who works on the 6th floor. She came down after lunch one day, about a year ago, and ran into the bathroom. I heard a lot of noise but didn't realize what was happening until I stepped into the hallway and saw that she hadn't closed the door all the way. She was peeing - a lot - and looked like it felt good too. Got my pecker up in a hurry to see her.

I stepped back into my office before she saw me and whacked off right there, standing in front of the door. That wasn't really a first time or anything. But it was my fastest finish ever, thinking about her.

After that, I checked the hall anytime I heard someone in the john but I never caught anyone else with the door open. Then I'd think about seeing her and whack off again. Really, I had seen her reflection. The mirror tilts down so instead of seeing her face, I saw the bottom of her shirt and the line of her closed thighs. But I could hear the piss pouring into the water and hear her sigh of relief and satisfaction. It was so intimate, so private. Just her and me alone, not really sharing but secret. Like she did it just for me. Still, my memory was getting a little stale.

So I figured it was time to apply a little technology to the problem. It was no trouble finding the stuff I needed. And the programing was pretty easy too. I set up a remote capture site at home using the T1 line I already owned. And storage was no trouble since I had more memory than I knew what to do with.

The problem was installation of the on premises camera. I wanted it on the door because that's the image that got me so worked up. But to be at the right angle, it would be completely exposed and that would be bad. I could place it under the sink; it would only be recognizable if you knew to look there and what you were looking for. And with the amount of dust there, it wasn't going to be found while anyone was cleaning! But all I'd see are knees. I couldn't get a glimpse of beaver.

The best spot was the one I didn't want to think about. Inside the bowl. I mean, yes, the camera was supposed to be fully submersable and yes I could put it under the rim but it was a toilet bowl!

After about a week of trying to think of a better idea, I gave up and bought a pair of heavy duty rubber gloves.

I waited until late one night, after most of the building had gone for the night. Only me, Gus the custodian and the telemarketers on four were left. I got the thing adheased so that the only way to see it was to pretty much put your head in the bowl and get your hair wet. If it slipped, I was out a small bundle. I figured if someone found it, I could claim to be outraged at the invasion on privacy like everyone else. Then, I used the facility to see whether I'd wasted my time.

The image was a little grainy and there was no sound. A shadow appeared over the seat. Then a pecker and a hand appeared - my pecker, my hand. The piss streamed past the lense is a smooth line for a few seconds and then it stopped. There were a couple loose drops when I shook then the pecker and the shadow moved. A moment later, the light went out.

That was good enough as a test shot but I would have to wait to see if it had been worth all the effort. I could either watch the live feed or review about four hours of recorded video. Older viewing pleasure was auto written to the permanent storage at home.

When I got home, I checked the memory drive. From here, I could access the live feed and the full history. I found my sample and another guy about a half hour after I left. It must have been Gus because after the flush, a scrub brush swept past the lense. He kind of cleaned the bowl, flushed again and flipped off the light. I fast forwarded through but the light stayed off. So, I deleted everything so far and got on to my usual night activities - chat boards and WoW.

The next day, I listened carefully for the sound of someone using the bathroom. Twice it was someone washing their hands - on the tape all I got was a partial shadow over the bowl.

But after I came back from lunch, the door was locked.

"Occupied!" A woman's voice sang out.

"Oh! Sorry," I called back.

I went into my office, closed the door and locked it. I brought the live feed up on my screen. But she was already gone.

I scrolled back and caught myself moaning. There were a dozen people on the tape!

I skipped over the guys. I could delete them when I got home. The women, however ... Them, I savored.

Full beaver shots. Hair, lips, everything. One was actually shaved. I got so jazzed up, I whacked off twice in a row. With one hand I scrolled through the video of four yellow beavers and with the other I popped out two handfuls. Luckily I had some napkins in my drawer. Now I keep a giant vat of those wet wipe things. Much faster clean up.

More guys use this john; I delete most of them. There's a couple guys I kept for shits - one who's so small, he's not even thumb sized and one guy who's always down there who's like the length of my arm. I'm not into guys but that's kind of stuff you don't see every day.

The women usually come in after lunch. A bunch of them are shaved which is nice because I can see every thing. I don't watch lunch real time most days because I like to scroll through the vid and whack off three or four times in a row.

When I get home, I delete the guys, the dead air and the dumps if I can see them. Most of the time, the chunks fall out of the shot which was a damn lucky break! It's just beaver, sitting there, pulsing sometimes as they push. If I can get a nice freeze frame, I add the beaver shot to my screen saver slideshow. Some nights I just lean back and whack off to that. Beaver after beaver right there, just for me.

There are some especially good vids. I caught a couple guys whacking off in there. I didn't delete those but they were not in my slideshows. But I'd never seen another guy go at it and actually, I picked up a couple new techniques.

Twice I struck gold - beaver teasing. Both times her finger blocked most of her slit but I think it was the same girl. She sat there with her legs spread wide so that there was plenty of light and rubbed her button. I had my pecker in my hand and rubbed with her. When she sprayed, it was clear not yellow and I shot so hard, it hit the back of my desk. The second time, she appeared, was later in the same week and when she sprayed, she didn't get up; she waited a minute and then rubbed out an encore.

I struck twisted too. A couple girls were on their periods and I saw exactly how you put in a tampon. Their piss was more red than yellow and while the one kept her fingers as far away from herself as she could, the other's fingers were dark red when she finished. It was gross but I found myself re-watching it and whacking off to that one a lot.

It took a little more than a year, but I finally gathered almost eight hours of pissing beaver. And everyday I was getting more. I had to keep a bottle of hand lotion at the office and at home to keep from rubbing myself raw.

I was beginning to wonder what I should do with all these vids when I got an opportunity.

I had to go provide a little tech support for the lawyer on three and was up there longer than I meant to be. When I came back some kid was leaning over my desk staring at my screen. I could only see one of his hands but I was willing to bet where the other one was.

"Hey!" I yelled.

He damn near jumped through the ceiling. "I wasn't doin' nothin'!"

"Yeah. This is a private office who are you and what do you want?" I turned off the screen and denied us both my beaver collection.

"Uhm... ," he had to think before he could clear his head enough to answer my question, "oh, right. We just moved in on the fifth floor and they said you do IT stuff. My boss wanted to know if you could come up and talk about stuff."

"Yeah. Sure," I waited and when he realized that was all I was going to say, he shrugged, mumbled something and left.

A moment later, I heard the bathroom door shut. It was the pervert in me that turned on the monitor and switched to live feed. Sure enough, there was a hand abusing a dick. I switched to my slide show and abused myself.

When I was done, I turned off the screen and grabbed my basic sales packet. There are only three or four offices per floor so when someone new moves in it doesn't take long to figure out who.

The kid stepped out of the bathroom as I was locking my door. He smiled sheepishly as we both waited of the elevator.

"That's some kind of screen saver you've got," he said finally, "where'd you get it?"

"Around."

"I, uh, don't suppose you could dup it for me?"

"Maybe," I hadn't thought about copies. I needed to see if there was anything identifying on it first.

We got to five and it took me two seconds to locate the office with the packing materials. The kid pointed the boss out to me and he and I talked for maybe twenty minutes. Gary; the company was GBZ, Inc. I could do some of what he needed and I recommended someone for the rest.

I asked him what they do. He gave me a sick smile. "Adult products. Here. Email me if you see anything you like," he gave me a catalogue.

I thumbed through it on the way back down to my office. They carried a lot of weird crap. Sleeves and dolls and twisted crap normal guys don't use. I passed the first half pretty fast and was going to toss the whole thing until I saw the slim section of videos. I was fond of the ones I made but variety can't hurt.

They were labeled by fetish. I flipped to the end of the section.

They had six pages of water sports. I locked my office door again and read the detailed description for every one.

Then I sent Gary an e-mail. [Saw something I liked. Definately want to buy. On a separate note, do you carry amateur vids?] About ten minutes later, I got a reply. [How about discounting your invoice by the cost of what you want? Don't handle amateur usually. Depends on quality.] I added up the cost of everything I wanted, figured I was going to buy them even if I didn't get a contract and sent him an invoice with a list of disks.

Twenty minutes later, there was a knock on my door. It was the kid again. He had a stack of disks and a check. "The boss said you can start anytime you want. Oh yeah, and the amateur stuff. He said to tell you that if he gets any like this stuff, he'll let you know."

I chuckled, "Think he'd be interested in my screen saver?"

"Might. I could show him my copy," he had a hopeful look.

I thought about it for a couple minutes. I did have the disk with Wanker Girl with me. Of course, I always have that disk. I nodded and duped it highspeed. "Half stills, half vids. You try and copy this, you'll get static."

"I don't plan to share. Thanks!" He took his prize and left.

I put the first of my new aquisitions in my DVD player and only a few minutes later I had my pecker in hand and was quickly ready to fire off my first shot of the afternoon.

Which is the moment my phone rang. I swore, paused the vid and answered the damn phone. After that, my afternoon went to hell and I didn't get a minute's peace until after five.

I packed up and went home. I had more to watch and edit than usual since I didn't have time at all during the day. I was up half the night. I woke in the morning still at my desk, my pecker still in my hand.

When I got to work, there was an email waiting. [Call me about the screensaver.] So I called.

"Have you had coffee yet?" Gary asked, "let me buy you a cup."

We went to the diner a couple blocks away and sat in the back.

"Ok, where did you get that? Tell me straight - do you have model release forms from every one of those women?"

I looked away and tried to think of an excuse that didn't make me sound like some weird twisted freak.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Ok, so they can't be distributed in the States. I have some ways around that in a couple other markets. What do you do with the cocks?"

I sat with my mouth open for a while. Then I tried to absorb what he was asking.

"I said what do you do with the cocks? Or is this a ladies room?"

"I delete them." I managed to say.

"Don't. They'll sell just as well. Wrap them up the same way you do the girls." I didn't respond and he went on. "What about shit? Do you keep that?" I shook my head. "Same thing; keep it. Who else knows about this?"

"Knows about what?"

"This camera of yours! I figure it's yours, right?" I nodded. "Right. So do you circle these among your friends or what?"

"Oh. No. I just, you know. Keep them."

"Ok so now we get to the tricky part. I've got a license to protect so I can't put these in my catalogue. But some of our customers have special request that are filled by independent contractors. So, for a fee, I direct a request to you and whether you fill it is your business. Deal?"

"I pay you a fee, and you send people who want copies to me?"

"They pay the fee," he could see I wasn't following all of this, "think it over. I can help with what kind of rates you should charge. That disk you made for the kid is killer. I'm still trying to copy it. Send those; otherwise you'll get ripped off by everybody."

He walked me back to the office and told me he'd let me know if he had anyone interested in my vids.

I had a couple of real business requests waiting for me so I handled them. And I took a moment to review today's vids so far. Mostly guys - which was disappointing until I remembered that Gary wanted to sell those too. I went about the day pretty normally after that. I did a little work, whacked off six or seven times and went home.

Things stayed that way for about a week.

Then I got an email. [Looking for alll male urnie only please price no matter as manay as you have thank you.] The address was in Turkmenistan.

I shivered. Someone wanted to buy this stuff from me.

I emailed upstairs. [Got an order. What should I charge?] [$1 a minute. US. Wire funds to Western Union. Send disks PO to PO. If you download, copy protect.] I searched what I had available. For guys, I had an hour or so from today and maybe six hours at home. Seven hours at a dollar a minute was more than I would have paid but I emailed the guy with the instructions and said the file would transmit when the funds were received.

Two hours later, I got an email with a WU confirmation number and a password.

I went upstairs.

Gary was in his office. There were three girls on the phone and the kid was sitting on one of their desks. He nodded to me and left.

"Is this for real?"

Gary laughed.

I tried again, "Ok. Is this legal?"

"Let's just say it's not specifically illegal."

"That's not really the same thing, is it?"

Again, he laughed, "Look, if you were really worried about legal you wouldn't be taking pussy shots out of a toilet! So get over it. You know where Western's office is?"

I didn't. Gary gave me directions. First, I went home and gathered the rest of the male vids I had. It was actually closer to eight hours but I figured a little bonus footage couldn't hurt.

Then I went to the wire place. I gave them the number and the password and they gave me cash. I was afraid I was going to be robbed with every step so I went straight to my bank.

Then, I went back to the office and emailed the vids to Turkmenistan.

And then, I whacked off. Twice. This was the stuff of spy movies. Illicit merchandise, foreign buyers, cash transactions. I would have done it a third time, but real clients emailed and I actually need to go upstairs to three and give them a hand. After, I had to pull some files for the Auditor on six. And then I had a meeting with one of my clients in another building.

It was after six pm by the time I got back to my desk. There were a couple real requests and a couple vid requests. And a whole day's recording to review. I scrolled back to the beginning of the day and opened my pants.

First of all, I noticed that the bathroom was busier than usual. Not constant, of course, but like more people were being forced to come down here. The building had filled a bit over the last year so maybe that was to be expected. I did notice that the same people seem to come to this bathroom; I saw several panties three or four times each.

And each one of them rubbed one out on at least one visit. Half the guys too. They pissed and then whacked. I just sat there, watching and whacking, watching, whacking, watching, whacking.

Finally my pecker was sore and shooting dust and my wrist was aching. I shut down for the day and took my tender tool home. I edited the vids and updated my personal collection separate from my 'stock'.

In the morning, on a hunch, I checked the overnight feed. I do that before work occasionally, usually it's eight hours of lights out but about once a month there's someone from the one of the other offices. The basement bathroom is closest to the lobby so if you don't want to go back to your floor, it's right there. During tax season, the Accountants use it more after seven pm.

This wasn't an accountant.

This was a goldmine. It was around one-fifteen am. She sat down and opened her legs. Then she opened her lips. I thought she was going to rub one out when a guy's hand reached down and did it for her! I whacked off standing there watching. It was the hottest thing I'd ever caught.

And then, it got better. She turned around but stayed squatted over the seat. A stream of urine hit her beaver from behind and I realized that he was pissing on her! I sat down and whacked out another load. I could just see her fingertips rubbing her clit while he did it. I thought my pecker would split. I don't think I've ever been harder in my life.

But when the pecker appeared in shot and pushed into her beaver, I thought I'd have a stroke. I whacked out a load that hit the floor audibly and I didn't even pause pumping my pecker. I did lean over to grab the hand cream on the other edge of the desk and kept watching. He was blocking the light so the deeper in her he was, the less you could see but it was pretty clear what was happening. Four times they paused while she let loose a spray like a fire hose — which explained why they were doing it like that over the toilet! But finally, he pulled out and shot a load on her dripping beaver and I made a mess all over my pants. I had to lean back and catch my breath. She didn't even wipe when they left. After they turned out the light, it stayed off.

Quickly, I added that to the stuff I'd already edited, got myself presentable and headed to the office.

I checked the live feed when I got there and found a dozen pees, four guys whacking, and a tampon change. A very busy morning. I tried to whack off but my pecker was just too sore. Which was a shame - the tampon really got me up.

I had a couple real emails and twenty-six 'special' emails. I did the real stuff first — I am a professional. Then I went through the special requests. Most wanted all girls. A couple wanted just guys. One wanted mixed. Oddly, most of them wanted pee only — no spunk, no sex. I didn't question it; I mean, who am I to comment, right? I replied to the requestors with the price and the payment instructions. By lunch, I had all but two confirmations. None of them were going to anyplace I'd ever heard of.

At lunch, I collected the money, made my deposit and came back to the office to eat, send and whack. The kid from upstairs was waiting in the hall in front of my door.

"Hey. The boss wants to see you."

I thought it was odd that Gary didn't email but I didn't apply too much thought. I went upstairs with the kid. He waved at the receptionist and got back on the elevator.

Gary had a woman with him. She wasn't what I'd call pretty but she was dressed to take advantage of her overstuffed assets. "This is Yvonne. She does stuff for me. I told her about your camera. She wants to shot some tape. Where is it?"

"Oh. Uh... ," I really didn't want anyone to know it was in the building, "I, uh, well ... see..."

"Gary, I think maybe, he's shy," Yvonne cooed, "Why don't you let me go with him and he can tell me in private?"

Gary frowned. "What? Is it in the bat cave? You need to blindfold her?"

"Ohhh. Kinky!" Yvonne actually looked excited by the idea, "Blindfold me and cuff me to the stall."

"I don't think that would work." I shook my head, "Not the cuffs, I mean."

Yvonne rushed out of the office. Gary rolled his eyes. "Cunt! Listen, your stuff is wicked popular. Pervs love the spy cam shit! How much longer do you think you can keep it going?"

"Well, it's been in place for a more than a year now so..."

"A year?! Fuck me! A year and nobody's found it? You know what? I don't want to know where it is! Whatever you're doing, keep it up!"

Yvonne came back in, twirling a blindfold around her finger. "Where to?"

"Now?"

"Well, I'm free now." Gary snickered and Yvonne slapped his wrist. "I have time now. Why, would later be better?"

"Uh, yeah. Kind of." If at all.

"Ok," She thought for a minute, "how about I met you here at five?"

"Still too many people around," I said.

"Oh you want private! Well, I could met you here at two am," She looked at Gary, "you think I'll be available at two am?"

"So long as you don't have to walk far," he gave her a dirty little smirk and she gave him one back.

"Good. Later, boys!" She wiggled her fingers and her hips and left the room.

Gary sighed, "She's a total cunt but her pussy's like hot wax. Best fuck in the city."

I didn't know what to say to that. I've never actually fucked a girl.

That was all Gary needed me for so I headed back down to my office. Again, I had real work to do before I could check the live feed. When I did, I was stunned.

There were two guys peeing at the same time. They seemed to be trying to pee on each other. I'm not into guys, but that got me. I had to stop and replay them while I whacked out a load. When they finished peeing, the guys rubbed the heads of their peckers together until one of them popped his load.

Then they took the same position as the couple that morning and the one who hadn't popped fucked the one who had.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.