Battlemage: Book 8 - Origins and Dark Revelations - Cover

Preview

Battlemage: Book 8 - Origins and Dark Revelations

by Risq

Copyright© 2010 by Risq

Fantasy Story: Who was the first Battlemage and why is it of grave importance how the curse first affected him? And why does either of those questions greatly affect the lives of Aric and his family? Aric will soon get answers to those questions and more, as well as other things that he would rather not know. There is a darkness that he has never known before and now that he is aware of it, it will change his life forever……

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Fiction   Slow  

Author's Notes/ Foreword: This story has 13 chapters to it.

I'd like to thank Shadowsaint69 for proofreading and checking concepts and BZ for the character concepts and designs. Some of them were his brain children. I also have two other volunteers that are helping and I'll change this to reference their names as they tell me how they want to be referred to for their help (^_^)

But I'd like to also make the reader aware that my editor who I work closely with his on vacation (lucky duck) and won't be able to edit this for me until the end of March. Various folks have asked that I post it as is and then repost an updated copy when he returns. If you would like to read the story before final edit then please do, but I apologize for my weak editing skills in advance.

Because I'm still editing it, I will post this story about every 2 days as I check and try to recheck it, but because of this the chapters are far larger than what is normal for a story by me.

Also I'm testing out something. This story should be able to really stand on its own as it's a prequel to all the other books written so far. So any "new" readers shouldn't have to start at book one to get an idea of how the world of the Battlemage is supposed to work. (^_^)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.