Persian Bitch for an Arab Master

by sonyaesperanto

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Mind Control Sex Story: A Persian woman is rude to an Arab, demeaning his race. He gets his revenge.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

It was a quiet day at McDonalds and Farah was enjoying her salad. She didn't eat the fatty stuff as she wanted to remain slim and fit. She was eating at a McDonalds in Dallas, Texas, where she lived and worked. Farah was 28; slim, had a nice olive complexion, long black hair and hazel colored brown eyes. She was fit, sexy, very good looking and very proud of her Persian heritage. As she sat and ate by herself at one table, she noticed the occupants of two other tables, not far from her. One had two teenaged white American kids eating quarter pounders with fries and making jokes. The other had a fat Arab man eating a Big Mac meal. From the table where the two white boys were eating and drinking, Farah could hear what they were saying. The boy talking had medium blond hair and the other had brown hair, both were the skinny geek types.

Farah listened to a joke he was telling about Arabs. As the two boys laughed, she also started laughing. As she was laughing, she noticed that the two boys were looking in her direction.

"I'm sorry about that. You know, I was just making a joke," the Blond kid said and smiled.

"Oh no, I don't care about that. I thought it was funny, that's all," Farah smiled back at the Blond.

"Wow, so you are cool about our jokes. I am surprised," the kid with brown hair said.

"Surprised? Why?" Farah asked.

"Well because you are the first Arab lady we know who doesn't care about what jokes we make about Arabs," the kid with brown hair replied and smiled.

"I am no Arab," Farah started getting annoyed and scowled at them. Persians resented being mistaken for Arabs by Westerners.

"So, you're Hispanic?" the Blond asked her.

"I am not Hispanic either," Farah gave him angry look also as Persians also hated being mistaken for Hispanics.

"So what are you then?" the Blond kid asked, trying to be being polite but worried at the look Farah gave him, as if she was going to eat his ass out.

"I'm Persian," Farah said as she shot him a strong look.

"So, you're Persian?" the brown haired kid asked trying to get it straight.

"That is what I said," Farah replied, still upset about their comments about her.

"Sorry lady, we thought that Persians were Arabs, that's all," the Blond stopped smiling and tried to hint that they meant no harm or offence.

"Persians are not Arabs, we are a great ancient civilization. We build things and we gave the world math, science, architecture, arts etc. Arabs are disgusting creatures, they look ugly and are fat. They eat crocodile meat and are lucky that they have oil because, without oil, they are nothing," Farah said letting all her frustration out. To some extent Farah was correct. While she, like many Persian American women, were not religious and often dressed up in western attire and lived the Western dream, many Arab women wore headscarves and allowed their religion and men to rule over them, even while living in the West.

The fat Arab guy who sat not far from Farah had overheard the conversation. He got up from his seat and walked to where Farah sat and stood by her table.

"I find your comments very insulting. It is your country, Iran, that supports global terrorism," the fat guy said as he shot her a strong look.

"All the suicide bombers are filthy, disgusting Arab creatures," Farah screamed at him.

"I think we better get out of here," the Blond kid told the other.

"Good idea," the brown haired kid responded and both boys got up and walked away.

"Look what you said is incorrect as we Arabs have contributed to the math and sciences," the fat Arab said.

The fat Arab guy had thinning black hair, strong black eyes, was very fat with strong Semitic features and was the same height as Farah.

"You people have contributed nothing," Farah smirked, but as she did, she noticed that the fat Arab was eyeing her up-and-down.

"Listen, how much you charge?" the fat Arab guy asked as he started smiling.

"Charge?" Farah was astonished at the question but then realized he was hinting that she was some kind of prostitute for hire, probably because she was dressed very sexy and did not wear a burka. Farah shook her head, thinking that all Arabs men were disgusting savages who paid women for sex.

"So where are you from?" Farah asked.

"I am from Dubai," the Arab nodded and continued smiling.

"And what is your name?" Farah asked him.

"I am Sayed," he replied. Farah got up from her seat and picked up her bag.

"Well Sayed, fuck off. I don't date Arabs as you are beneath us Persians," Farah told him.

As Farah was about to walk off, Sayed grabbed her right arm and as Farah turned around she saw how angry he looked.

"Hey let go of me," Farah shouted.

"You are one stupid bitch, you know that. I was trying to be nice to you, I just wanted to be your friend," Sayed said. As Sayed tried to kiss her, she brought her knee up into his balls as hard as she could. Sayed squealed as he released her and fell to the floor, curled up and clutching his groin. As Farah walked away, she screamed at him,

"Stay away from me you dirty Arab." She knew Sayed had wanted to have sex with her because she was attractive. Farah walked out of McDonalds as Sayed remained on the floor contemplating revenge.

"You will pay for this, you Persian bitch," Sayed mumbled to himself.

ONE MONTH LATER

It was Thursday evening and Farah just returned from work when she saw a package by her doorstep. Farah worked as a gym instructor which was why she was so fit and ate salads, who would go to a fat gym instructor? She picked up the package, took out her house key and got inside her house. She lived by herself but did see guys regularly but never stayed with any one for long as she cherished her freedom. Farah took a shower and changed into something more comfortable. She wore hot pants with a small leather jacket, revealing her black bra. Under her hot pants was the matching black panty. She sat at her dining table and opened the package. Inside were three CDs, relaxing, yoga CDs. She didn't know who it came from, but thought it was from one of her girlfriends who were into this kind of spiritual New Age Yoga thing.

Farah walked into her lounge, turned her laptop on, put in a CD and listened to what she perceived as relaxing music. As the music played a harmonious beat, she sat down, rested her back against the sofa and closed her eyes. This is the life, she thought. She was going to call her friends later and ask which of them had sent it. But for now, she just wanted to sit down and relax. After sitting down for ten minutes, her mind was allowing itself to be free and going into a deep flow. Her subconscious mind continued to absorb the subliminal messages under the music as they began to brainwash and control her.

"Your mind is being emptied for re-programming. As you continue listening to this CD, you will enter a new phase. Your mind will enter a new phase, that of obedience. Your mind is bringing back the memory of Sayed, the Arab man you fought with at McDonalds. Your heart feels guilty for having been rude to him and now you know that you have to make up for your behavior towards him, as he was innocent and you attacked him," the CD continued brainwashing her, giving her three instructions:

1 to remember Sayed's cell phone number

2 to call and tell him to come over to her place

3 to tell him she is to be his obedient slave for as long as she lives.

The CD continued her reprogramming.

"At the count of ten you shall wake up. Once you wake up, your new programming shall take effect. Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One," the CD finished counting and stopped. Farah woke up and looked all around her. She now knew what she must do, she has to call Sayed, invite him over and when he arrived, apologize to him and give herself to him as his slave. A part of her hated it but she had to make up for the way she acted to him and only slavery to him would compensate for it.

Farah walked to her bag and picked up her cell phone. She dialed Sayed's number and waited until he picked up.

"Hello, who is this?" Sayed answered.

"Hello, Sayed. It's me, Farah," she sighed.

"Farah? Who are you?" Sayed asked in an angry tone.

"I am the woman who was rude to you about a month ago in McDonalds. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the way I acted and I want to make up for it," Farah sounding guilty but also scared for having to call him like this, for no logical reason.

"Oh right, you are the Persian woman who called me a dirty Arab, now I remember you but how did you get my number" he asked, sounding as if his feelings were still hurt over the incident.

"You must have given it to me, I really don't remember. I just remembered it today and so I called as I want to make up for what I said and how rude I was to you. Listen, would you like me to come to your place?"

"No Farah, I will come to yours. Tell me where you live." Farah told Sayed where she lived.

Sayed didn't need her to toll him where she lived, a simple bribe of $100 at her work place and he was given all her details. As he often ate at McDonalds, he often saw her there, long before he tried hitting on her but she never paid attention to him or anyone like him. After the fight, as she was sitting by herself, he was sitting in an opposite KFC with the investigator he had hired sitting next to him. He gave him the binoculars and pointed out who his target to him. From that time onwards, the investigator followed Farah and learned where she worked and other information on her for Sayed. He had paid the bribe, putting it on his expense account of course, and finally gave Sayed the results of the investigation. It took nearly a whole month and cost him $5,000 but it had paid off. Sayed was very wealthy and so had the time and money at his disposal to carefully set up his revenge. Sayed had paid a scientist to personalize a Mind Control CD the scientist had invented, with the information he needed on it and had it all wrapped up and sent to her place. Now, the investment would pay dividends. Sayed was contemplating the fun he was going to have with his new Persian bitch/slave.


At nine o' clock there was a knock on Farah's front door. She walked to it and opened the door. Sayed stood on her doorstep and she noticed he was carrying a suitcase.

"Come in," Farah said, allowing him through. Sayed walked past her and Farah closed the front door.

"Would you like a seat?" Farah asked, leading him towards the lounge.

"Don't mind if I do," Sayed walked to the sofa and sat down. As he went by, she could smell him. He hadn't bathed that day but then, as far as Persian were concerned, they never did.

"Would you like a drink?" Farah asked politely.

"Coffee," Sayed commanded as he started becoming bossy.

Farah walked to the kitchen and made Sayed a cup of coffee. She came back into the lounge and placed it on the table in front of the sofa. Sayed picked up the cup and sipped.

"I called you here to say that I am sorry for the way I treated you at McDonalds. I am really sorry and I have to make up for it," Farah admitted even as she didn't want to. Sayed put down his cup of coffee.

"So you want to make up for it? How do you plan to make up for it?" Sayed asked as began getting excited but trying not to smile ... yet.

"Sayed I'll do anything you want," Farah gulped.

"What? You'll do anything I want?" Sayed asked. The programming was having the desired effect on her brain. She was giving herself away and putting herself down for slavery.

"Sayed, what I did was wrong. I'm offering myself to you. My life is yours and I am giving myself to you, as your personal slave," Farah sighed. Sayed smiled as his crotch continued getting stiff.

"So you are surrendering yourself to me. Offering you to me ... as my slave?" Sayed finally started smiling.

"For as long as you want. My life is yours and I will do anything you want, anything. I am giving myself to you as your slave," Farah was automatically saying things that she would not want to say, but she had to say, for no good reason.

"I will do anything to make you happy," Farah sighed.

"This is too good to be true," Sayed smiled. He eyed Farah up-and-down taking in her hot pants and the exposed bra under her jacket.

"Ok then, these are the rules. From now on you must call me Sahib, do you understand?" Sayed asked, becoming drunk with his power over her.

"Yes ... Sahib," Farah responded meekly. "Sahib" is Arabic for "Master".

"Good," Sayed started to smile wickedly. "And I will always refer to you as ... slave. Now come here and kneel before me," Sayed said pointing to the spot in front of him.

"Yes Sahib," Farah meekly responded. She walked to the spot and knelt before him and as she knelt, Sayed started laughing.

"I finally get my revenge," Sayed laughed ... cruelly. A part of Farah feared that he was going to do nasty things to her and make her do humiliating and degrading things.

"You know what you are? You are a Persian bitch. Say it," Sayed commanded.

"I am a Persian bitch," Farah meekly said. Sayed laughed.

"Say it again ... slave," Sayed was intent on humiliating her.

"I am a Persian bitch," Farah meekly responded for the second time. Sayed made her say it 20 times as Farah started looking and feeling low. As Farah still knelt before him, he pulled down his zipper and took his cock out.

"I want you to give me a good blowjob, got that slave?" Sayed cruelly grabbed her by her long black hair.

"Got it ... Sahib," Farah looked scared as she saw his cock, it was a large one. She opened her mouth and started sucking his cock. She could smell it and it stunk like the rest of his body. She was sucking him and stroking the shaft of his cock, so as to get him to ejaculate in her mouth as soon as possible so she could get away from the stench.

"Wow, slave. You give a great blowjob," Sayed put a hand on her head, keeping her in place. Farah continued sucking his cock until he started ejaculating lots of his Arab cum into her mouth. She knew she was drinking Arab cum and the thought of what she was doing disgusted her but she was a slave. She had no rights now and had to do this demeaning act and any others he wanted her to do. She hoped no one that she knew saw her doing something like this. Farah was forced to suck his cock for nearly an hour as he managed several orgasms under her oral skills and was about to cum again when Sayed told her to stop and pulled his cock from her mouth in time to spew his last load over her face. She looked at him with that Arab cum all over her proud Persian jaw.

"You look better this way. To have my superior Arab sperm all over that arrogant Persian face of yours," Sayed mocked her. Farah looked at him with not just a sense of self-defeat but giving him the look that he was succeeding in humiliating her.

"Slave your name is Farah right?" Sayed asked.

"Yes Sahib," Farah meekly looked up to him.

"From now your name is Who-Ra. Got it," Sayed making fun of her name.

"Got it Sahib," Farah responded. Sayed picked up his coffee, quickly finished his drink and handed it to Farah.

"Put this away and then come back here." Sayed pointed to the spot where she was kneeling. Farah got up and walked away with the cup. Farah returned to the same spot where she knelt and Her "master" was now standing up.

"Who-Ra I want you to take off your clothes, all of them," Sayed smiled at her as his cock stiffened.

"Yes Sahib," Farah responded very fearfully. This was the moment she dreaded. Farah took off her slippers and tucked them to the side. She then stripped off her small leather jacket and tossed it aside.

"Yes Who Ra, take it all off," Sayed said, smiling wickedly and having a horny look on his fat Arab face. Farah unzipped her hot pants and tossed them aside and was down to her matching bra/panty set. The outfit made her look hot and sexy. Sayed licked his fat lips like a wolf eying a downed lamb. Farah then removed her black bra and Sayed could see that she had large pale breasts as Farah pulled down her black panty and tossed it aside revealing her black pubic hair to her Arab master.

"Excellent," Sayed continued licking his lips and Farah gulped. There was no way out of this as she had given herself away to him as a slave and now had to pay the price for it. On top of the coffee table were stacks of magazines. With one swoosh from his fat left arm Sayed pushed all of them towards the carpeted lounge floor.

"You have a nice body Who Ra. Real nice body," Sayed inspected he as he walked all around her. As Sayed walked behind her he patted her ass strongly with one hand and groped one of her breasts with the other. Farah moaned and Sayed laughed.

"Now I want you to go to the table, climb on it and position yourself like a dog."

"Yes Sahib," Farah responded. Farah walked to the table, and as it was low, she easily climbed on top and positioned herself on all fours. The ends of her feet were over the end of the table. Sayed was eyeing her ass. He walked behind her, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. As they fell to the floor he put his hands on her ass and groped it hard.

"Now this is what I want you to do. While I fuck your Persian ass, I want you to put those nice Persian fingers into your smelly pussy and finger fuck yourself like the whore you are, understand?".

"Yes Sahib," Farah said, obeying and therefore sealing her fate. Sayed thrust his fat smelly cock into her ass and Farah squirmed in pain. Not only was his cock huge but it was jamming her tiny, virgin asshole. Farah positioned her body a bit upwards and using fingers from both her hands started fingering her pussy. She was playing with her clitoris and she further moaned as playing with her sexual organ was getting her as excited as much as her ass getting fucked from behind was. Sayed then grabbed one of her hands and helped her continue to finger herself as Farah screamed louder and louder.

"That's it Who Ra. You know you are a whore. That is what you are. Say it," Sayed ordered as he hammered her ass and helped her to fuck herself.

"I ... I am a whore Sahib. That is what I am," Farah said as she orgasmed to her own fingers. Sayed laughed in sexual excitement.

"Now, while you continue to finger your smelly Persian pussy, I am going to play with those nice boobs of yours," Sayed released her hand and started groping both her boobs, squeezing them both hard. Farah started screaming much louder and as her nearest neighbor was a mile away, no one would hear her scream at all. Sayed was hurting her boobs with his groping and her boobs felt like they were burning. Sayed was enjoying himself as he fucked her ass and hurt her boobs. With one strong pull, he squeezed her boobs and pulled her upper body backwards while still ramming her ass and flooding it with lots of Arab cum, from Dubai. Both Farah and Sayed screamed loudly at the same time, Sayed as he shot his cum up her anal passage and Farah from pain. As she was being pulled by her boobs, she closed her eyes and tears flowed from her brown eyes, from both the pain and the fear she felt over what she had done. Sayed finally pulled his cock out of her ass and saw his sperm flooding her Persian asshole. He grinned and pushed her upper body down, to make her go on all fours with her elbows flat on the top of the table. He walked to her face and he stroked his cock into her face as the last of his sperm squirted on her and Sayed laughed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.