Blind Sided

by SW MO Hermit

Copyright© 2010 by SW MO Hermit

Fiction Story: A wife about to retire gets caught cheating by her husband. The discovery and aftermath.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Petting   .

Well, today I found out I was like hundreds, no thousands of other poor schmuks who couldn't see the signs their wife was cheating on them until they ran head on into it. Like many poor cuckolds I can see the signs now. You know, hindsight is 20 20.

My wife Ann and I are your average middle age couple. The only major difference is we made some good decisions when we were young and were going to be able to retire really early. I retired from the military when I was 48. She was 52 now (I am now 56) and was planning to retire also. We had plans to travel and visit the children (both of whom where career military men also) and just generally enjoy life and each other until death do us part. Now, I am not so sure. I strongly suspect divorce and possibly jail will part us. It is all I can do not to kill the cheating bitch and her lover.

I had noticed about three or four months ago that Ann seemed more withdrawn than she was normally and was a little less interested in sex. Now, like many older couples we had reduced the frequency of sex as we aged but we still had intercourse around three times a week. About three months ago she had started to resist my advances occasionally but I accepted her reasons-she was stressed out thinking about retirement and the headaches of training her replacement. She also played the menopause card. Reasonable you say? Well, I thought so.

I decided after doing some research about couples that I could help her with her feelings by being more loving and working on the relationship, by spending more time with her and being more loving and supporting. All I got for my efforts was an accusation of being too clingy so I backed off.

We live about 37 miles from the town she works in so I didn't get to her office much or into town itself very often. The few times I did go into the office, I could tell why they really didn't want her to quit. Ann was the receptionist as an additional duty. Her primary duty was cashier and computer system specialist. Ann worked in a large brokerage firm and loved it. The customers loved her-boy, at least one of them really loved her I was to find out. Every time I was into the office, she was joking and laughing with the customers-especially the males. Ann has always been friendly so I didn't think too much about this at the time but, remembering back, I did notice one particular man who seemed just a little more of a friend the few times I saw her talking to him.

I usually made it into town every ten days or so and dropped by her office when I did. I decided to make a special trip into town one day, thinking I would take her to lunch and try to cheer her up so off I drove. I made it a point to arrive just before her lunch hour and parked beside her car so I could catch her. By the time she was 15 minutes late for lunch I decided to go into the building to find her-maybe she had stayed in today. When I walked through the front door, her assistant looked up and her face turned white.

"Jim", she exclaimed. "Whatever are you doing here?"

I told her I was just thinking of my darling wife and decided to come to town and take her to lunch. If anything, poor Wendy looked a little more upset and then she brightened up. "Jim, you just missed her," she said. "Ann left for lunch at 1 p.m. like she usually does."

Well, this just didn't click with me and I said "No prob. I'll just pop back to the break room and harass her for a while."

I started to walk back to the break room and Wendy said "Jim. She isn't in the office, she went out to lunch like she usually does."

I stopped and started to ask Wendy what she meant because Ann has taken her lunch to work for years. She either sits in her car or the break room and reads while she eats unless she occasionally does go out because she forgot it or something. Now I knew she hadn't gone out because I had parked by her car. As I opened my mouth to ask Wendy, things began to make sense. I felt sick to my stomach, but still I didn't want to think about the possibility.

I just turned and started to walk out. As I left I told Wendy to let Ann know I was there and I would see her at home. I returned to my truck and moved it back into the parking lot where I could see the door to the office and Ann's car. Ann usually takes lunch from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. so I only had about 20 minutes to wait if she was on time. As I sat, my fear and anger began to build.

Two p.m. came and went and I still hadn't seen Ann. Finally, about 2:30 a newer model Caddy drove into the lot and pulled up beside Ann's car. From where I sat, I could see into the car and the passenger door. The woman inside the car leaned toward the male driver and they had a long, lingering kiss, then the door opened and I saw Ann!

My anger spiked, then I got sick. She was wearing her shortest mini skirt and a see through blouse I just loved. As she slid out of the car I was even further surprised to see she had on no underwear and her blouse was unbuttoned to her waist. I could see her beautiful breasts wobbling from side to side, unencumbered by a bra. She immediately opened her car door and sat down. I watched her move from side to side and change back into the clothes she worked in. I now knew why her car was parked so far in the back of the lot! I did wonder why she didn't just change somewhere else but...

I followed the man in the Caddy until he reached what I supposed was his house, and then copied his license and the address. I watched as he walked to the front door and went inside. He appeared to be just an average middle age man like I was. What did Ann see in him? Why did she dress as she did for him and not me any more?

By the time I got home I was seething. I spent the afternoon calling old friends, calling in favors. I was going to get to the bottom of this and fast. I had several old friends agree to come as fast as they could to help. Most of them had known Ann while we were in the military and just couldn't believe what I had told them. We would see.

When Ann got home that evening she looked slightly guilty when she came into the house. Before I could say anything, she said "Oh, Honey. Why didn't you tell me you were coming to take me to lunch? I am so sorry I missed you. I had gone to lunch with one of my favorite clients. Her husband died about 4 months ago and she is so lonely I have been taking lunches with her off and on since."

As she finished her "excuse" she walked to me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek then said, "I feel so sticky and sweaty I just have to have a shower. Back in a minute honey." She then went into our bedroom and closed the door. I heard the shower begin to run and sat down to wait and think. My first thought was why did she close the door. We are not shy around each other and use the bathroom with each other in it, we dress and undress around each other. We even sleep nude so why hide herself today?

I know, I know. Why didn't I follow her into the room and see what I could find? I truly don't know. I suppose I was still in shock. I began thinking and realized she now went straight to the shower from the garage every Tuesday and Thursday and had been doing that for several weeks. Could this be what I thought it was? It had been a long time since I had been able to get any pussy during the middle of the week and I couldn't remember a Tuesday or Thursday tryst in months. Hummm.

After these thoughts passed through my mind, I rose, planning to go into the bedroom and check things out. Alas, I was too late. I was walking down the hall when Ann came out with an armload of clothes, headed to the laundry room. I saw the outfit she had worn that day and a pile of underwear but without making a scene I couldn't check anything so I just walked by her as if I were going to the bedroom myself.

My first friends began arriving Saturday. I told Ann I was going to fish with some of the guys and threw my tackle into the truck and took off. I got no comment from her and was surprised because she used to ask when I would be home. I wondered if she cared any longer. As I left I looked at her face and she seemed so sad.

The first two friends to arrive had worked for the Army Security Agency. I could really use their expertise and was so glad to see them as they passed through the arrival gate. They walked up to me and Joe reached out his hand for mine. "God Colonel. It is so good to see you again. I sure wish it could be a more pleasant reason but..."

The handshake turned into a hug, then I turned to Doug. He said nothing but we shook and hugged also. "Well, come on," I said. Let's get your bags and get you to your hotel. I have rented a three-bedroom suite for all you guys. Sam should be here later tonight. He is driving so we should have enough wheels. If not, I will rent another car for you all."

Joe had been my Sergeant Major and if it could be done electronically he could do it. Before he retired he obtained a BS in Engineering and was working for the government still doing secret stuff. Even I didn't know any longer. As we walked toward my truck he said, "Colonel, I."

I cut Joe off. "Joe", I said. We are both retired and I like to think we are friends. I'm Jim to all of you men now and I'll bust your ass if you don't call me that!"

Joe and Doug laughed and held up their hands in surrender. "OK, JIM", Joe said. "I have some really small, really good bugs and transmitters in my bag. Did you get the package I sent you that had the receiver and recorders inside?"

I shook my head yes then said, "Yeah. It is in my office and I have the only key. I have convinced Ann it contains confidential material from my career that I am still authorized to hold because of my consultancies so she can't enter without me there. I feel pretty sure everything will be OK there.

After I got the guys settled we took the bag Joe brought and began placing bugs. We found the Caddy Warren (I had found out the name of the asshole I thought was fucking Ann) drove and bugged it. We placed a highly illegal phone tap on his line to transmit to our receivers. We then had a couple of brews while I discussed ideas with the guys. I made it home about 7:30 pm and took a quick shower.

Ann didn't want to go but I bullied her into going out for supper. As I was dressing I called the men and told them I would leave our house unlocked so they could enter and place bugs, phone taps and even a camera or two just in case. They also placed bugs in Ann's car. After that was done, they entered my office with the key I had given Joe and set up the receivers and computers. By the time Ann and I returned from supper we were ready for business. I was still praying I was worrying about nothing but was pretty sure I wasn't. I suspected I was living through the last few days of my 33-year marriage.

Monday morning we tested the receivers and they seemed to work well. After we did that, we all made our way toward Ann's office. When we heard her car start and watched her leave the parking lot, Joe and Doug went into the office and talked to Wendy. As they were talking, they placed a listening device on the underside of the trim beside Ann's desk. I could hear everything they said to Wendy as they flirted with her and asked about opening an account. She tried to get them to a broker but they said no, they had too little time for that and made an appointment for another day.

We had to place receivers close to Ann's office because they wouldn't transmit to our home so far away so we had to rent a van to use as a surveillance station. As it turned out, that was a lucky decision because we were to use it several times during the following week.

We were sitting inside the van talking after Ann returned from lunch-dressed as she had left home this time-when we began to hear interesting things from the bug beside her workstation. She and Wendy were talking about what had happened the last Thursday when I came into the office.

"I'm not sure what to think", Ann said. "I was really worried Thursday when I got home. Jim looked like a thundercloud and I was sure he would give me the third degree but he just seemed to accept my excuse that I had been to lunch with a female customer who had lost her husband. I hurried in and took a shower then washed the clothes I had worn so everything should be ok. I just hope he doesn't begin dropping in for lunch regularly and find me gone again."

Wendy said, "Well, what are you going to do after you retire? I mean, well, how will you manage to meet Warren for lunch (giggle, giggle) if you live so far away."

"Oh, I don't think that should be too big a problem. After all, I have to buy things for the house pretty regularly don't I? And I'm sure Jim will not complain if I come up and meet my friends for lunch occasionally. For that matter, Warren can come down to meet me closer to home some times if he needs me. After all, Jim goes to the coffee shop almost every morning and spends a couple hours visiting with his friends. I can slip out of the house occasionally I'm sure," said Ann. "Besides, I really don't want to keep on with Warren for ever. I really don't feel anything for him other than friendship. I just hated to see him so depressed from Mollie dieing. After I am sure he is over her and ready to move on, I am sure we will drift apart and he will find someone else. Then I will be solely Jims again. I would just die if I lost Jim but I just couldn't let Warren keep on like he was. He was so sad."

"WHAT THE HELL", I yelled to my friends. "Does that Bitch think she can fuck around on me then just keep on like we had for years? Not very damn likely."

Doug turned to me and said, "Now Jim. Just cool down. We don't know yet if she is fucking the asshole or not. All we know is that something is going on. Joe, Doug and I have known Ann for years and we just can't believe she could change so much as to screw around on you. I know it sure looks bad but come on. If you hadn't seen what you did would you ever consider something like that? Even seeing her dressed like that are you positive she fucked the asshole? I'm not. Now lets get the evidence before we pass sentence."

We listened to phone calls, we recorded many of them and day-by-day we began to build a case. The only problem, the only thing we could document was Ann's plans to meet Warren. They never talked about sex or their plans other than where to meet and what to eat. Warren did mention he really liked Ann's outfit from the past Thursday but he asked her if she thought it had been appropriate for the place they went.

Ann hesitated a moment then told him, "Maybe it was a little inappropriate but I thought you needed something like that and didn't mind wearing it for you. Are you saying you didn't like it and don't want me to dress like that again?"

Warren laughed then said, "Oh, HELL no. I loved it and seeing you like that. I would love to see you like that again but I don't want either of us to get into trouble and let me tell you, you were trouble dressed like that. It was all I could do to not take you back to my house and make you really late for work! Get into trouble as it were!"

Ann laughed and said, "Well, I don't know about that but I have to admit I was sure randy when we got back to my office. I had to hurry home and clean up my mess, then take a shower to cool off! Now, what are we going to eat tomorrow for lunch, humm?"

Warren laughed and said, "Well I know what I would like to eat but we can't get that at a restaurant!"

Ann gasped, was silent a moment, then said, "I, I don't think that is on tomorrow's menu Warren. Now you behave or. Well you just behave. I'll see you tomorrow."

We followed them Tuesday and Thursday and recorded many conversations, still without the proof I needed to document cheating. Was this truly an affair or just a stupid attempt to help a friend? Then, Thursday just as she was getting in her car, Warren drove into the lot and stopped next to Ann's car. They kissed and he ran his hands up and down her sides, lingering on her breasts and ass. We got several good pictures and listened to them plan to meet after work at an expensive bar in town. Ann had agreed to take a late meal with Warren.

We hurried back to our house and I was sitting reading the paper when Ann got home. She walked up to me and gave me a kiss. It was the best kiss we had exchanged in weeks, and then as she stood up she dropped the bombshell. "Honey. The girls and I are going out after work tomorrow. You know this is my last full week of work and they want to wine and dine me. I plan on getting really plastered and Joan has agreed to be the designated driver and let me stay over at her house. I love you."

She just turned and walked away from me, never asking if I was OK with this or if I wanted to join them as she usually did. Now, I was sure. It was probably all over. Even if she hadn't been fucking him before I was sure she was planning on it tomorrow.

It was nice to know where to be instead of having to follow Ann and the asshole. We sat in the back of the bar and waited on Ann and Warren instead of following. Well, Joe Doug and I did. Sam followed Ann just to be sure she did come here instead of go somewhere else. Just before the agreed upon meeting time Warren entered the bar. He was dressed to kill. Expensive suit, silk tie, the works. I wanted to walk up to him and smash him in the face but I restrained myself.

Warren surveyed the bar, and then walked toward the back and a secluded alcove. I had assumed this would be the seat he chose so we had taken seats where we could see. We had taken the time to place a bug under the table just in case.

Warren hadn't seated himself yet when Ann walked into the room. I gasped and so did Joe and Doug. She was a knock out. I hadn't seen the outfit she was wearing before. It was a little short skirt and deep cut top. She had to walk carefully to keep from bouncing her breasts out of the top. Warren walked toward her and they met about ten feet from the table. He pulled her to him and gave her a deep sensuous kiss. I heard Ann moan as they continued the kiss. Warren ran his hands up and down her sides, and then slid them onto her ass, pulling her tightly against him. They finally broke the kiss and he walked her to the table. They slid into the booth, Ann on the inside.

Warren turned to her and gave her another gentle kiss as he said, "Damn Ann. You look fantastic. I am so glad you decided to wear my present. I just can't wait to see the rest of it."

Ann giggled, then said, "You may never see the rest of it. My husband is the only one to see me in my panties since we got married and I am not sure I intend to let anyone else have that honor. Now kiss me again and lets have a drink or two before supper."

Naturally, we had been taking pictures whenever we could without being too noticeable. I saw the bartender watching us and I pointed him out to the guys as he began walking toward us.

When the bartender got to our table he leaned down and said, "I've been watching you guys. I don't know what you are doing taking pictures of those two but I don't want any trouble in here. I'm going to have the bouncer watch your Asses and if you get just a little out of line you're out of here."

I looked up at him and said, "Look. None of us want trouble but that is my wife there with the asshole and I think he is getting ready to fuck her. If he does, I'll try to take the problem outside or into the courthouse but I will not let him run over my ass."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.