Vampire Naked in School - Cover

Vampire Naked in School

by sam177

Copyright© 2010 by sam177

Erotica Sex Story: Vampire Violet Williams had a hard enough time going to school during the day. Now she has to do it naked.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Vampires   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism   .

Monday

I so hate school! (sigh) Actually school isn't that bad. Sure there is the usual pains, consisting of the popular crowd and the cheerleaders, and the jocks, and so on. But every school has those. My problem is the Program. The Naked in School program where you have to go around naked and let everyone feel you up. The one that seems to be designed to get you to have sex, even thought they say it isn't. Of course every school has that too. It's a graduation requirement after all. The real problem is my school, Westfelt High. It's actually not a bad school over all. In fact it's a lot better than my old school. That place was a real dump! The problem is that it doesn't have night classes so I'm stuck going to school during the day.

I wish my parents had moved to Cloverdale rather than Westfelt. Their high school has night classes. But if they had, they would have had to commute an hour and a half each way rather than the fifteen minute drive they have now. Actually Westfelt is a pretty nice town from what I've seen so far. It seems to have all the things a girl needs without all the problems of a big city.

Still being a vampire and going to day classes really sucks. For one it totally throws off my day. You try going to school when your body tells you its time for bed and you'll know what I mean. Then there's the bright hot sun. I can't go anywhere without having to wear sunglasses and sunscreen. The school's pretty good about it and they have the drapes closed in my class rooms but it's still bright going between buildings, not to mention the ride to and from school on the bus.

Do you have any idea how much moisturizing sunscreen I go through in a day? A lot! Normally I can get by with one bottle a week. However that's just my face and hands. Eight ounces does not go very far when you have to cover your entire body several times a day!

I know I heal faster than normal humans but I still look like a lobster! I should be okay by tomorrow but that doesn't exactly help me now does it? Gawd I hurt all over! Being naked in school, and out of sunscreen would have been bad enough but did they have to close the gym today of all days? (groan!)

(sigh)

I suppose I should start at the beginning.

My name is Violet Williams and I am a Naked Vampire in School.

Today started off as a normal day. After dragging myself out of bed, I headed for the bathroom. When I was done I came out and got dressed for school. Then I went down stairs for breakfast and my morning pint of blood. During breakfast Mom and Dad wished me a good day and I wished them the same. After they left, I finished my breakfast, put the dishes in the washer, picked up my backpack and headed out to meet the bus.

The bus gets me to school in time for zero period, at 7:30. I work in the library zero period. I love books and reading, and enjoy being in the library even during my free time. Of course things are slow zero period so I get to read a lot. I was just putting my book in my backpack after the bell when the intercom came on and the Monday morning victims were announced. To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

After staring in dismayed surprise at my friend Liz, who was staring back at me, I groaned and hung my head.

Liz patted my shoulder, "Cheer up, Vi. It could be worse."

"Yeah right." I replied lifting my backpack. "I'm going to be naked and felt up all week and the odds are I'm going to be egged. How could it be worse?"

"It could be summer." She replied with a shrug.

I shuddered. I hate summer.

That's not to say I enjoy being ass deep in snow freezing my tush off but I'll take cloudy rainy days to sunny ones any day.

I sighed and said, "I better get going."

Liz nodded, "Yeah Miss Beals hates it when proggies are late."

I frowned but nodded in agreement.

Miss Beals is our school's program officer and she's very in favor of it. She acts like it's the greatest thing in the world to go around naked and be egged. Rumor has it she even tried to get birth control banned so everyone could experience the entire wonderful sexual experience. I don't know if that's true or not but she does encourage sexual activities. Funnily enough no one has ever seen her naked.

When I arrived at the strip chamber — That's the nickname for the glass room at the front of the school where all those in the program strip when they get to school and dress when they leave. — I took a seat and waited for the others. Miss Beals smiled at me and gave me a copy of the program manual to go over while I waited. I flipped through it but it didn't tell me anything new. I'd already read it since every student received one at the beginning of the year.

When the period bell rang Miss Beal took roll then after giving us a review of all the rules and regulations, as well as telling us what a wonderful experience we were going to have, - I really thought I would need an insulin shot by the time she was done. — she assigned us our partners. I ended up partnered with an elven girl named Flora since my partner was out of town and hers was sick. I hadn't considered having a girl partner but it has been nice so far and definitely has advantages.

Anyway, once she assigned partners Miss Beals cheerfully said, "Okay everyone. It's the time you've all been waiting for. Let's get undressed, shall we?" Of course she kept her clothes on.

I moved over close to the wall to try to get out of the sun and pulled off my sweater. I was just stepping out of my skirt when Miss Beals said, "No hiding now Violet or I'll have to give you a program violation."

"I'm not hiding Miss Beals. I'm just trying to stay out of the sun. I burn easy." I replied as I quickly began applying sunscreen to my legs.

My partner, Flora said, "Oh yeah, Like you're a vampire aren't you?" Then she gave me a look and asked, "How come your not bursting into flames?"

I tried really hard not to grind my teeth. I really hate that question. I gave her the standard answer, "Sun screen." And continued to apply it to my legs.

Miss Beals flipped through her paper work and a moment later said, "Oh yes. Very well but please hurry so we can get a good look at you."

(grrr) Like I really wanted them to look at me.

Then, to my surprise, Flora, who was already naked asked, "Can I help?"

I stared at her for a few moments and then glanced at Miss Beals. She smiled and said, "It is a reasonable request.

I looked back at Flora and said, "I guess."

"Oh goody!" She replied and reached for the hem of my top. I let her pull it off and then unhook my bra. I felt my face getting red with embarrassment as my breasts were bared in front of everyone. Then Flora knelt in front of me and pulled my panties down. She steadied me as I stepped out of them and then stood up.

It's really hard not to cover yourself up when you're naked in front of people. Flora took my sunscreen and after putting some in her palms began to apply it to the front of my body. She started with my shoulders and quickly moved down to my breasts. When I jumped she said, "You have lovely breasts Violet."

All I could do was blush and mumble thanks. It was a nice compliment coming from her, since she's two cups bigger than I am and has never heard of gravity. That's not to say mine aren't nice and perky but you'd think breasts that big would have a little sag in them.

I do have to say that Flora, in addition to having a very nice personality, not to mention body, also has a very nice touch. By the time she'd finished covering my breasts in sunscreen my nipples were heard and it wasn't from the chill in the room either. She moved down making my flinch when she did my tummy. (I'm ticklish.) She said sorry and continued more firmly but still gently. Then she went further down and to the sides, working her way down the outside of my legs before continuing up the inside of them. When she reached my pussy I gasped and went up on tiptoes.

"It's okay Violet. You don't want to burn your kitty." She said with a giggle as she continued to rub my pussy.

She was right of course I didn't but like my breasts she took a lot more time to do it than she really needed.

Have I mentioned how skilled her fingers are? Some how I don't think mine is the first pussy she's touched, not including hers obviously. Now I will admit to being curious about being with another girl but I never really considered doing it before then. Flora had me really considering it. By the time I asked if she could do my back, I was starting to breathe heavy and was wondering if I was going to wash away the sunscreen.

Flora agreed and moved behind me. I held my hair out of the way as she said, "Oh my, you do burn easy. You're shoulders are already pink."

She didn't need to tell me. I could feel it.

As she continued down my back I started putting sunscreen on my arms, which were also turning pink. I jumped when she started on my butt and again when she ran her fingers between my cheeks. It felt really strange but nice too.

Now I wasn't the only one being felt up. I managed to look around at the other proggies to see that all the guys were feeling up the girls but only one girl was feeling up the guy back. The others looked like they were doing their best not to run away crying. I couldn't really blame them though. I wanted to run and cry too enough though Flora did have me thinking other things as well.

When the bell rang, Miss Beals said, "Okay everyone, enjoy your first day in the program. And remember no covering up! And have fun!"

I couldn't help thinking, 'Yeah, right!' before Flora grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the hallway. Then I was there I was totally completely naked in front of the entire school. I really did want to run and hide then but I wouldn't have gotten far with the usual Monday morning crowd. Then came the groping. Some guy asked if he could feel us, and Flora happily answered, "Of course". The next thing I knew I was surrounded but guys and their hands were everywhere.

It was terrible! I felt so dirty! I suppose it wouldn't have been so bad if it had been one at a time or even if they'd asked but the way it happened I felt like a piece of meat. Flora seemed to be enjoying herself but I don't think the others were. I know I wasn't. It was a big relief when the warning bell rang and we were allowed to proceed in peace. At least I was relieved until I walked into Lit and Mrs. Le said, "Ah I see we have a program participant. Violet would you come up for relief please?"

I groaned and reluctantly headed for the front of the room. I know other schools relief is optional but thanks to Miss Beals relief is mandatory. She felt it would help everyone to see masturbation as natural and encourage further participation.

I reluctantly sat in the chair Mrs. Le provided and waited for the rest of class to show up. It didn't take long at all since they all knew I was going to be naked and masturbating for them. When the bell rang Mrs. Le said, "Okay Violet, you may begin."

I sighed, leaned back in the chair, and closed my eyes, wishing I were anywhere else but there. I lightly began to run my hands over my breasts and then down to my legs. When I opened my legs, I heard some of the guys whisper, "Alright" and other such things. I heard them again when I started to rub my pussy. I tried to ignore them but it was hard.

I did try to orgasm. I even tried remembering how it felt when Flora touched me but I didn't come close to orgasming. I mean I only had five minutes. Maybe if I was already aroused I could have managed a small one but I couldn't when I wasn't aroused to begin with.

When my five minutes were up Mrs. Le said, "Okay Violet. Time's up."

I opened my eyes and blushed seeing everyone looking at me. My blush deepened when I saw a couple of guys adjust themselves. Then Mrs. Le gave me a smile and said, "It's okay dear. We know it takes some longer to climax than others. I'm sure you'll have better luck reaching orgasm for us tomorrow."

All I could do is blush and murmur, "Thanks" as she helped me up and walked me to my regular seat. I didn't get to sit very long though because she said, "Okay class take out 'Caught Between Two Lovers' and turn to chapter seven. Violet would you read for us please.

Now while I love reading I hate reading aloud, especially in front of the class. I always end up stumbling over the words and mumbling and I did this time too. Of course it didn't help any that I was reading about how a woman felt as she was literally caught between her two lovers as they double penetrated her. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to read about that in class? And while naked and having just masturbated in front of the class? I thought if I got any more embarrassed I wouldn't need the sun to burst into flames, embarrassment would do it for me.

Finally that torture ended as the bell rang but that just meant another round torture was about to begin. After more hallway groping I made it to 3rd period History. Things pretty much went the same as they did in Lit me masturbating and then having to read out loud. Only this time I was reading about the second great depression. Why they called depressions like that "Great" escapes me. Finally the bell rang and the hall way torture started up again.

It started with more between class groping and then a run between buildings, in the sun, to get to 4th period art class. Then much to my dismay Mr. Lynn had me get up on stage and masturbate again while the class watched. To make things even more awkward Liz was sitting right smack in front of me. Have you ever tried to masturbate in front of your best friend? It was totally weird!

After my five relief minutes were up, Mr. Le had me maintain that pose even, so the class could continue to draw me masturbating. As if that was bad enough, my art class is pretty small so they all got to sit up close. Really close! Most of the drawings were actually pretty good but it's just that they had such an intimate view of me. I mean, have you ever seen a drawing of your pussy that was as big as your head? Now add in your fingertips mid rub. It was actually a nice drawing but still ... I felt so embarrassed! I did feel a little better that Liz had the best view and drawing of me but now I can't stop blushing when I'm around her. Of course what happened after class might have had something to do with that though but I still can't help blushing knowing she had such an up close intimate view of me.

After class I stopped to put on more sunscreen. I wasn't too surprised that my classmates requested to help me. What did surprise me was that Liz was the first one to ask. I suppose its because I was so surprised that Liz was rubbing sunscreen onto my breasts that I was able to focus mainly on her touch and how it felt rather than all the others rubbing me. She was hesitant and unsure, and she was blushing the entire time, but still it felt nice. Not as good as when Flora rubbed them but it was still very nice. I actually enjoyed it!

Finally when the warning bell rang Mr. Lynn shooed us out so we headed over to lunch. I had what passes for a cheeseburger and a can of blood. Liz had what looked like some kind of pasta dish and a root beer. We found our regular seat and ate in silence for a while. Finally Liz said, "Well?"

"Well what?" I asked trying to pretend I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Aren't you going to ask me?"

"Ask you what?" I replied before taking another bite of my burger.

Liz rolled her eyes. "About why I touched you after class just now."

"You were helping me with my sunscreen."

Liz made and exasperated sound. "And since when have I rubbed sunscreen onto your breasts?"

We both blushed. Finally I asked, "Okay why did you?"

Liz's blush deepened. "Because I was curious."

When my eyebrows shot up in surprise, she ducked her head and asked, "Haven' you ever wondered what it would be like? With another girl?"

I blushed more. "Kind of. But why me?"

"Because I knew I'd be safe with you." Liz said softly. At my shocked look she explained, "Everyone knows we're friends so as far as they know I was just helping you out but if it had been anyone else ... I mean I know it's almost expected for girls to experiment that way but if it got back to my parents..."

I nodded in understanding. Liz's parents are just a tad religious. They don't actively speak out about things but they clearly don't want Liz involved in certain things. The only reason they let us continue be friends, is that they think I'm a reformed vampire. I don't bite people and I go out during the day and can go into church so I must be reformed.

"Do you mind?" Liz asked worriedly after a few minutes.

"Mind what?"

Liz gave an exasperated sigh again, "Don't, 'Mind what?' me. Do you mind my touching your ... your um..."

"Breasts?" I asked making her blush. I thought about it for a bit and then shook my head. "No. I don't mind." In fact I'm kind of flattered she thought I was close enough friend to risk it. When I told her that she gave me a shy grateful smile.

A couple bites later she shyly asked, "Did it feel okay."

I blushed and nodded. "Did you like it?"

She blushed more and said, "I think so. Did you?"

"I think so. It did feel nice." I mumbled.

She gave me a shy pleased smile and went back to her lunch.

We'd just finished when I started getting reasonable requests. Actually I thought bending at the waist with my legs spread and my hands behind me, holding myself open was pretty unreasonable but no one asked my opinion. At least no one accidentally fingered me or tried the 'Can I feel your pussy with my cock? Oops! Someone bumped me' routine that I've read about. I did get a lot of rubbing though. A couple people even licked me! That felt pretty good actually. Then someone asked to feel my breasts so my gropers helped me to turn over and lay on my back. I looked at Liz and we both blushed. Then to my surprise she grabbed my hand and gave me a supporting smile. I smiled back but then lost sight over her and the gropers descended on my breasts and pussy.

I was really trying to enjoy it but it was kind of difficult when there were all these guys pawing on me. I suppose under some circumstances that would be enjoyable. Flora sure seemed to be enjoying it. She was bent over the table across from me and was being fucked from behind while sucking another guy and giving a third a hand job. As nice as the licking and sucking of my pussy and nipples were I couldn't really enjoy it though. The table was cold and hard and I had a fork sticking me in the shoulder.

When the bell rang Liz helped me up asking, "What was it like?"

"Uncomfortable." I told her trying to rub where the fork was poking my shoulder. Liz took over for me and I thanked her as Flora bounce up saying, "Hey Partner! Wasn't that great? I just love the program! Don't you?"

"Yeah, it's swell." I told her. I think she missed the sarcasm. Of course, that could have been because she was busy wiping up the cum from between her thighs but it could also be because she had bubbles for brains. When she finished she threw away the napkins and said, "I'm so looking forward to my next class! Bradley said he'd help me get relief. Isn't that nice of him?"

"Yeah, totally." I told her. Liz nodded in agreement. Liz and I shared a look and I knew we were both thinking, "Didn't she just get enough relief?"

Then the warning bell rang and Flora said, "Got to run. See you after class, partner" and gave me a hug.

I was so surprised I hugged her back, which got some cheers from those coming and going from the cafeteria. After I looked down at the cum she'd smeared on me and though, "Eeewww!" To make things worse I didn't have time to wipe it off. As it was Liz and I just barely made it to biology in time.

Naturally I had to masturbate again. I thought of how it felt to have Flora and Liz touch me and about seeing Flora having sex in the cafeteria and I actually started to get aroused! Of course Miss Benson had to point that out to every one. Talk about embarrassing! I just wanted to scream, "Will you shut up already?" Needless to say I did not climax to her and everyone else's disappointment. Of course since it was biology, I had to stay up in front of the class while they all came up and examined me one at a time.

That actually wasn't too bad. I was able to close my eyes and just feel for the most part. And some of the guys had definitely been paying attention to their girlfriends. The girls who touched me felt better but some of the guys were pretty good. Of course when it was Liz's turn I couldn't help watching her as she gently ran her hands over my body, caressed my breasts, tweaked my nipples and then moved down to explore my pussy. Even though she was blushing — So was I for that matter. — I could tell she was trying to make it feel good for me and she was succeeding! By the time her turn was up, I was breathing a little faster, my nipples were hard, my clit was out of hiding, and my pussy was wet.

Much to my, and Liz's, eternal mortification, Miss Benson just had to point that out. "Oh good! As you can see class Violet is getting aroused. Liz can you tell us what you did to help Violet?"

You've seen the deer in the head lights look haven't you? Poor Liz had that look big time, as she stammered that she tried to make it feel good for me and do what I seemed to like. Then Miss Benson asked if she'd done that before. Liz squeaked, "No." and Miss Benson praised her for paying attention to me. I thought Liz was going to die of embarrassment she was blushing so much.

As bad as it was for her though I kind of have to thank her. The people who came up after paid more attention to how I responded and less on what they thought they should be doing. Then again maybe I shouldn't. By the time close was over I was very aroused and wanting to orgasm. It didn't get any better in the hallway after class either. In fact it got worse. A lot worse! I had an orgasm! Right there in the hall way! It was soo embarrassing!

Tim who was rubbing my pussy when the bell rain was determined to make me cum and requested me to let him try. And of course Miss Beals just happened to come by just then and heard him make the request. When she said, "Oh what a wonderful request!" I knew I didn't have any choice but to agree and let him try.

To my surprise, Liz and Flora each held one of my hands in support. I was touched by it really. Tim of course smiled and began to caress my breasts before taking my right nipple into his mouth and gently sucking on it. If felt so good I actually gasped. His right hand began pulling my left one in rhythm with his sucking while his left hand rubbed my back. When the sensations he was causing made me moan, his left hand moved to my thighs and I'm ashamed to say they opened more for him.

I guess he was really paying attention to Liz in bio because he started just like she did. It didn't feel the same naturally but it still felt good. Really good! I know he wouldn't have had me so aroused so fast if I hadn't already been worked up from class. Still, he soon had me moaning and rocking my hips against his fingers. Then to my utter amazement, he knelt down while pushing my legs open more, leaned in, and began licking me. Really! He started licking my pussy right there in the hallway!

I gasped and tried to back away but he'd moved his hands up and around from my thighs to hold onto my butt so I couldn't. All I could do was grip Liz and Flora's hands tighter, while Tim's lips and tongue continued to push me into orbit. Before I knew it my hips were bucking against his face and I was throwing my head back as I cried out as my orgasm washed over me.

When the last of my climax washed over my, my knees gave out and he, Liz, and Flora had to hold me up while everyone in the hall watching cheered. Tim thanked me and Miss Beals told me I'd looked beautiful and that she was glad I was enjoying my time in the program. I just wanted to cry though. As good as the orgasm Tim gave me was, I felt really embarrassed. I mean if you'd just cum in a hallway full of students wouldn't you be embarrassed too? Not only that though but it made me worry about the rest the week. If I'm cumming in the hallway my first day in the program what will I be doing on Friday? I just know I'm going to be egged for sure!

Fortunately before I could start crying, Miss Beals said, "Okay everyone, the warning bell has rang. You all better hurry to your classes."

Just like that everyone scattered. Liz and Flora escorted me to gym. Liz helped dry my eyes while Flora kept going on about my orgasm and how talented Tim was orally. I'm not sure how I feel knowing he'd given her oral for relief third period.

When we got to the gym doors Flora told Liz, "I'll take her you go on and change." Liz and I were both surprised to find we were at the boy's locker room. I think we were also surprised by the fact Flora sounded like she had more in her head just then than a vacuum.

Liz looked at the door and blushed. Then she squeezed my hand before running for the girl's locker room. Flora took my hand, told me to breathe through my mouth, and pulled the door open.

Do the guys ever clean out their lockers? Ugh! The smell was terrible!

The guys all cheered when us naked girls walked through. Flora, back to her old self, waved and said, "See you boys in the showers!"

That got a lot of cheers.

When we got to the other doors, Flora asked if I needed more sunscreen. I was so surprised by her sudden changes in personality and her concern, that I did a double take. Then I looked down at my bare pale skin and sighed, "Yeah I'm going to need it." My PE class is in the little gym and I have to cross an open space to get to it.

I dug out my sunscreen, only when I went to squirt some out into my hand, I got that nasty farting noise. I looked down at the splattering of sunscreen in my hand and said, "Oh crap."

You know it really ticks me off that whoever put sunscreen on me last didn't tell me I'd run out. I might have gotten a note to excuse me from PE or something if I'd known in time.

Flora helped me squeeze the last of it out and rub it on my breasts saying, "It won't be too bad if you run right?"

"Probably not." I agreed halfheartedly.

It turns out it was worse. We ran across to the small gym only to see a sign taped on the door saying, "Gym closed. Meet on the football field."

We found out later that the pipe to the drinking fountain burst last night and flooded the gym and they had contractors in to give estimates on refinishing the floor. And unfortunately we couldn't have PE in the main gym because one of the backboards for the basketball hoops got broken during the game last Friday and it was being repaired, so everyone had PE outside.

I groaned, already feeling the sun get to me. Liz and the a couple more girls joined us then and they all groaned too. Out side PE usually meant touch football. It's normally flag football but with all the classes outside there just isn't enough flags.

Flora said, "Come on Liz. Let's go talk to the coach and see if she'll give you permission to see the nurse.

Liz asked why I needed to see the nurse and she answered for me. "Violet's out of sunscreen." Liz looked at me her eyes filled with the horror I felt.

We quickly ran off to talk to the coach and she said, "You can go right after relief."

At our looks she apologized. "I'm sorry Violet. Relief is mandatory. My hands are tied."

Have you ever tried to masturbate while being baked alive? It so wasn't happening. When the five minutes were up Coach Pearson said, "Okay Violet you can go"

I thanked her and quickly ran for the nurse's office only to find the nurse wasn't in. There's only one nurse between the elementary, junior, and senior high schools and she was at the elementary school today.

When the secretary asked what I wanted, I told her, "Sunscreen."

She said, "You are a bit pink dear. I can let you in but I'm afraid I don't know if we have any sunscreen."

I groaned and thanked her as she unlocked the door. We looked all over and couldn't find any sunscreen. Not a single bottle! Sure they have a couple cases of KY. They even had several jars of burn crème but not one bottle of sunscreen. You'd think with students running around outside naked, that they'd at least have some.

Mrs. Anderson apologized and told me that she'd speak to the nurse about getting some. Then she gave me a note and sent me back to class. She didn't have the authority to excuse me. I thanked her and reluctantly headed back to class. I tried to take my time but I still ended up out on the field in the sun. Coach Pearson asked if I was okay now and when I told her what had happened she bit back a curse and said, "Well do your best."

I nodded and she put me in the field.

I did try to play but the sun was so hot! Did today have to be a clear day? Couldn't I have had at least a few clouds? (Groan!)

Finally it got to be too much for me. For some reason I got tossed the ball but I hurt too much to really run. Then I got tagged on the back and let out a shriek of pain. I dropped the ball but I think my scream and dropping to my knees in tears made people forget about the fumble. That's when people really noticed how red my skin was.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.