Christa's Story - Incident in a Coffee Shop

by RicS

Copyright© 2010 by RicS

Erotica Sex Story: Christa meets a man from an online dating site. The attraction is immediate and results in sex in the coffee shop also involving the waitress. It was written for a friend to fit her fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Anal Sex   .

Francesca couldn't quite believe what she was witnessing. It had been a boring night and she was tired but suddenly it was no longer boring at all. She just didn't know what to do though. This wasn't what happened in her coffee shop.

Totally focussed on Christa, Ric had forgotten all about the waitress. He really should have thought about what he was doing. It is not something normally done in a coffee shop but Christa was just too much to resist and he wasn't one to just let things get away from him. He took action and in this case, he was doing exactly that.

Christa couldn't believe what was happening to her. She was too shocked to even say anything and then suddenly she didn't care. She didn't want the feelings that Ric was generating to stop. Christa let out a soft moan and then almost jumped completely out of the seat. She slumped down as the feelings already present intensified.

Ric had started by smelling her hair. He couldn't help it. She looked terrific and he wanted to know if she smelt as good. She did. It seemed that since he was already there he probably should nibble on her neck as well. She jumped at that and then relaxed again. However, that only lasted seconds until Ric's hand moved on to her. She had been raising the sweet liquor to her mouth when the hand had brushed her leg. She started so badly the liquor had splashed onto the exposed flesh of her more than ample cleavage. Christa was normally quite conservative in dress but Ric had intrigued her and they had been flirting outrageously online for some time. They had never met but Christa was excited just the same. This felt different to the last attempts where the men had turned out to be inconsiderate oafs.

So, Christa had swallowed hard when dressing and picked the lowest cut top she owned and a much shorter skirt than she would normally wear. While she certainly didn't expect that Ric would get to see her underwear, none the less she had worn a beautiful black lace bra that showed off her nipples and areolas to good effect and lace panties that were cut high and to Christa very naughty indeed. She had had to trim her pussy hairs considerably just to wear the panties but since the undergarment was see through anyway she was pretty much fully on display. She had even worn a garter belt and stockings. For the first time in a very long time, she felt sexy and somewhat special. Ric had seemed to be able to draw that out in her, even just in phone conversations. She wondered at why this was so but had decided just to go with the flow.

Christa was very attractive. She had long dirty blonde hair, a smile that lit up her eyes when she did smile, which had been far too little of late. She thought she was fat and her self-image had taken a battering when a man she had also met in much that same way as with Ric had been particularly spiteful. But she wasn't at all. She had certainly wasn't a stick insect model but she still had curves in the right places and Ric had been pleasantly surprised on actually meeting.

It was when Ric had leaned over and playfully lapped at the sweet liquor, right at the very start of the swell of Christa's breasts that Francesca's waitressing evening had started be become anything but boring. Francesca was frustrated. She thought to herself: "I haven't had a decent fuck in twelve months and this woman who obviously has never met the man is having her tits licked in a coffee shop. Why don't these things ever happen to me?"

Francesca had been idly watching the pair since they had entered the shop. There was nothing better to do. It was near closing time and they were the only customers left. The other staff had already left as well and until Ric had licked the front of Christa's chest, she had been wishing that they would finish their drinks and leave. Now such thoughts had deserted her.

It was when Ric hadn't stopped, and had darted his tongue firstly at the top of Christa's breasts, then well into the cleavage before retreating to her neck and started nibbling, sucking, and kissing, that Francesca actually started to tingle "down there" and started to get wet. Francesca was engrossed in what was happening not five metres away from her as well as lost in thought:

"Oh, this is wrong. He's in a coffee shop for God's sake. I should say something. Oh but I'm so wet and if I go over there he might even be able to smell how excited I am. This is so confusing. Damn, I should be more assertive. I'll stop them. No, after all what is he really doing? He hasn't even really kissed her yet."

As if Ric could read Francesca's mind, that was exactly the next thing he did. It was a gentle kiss, but sexual just the same. It didn't stay gentle for long as Christa's mind exploded to the sensations. Her pent up desires had been a little too pent up. This was not exactly the right time or place for Ric to be doing anything like this. Just the same, Christa did not object or to do anything but respond strongly. Had the circumstances been but a fraction different, Christa would have been appalled and probably have slapped the man's face for taking such presumptions. Instead, she had let out a soft moan and took the kiss from gentle to urgent and anything but chaste.

Ric normally was a gentle lover but this situation didn't call for slow build-ups at all. It was a little too primal and Christa's reactions a little too intense for that. So instead of gentle caresses and slow, soft touches, Ric had taken a very big risk and his hand had disappeared under Christa's skirt and rubbed along her pussy lips before his fingers closed in on her clit. Christa dropped her drink! This wasn't a few drops mostly on exposed flesh; this was liquor all over her top and quite a bit in her lap. Ric had been responding to Christa's fervent kissing at that moment and he was not about to stop just because Christa got a little sticky.

He moved down Christa's body and simply licked off the liquor wherever it had spilled. That included Christa's nipples, which were now completely erect and eventually her lap. Ric finally said something:

"Christa, your skirt is too wet. It will stain. You'll have to take it off."

And with that, he went back to lapping at the skirt that was now pressed quite flat into Christa. The combination of his hand and his mouth, even through the skirt, was driving Christa wild and she at first was not conscious at all of Ric reaching around unsnapping the top of the skirt and easing down the zipper. She even lifted up her delectable bottom as Ric wiggled off the skirt. Just then Christa came a little to her senses, exclaiming:

"Oh Ric, what are you doing? I can't go in public without my skirt. My underwear is not even decent. Ahh, don't put your mouth there, my knickers are already drenched without you licking them too."

She was already too far gone to realise what she was saying until she actually said it. Then she was mortified that she had admitted just how turned on and wet she was, not that it wasn't rather obvious anyway. The front of her panties was glistening and very wet and that was not from the liquor.

To Christa's sudden horror, Ric actually stopped. Christa thought:

"Fuck. What have I done? I haven't felt like this in years. I just wish we were somewhere private. This is embarrassing. Hmmm. But exiting too. Oh, I don't know what to think. I just want Ric's tongue back where it was. Damn. Now what do I do?"

Ric said quite reasonably:

"You want me to stop, I'll stop. You have turned me on as no one has done in a very long time but we do have an audience and I never want you to feel uncomfortable with me. But perhaps there is a solution."

With that, Ric turned his head and stared directly at Francesca, stunning her out of her daydream like state.

Francesca was of Italian origin. She had silky black hair, the look of being tanned without having been out in the sun, eyes that were currently very wide indeed and almost black. She also had full lips, which were parted at the moment with the tip of her tongue peaking delightfully out. She wasn't tall nor particularly large in the breast department but she did have the typical Italian wide "child bearing" hips and very long legs indeed. Even Christa had admired the woman and Christa professed to having no bi-sexual tendencies at all. Frankly she liked a man's cock and being fucked with one, and in her more distracted thoughts when she had been rubbing her own clit for at least some satisfaction without a partner around, she had thought of women but dismissed the idea as lacking the right equipment or the satisfaction she felt and knowing she had made a man cum.

Ric very calmly said to Francesca:

"It is just the three of us here, isn't it? And you seem to be enjoying the "entertainment". Without wishing to offend you, I can smell your arousal from here. It is very pleasant by the way."

With that, Francesca blushed profusely. She had been caught! She shyly dropped her eyes down startled to realised that just meant she was staring at Christa's parted legs and see through panties and the much more obvious arousal between Christa's legs. Francesca had gone to a Catholic Girl's College. She had had lesbian fantasies from a very young age. Women did turn Francesca on and Christa was certainly doing this now. Francesca may have felt guilty about her attraction to women and certainly liked men too but Christa was at that moment way too appealing to ignore.

Ric continued, with an amused expression, realising what Francesca was now staring at and seemingly able to read her thoughts:

"You don't have any objection if we continue do you? It is just us after all. How about you go and pull down the blinds and lock the door. It must be closing time by now."

In a daze, Francesca moved to do Ric's bidding at the same time wondering exactly why she was following the directions of a strange man and exactly what was going to happen if she did ask requested. Somehow, she didn't believe that she was going to stay in the periphery just watching what might unfold. Her conscience said that that to even just watch would be very wrong. Her pussy said otherwise and Francesca was inclined to follow the feeling between her legs rather than between her ears at that particular moment.

As Francesca had moved off, Ric had turned his attention fully back to Christa and said softly:

"There see Christa, it is not really public at all. Do you really want me to stop or shall I continue?"

Christa was dumfounded. No man had explicitly asked her permission before and certainly not while she was only partially clothed, very drenched, legs spread. The fact that they were also in a coffee shop and not alone was also new to her but she wasn't even thinking of that at the moment. She hadn't calmed down even a little bit. If anything, the look Francesca had given her had just made her hotter. Christa nodded dumbly and with that, Ric went back to her pubic region, opening his mouth and engulfing the top part of her pussy and her clit completely.

This time Christa groaned and loudly too. Her eyes half closed and became lidded and she let herself relax back into the soft cushioning of the booth she had been sitting in.

As Ric's mouth was attached to Christa's clit and his tongue darted out and touched the thin material of the front panel of the underwear pressing directly onto Christa's clit. Christa moaned again and a small shiver went through her body. As Ric's oral ministrations continued he slowly slid the panties out of the way and then with a snap one side broke loose and suddenly Christa was fully exposed and completely on display. Francesca's display. She had moved to very near the booth and finding the reactions of Christa and the display of her body just so darn erotic, she had lifted the front of her utilitarian waitress uniform and had a hand inside her quite plain white cotton underwear rubbing herself quite hard. Francesca admitted to herself just how much Christa's body and her reactions were contributing to her arousal. She thought:

"Wow. Look at those nipples. They are so hard and what tits. I wish I had full breasts like that but right now, I'd settle for putting my face between them. Oh God, that is so wrong but I can't help it. I've never been so aroused by just watching something in my life. And Christa's cunt. It is beautiful. She is so wet. Maybe that is where my face should be. I wonder what she would taste like? Oh, God! I'm going to Cum. I am! God! I'm Cumming! FUCK!"

Rather than think it as she assumed she still was, Francesca said softly but still quite audibly:

"Fuck me! Oh ... Fuck! I'm Cumming! I ... I ... I can't help it! FUCK ME! That was intense. Ahh! It is a beautiful cunt. He is a lucky man. And Christa is a lucky girl."

Even Ric was startled at this, but the effect on Christa was far more dramatic. Ric had been between her legs for quite a time now and she was close to an orgasm anyway. Hearing Francesca say such dirty words, well to Christa they were anyway, and opening admiring her cunt just added to the excitement and the overall effect was a bit too much. Christa also cried out:

"Ahhh!!! God ... Ric ... what are you doing? God, I'm Cumming too!! Ric - I don't care where we are, please ... Fuck me! I want to see your cock! I need to feel it in me! PLEASE!"

Christa actually amazed herself at being so bold. This was not like her at all. But she couldn't help it and at that moment didn't want to. She had just had a particularly powerful orgasm that another woman had witnessed. Christa wanted very much to give back some of the pleasure that Ric had thus far been giving without anything in return. Ric thought nothing of the sort. He rather liked giving pleasure. It turned him on enormously. He was very very hard and Christa's reaction had not only tickled him it had given him immense pleasure as well. It was rather a bonus that without actually doing anything directly, what he had done had also given Francesca an orgasm and the scent from the two women had intermingled and was now very strong, much to Ric's delight.

Ric made a snap decision and stood up. He loosened his belt and dropped his pants to the floor. The underwear went just as quick as did the shoes and socks. The shirt he didn't bother with. Instead of moving back to between Christa's now very widely spread legs, he reached out and took hold of Francesca, pulling her closer to him. He reached up to the zipper that was at the front of the uniform, in one movement pulled down both the zipper and removed the dress letting it falling to the floor, pooling around Francesca's feet. Francesca was a bit remiss in doing her laundry and had found that she didn't have a spare bra that morning. So she was braless, not that her pert breasts really needed the support. Francesca was now left only in panties and these were partly off.

Impulsively, Ric reached out, grasping the front of the cotton panties and simply pulled. They shredded but the sudden action also had the effect of bringing Francesca hard up against Ric and then into his arms. Ric kissed Francesca quite passionately with Francesca melting further into his arms.

Ric's concern was not really for Francesca. She may have been very pretty, quite young, and very very sexy, but Ric's feelings were very strong for Christa. They had had such fun online or over the phone that he had been looking forward to meeting her for some time. Francesca just seemed to a bonus and one that was turning on Christa and as such, Ric was not going to complain.

However, Christa was about to complain. This was "her" Ric dammit. She'd even given him the nickname of Ric, unusual spelling and all. That was the only way she thought of Richard as everyone else normally called him. Christa was emotionally quite invested in something working with Ric and the attraction was so damn strong that Christa was now leaning back in a booth fully exposed and more than ready to be fucked and in a coffee shop too, which normally would have mortified her.

Pulling Francesca down as he went, Ric continued to kiss her while positioning himself so that his cock was aligned with Christa and sensing that preliminaries were totally unnecessary, simply moved forward until he was buried completely within Christa's cunt. His balls slapped against Christa's arse cheeks due to the force of the motion and Christa both let out a grunt and a sigh and started to cum violently. To her amazement, the orgasm was very much stronger because Francesca hadn't exactly been idle while Ric had entered Christa. She had slid her hand under Christa's top and had just started to pull on a nipple when Ric bottomed out and Christa started to orgasm.

Part II

Christa screamed out under the effect of both Ric's cock and Francesca's pulling on her nipple:

"Ric! Oh ... Um ... Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Your cock feels wonderful. I'm going to Cum again. Ugh ... Oh Fuck! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Oooh. I'm Cumming! Oh My God! My ... my ... my nipple is on fire too. Oooh!"

And as Christa's orgasm washed over her and she calmed a little she then exclaimed to Francesca:

"Oh, what you are doing is wonderful. And I don't even know your name."

Ric realised that he had been kissing the waitress and she was now fondling Christa and he didn't have a clue what her name was. Moreover, while Francesca had heard their names, she had concentrated on Christa's name, thinking it pretty, while not noticing that Ric had been called by his name too.

As Christa started to come down from her orgasm, Francesca had reached up with both hands and undone the buttons to Christa's silk top. Having done that Christa was almost totally exposed, the bra actually enhancing rather than hiding her breasts. Nevertheless, Francesca was feeling the need to have those wonderful tits out in the open, and pulled the front of the bra cups down so they ended up pillowing the very bottom of Christa's breasts while leaving them totally exposed. Christa's nipples were very hard indeed. Francesca's were the same. While much smaller than Christa's breasts, Francesca had always been proud of the fact that she had very large nipples that stuck out and became hard at the slightest caress.

Quite surreally, Francesca, while pulling hard on one nipple and playing at the top of Christa's pussy lips with her other hand said very calmly and as if at a formal garden party:

"We haven't really been introduced. I guess we should at that before I start sucking on your beautiful little cunt. I'm Francesca."

While Christa had used the word cunt too when starting to cum she was still more than a little disturbed by Francesca's seemingly casual use of the word, although she felt 'disturbed' wasn't quite the right word. Moreover, Christa had realised that not only was Francesca happy to play with her breasts, something that Christa didn't really consider to be lesbian sex, Francesca fully intended to lap at her cunt and what's more Christa really wanted her to. She had never even remotely had the opportunity to receive oral sex while being fucked and was very much hoping that Francesca would not wait until Ric finally withdrew, not that he showed any signs of doing that any time soon.

Feeling that she should show the same lack of concern for plain language as Francesca was doing, Christa replied to Francesca's self introduction:

"Hello Francesca. I am Christa and the man at the end of the rather thick cock currently fucking me is Ric."

Ric continued to fuck Christa quite fast when Christa suddenly orgasmed. Rick leaned over and kissed Francesca softly for a moment, refusing to open his mouth as Francesca's tongue tried very hard indeed to delve into it. He said:

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.