Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 27: Cherry Pop

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Cherry Pop - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

Saul looks up at me and smiles I smile back. He looks over at Nimrod. Who is still kissing Margret for all that he is worth. I wet my lips in anticipation, all of us, to pop one girl's cheery. Nimrod is right this is going to bite me in the ass. Oh but what a wonderful time getting bitten.

I shift my caress to lower on her back. Where Saul shifts his caressing strokes higher on her front. Margret moans as Saul's finger tips stroke her breasts. She shifts restlessly. I go now to stroking her thighs through her skirt. She moans even more. At this time Saul starts to turn her on her side and Nimrod climbs over me to follow her mouth, Saul position her on top of him. By this time Saul penis is now very engorged and settles into her butt crack. Maggie shudders at the change of positions. She starts panting.

Saul has continue to play with her breasts. I move the fabric of her skirt out of my way and stroke the skin of her inner thighs. During all this Nimrod never once lets up kissing her. He too is breathing hard and moaning. He settles next to Margret.

I look on for a moment, thinking about what i should do next. Maggie lifts her hips and that decides it for me. I gather the material of her skirt up over her hips, with my hands I spread her legs over Saul's. He helps by pushing Maggie legs out a little farther, and shifting down so his penis is jutting out and against her vagina. the two of them moan at change in contact.

I keep stroking her thighs, nice long movements until finally, I lean in and kiss Margret in the juncture of her thighs. Her moaning gets louder and she lift her hips for me to do more. I grin to myself as

I hold her inner thighs and straddle her leg's and Saul's leg trapping them on the bed. I start kissing and licking. First I give Saul a long lick on his penis. he moans. then I give Margret a kiss. She moans. I go back and forth. Saul I do more than lick after while, and Margret, sweet little imp, she is wet and quick to grind every time someone touches her.

I think we are ready.

I wiggle my way back to where Nimrod has been lying next to the sprawled bodies of Saul and Margret. I bump my ass against his leg, which he eminently lifts and finds my butt hole. The slow stretching sensation of Nimrod penetrating me makes me lose my concentration on Margret's wetness.

"Now sweetheart." he says.

For which Saul seems to think this is his cue. He slowly rotates Margret around 'til she is on top of him, facing him.

"This will be the only time I ever hurt you." I hear Saul say to her. She whimpers into his mouth.

I want to do more but Nimrod has me in his clutches. I am lucky I can put to words together much less kiss the girl. He pushes me on to my hands and knees over Margret and Saul. He comes out of my butt and in to my virginal. I am wet. He feels huge. My breasts rub up against Margret's back as she moves with Saul. Nimrod's hand comes down and stroke her butt. I hear Saul come long before Nimrod and I but we are close.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.